- Volumes / Chapters19+ / 181+
- Release Date06. Mar 2017
- Main genresAdventure
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupMale
Imagine waking to a world where every last human has been mysteriously turned to stone…
One fateful day, all of humanity turned to stone. Many millennia later, Taiju frees himself from the petrification and finds himself surrounded by statues. The situation looks grim – until he runs into his science-loving friend Senku! Together they plan to restart civilization with the power of science!
Manga New Items
- Dr. Stone: Season 1 - Part 2/2: Limited Edition [Blu-ray+DVD] + Artbook + Artbox28. December 2020[Blu-ray+DVD]amazon.co.uk3
- Dr. Stone: Season 1 - Part 2/2: Limited Edition [Blu-ray+DVD] + Artbook + Artbox1. December 2020[Blu-ray+DVD]amazon.com4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.143. November 2020amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.13: Kindle Edition1. September 2020amazon.co.uk2
- Dr. Stone - Vol.131. September 2020amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.12: Kindle Edition7. July 2020amazon.co.uk2
- Dr. Stone - Vol.127. July 2020amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.11: Kindle Edition5. May 2020amazon.co.uk2
- Dr. Stone - Vol.115. May 2020amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.10: Kindle Edition3. March 2020amazon.co.uk2
- Dr. Stone - Vol.103. March 2020amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.09: Kindle Edition7. January 2020amazon.co.uk2
- Dr. Stone - Vol.097. January 2020amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.08: Kindle Edition5. November 2019amazon.co.uk2
- Dr. Stone - Vol.085. November 2019amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.07: Kindle Edition3. September 2019amazon.co.uk2
- Dr. Stone - Vol.073. September 2019amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.06: Kindle Edition2. July 2019amazon.co.uk2
- Dr. Stone - Vol.062. July 2019amazon.co.uk4
- Dr. Stone - Vol.05: Kindle Edition7. May 2019amazon.co.uk2
I'll leave the thinking to you, Senku! So rely on me for the physical parts!
It feels like I must be here... because you saved me... didn't you, Taiju? Thank you...
I fully understand. Senku, you're planning on saving everybody, even the old people with their rotten hearts? Yes, at first they might be really grateful. But when a civilization returns, without a doubt: "this was my land!", "pay your rent!", "pay your taxes!" They'll start profiting from the weak again. I won't allow it. This Stone World is a paradise that is not yet tainted! Let's just revive the young people, we'll live together, with nature, which doesn't belong to someone else! It's an opportunity to cleanse humanity!
You can call it killing, if you want... It's a matter of perception. I'm culling humanity, for the sake of a new world.
I couldn't hear what you were talking about, but I don't give a damn! If you've got something to say, apologize to that gentlemen sorcerer! And then keep apologizing until your very soul rots!