- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/5 (2008)Beast HeavenOakla ShuppanHorrorOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2013)Beopchikgwa Sunseoui SegyeLezhin Entertainment Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/21 (2013)Hachi: Tokyo 23-kuShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/1 (2012)Interview with the Vampire: Claudia's StoryYen PressHorrorNovelBlurb A richly-illustrated graphic novel adaptation of Anne Rice’s Interview with the Vampire, told through the eyes of the vampire Claudia, who was just a little girl when she was turned by the vampire Lestat. Though she spends many years of happiness with her two vampire fathers, she gradually grows discontent with their insistence upon treating her like a little girl, even though she has lived as long as any mortal man ... and her lust to kill is certainly no less than theirs ...
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Kyou Mei MachiHorrorLight Novel
- Manga, 6/35 (2006)Taimashin: The Red Spider ExorcistMedia FactoryHorror
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Dissolving ClassroomAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/4 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/7 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 19/186 (1975)Eko Eko AzarakAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Sweet HomeNaver CorporationHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Battler assumes control of the sixth game, wielding his new golden truth as he parries the logical blows of the detective-and-witch, Erika Furudo. For Battler, what began as a contest over the existence of magic has become a fight to revive the fiery, vibrant Beatrice of his early clashes on the game board. The logical loops and rules of the game were already complex, but now as the game master, Battler must quickly learn how to shape the events to his and Beatrice’s ultimate ends without getting locked in a closed room by Erika, the Witch of Truth!
- Manga, 5/22 (2009)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Time holds little meaning for Beatrice the Millennial Witch. Replaying the events leading up to the Golden Banquet again and again only gives her more opportunity to play with her new favorite toy, Battler Ushiromiya. The boy’s will to resist the witch remains strong as the curtain rises for a third time on the Ushiromiya family’s annual reunion. But as Beatrice pulls more and more players into the game, the strain on Battler’s defenses is evident. Do the other members of his family hold the key to solving the witch's riddle and sealing her defeat?!
- Manga, 14/143 (2011)Tokyo GhoulShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- Manga, 4/16 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Atonement ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelRena Ryugu has made a lot of great friends since returning to Hinamizawa a year ago. But the happiness of playing with her classmates can hardly make up for the sadness she feels at home. Her father’s new lover spends more and more time at their house, making Rena feel that she is no longer as needed as she was when her mother first abandoned the family for another man. Rena thought that coming back to the village would end the curse that tore apart her family and her mind, but she can’t shake the feeling that more heartbreak is in store…
- Manga, 4/21 (2007)Higurashi When They Cry: Eye Opening ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelThe long-awaited 'answer arc' to the Higurashi WHEN THEY CRY Cotton Drifting Arc: You've already met Keiichi Maebara and his mischievous friends in the Abducted by Demons Arc. But Oyashiro-sama's curse is poised to strike anew in Hinamizawa village. When Keiichi spots tomboy Mion working at a maid café, he can hardly believe his eyes! But it's not Mion after all - it's her identical twin sister, Shion. Keiichi's never heard of this 'twin sister' before and suspects it's just another one of Mion's pranks. But through Shion, Keiichi is able to see a quieter, more feminine side of his best friend, even if it is all an act. As Keiichi spends more time with Shion, however, Rena grows more accusatory...
- Manga, 28/117 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 6/25 (2008)Higurashi When They Cry: Massacre ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelAs each incarnation of the terrible events in Hinamizawa unfolds, Rika Furude must watch as her friends descend into madness and despair, knowing the only fate that awaits her is death. With the unique ability to see all of these worlds, Rika desperately searches for the common links between them that will help her stop the cycle and give her and her friends a happy future beyond June 1983. But with less than a month before the cotton drifting in her current life, will Rika be able to change destiny in time?
- Manga, 2/7 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelLife couldn’t be better for Keiichi Maebara. Sure, he’s moved to a sleepy, little town where nothing happens and high school consists of a one-room schoolhouse — but his new friends and fellow students are all cute girls! When he happens upon a story about a grisly local murder, however, his contentment turns to uneasiness as he finds himself drawn into a web of silent intrigue that involves his newfound friends…and threatens his very existence.
- Manga, 8/35 (2008)Higurashi When They Cry: Festival Accompanying ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelWhen her parents are killed in a terrible train accident, a young Miyo Takano is sent to live at an orphanage deep in the mountains. Little does she know that her parents' deaths are just the beginning of her hell, as the institution is run by a group of greedy, cruel men who care nothing for the grief-stricken girl. Subjected to abuses beyond imagining, Miyo and her roommates plan to escape, despite rumors of the terrible punishments that have befallen past runaways...
- Manhua, ? (2018)Moshi FanrenTencent Holdings Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 5: End of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Beatrice is dead, her soul shattered by Battler at her own request. Though her body sits across the chessboard, she is no more than a husk of the laughing, impulsive witch she once was. Lambdadelta is more than happy to preside over the fifth game, and Bernkastel willingly steps in for Battler as he takes his leave to collect his thoughts. But two witches can cause all manner of mischief when left to their own devices, especially when they care as little for rules as Lambdadelta …
- Manga, 2/13 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Curse Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelIn this new re-telling, Keiichi, the new boy in the small mountain village of Hinamizawa, learns that his friend Satoko had a brother who disappeared. She's never fully recovered, so Keiichi is encouraged by fellow club member Rika to take the place of Satoko's brother in her life until her brother gets back. Keiichi and Satoko's bond gets stronger and stroger as he discovers how smart and resourceful she is but he also learns about Oyashiro-Sama's Curse, which allegedly claimed Satoko's family as its victims...
- Manga, 2/9 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Time Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelFive years before Keiichi Maebara moved to Hinamizawa, inspector Mamoru Akasaka was sent from the Tokyo police to investigate the kidnapping of another officer's grandchild. The investigation leads him further and further into the greater mystery surrounding Hinamizawa and Oyashiro-sama's curse.
- Manga, 6/26 (2009)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 4: Alliance of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelTwelve years after her loved ones were brutally murdered at the annual family meeting, Ange Ushiromiya, now eighteen, is the sole heir of the Ushiromiya family. Ostracized by her peers, Ange seeks companionship in the pages of a diary left behind by her cousin, Maria. The diary offers a precious glimpse of Maria’s world—her struggles at school, her friendship with the stuffed lion Sakutarou, and her fascination with magic. It’s as if the diary contains the last remnants of Ange’s dear cousin … and an opportunity for Ange to discover the magic within herself …
- Manhwa, 5/93 (2014)BastardNaver CorporationHorrorOriginal WorkBlurb There is a serial killer in my house!
- Manga, 5/26 (2008)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 2: Turn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb With help from the witch Beatrice, Shannon has enjoyed a budding romance with George Ushiromiya, her master’s eldest grandson. As a servant of the Ushiromiya estate, Shannon is little more than furniture, but since her bargain with Beatrice, Shannon has never felt happier … or more human. Her brother and fellow servant, Kanon, is troubled by his sister’s reliance on the with to reach beyond her lowly status. But when love begins to flutter in Kanon’s heart, will he be tempted to abandon his station and take the witch's hand as well?
- Manga, 2/12 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelThe Cotton-Drifting Arc Shion, a girl claiming to be Mion's younger sister, takes control of Keiichi's life. The story progresses like a love comedy set at the restaurant Angel Mort. But as the night of the Cotton Drifting Festival approaches, the story takes a dramatic turn...for the worst.
- Manga, 2/8 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Demon Exposing ArcKadokawa ShotenHorrorVisual NovelIt's been almost a year since Natsumi and her family moved from the town of Onigafuchi. Her grandmother, a native of Hinamizawa village, fears that they will be cursed for abandoning the mountains, but Natsumi has never been happier, making new friends and enjoying school life. When a terrible gas explosion in Hinamizawa wipes out everyone in the village, her grandmother is convinced it is the wrath of the village god, Oyashiro-sama. Natsumi's family has never taken Grandmother's beliefs seriously, but her devotion to Oyashiro-sama has taken a frightening turn. Have the old woman's fanatical convictions gone too far?
- Manga, 14/133 (2016)The Promised NeverlandShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/23 (2012)Akumu no Sumu Ie: Ghost HuntKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Diabolik Lovers PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2013)Diabolik Lovers SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/- (2018)Dokumushi: The Ruins HotelFutabasha Publishers Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2005)El ElAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Horror
- Manga, 2/13 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Beyond Midnight ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelTwenty-three years after the terrible Hinamizawa Disaster, five strangers are drawn together to the abandoned mountain village by fate. One of them claims to be Mion Sonozaki, who was supposed to have died in the incident that claimed the lives of all the villagers. But only one thing is certain: Oyashiro-sama's curse did not die with the village. Will these five be able to survive the night?
- Manga, 9/92 (2012)Hito KuiShougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (1995)KI-ME-RABiblos Co., Ltd.Horror