- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 15/56 (2012)Deguchi ZeroKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/14 (2016)Pumpkin NightTakeshobo Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2009)Aka no HaikyoEnterbrainHorrorOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 3/18 (2006)Reading ClubSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/13 (2004)Baraiso: Warau Kyuuketsuki 2Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/6 (2009)8.1:Yamada Yuusuke GekijouKadokawa ShotenHorror
- Manga, 3/17 (1969)The CraterAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkThis is an anthology of Twilight-Zone like short sci-fi, supernatural and fantastic stories. A single hero, Ryuichi, appears repeatedly in different incarnations in several stories, exploring different ways a young man may come in conflict with a hostile universe.
- Manga, 1/5 (2012)KigurumiShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/11 (1993)Zashiki OnnaKodansha Ltd.HorrorOne night, mild-mannered college student, Hiroshi Mori, bumps into a woman visiting his next-door neighbor. A large, creepy woman, she has long hair, wears a coat and carries shopping bags in both hands. He had never seen her before. But then, without warning, the woman starts stalking Hiroshi, shifting her attention from his next-door neighbor whom she had been visiting to Hiroshi himself.
- Manga, 2/12 (2000)Jinzou ShoujoIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2018)Kiriko KillNihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.HorrorManga
- Manga, 2/15 (2012)Aiyoku no EustiaKadokawa ShotenHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/33 (2012)Shuuen no ShioriMedia FactoryHorror
- Manga, 1/6 (2001)Choudennou ParaxisShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/68 (2014)Our Reason for LivingDeNA Co., Ltd., Kodansha Ltd.Horror“I don't want it to end…” Akira had made up his mind to confess his feelings to Himeno, the girl he liked, on the day they graduated elementary school. But what was waiting for him in the classroom was Himeno like he had never seen her before! Before they knew it, Akira and his classmates were trapped inside the school, unable to escape. Who was doing this, and why? Mysterious forces close in on the 11 fearful children, as if to laugh at them. This is the story of a harsh fate that awaits them. Does a hopeful future await them, or an ending filled with despair...?
- Manga, 1/13 (1975)The Bug BoyBunkasha Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/- (2013)KichikujimaTakeshobo Co., Ltd., LINE Digital FrontierHorror
- Manga, 1/1 (1983)The Red SnakeSeirindou Co., Ltd, Hibari ShobouHorrorOriginal WorkA young boy lives with his disfunctional family in a huge old house. He tries repeatedly to leave but gets lost in the surrounding forest and always ends up back at the house. A portion of the house is blocked off by a large mirror which Grandfather says is there to seal in the demons. One night the boy has a terrible nightmare; upon awakening he finds the mirror cracked. A demonic red snake is unleashed causing an orgy of bloodshed.
- Manga, 2/6 (1996)The Vampire Dahlia: Death Is A KissHorrorOriginal WorkDahlia is a female vampire who seeks the reincarnated soul of her beloved,the vampire Ranan.
- Manga, 3/22 (2010)Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya Senpai no Kaidan.Shuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2015)ChillerNaver CorporationHorrorOriginal WorkBlurb Stories that crawl up and down your spine.
- Manga, 1/13 (1982)Hell BabyKeibunsha Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/17 (1994)Aokushimitama Blue SeedHorrorOn the 10th of October in 1976, a mere infant was given seven types of power and he was told that when he grew up he must find and protect Princess Kushinada. One morning in 1992, Momiji Fujumiya was walking to school when a man appeared and said he was going to kill her. Momiji Fujumiya is a sacrifice to the Kushinada Princess. The man shows up again and saves her from a monster, only to kill her and destroy the monster called Aragami and to free himself. But he can’t seem to kill her, physically and mentally. So he is forced to kill the monsters one by one with Momiji Fujumiya’s help.
- Manga, 1/7 (2000)GardenEast Press Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/10 (2011)Hinamizawa Teiryuujo: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni GentenSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Horror
- Manhwa, ? (2014)Inhyeongui JipLezhin Entertainment Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/1 (2003)Ju-On 2Kadokawa ShotenHorrorOtherThe bloody and vengeful grudge of Ju-On returns in this manga sensation from Japan! The landmark horror film franchise is captured in comics form, opening on a gruesome and tantalizing series of images from an operating room - a lightning storm, gory medical instruments and a single witness to the scene and whatever lay on the table. Cut to peaceful scenes of everyday life that are taking place in and around a familiar apartment complex. But what eerie presence sits just below the surface, itching to manifest itself and take out its deep-seated rage on innocents? What could have caused such hatred, and why is the spirit terrorizing again? The chilling answer to these questions is found in the pages of Ju-On Volume 2.
- Manga, 3/20 (1995)Blaster KnuckleHakusensha, Inc.Action
- Manga, 1/10 (2008)Anamorphosis no MeijuuCore Magazine Co.,Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (1996)A Gloomy, Brooding PropertyHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2007)Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles: Houkai e no JokyokuAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorVideo Game
- Manga, ? (2010)Re:LIVEHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2008)Saitama Chainsaw ShoujoASCII Media WorksHorrorOther
- Manga, ? (2002)Dead HeadsKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2010)Survival of the DeadHorrorOther
- Manga, ? (2011)12-ji no Kane ga NaruKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2003)Bloody MaryShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2012)Manga of the DeadTakeshobo Co., Ltd.Horror
- Manga, 3/21 (1973)Satanikus!Shougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2009)Erotic HorrorShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work