- Volumes / Chapters? / 1
- Release Date25. Jul 2018
- Main genresFighting-Shounen
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupMale
This part of the Fairy Tail story takes place one year after the end of the original Fairy Tail manga. Natsu, Happy, Charla, Wendy, Grey, Erza, and Lucy set out to tackle a really special quest: a quest not even the strongest man of Fairy Tail, Gildarts, was able to deal with. Join them on the 100-year quest!
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres / Tags
Manga New Items
On this page we would like to show you an assortment of various merchandise for the manga “Fairy Tail: 100-nen Quest.” You can support aniSearch by entering new merchandise into our database, using our entry form.
- Wish List
- I wont stop fighting when im tired, I'll stop fighting when you've shattered my heart into a thousand pieces!
- I'll keep my promise, I'll save the world
- Comrades are comrades because they help each other out.
- We know our weakness. Now what will we do? We'll get stronger! We'll get up and fight!
- The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
- Do not subscribe to topic
- No e-mail notification
- Immediately notify me about new posts via e-mail.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a day.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a week.
You thought deeply about the manga “Fairy Tail: 100-nen Quest” and now you think it’s time to put these thoughts into words and to do so in a well-structured form? Then now is your chance to be the first to share your review about “Fairy Tail: 100-nen Quest” with our community by creating a review thread for it and posting your review there. Use the button below to quickly create the thread!