- Volumes / Chapters11 / 22
- Release Date01. Jul 2008
- Main genresRomance
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupFemale
Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye... Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love-- whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres / Tags
- Sometimes I think delinquents are people… Who still have hope that things still can get better if they just put up a SOS sign. But I don’t even have the will to lift that sign anymore.
- When I’m shown something so pure and innocent, I’m forced to see the filthy part of myself even more and it pisses me off.
- I don’t know what you’re aiming at, but you can’t expect to be perfect right off the bat. You have to build up your confidence… by achieving small tasks one by one.
- Stay out of it, noob.
- I’m not your mom!
Unfortunately no forum topics have been created yet. You can be the first to create one.
Unfortunately no articles have been added yet. You can be the first to add some.
Unfortunately no recommendations have been made yet. Would you like to give any recommendations for people who liked this title?
Shungiku NAKAMURA Author & Illustrator
Unfortunately no related news have been written yet. You can be the first to write one.