When japanese television broadcast seasons premieres?

General topics and discussions regarding ongoing, upcoming or already completed anime.

Question: When japanese television broadcast seasons premieres?

•  
Avatar: CalimeroThread Creator#1
Hello,
Where did I can know when seasons in japanese television are premieres? I noticed that in certain seasons or broadcasting ahead of others, where I can get updated information about the broadcast seasons? there is any website I can get that information?
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×1
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
VIP
If you’re actually serious about this question and provided I even understood you correctly (for which there is no guarantee . . .) then you can take a look at our calendar: https://www.anisearch.com/anime/calendar. It lets you freely choose the season and year you wish to get information about and tells you which series are going to be (or were if you’re looking at a past season) broadcast and when they start airing. From the calendar you can also access the title’s respective detail page to get more information about a specific title.

Now, I’m not sure that’s actually what you wanted, but give it a try. Other than that I guess there’s livechart.me, too.
    • ×1
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
Avatar: CalimeroThread Creator#4
cryTenshiDein Englisch ist ja unter aller Sau^^

http://www.giyf.com/
Sorry, maybe in the next time I'll write that in Hebrew.
I'm sure that my Hebrew is excellent.

Sephi-If you’re actually serious about this question and provided I even understood you correctly (for which there is no guarantee . . .) then you can take a look at our calendar: https://www.anisearch.com/anime/calendar. It lets you freely choose the season and year you wish to get information about and tells you which series are going to be (or were if you’re looking at a past season) broadcast and when they start airing. From the calendar you can also access the title’s respective detail page to get more information about a specific title.

Now, I’m not sure that’s actually what you wanted, but give it a try. Other than that I guess there’s livechart.me, too.

I'm apologize for my terrible english, but that exactly what I meant.
Thanks.

One more question:

On what that information based on about when the season start in general, or based on when the broadcast season started in Japan? Or there is no difference between them?

• ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
Supervisor
TV-airings in Japan usually start during the first two weeks of January, April, July and October.

But it is quite common that there are pre-airings of the first episodes on special events a few days / weeks in advance, so we count titles premiering in December, March, June and September to the following season.
    • ×1
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
VIP
The seasons in which series are broadcast usually last three months:
  • Winter: January through March
  • Spring: April through June
  • Summer: July through September
  • Autumn: October through December
Obviously you’ll always have some titles that run over two or more seasons or start a few days “ahead” of their season.
    • ×1
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
Avatar: CalimeroThread Creator#7
    • ×0
    • ×1
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0