- Volumes / Chapters3 / 8
- Release Date10. Apr 2014
- Main genresAction
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted From-
- Target GroupMale
A short plot summary about the manga “Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet” would help many anime and manga fans decide whether they want to watch this show or not. Do you know what “Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet” is all about? Then feel free to add a description to our database using our entry form. We’re looking forward to your contributions!
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres
Manga New Items
- Wish List
- I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret.
- Rather than leaving someone to die, I'd much rather die together with them.
- There's no meaningful difference between a real and a virtual world. It's pointless to ask anyone who they really are. All you can do is accept and believe in them, because whoever they are in your mind, is their true identity.
- If you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you already know. So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you'll love your partner even more?
- Everybody can fight. It's just a choice of whether you should.
- Do not subscribe to topic
- No e-mail notification
- Immediately notify me about new posts via e-mail.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a day.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a week.
You thought deeply about the manga “Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet” and now you think it’s time to put these thoughts into words and to do so in a well-structured form? Then now is your chance to be the first to share your review about “Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet” with our community by creating a review thread for it and posting your review there. Use the button below to quickly create the thread!