- GenderMale, 16
- Birthday8. August
- Hair ColourBlack
- Eye ColourGrey
- Blood TypeA
Character Images (18 Screenshots)
Character More presentations
Character New Items
Youth is a lie. It is nothing but evil.
Those of you who rejoice in youth are perpetually deceiving yourselves and those around you. You perceive everything about the reality surrounding you in a positive light. Even life-threatening mistakes will be remembered as single-page proofs of your youth. I’ll give you an example. If such people were to dabble in criminal acts such as shoplifting or mass rioting, it would be called “youthful indiscretion.” If they were to fail an exam, they would say school is not only a place for studying.
Their pursuit of “youth” excuses even distortions of commonly held beliefs and social norms. Under their discretion, lies, secrets, crimes, and even failure are nothing but the spice of one’s youth. And in their corrupt ways, they discover something peculiar about failure. They conclude that while their own failures are generally a part of relishing in youth, others’ failures should be shot down as just failures and nothing more. If failure is seen proof of one’s youth, isn’t it strange not to consider those who fail to make friends as experiencing the height of their youth?
Not that they acknowledge that. It amounts to nothing. This is simply opportunism. Therefore, it is a sham, full of damnable lies, deception, secrets and fraud. They are evil.
That is to say, ironic as it is, those who do not glorify their youth are the truly righteous ones.
There are things that cannot be taken back. But the world will keep on spinning whether you laugh or you cry. High school life will eventually end too.
Saying “I can change myself” is just admitting defeat in order to adapt to this cold cruel world, so that you can be its slave. It’s no more than a basis for deceiving yourself and decorating it with pretty words.
Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.
Girls are only interested in hunks. They befriend people only to forget them later.
Character Anime Relations
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU Climax!feel.Romantic Comedy
- OVA, 1 (2016)Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru. Zoku: Kitto, Onna no Ko wa Osatou to Spice to Suteki na Nanika de Dekite Iru.feel.Romantic Comedy
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU TOO!feel.Romantic Comedy
- OVA, 1 (2013)Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru.: Kochira to Shite mo Karera Kanojora no Yukusue ni Sachi Ookaran Koto o Negawazaru o Enai.Brain's BaseRomantic Comedy
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFUBrain's BaseRomantic Comedy
Character Manga Relations
- Manga, 2/- (2013)Yahari 4-koma demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.Ichijinsha Ltd.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 15/86 (2012)My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected @comicShougakukan Inc.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 17/80 (2012)Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.: MougenrokuSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic Comedy
- Light Novel, 14/- (2011)My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I ExpectedShougakukan Inc.Romantic Comedy