- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 23+/183+ (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Manga, 27/240 (2009)BeelzebubShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work"Strongest juvenile delinquent" Oga Tatsumi, in the most random events, finds himself with the infant son of the Great Demon King and threat to humankind, Beelzebub. After being "greeted" by the baby's maid and caretaker, Hilda, it become obvious that Beelzebub doesn't want to leave Oga's side. With his close friend Furuichi and a bunch of other characters on hand, Oga now must raise baby Beel and prevent the world from destruction.
- Manga, 41/346 (2012)The Seven Deadly SinsKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkElizebath sets out to save the Kingdom of Lyons by searching for the infamous group of criminals who tried to overthrow the Kingdom, to ask them to save the Kingdom. She stumbles into a travelling Bar where she meets Meliodas, the owner of the Bar and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. After a brief encounter with a Holy Knight, the journey starts, to find the other members of the Seven Deadly Sins and to try and save the Kingdom.
- Manhwa, ? (2013)The GamerNaver CorporationAction ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb What if your life is just like playing a game? What if you can upgrade your status and gain more levels? A fantasy world is coming right at you!
- Manga, 21/187 (2012)Assassination ClassroomShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: The students in Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High have a new teacher: an alien octopus with bizarre powers and unlimited strength, who’s just destroyed the moon and is threatening to destroy the earth - unless they can kill him first! Meet the would-be assassins of class 3-E: Sugino, who let his grades slip and got kicked off the baseball team. Karma, who's doing well in his classes but keeps getting suspended for fighting. And Okuda, who lacks both academic and social skills, yet excels at one subject: chemistry. Who has the best chance of winning that reward? Will the deed be accomplished through pity, brute force or poison...? And what chance does their teacher have of repairing his students' tattered self-esteem?
- Manga, 6+/43+ (2019)Spy X FamilyShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/85 (2009)Blood LadKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyOriginal WorkThe vampire Staz is one of the most powerful district bosses in the demon world, fending off everyone who dares challenge him. But secretly, the fearsome Staz is obsessed with human culture, especially video games, manga, and everything that comes from Japan! When a Japanese girl wanders into the demon world, Staz can't wait to meet the human and learn everything he can about her world. Unfortunately, before he's able to ask her anything, the girl is killed by one of his would-be usurpers, leaving just her bare soul behind. Staz vows to help the girl restore her body and return to her former life-especially since it means taking a trip to the human world himself!
- Manga, 38/355 (2003)Negima! Magister Negi MagiKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkDON’T TOUCH THAT WAND! Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy. He dreams of becoming a master wizard. Instead he’s sent to Japan to teach English . . . at an all-girls high school! All the students are delighted with their cute new teacher—except for Asuna, who resents Negi for replacing the teacher she secretly has a crush on. Although he is forbidden to display his magical powers, sometimes Negi can’t resist. And when Asuna discovers Negi’s secret, she vows to make his life as difficult as possible— just the thing to prepare Negi for the challenges of life as a master wizard!
- Manga, 22/192 (2009)Medaka BoxShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkMedaka Kurokami is an exceptional first year student at Hanokiwa Academy who got elected as president of the student council with a smashing 98% of the votes. Extremely intelligent, strong, and rich; she wants to help anyone in need. To do that, she introduces a suggestion box that allows any student to contact her. Later known as the "Medaka Box", it will bring forth incredible challenges to Kurokami and her friends of the student council.
- Manga, 6/28 (2009)Superior †Square Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkThe demon queen is the most powerful monster who and destroyed most of the human race. Now the surviving members of the human race appointed a hero to slay the demon queen and thus saving the world from her powers. However, he does not kill any monsters throughout his mission: "they too are conscious and alive." Sheila, the Demon Queen, became very interested in him and joined his group, hiding her identity to eventually slaughter him when she gains his trust. Sheila eventually realizes that sheila is in love with the hero, and hence their journey begins...
- Manga, 9/27 (2005)SuperiorSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkThe demon queen killed over half of the world population. Surviving members of the human race elected a hero to kill all the demons. But the hero doesn't want to eradicate the demons, because they are also living beings with emotions. The demon queen became interested in his principles and joined his journey while hiding her identity...
- Manga, ? (2009)One Punch-ManAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10+/46+ (2015)So I’m a Spider, So What?Kadokawa ShotenAction ComedyLight NovelI used to be a normal high school girl but in the blink of an eye, I woke up in a place I’ve never seen before and-and I was reborn as a spider?! How could something that’s nothing more than a tiny spider (that’s me) possibly survive in literally the worst dungeon ever? Are there no rules? There should be some rules! Who the hell is responsible for this? SHOW YOUR FACE!
- Manhwa, 2/260 (2011)Girls of the Wild’sNaver Corporation, Futabasha Publishers Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb Wild’s High School, an all girls educational institute specializing in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), has a very special freshman enrolling this year. Jaegu, who fears women from being abandoned by his mother, is about to find out what girls are really all about in this action-packed school drama.
- Manga, 10/99 (2006)M×0Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkMx0 follows the adventures of a young, hasty man named Taiga Kuzumi. During an interview to settle if he may attend Seinagi Private High School, Taiga is asked what would he want to try if he could use magic. "Conquer the world" is his reply and it is followed by a laughter of a cute girl named Aika Hiiragi. Realizing how rude it was of her to laugh at Taiga’s answer she tries to apologize, eventually grasping his hands with tears in her eyes. After that point, he does not remember much else about the interview, but after all he failed to enter the school. Blaming the girl for being rejected, he goes to Seinagi to confront her about it. However, a teacher mistakes Taiga for a student skipping class and pulls him through a strange energy barrier surrounding the school. Not realizing what has just occurred, he has set foot on a school teaching its students how to use magic.
- Manga, 20+/80+ (2012)Bungo Stray DogsKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyOriginal WorkAfter young man Atsushi Nakajima saves a man from his wish of suicide, he and his friends join the "Arms Detective Company," a league of literary figures that also harness special powers.
- Manga, 11/76 (2010)High School DxDKadokawa Corporation, Fujimi ShobouAction ComedyLight NovelBlurb When unpopular high schooler Issei Hyoudou has a less than romantic encounter with his first-ever girlfriend, the consequences are fatal! As he lies dying, who should come to his rescue but the prettiest girl in school, Rias Gremory! And the shocking truth she shares leaves Issei reeling ... “You’ve been reborn a devil. Now you work for me!” Issei’s uproarious life as a devil’s minion begins here!
- Manga, 12/50 (1996)Cardcaptor Sakura (Master of the Clow)Kodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkThe engaging tale of Sakura, an average 4th grade girl, who accidentally finds an enchanted book called The Clow in her father's library. The book once contained a set of magical Clow Cards, but they all escaped while the guardian of the book fell asleep. Now, Sakura is thrust into a mystical journey to capture all the Clow Cards before they wreak chaos and destruction.
- Manhwa, 29/178 (2002)Id: The Greatest Fusion FantasyRandom House Korea Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 35/193 (1985)City HunterTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd., Shuueisha Inc., CoamixAction ComedyOriginal WorkRyo Saeba is a "sweeper" in the city of Tokyo. His works as a trouble shooter, cleaning the streets of vermin, and helping out desperate people. Sometimes he's a bodyguard, sometimes he's an assassin, whatever Ryo does he does it well. In fact his only flaw is his hormones - he loves the ladies and sometimes turns into an idiot when he's near them. Thankfully he's got people like his partner Kaori Makimura to keep him in check.
- Manga, 15+/100+ (2011)ServampMedia FactoryAction ComedyOriginal WorkWhen a stray black cat named Kuro crosses Mahiru Shirota's path, the high school freshman's life will never be the same again. Kuro is, in fact, no ordinary feline, but a servamp: a servant vampire. While Mahiru's personal philosophy is one of non-intervention, he soon becomes embroiled in an ancient, altogether surreal conflict between vampires and humans.
- Manga, 16/77 (2010)Tokyo ESPKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyOriginal WorkRinka Urushiba’s world is turned upside down when she wakes up one day-after falling right through the floor. Encouraged by another ESPer who believes that Rinka’s destiny is to become a hero of justice, she soon learns to use her powers for good. And not a moment too soon, as those with less-than-admirable ambitions descend on Tokyo with their own sets of superpowers. As the mysterious glowing fish flitting through the city skies gift powers seemingly at random, foes become friends and alliances are made and broken. And what about that flying penguin?
- Manga, 43/396 (2008)TorikoShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkIn a savage world ruled by the pursuit of the most delicious foods, it's either eat or be eaten! While searching for the tastiest foods imaginable, Gourmet Hunter Toriko and his bottomless stomach travel around the world facing every beast in his way.
- Manga, 1/10 (1996)Bad CompanyKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBefore Eikichi Onizuka became a legend, before Onibaku, before he became GTO, he was just a normal junior high school delinquent—getting into fights with his seniors, trying to pick up girls and just hanging out with his friends. Bad Company is a compilation of many short stories, linked together with the characters of Eikichi, Ryuji and their school buddies. Such stories include the origins of Eikichi's bike, which we see frequently in GTO, the first meeting with the Midnight Angel and many others.
- Manga, 18/187 (2004)SekireiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkMinato is a total loser. He's failed to make it into college twice, he's unpopular with women, and he's unemployed. But suddenly one day he met a girl dashing inhumanely fast down the road he walked, chased by 2 bandits with electrical powers. From that day on Minato's life changed forever. The Girl, Musubi was not any ordinary girl she was a "Sekirei", and suddenly she just bestows Minato with the power of an Ashikabi, one of a mysterious set of "masters" in an awesome battle royale between hordes of cute girls (and males) with individual special powers called "Sekirei's". Eventually Minato's true capabilities will release his useless self into truly understanding all of the Sekirei's that he embarks to gather, and his own strength.
- Manga, 25+/63+ (2010)Trinity Seven: The Seven MagiciansFujimi ShobouAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 25/240 (2008)High School DxDFujimi ShobouAction ComedyOriginal WorkWhen unlucky high school letch Issei is murdered by his first-ever girlfriend on his first-ever date, who should jump to his rescue but the hottest girl in school, Rias-senpai! She informs Issei that he’s been reincarnated as a demon and that it’s about time he got to work-for her! Caught in the bosom of an age-old war between angels and demons, Issei soon discovers that being enslaved by a demonic beauty isn’t quite all that it’s cracked up to be!
- Manga, 4/22 (2009)Durarara!!Square Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyLight NovelWelcome to Ikebukuro, where Tokyo's wildest characters gather!! Meet an ordinary boy who daydreams about the extraordinary. A naive stalker girl. The strongest man in Ikebukuro. A shut-in doctor with questionable credentials. A hedonistic informant...and the "headless rider" astride a pitch-black motorcycle!? As their paths cross, this eccentric cast weaves a twisted, cracked love story...
- Manga, 11/77 (2010)Angel Beats!: Heaven’s DoorASCII Media WorksAction ComedyAnimeHideki Hinata has just died... but his life is far from over. Finding himself stuck in a kind of purgatory in the Afterlife School—an academy for recently departed lost souls—he begins to learn that the land of the dead has just as many annoying rules, if not more, than the land of the living. There he meets Yuri Nakamura, a brazen young woman who harbours nothing but contempt for God due to the life she was forced to lead before passing away. Together, Yuri and Hideki form the SSS brigade, otherwise known as the Afterlife Battlefront—a group whose purpose it is to rebel against God in any way they can. However, standing in their way is the stoic and cold Tenshi, a supposed angelic messenger of God... who just so happens to be the Student Council President! Can Yuri and the rest of the Afterlife Battlefront overcome their fate or are they destined to be stuck in a limbo world forever?!
- Manga, 3/20 (2013)Hamatora: The ComicShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 24/187 (2000)Battle VixensWani Books Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkHakufu Sonsaku, a young girl blessed with a large chest but a small brain, lives in the country with her mother. She is a Toushi, and as such she has a burning desire to beat people up, but her mother has forbidden it. One day at school she encounters a Toushi who wants her to join Yoshuu school, and says if she refuses her new best friend will be a hospital bed. Hearing this, she immediately refuses. After the ensuing battle, Hakufu's mother asks her to leave home and go to Tokyo, where she can develop her abilities as a Toushi, and fight to her heart's content.
- Manga, 1/5 (2008)Uchi no Tantei Shirimasen ka?libre inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2012)Girls & PanzerMedia FactoryAction ComedyAnimeNishizumi Miho, a new transfer student to Ooarai Girls’ Academy, would like nothing more than to enjoy a peaceful, stress-free school life. Unfortunately, her new school just revived its tankery program and enlists Miho to put together a team so that they may compete in a national tournament. As Miho struggles to overcome her turbulent past with tanks, she must first learn to tread lightly with her eccentric companions. Can Miho possibly plow through the challenges and master the art of tankery, or will she get left behind in the dust.
- Manga, 20/87 (2005)Princess ResurrectionKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkHAVE A NICE AFTERLIFE Werewolves, demons, monsters, vampires. All these ferocious creatures are afraid of the same thing: the beautiful Princess Hime, an awesome warrior who fights off the forces off evil with a chainsaw and a smile. Not only does she look great in a tiara, she has magical powers that allow her to raise the dead. She’s a girl on a mission, and with the help of her undead servant and a supercute robot, there’s no creature of darkness she can’t take down!
- Manga, 16/101 (2012)Mob Psycho 100Shougakukan Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work"Mob" is a boy who will explode if his emotional capacity reaches 100%. This boy with psychic powers earned his nickname "Mob" because he does not stand out among other people. He keeps his psychic powers bottled up so he can live normally, but if his emotional level reaches 100, something will overwhelm his entire body.
- Manga, 5+/26+ (2018)Ride-On KingKodansha Ltd.Action Comedy
- Manga, 15/105 (2003)Tail of the MoonShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyUsagi is the granddaughter of the leader of a prestigious ninja village, but she's such a klutz that she's never made it out of the kiddie class. Frustrated with Usagi's lack of progress, her grandfather sends her to marry Lord Hanzo and have lots of ninja babies. But the lord has no interest in her or her childbearing potential!
- Manga, 3/14 (2011)Dictatorial GrimoireMedia FactoryAction ComedyOriginal WorkOtogi Grimm is a descendant of the popular authors the Brothers Grimm, but always attributed their work as nothing but fiction. When he moves back to Japan, he discovers a strange manuscript in his family home. It is quickly revealed that the Brothers had made a pact to sacrifice their descendants with beings known as the Märchen Demons in exchange for stories. Now Otogi must find a way to defeat the living fairy tales that are after him.
- Manga, 12/61 (2007)RatmanKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyOriginal WorkShuto Katsuragi is a shrimp that can't catch a break. He wants to emulate his favorite super hero, Mr. Thunder, but instead he gets teased all the time for his height and he can't win any fights. The one thing that keeps him going is his love for super heroes, which he shares with his classmate Mirea Mizushima. Little does he know that she's about to make his dreams come true by tricking him into participating in her mother's experiments!
- Manga, 8/70 (2011)KuroganeShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work