- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2019)Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou SuruShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/90 (2011)Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa GaidenAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action Drama
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/- (2017)Youjo-sama to Zero-kyuu Shugosha-samaSB Creative Corp.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Dance in the Vampire Bund A.S.O.Media FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/12 (2014)Durarara!! Re;Dollars ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight NovelBlurb Mikado Ryuugamine is just trying to pass his second year of high school peacefully, but when he gets word that someone within the Dollars gang is causing trouble, that’s out the window. Everybody's in trouble: Izaya is scheming, Mikado’s classmate knows his secret, and Shizuo’s being targeted by a mysterious girl – just another day in Ikebukuro!
- Manga, 18/21 (2005)Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken IbunKadokawa Shoten, TousuishaAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/5 (2018)Cells at Work! Code BlackKodansha Ltd.Action DramaManga
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/13 (2008)Phantom: Requiem for the PhantomMedia FactoryAction DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)The InnocentMag Garden CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkWrongly executed for crimes he didn't commit, a former detective is given a second chance at life. To earn that chance, though, the man now known as Ash must use the supernatural abilities with which he has been infused to prevent the deaths of other innocents. But is Ash willing to dedicate himself to helping others, or is his thirst for vengeance against those who destroyed his life and his loved ones too powerful to ignore?
- Light Novel, 9/72 (2002)ZaregotoKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkIt’s the vacation of a lifetime, a trip to a remote island filled with geniuses–and murder. On Wet Crow’s Feather Island, a tiny speck in the Sea of Japan, lives Akagami Iria, the exiled daughter of a powerful family. Born into great wealth, she was a princess of the highest pedigree–until she was cut off by the leader of the Akagami Foundation. For the last five years, she’s lived on Feather Island with her maids. But she hasn’t been alone. She has invited the best minds Japan has to offer to come and stay with her. And so nineteen-year-old college student Ii-chan and his best friend, computer genius Kunagisa Tomo, find themselves as Iria’s guests at her elaborate mansion. Surrounded by fascinating women–a chef, a fortune-teller, a scholar, and an artist, not to mention his own friend Tomo–Ii-chan is feeling a little overmatched intellectually. But the sudden discovery of a grisly murder sends the island into shock. And Ii-chan discovers that he does possess a bit of genius: the ability to discover what is real and what is fake . . . who is who they claim to be–and who is a killer.
- Manga, 19/90 (2005)Full Metal Panic! ΣKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight NovelAfter discovering who betrayed Mithril and caused the seajacking occurance , Mao and kurz are assigned a top secret mission in order to seize and transport the traitor back.
- Manga, 35/380 (1998)Hunter X HunterShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
- Light Novel, 3/- (2017)Boushoku no Berserk: Ore dake Level to lu Gainen o Toppa SuruMicro Magazine, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Majokari no Gendai KyotenKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2010)Tower of GodNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb What do you desire? Money and wealth? Honor and pride? Authority and power? Revenge? Or something that transcends them all? Whatever you desire — it’s here.
- Manga, 4/18 (1999)B-EyesHakusensha, Inc.Action Drama
- Manga, ? (2019)Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou SuruShuueisha Inc.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 9/45 (2002)FinderBiblos Co., Ltd., libre inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkWhile on assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld, photographer Takaba crosses paths with the dark and mysterious leader Asami. Asami takes Takaba captive, in an attempt to subjugate and possess him. But when the son of the Chinese mafia enters demanding evidence that Takaba may have, will Takaba be able to survive being caught in the crosshairs of a deadly underworld feud?
- Manga, 20/80 (2010)Noragami: Stray GodKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkYato is a homeless god. He doesn’t even have a shrine, not to mention worshippers! So to achieve his ambitious goals, he’s set up a service to help those in need (for a small fee), hoping he’ll eventually raise enough money to build himself the lavish temple of his dreams. Of course, he can’t afford to be picky, so Yato accepts all kinds of jobs, from finding lost kittens to helping a student overcome bullies at school.
- Manga, 14/96 (1994)Neon Genesis EvangelionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father Gendo--commander of the secret organization NERV--to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2012)Shousetsu Finder no Rakuinlibre inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 25/543 (2007)NoblesseNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Rai wakes up from 820-years long sleep and starts his new life as a student in a high school founded by his loyal servant,Frankenstein. But his peaceful days with other human students are soon interrupted by mysterious attackers known as the “Unions.”
- Manga, 1/13 (2017)Almadianos EiyuudenAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 3/29 (2016)Dungeon SeekerAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 4/42 (2018)Jujutsu KaisenShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/14 (1996)Kuro GaneKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAvenging his father’s murder is a matter of honor for the young samurai Jintetsu. But it turns out that the killer is a corrupt government official–and now the powers that be are determined to hunt Jintetsu down like an animal. There’s only one problem: Jintetsu is already dead. Torn to pieces by a pack of dogs, Jintetsu’s ravaged body has been found by Genkichi, outcast and master inventor. Genkichi gives the dead boy a new, indestructible steel body and a talking sword–just what he’ll need to face down the gang that’s terrorizing his hometown and the mobster who ordered his father’s hit. But what about Otsuki, the beautiful girl he left behind? Steel armor is defense against any sword, but it can’t save Jintetsu from the pain in his heart.
- Manga, 28/149 (2006)Black ButlerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkJust a stone’s throw from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its master, one Ciel Phantomhive. Earl Phantomhive is a giant in the world of commerce, Queen Victoria’s faithful servant…and a slip of a twelve-year-old boy. Fortunately, his loyal butler, Sebastian, is ever at his side, ready to carry out the young master’s wishes. And whether Sebastian is called to save a dinner party gone awry or probe the dark secrets of London’s underbelly, there apparently is nothing Sebastian cannot do. In fact, one might even say Sebastian is too good to be true…or at least, too good to be human…
- Manga, 7/24 (2007)BorderMediationAction DramaOriginal WorkWelcome to a behind-the-scenes detective agency staffed by the most stunning men on the street… but don’t mistake this smooth, stylish crew for gumshoes! They always one-up the law with the greatest of ease and nab every crook, schemer and gang lord… but can they solve the mysteries of their own confused pasts? In the end, which of these sleuths will be rewarded with everlasting love?
- Manga, 23/112 (2001)Mobile Suit Gundam: The OriginKadokawa ShotenAction DramaOriginal WorkA retelling of the original Mobile Suit Gundam series by Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, who happens to be the series' original character designer.
- Manga, 5/24 (2006)KnightsMedia WorksAction DramaOriginal WorkIt is an age of paranoia, superstition and religious fanaticism and the kingdom of Excludo is being engulfed in flames. The people are under the thrall of witch hysteria and burnings and executions have become a common sight. But the witch trials and inquisitions are a fraud and countless innocent women, falsely accused as witches, are being burned at the stake. Just when all hope seems lost, along comes the Black Knight-Mist, and his sidekick Euphemia, a "true witch" to avenge the innocent and force their own brand of justice on the wicked!
- Manga, 2/- (2018)Game obu Familia: Family SenkiKadokawa ShotenAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/- (2006)Togainu no ChiEnterbrainAction DramaVisual NovelThe Igura: a deadly battle game where players stake their lives in the ruined city of Toshima. In a post-apocalyptic Japan where the underworld rules the day, Akira is placed in jail for murder. He's given a chance at freedom if he can win the game. Whether he finds victory, death, or even love, he will be in for the fight of his life! Based on the ground-breaking bishonen game!
- Manga, 10/64 (1990)ParasyteKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkThey arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade–and take control of–a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret–except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?
- Manga, 2/6 (2011)Yellow / REnterbrainAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/158 (1992)X/1999Kadokawa ShotenAction DramaKamui Shiro is a young man who was born with the power to decide the fate of the Earth itself--a destiny he can barely bring himself to believe. But as other players in the prophesy begin to gather around him--the "Seven Seals," with the power to protect the Earth, and the "Seven Harbingers," who are fated to destroy it--he has no choice but to come to terms with his fate.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2018)"Omae Go Toki ga Maou Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta no de, Outo de Kimama ni KurashitaiMicro Magazine, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/6 (2000)Bloody CircusCarlsen MangaAction Drama
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Dororo to Hyakkimaru-denAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action DramaOther