- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 2/12 (2007)Absorb; AbilityIchijinsha Ltd.Action
- Manga, 6/61 (2005)Akihabara @ DEEPCoamixActionAkihabara@DEEP. It is an enterprise that is small but elite and organized by the legendary otaku of Akihabara. Soon, they'll be dragged into the struggle for supremacy in a world of information technology. A battle is about to begin in the Akihabara district for the future of the industry.
- Manga, 2/- (2017)Batman and the Justice LeagueAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Bungo Stray Dogs Gaiden: Ayatsuji Yukito VS. Kyogoku NatsuhikoKadokawa ShotenActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 1/12 (2010)Gantz/EXAShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/- (2015)Gendai Mahou no Iranai MajutsuhiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 7/- (2010)Kendo Shitouden CestvsHakusensha, Inc.Action
- Manga, 9/- (2013)Kuro AgehaKodansha Ltd.Action
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2015)Makyou Senku no NightingaleKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/14 (2012)Midgard no ShugoshaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren'ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game dattaTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 8/42 (2010)ReisenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Memory RecordsFujimi ShobouActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/44 (2001)ScryedAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionKazuma, an Alter who uses his powers for mercenary work and the occasional heist, keeps himself out of the spotlight, providing for himself and his ward, Kanami, in the wastelands of the Lost Grounds, away from the fledgling cities that have begun to sprout from the ruins of the former Yokohama. But when he crosses paths with one of the most fervent officers of HOLY, Ryohu - an Alter himself who has decided to help bring other Alters into HOLY under the auspices of order and justice - Kazuma becomes enraged with the organization's self-righteous attitude. He has no love for Alters that sadistically abuse their powers, but he also feels that HOLY has overstepped its authority. As he witnesses greater abuses by this special police force - not the least of which include the execution of a little girl who is discovered to have Alter abilities and the rampage of a renegade HOLY officer named George Tatsunami who has decided to take the law into his own hands - Kazuma becomes consumed with stopping HOLY. Alter-User Kazuma Torizuna may be the only one able to defy HOLY in search of the truth.
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Seven Cast no Hikikomori MajutsuouFujimi ShobouActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, ? (2003)Shin Honkaku Mahou Shoujo RisukaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/- (1997)Shin Tekken ChinmiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIn the previous "Kung-Fu Boy" series, Chinmi became the master of Kempo at Dairin temple, where he trained disciples. When they lose contact with Kyorinji, a temple of the same sect, Chinmi is dispatched to the Kanan Autonomous region to investigate. He tries to enter Kanan with Pushin, a swordmaster whom he met traveling to Kanan. But they are attacked after trying to enter Kanan and pursued by the Border Police who chase them into a waterfall. A fisherman saves them and aids their entrance into Kanan. The people of Kanan are forcibly oppressed by the government. Chinmi befriends the people and makes the big decision to free them with his Kempo.
- Manga, 4/23 (2012)Shuumatsu no MaristellaMedia FactoryAction
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Sousei no TaigaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 13/- (2012)Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken ShoutaiFujimi ShobouActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Tokyo Inroaded: Closed EdenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2014)Vanquish OverloadMedia FactoryActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/33 (2001)X-GeneShougakukan Inc.ActionX-gene is about a few chosen people, whose DNA contains genes from certain unique animals that can turn them into that animal and receive its attributes. What makes this game even more deadly is that they can kill and consume other X-genes powers and use it for themselves. But they need to hurry, for only one can enter the ark.
- Manga, 4/24 (2014)Zerozaki Kishishiki no Ningen KnockKodansha Ltd.Action
- Manga, 2/10 (2005)Otogi ZoshiMag Garden CorporationActionFor Hikaru, learning swordsmanship is far more interesting than thinking about marriage...and she won't let being the only daughter of a noble house in 10th-century Japan stand in her way! But one fateful day, Hikaru comes across a group of thieves who want revenge on her adored older brother Raikou for obliterating their village. Now Hikaru must sharpen her sword, as she is the only person who can prevent her brother's head from being served on a platter!
- Manga, 2/23 (2013)Hyakumanjou LabyrinthShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.Action
- Manga, 3/19 (2013)HangerGentousha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manhwa, ? (2010)AzraelHaksan Publishing Co., Ltd.Action
- Manhua, 17/100 (2011)City of Darkness 2The One Comics Publisher LTD.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2013)Durarara!!: 3 Way Standoff - AlleyASCII Media WorksAction
- Manhua, ? (2015)Feng ni Tian XiaHangzhou Wu Tian Ji Sa-Animation Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manhwa, ? (2012)Glory HillAction
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 5/- (2007)InzakDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/- (2001)Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du CielKadokawa ShotenActionDaughter of a brilliant professor, Asuna is a below-average student at Ecole du Ciel, where teachers and other students constantly belittle her. However, with the world spiraling toward war, Asuna's headed for a crash course in danger and love, as everyone prepares for combat...
- Manga, 5/27 (2012)Kono Jinruiiki no ZelphyShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work