Kiss & White Lily for My Dearest Girl (2013)

Ano Musume ni Kiss to Shirayuri o / あの娘にキスと白百合を

German Kommentare – Küsse und weiße Lilien für meine Liebste

This is the general discussion topic for the manga “Kiss & White Lily for My Dearest Girl,” in which you can post just about anything that’s too generalised for the episode section and doesn’t quite have a review character. You may also want to reply to any existing comments, but please note that spoilers are strictly forbidden in this topic.
  •  
VIP
So gerne ich Yuri-Mangas auch les, hab ich oft das Gefühl, dass ihnen noch etwas fehlt. Die Mangas können mit den richtig guten für andere Zielgruppen nicht mithalten. Dieser Manga ist eine Ausnahme. Seine Stimmung trifft genau meinen Geschmack. Er ist weder zu dramatisch noch zu seicht, die leichtherzigen, fluffigen Liebesgeschichten werden sehr gut erzählt und es gibt keine einzige Figur, die mir nicht gefällt. Die Struktur des Mangas ist sicher ungewohnt, es gibt mehrere Paare, deren Geschichten sich immer wieder abwechseln, sodass man leicht den Faden verlieren kann, wenn man beim Lesen zu große Pausen macht, aber das Problem lässt sich ja leicht lösen.
    • ×1
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Rate
  • Bookmark
  • Favourite

Ratings

Overall Rating
My Own Rating
Calculated Value3.86 = 77%Toplist#1034

Member Statistics

Recent Ratings

Top Contributors

Recent Polls

Personalized Lists

Discord

Do you like helping others find a manga they’re looking for or do you simply enjoy telling others about manga? If so, we recommend adding a link to the respective manga page here on aniSearch to your posts. This way you not only make it much easier for the recipient of your post to find what you’re talking about, you also offer them a plethora of details about the manga!