- TypeLight Novel
- Volumes / Chapters16+ / ?
- Release Date16. Apr 2015
- Main genresRomance
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupFemale
- Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no HolmesKyoto Teramachi Sanjō no Holmes京都寺町三条のホームズStatus: OngoingRelease Date: 16.04.2015 ‑ ?Volumes / Chapters: 16+ / ?Publisher: Futabasha Publishers Ltd.Mangaka: Mai MOCHIZUKI Author
- Holmes of KyotoStatus: OngoingRelease Date: 04.07.2020 ‑ ?Volumes / Chapters: 3+ / ?Publisher: J-Novel Club LLC
- Synonyms: Holmes at Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou
A short plot summary about the manga “Holmes of Kyoto” would help many anime and manga fans decide whether they want to watch this show or not. Do you know what “Holmes of Kyoto” is all about? Then feel free to add a description to our database using our entry form. We’re looking forward to your contributions!
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres / Tags
Manga New Items
- Holmes of Kyoto - Vol. 05: Kindle Edition27. May 2021amazon.co.uk2
- Holmes of Kyoto - Vol. 04: Kindle Edition31. March 2021amazon.co.uk2
- Holmes of Kyoto - Vol. 03: Kindle Edition20. January 2021amazon.co.uk2
- Holmes of Kyoto - Vol. 02: Kindle Edition17. November 2020amazon.co.uk2
- Holmes of Kyoto - Vol. 01: Kindle Edition8. September 2020amazon.co.uk2
The centre piece of any manga is its cast of characters that drives the plot and draws the audience into it. Would you like to add the characters for the manga “Holmes of Kyoto?” We have a special section for characters and a dedicated team for it, which will help you if the need arises. In our forums you can also find a general tutorial (in German) for entering characters into our database. We’re looking forward to your contributions!
You thought deeply about the manga “Holmes of Kyoto” and now you think it’s time to put these thoughts into words and to do so in a well-structured form? Then now is your chance to be the first to share your review about “Holmes of Kyoto” with our community by creating a review thread for it and posting your review there. Use the button below to quickly create the thread!