- Volumes / Chapters14 / 28
- Release Date13. Oct 2006
- Main genresRomance
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupFemale
Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye... Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love-- whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres / Tags
Manga New Items
On this page we would like to show you an assortment of various merchandise for the manga “World's Greatest First Love: Ritsu Onodera's Affair.” You can support aniSearch by entering new merchandise into our database, using our entry form.
- Wish List
- Sometimes I think delinquents are people… Who still have hope that things still can get better if they just put up a SOS sign. But I don’t even have the will to lift that sign anymore.
- When I’m shown something so pure and innocent, I’m forced to see the filthy part of myself even more and it pisses me off.
- I don’t know what you’re aiming at, but you can’t expect to be perfect right off the bat. You have to build up your confidence… by achieving small tasks one by one.
- Stay out of it, noob.
- I’m not your mom!
- Do not subscribe to topic
- No e-mail notification
- Immediately notify me about new posts via e-mail.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a day.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a week.
You thought deeply about the manga “World's Greatest First Love: Ritsu Onodera's Affair” and now you think it’s time to put these thoughts into words and to do so in a well-structured form? Then now is your chance to be the first to share your review about “World's Greatest First Love: Ritsu Onodera's Affair” with our community by creating a review thread for it and posting your review there. Use the button below to quickly create the thread!