- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Page 1 of 1
- Manga, 77/704 (2003)Gin TamaShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
- Manga, 20/77 (2007)Sora no OtoshimonoKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkTomoki is a regular high-school student; more perverted than most, but happy with his peaceful and quiet life. Unfortunately for him, an Angeloid named Ikaros falls from the heavens, chains herself to his wrist, and proclaims him to be her new master. As time progresses, Tomoki finds that he is being caught in a battle between Ikaros's creator, Daedalus, and the Master of the Synapse, the "New World", and a multitude of powerful angeloids sent to kill him and Ikaros.
- Manga, 30/302 (2005)Sayonara, Zetsubou-SenseiKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkNozomu Itoshiki is depressed. Very depressed. He’s certifiably suicidal, but he’s also the beloved schoolteacher of a class of unique students, each charming in her own way: The stalker. The shut-in. The obsessive-compulsive. The girl who comes to class every day with strange bruises. And Kafuka, the most optimistic girl in the world, who knows that every cloud has a silver lining. For all of them, it’s a special time, when the right teacher can have a lasting positive effect on their lives. But is that teacher Itoshiki, a.k.a. Zetsubou-sensei, who just wants to find the perfect place to die?
- Manga, 1/30 (2011)Bloody BratKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyBlurb In this collection of short stories and four-panel comics, Blood Lad creator Yuki Kodama teams up with artist Kanata Yoshino to take us through the black curtain to explore the lives of Demon World Boss Staz and his crew. In this hilarious behind-the-scenes trip, readers will discover the full extent of Staz’ anime/manga obsession, join Bell on her treasure-hunting travels, and much more!
- Manga, 1/13 (2012)Bloody Brat 2Kadokawa ShotenNonsense-Comedy
- Manga, 10/56 (2008)KämpferMedia FactoryNonsense-ComedyLight NovelSenou Natsuru is your normal, everyday high school student. However he´s been chosen to be a Kampfer, who´s objective consists on fighting other Kampfer with either guns, swords or magic, however, there´s catch; first you can´t chose if you´re a Kampfer or not, and second, you must have the body of a girl to use your powers.
- Manga, 1/6 (2009)Struwwelpeter: Die RückkehrTokyopop GmbHNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/14 (2010)Gakuen Mokushiroku: Highschool of the HeadFujimi ShobouNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/10 (2014)One Piece PartyShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/18 (2007)Fairy Tail SKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga
- Manga, 4/23 (2008)Gou-Dere Sora NagiharaHakusensha, Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb Sora Nagihara, the girl of Shouta Yamakawa’s dreams, is sweet, demure, and downright cute. The only problem is that she’s two-dimensional ... literally. But when Sora miraculously comes to life from the pages of Shouta’s manga, he can’t believe his luck. That is, until he realizes that “sweet” and “demure” are the last words anyone would pick to describe this brazen, brutal babe!
- Manga, 1/8 (2005)NekomajinShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThis manga is a parady of the Dragonball Z series. This manga follows the life and adventures of the cat-like fighter Neko Majin Z. He and his human friend go through varous adventures, encountering powerful foes on the way. Z must manage to defeat these evil forces...not easy if you're a stupid guy like him.
- Manga, 16/144 (2008)Mudazumo Naki KaikakuTakeshobo Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkPrime Minister Junichiro Koizumi leads Japan in a world where Heads of State are near-superhuman action heroes, and where battles are waged and scores are settled through matches of extreme mah-jongg.
- Manga, 2/15 (2000)FLCLKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyNaota's life is not simple. He lives with his eccentric father and grandfather in a city distinguished by a gigantic hand-iron shaped factory perched on a hill. His brother's ex-girlfriend makes passes at him. And to top it all off, an impish, playful alien has run him over with her Vespa and smacked him in the head with a bass guitar! Little does he know that this is only the beginning of his involvement in an interplanetary ideological war.
- Manga, 1/6 (2012)Serial Sausage SlaughterTokyopop GmbH, Delfinium PrintsNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2014)78 Tage auf der Straße des HassesTokyopop GmbH, Delfinium PrintsNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/10 (2011)Black Rock-chanKadokawa ShotenNonsense-Comedy
- Manhwa, 3/30 (2011)Jisang Choeagui SonyeonNaver CorporationNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/29 (2001)Full Metal Panic: Overload!Kadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyLight NovelFull Metal Panic: Overload! is not so much a sequel to the first manga series as it is a retelling of the FMP mythos. Originally serialized in a magazine aimed at slightly younger readers, Overload! has the same basic story with a lot more comedy and a lot more explosions! Sousuke has finally lost his mind - and his memory! Rehashing his previous exploits will keep Kaname busy, but it doesn't take long for the military mind of this soldier to bounce back with a bang - literally! He's locked, loaded, and back to his old self by first period, as bombs and bullets grace the halls of high school!
- Manga, 1/4 (2011)BlutrotkäppchenDelfinium Prints, Tokyopop GmbHNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 21/230 (2001)Bobobo-bo Bo-boboShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkYoshio Sawai pushes the bounds of satire and the medium of manga itself with Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Irreverent, silly and unpredictable--Bo-bobo is pure comic genius. In the year 300X, the cruel Emperor Tsuru Tsururina has mandated the hunting of all hair in the Maruhage Empire. But a single man rises to the occasion and takes a stand against this violation of human hair rights.
- Manga, 11/- (2007)The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan: The Untold Adventures of the SOS BrigadeKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyIf you thought the SOS Brigade’s adventures couldn’t get any more outrageous…you’ve never met Haruhi-chan! Nagato has gone otaku! Asakura is her pint-size prisoner/plaything! Mikuru’s so cute she turns into a sheep! You’ll find plenty of gags and guffaws as Haruhi dives into the world of four-panel and short comics!!
- Manhwa, ? (2014)10th Dimension BoysNaver CorporationNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb Short stories of boys in 10th dimensions.
- Manga, 4/42 (2007)Layton Kyouju to Yukai na JikenShougakukan Inc.Nonsense-ComedyVideo Game
- Manga, 7/65 (1988)Dragon HalfFujimi ShobouNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe insane adventures of Mink, a girl who is part-dragon and all-crazy.
- Manga, 8/- (2013)First Love MonsterKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkKaho Nikaidō finds herself head over heels for a mysterious stranger after he saves from being hit by a truck. Kaho has a few surprises in store for her when she discovers that her knight-in-shining-armor is her landlord's son — and in the fifth grade.
- Manga, 2/9 (2006)IndépendentEgmont MangaNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2002)Min Min MintKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2009)Amanoiwato HimeNonsense-Comedy
- Manga, 1/7 (2002)RizelmineKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkTomonori Iwaki is a hapless fifteen year-old student who just had his heart broken when the teacher he had a crush on got engaged. He goes home to find that he's got a wife of his own though, even if she may look like a grade-schooler. Rizel, a very cute girl who is apparently made of nanomachines, does her best to win her new husband's heart, and hilarity and romance ensue.
- Manga, 2/16 (2004)Mon-Star AttackEgmont MangaNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/72 (1998)Di Gi CharatSB Creative Corp.Nonsense-ComedyAnimeBlurb On planet Di Gi Charat, little Digiko was a pampered princess. Now living on Earth, the green-haired moppet is working for minimum wage at a hobby shop in Japan. Who ever said it was easy being cute? Based on the popular anime series, Di Gi Charat also features bratty Usada, shy boy Minagawa, and Digiko's wacky companions Puchiko and Gemo!
- Manga, 26/289 (1998)Katte ni KaizouShougakukan Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkKaizo Katzu is a former student of the "Institute for Genius", but his childhood friend Umi Nattori make an idiot out of him by hurting his head. His crazy ideas had put the "Institute for Genius" in jeopardy and then shut down. The Kaizo's former co-students comes to him looking for revenge for their "half-cooked skills". So, Kaizo, Umi, Suzu Saien (also know as "The doctor") and Chitan Tsubouchi are shown in the most surreal situations. The humor is sometimes vulgar and some sex scenes are shown.
- Manga, 12/152 (2012)Jashin-chan Drop KickHolp Shuppan Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 1/17 (2001)Angmaui SinbuNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkAfter many years of living alone in a deep forest, the Devil has gotten lonely. He decides to buy himself a human bride to cure his loneliness as well as to help him shed his devil identity. But when his new, beautiful young bride dies suddenly after only a few blissful days, the Devil decides to build himself a bride. First one on his list of items to acquire for the construction of his perfect mate: eyes.
Page 1 of 1