- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Music Video, 1 (2010)Joujika You and IIndefinite~4min
- TV-Series, 102 (2017)Black CloverPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 32 (2019)Shonen Ashibe GO! GO! Goma-chan (Season 4)Bridge Inc.?Manga~9min
- Web, 13 (2018)Welcome to the Japari ParkAdventureVideo Game~5min
- Web, 12 (2019)RevisionsShirogumi Inc.ActionOriginal Work~23min
- TV-Series, 50 (2018)Future Card Buddyfight AceOLM, Inc., XEBECGanbatteOther~25min
- OVA, 1 (2018)Mecha-udeActionOriginal Work~25min
- Music Video, 1 (2019)Role Playing SoldierAdventureOriginal Work~4min
- Music Video, 1 (2011)Hate YouActionOriginal Work~4min
- OVA, 18 (2012)Hajimete no Eigo: Sekai Meisaku Douwa?Other~10min
- Web, ? (2019)Miru TightsYokohama Animation Lab?Original Work~4min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Throne of ElvesAdventureVideo Game~104min
- Web, 1 (2010)Ichirin-shaAction~7min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Concrete RevolutioBONES Inc.ActionOriginal Work~25minTokyo is flooded with countless heroes — chōjin — during the time of "apotheosis." Their origin stories are all different. While some were altered by evil organizations, others came from space, magical worlds, or are fairies from ancient times or robots. But the Japanese government could not simply close its eyes as these superheroes ran rampant.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Samurai WarriorsYumeta Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game~25minNumber of wars occurred in order to make Japan a peaceful country but no warlords successfully achieved this objective, until Hideyoshi Toyotomi reigned. He created unity across Japan. But his death led to chaos. His son, Hideyori is supposed to succeed the throne but the Tokugawa clan believes that he can't. And so, the conflict between the Toyotomi and Tokugawa clan arises, also between the two brothers in the Sanada clan, Yukimura who sided in the Toyotomi clan and Nobuyuki Sanada who joined Tokugawa. A fateful battle awaits the two.
- Web, ? (2019)Chokotto Anime Kemono Friends 3ComedyVideo Game~1min
- TV-Series, 78 (2002)Mirmo de Pon!Studio Hibari Co., Ltd.?Manga~24minKatie Minami, a 14 year old student, had a crush on Dylan Yuki., her classmate. One day, she bought a mug from a shop and made a wish while pouring hot cocoa in the mug. Suddenly, a fairy by the name of Mirmo came out of the mug. And Katie’s life is about to change. Annotation: Although Viz licensed the series for Europe and America, the English version only aired in Southeast Asia.
- Movie, 1 (2012)War of the Worlds: GoliathActionNovel~82min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Theater Climax Season (TV)Gathering Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~3min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Bungo Stray Dogs 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 100 (2018)GeGeGe no KitaroToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~23min
- TV-Special, 1 (2019)One-Punch Man: A Super Serious Look Back!MADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 6 (2015)Mobile Suit Gundam: The OriginSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaManga~63minUniversal Century 0068, Side 3 – The Autonomous Republic of Munzo. Zeon Zum Deikun attempts to declare complete independence of Munzo from the Earth Federation Government. Deikun however suddenly falls to his death in the middle of his speech at parliament. Casval and Artesia, just bereaved of their father, must face destinies which will be just as tumultuous as the very era itself.
- TV-Series, 30 (2010)Digimon FusionToei Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~24minTaiki Kudō, an upbeat seventh-grade boy who always helps people in need, encounters a Digimon named Shoutmon, who brings him and his friends to the Digital World. With his friends Akari Hinomoto and Zenjirō Tsurugi, they form Team Xros Heart to compete against rival teams battling for supremacy, with their ultimate goal of taking down the evil Bagura Empire, who plans to conquer the Digital World.
- Web, 1 (2019)Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ardyn - PrologueAction~13min
- TV-Series, 167 (2000)InuYashaSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minFifteen-year-old schoolgirl Kagome Higurashi, whose family tends a shrine, falls into an old well one day and literally tumbles into ancient Japanese history. On the other side she meets Inu Yasha, the dog-like demon (inu means dog in Japanese) who claims she smells just like the woman who fifty years ago pinned him with her arrow to a tree, where he's been all this time. Unwilling allies at first, the two become closer as their search for the sacred "Jewel of Four Souls" continues. If Kagome really is the reincarnation of the shrine-maiden Kikyo, can it be that she's becoming jealous of herself...?
- TV-Series, 51 (2012)Naruto Spin-Off: Rock Lee & His Ninja PalsPierrot Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minA spinoff of "Naruto," following the exploits of supporting cast-member Rock Lee.
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Magi: The Labyrinth of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.AdventureManga~24minMagi tells the story of young Aladdin's adventures. Aladdin possesses a magical flute which he can use to summon the headless djinn Ugo. Aladdin once wished for Ugo to become his friend and he's been with him on his travels ever since. He knows next to nothing about himself, so his goal is to learn more about his own identity. On his quest to find himself he's supported by Ugo and other friends, that he makes during his adventures.
- Movie, 1 (2006)Bleach the Movie: Memories of NobodyPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~87minAfter unidentified beings known as "Blanks" start popping up, they are soon followed by a Soul Reaper named Senna who makes them disappear. Puzzled by these unknown beings and the even more mysterious girl, Ichigo and Rukia set out to learn more, but uncover an evil plot when a menacing clan tries to kidnap Senna. Banished from the Soul Society long ago, the clan's leader is sending the World of the Living and the Soul Society on a collision course, and Senna seems to be the key to his diabolical plot for revenge. Can Ichigo and his fellow Soul Reapers save the two worlds from annihilation?
- Movie, 1 (2007)Bleach the Movie 2: The Diamond Dust RebellionPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~92minWhen a caravan transporting the King’s Seal is attacked, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Squad 10 are on the ready. As they prepare to protect the treasure that holds immeasurable power, Hitsugaya suddenly abandons the scene alongside the thieves and becomes one of the accused. In response, the Soul Society calls for his capture and execution. Upon hearing the edict, Substitute Soul Reaper Ichigo Kurosaki is immediately suspicious and determined to uncover the facts. But when Hitsugaya refuses to defend his actions and fights against his comrades, it seems his fate is all but sealed. Can Ichigo uncover Hitsugaya’s motives before they destroy his honor, his life, and the Soul Society?
- TV-Series, 366 (2004)BleachPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minFor as long as he can remember, Ichigo Kurosaki has been able to see ghosts. But when he meets Rukia, a Soul Reaper from the Soul Society who battles evil spirits known as Hollows, he finds his life is changed forever. Now, with a newfound wealth of spiritual energy, Ichigo discovers his true calling: to protect the living and the dead from evil. And when he vows to defend Rukia from the ruthless justice of the Soul Society, he and his friends must cross over and do battle in the spirit world...
- TV-Series, 25 (2011)Blue ExorcistA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~25minRin Okumura and his twin brother Yukio have been raised by Shiro Fujimoto, an eminent priest, so it comes as a shock when Rin discovers their biological father is actually Satan! As the border between "Assiah" (the human world) and "Gehenna" (the demon world) is crossed by evil, Rin vows to become the ultimate exorcist and defeat his own father. To hone his raw skills, Rin enters True Cross Academy to train with other exorcist candidates.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)We Never Learn: BokubenSilver Co. Ltd., ARVO ANIMATION Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 52 (2019)Fruits BasketTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- Web, 12 (2019)AfterlostMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Fairy goneP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)RobiHachiStudio Comet Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of LifePlatinumvision Co., Ltd.DramaManga~?min
- Web, 26 (2019)Ojamajo Doremi: Owarai GekijouToei Animation Co., Ltd.?~2min