Tiny Twinkle Thoughts (2022)

Reviews – Tiny Twinkle Thoughts

This topic contains short as well as longer reviews on the anime “Tiny Twinkle Thoughts” and is by no means the right place for general discussions! Each post must be a stand-alone review that you wrote yourself. Each review should cover certain core aspects: plot, characters and a have a personal conclusion. Feel free to comment on existing reviews using the comment function.
  •  
  • Handlung
  • Animation
  • Charaktere
  • Musik
  • Time Waste
I peer-pressured myself into doing this … for obvious reasons? (Meme) … So, let’s go!

Tiny Twinkle Thoughts” – a very kawaiiii title. And kawaii is a word the only positive word that fits the video. However, and I am sorry for that, there is nothing more to it. The video is – as already said once … or twice … or trice in the last 24 hours – just a still image that is forced to do “something” in order to qualify as animation. The “plot” is non-existent. And the “song” itself, if we want to call it that, is just bad. Then, after a teeny tiny break, when you think it is finally over after three long, long minutes, the main character starts to bawl again … Also, if you go that far to analyze the lyrics, you will notice that there is nothing twinkling about them, either.

In Conclusion, “Tiny Twinkle Thoughts” feels like those LoFi-Youtube streams, where you land after Youtube has redirected you for like 30 times – it is aesthetically pleasing, but gets horribly annoying afterwards. However, in contrast to those LoFi-Streams, the music video is just bad. Personally, I would rather watch or listen to four hours of LoFi than to click on this link again. Would not recommend. But if you want to waste your time, you do you!
Post was last edited on 08.06.2022 08:39.
    • ×3
    • ×0
    • ×1
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
1× Recommendations received
  •  
  • Rate
  • Bookmark
  • Favourite

Ratings

Overall Rating
My Own Rating
Calculated Value2.06 = 41%Toplist#10696

Member Statistics

Recent Ratings

Top Contributors

Recent Polls

Personalized Lists

Discord

Do you like helping others find an anime they’re looking for or do you simply enjoy telling others about anime? If so, we recommend adding a link to the respective anime page here on aniSearch to your posts. This way you not only make it much easier for the recipient of your post to find what you’re talking about, you also offer them a plethora of details about the anime!