- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Page 1 of 1
- Manga, 19/213 (2003)xxxHOLiCKodansha Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkKimihiro Watanuki is haunted by visions of ghosts and spirits. Seemingly by chance, he encounters a mysterious witch named Yuuko, who claims she can help. In desperation, he accepts, but realizes that he’s just been tricked into working for Yuuko in order to pay off the cost of her services. Soon he’s employed in her little shop—a job which turns out to be nothing like his previous work experience! Most of Yuuko’s customers live in Japan, but Yuuko and Watanuki are about to have some unusual visitors named Sakura and Syaoran from a land called Clow. . . .
- Manga, 10/45 (2008)Tasogare Otome x AmnesiaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkA young woman, by some strange occurrence, was left to die alone in the former building of the Academy for Sincere Teachings. Mysteriously, there is one person who can see her in ghost form: Niiya Teiichi, a freshman. Now they both seek to find out the reasoning behind her death, and what could have caused it.
- Manga, 5/- (2001)Spirited AwayTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureAnimeTen-year-old Chihiro and her family are on their way to their new home. Dad takes a wrong turn, though, and they become lost in a forest. Eventually they find their way to a strange abandoned amusement park. Chihiro wanders off. As night falls, Chihiro finds out she's in a world of ghosts, demons, and strange gods. A mysterious boy, Haku, tells her that to survive Chihiro must find work. She must go down to the boiler room and seek out an old man named Kamaji...
- Manga, 1/2 (2011)Another ØKadokawa ShotenGhost StoriesOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/25 (1999)Kagome KagomeShuueisha Inc.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkDo you believe in ghosts and stuff like that? I never did, until recently... Did you hear that girl Kagome Nishino created some strange club called the 'Paranormal Observation Club'!? I just don't get her! What, me join? You gotta be kidding me!
- Manga, 1/5 (2010)Gintou GraveyardEnterbrainGhost StoriesOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2005)Tale of a White NightBiblos Co., Ltd., EnterbrainGhost StoriesOriginal WorkIn a small quiet village – There is a folk story of a beautiful female demon; nobody knows who she is but the locals calls her “Oni.” The story has it that she killed people and collected parts of their body to make a perfect human figure. A young man named Sho, is spending his summer with his grandmother and meets Oni while he’s taking a walk in the woods. Blinded by his beauty, he is lured into Oni’s house… she is about to add his legs to her collection… Nobody can hear him crying for help…
- Manga, 6/29 (2014)Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no kaHakusensha, Inc.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/19 (2007)MononokeGhost Stories
- Manga, 3/18 (2004)MailKadokawa ShotenHorrorOriginal WorkPrivate detective Reiji Akiba has a theory about those awkward moments and weird coincidences we all encounter in life. They are actually encounters with the dead-their way of sending us a message. But you may not want to open such strange mail from beyond-not unless you can see the ghostly attachment, like Akiba can. And not unless you carry a gun that can kill what isn't alive, like Akiba's aptly named Kagutsuchi, "the tool between God and earth" . . . digging a divine grave to lay to rest the evil dead.
- Manhwa, 6/31 (2005)Chronicles of the Grim PeddlerSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work
Page 1 of 1