- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 4/- (2012)B Group no ShounenAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2007)Crystal HaremNihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2015)My Ex, ClientEcomix Media Company, Kakao Corp.RomanceOriginal WorkBlurb Jihyo is an Account Executive at a mid-size ad firm. Jegook is Jihyo’s ex-boyfriend who shows up one day as a very important client. Jihyo tries to avoid working for Jegook, but the client is too important for her company that she has no way to escape. What does he want from Jihyo?!
- Manga, ? (2017)Kimi ga Kirai na Koi no HanashiRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/- (1996)Lovely AngelKobunsha Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)I'm Yours, Blood and SoulLezhin ComicsRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/- (1990)Princess ArmyShougakukan Inc.Romance
- Manga, 1/- (2010)Raibaru mo RakujyanaiRomance
- Manga, 1/5 (2011)Sensei to Himitsu o...Shougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2009)Stellar TheaterRomance
- Manga, 2/- (2014)Vampire wa KuwazugiraiTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2007)Daisuki!Shuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2012)A Murmur of the HeartShinshokan Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkMisawa has always had an unrequited crush on the straight surgeon Kazami. He had planned never to tell Kazami about his love for him, but after witnessing Tōno's secret love affair, he is swayed into making a pass at Kazami.
- Manga, 9/42 (2005)The Story of SaiunkokuKadokawa ShotenRomanceLight NovelShurei enters the palace as Ryuki’s consort, but he has yet to seek her out. It is rumored that men, not women, share the emperor’s bedchamber. Shurei must think of a way to stop the emperor from shirking his responsibilities, but she has to find him first!
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)Dakasete kurenai ka?Shinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Beauty and the Beast GirlIchijinsha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2008)The Wedding in WhiteHarlequin K.K.RomanceNovelIt is McKenzie who consoles Natalie at Age 17 when the devastating news of her boyfriend's death strikes her. Seemingly indifferent to her until then, her older neighbor makes her lose herself with a strong embrace and a hot stirring kiss! That one kiss leaves her in a shock as if her entire body has been seared with his seal. Then he says, "Don't forget. I am going to show you what comes next."
- Manga, 1/- (2012)Koigokoro wa Neko o mo NurasuHoubunsha Co. Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2015)Motto Hanashi o Shitai no Dakedo.libre inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)ParadiseLezhin ComicsRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (1988)Quartet GameShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkIn order to welcome the visit of a famous violinist alumnus, Emi, Rui, Takasumi and Taeko were picked by the principal to form a string quartet ensemble for the welcoming concert. In the beginning, the four could hardly play together and often quarreled, for each of them was very talented and had different opinions over the music to be performed. However, during a practice session, they broke a bust statue accidentally and found an ancient sheet music hidden inside the statue, probably handwritten by the composer himself. Fearing to be punished, they didn't tell anyone about the manuscript and began investigation themselves. With a shared secret and a common goal, their relationships quickly improved. They didn't know, however, that the welcome concert was held with a secret purpose.
- Manga, 4/34 (2014)Shishunki no FutariAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2014)Sonna Hitomi de MinaideShougakukan Inc.Romance
- Manga, ? (2017)Therapy GameShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/85 (2012)Toaru Hikuushi e no SeiyakuShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2009)To Marry a StrangerHarlequin K.K.RomanceNovel“My dream is to be happily married!” Helen, filled with the desire to fall in love, visits the Love Mansion, where a legend claims that if any unmarried woman stays at the mansion on her birthday, the next man she meets will be the man of her destiny! However hearing strange noises in the darkness, Helen starts to regret her idea. “It was reckless for me to come here on my own.” Suddenly a large shadow appears in front of her! Who could this be …?
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)A Waltz in the ClinicRomanceOriginal WorkTouno’s heart is still on the mend after an upsetting break-up with another physician. The last thing he needs is the bratty son of the hospital’s big-wig telling him what to do! But will Touno let his guard down before a sweet, special moment passes him by? A Waltz in the Clinic swings and sways in time to the seductive rhythm of surprise romance! Can a patient’s dark secret be the key to healing the deepest of wounds? And will temptation take root and become real-life love?
- Manhwa, ? (2014)Seolleneun GibuncomicoRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/26 (2006)World's Greatest First Love: Ritsu Onodera's AffairKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkOnodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye... Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love-- whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.
- Manga, 1/5 (2007)Koiiro OmoiShougakukan Inc.Romance
- Manga, 3/- (2013)TENCursed SideRomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Cherry Blossoms After WinterMr. Blue CorporationRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2009)Only the Flower KnowsTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYouichi's life at university is going just fine. He isn't having any trouble with his classes, he has plenty of friends, and even a cute girlfriend named Minami. Then the day comes where he meets Misaki. Misaki is a reserved, stand offish fellow but for some reason, Youichi can't seem to get him out of his mind. In fact, he can't seem to stay away. When he lands a job working in the lab with Misaki, it seems more than just the flowers are about to bloom. But will they recognise their emotions for what they are, and have the courage to accept it?
- Manga, 1/7 (2011)EdenRomance
- Manga, 4/20 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/35 (1995)Yume no KodomoBiblos Co., Ltd.Drama
- Manga, 1/6 (2016)Henyoku no Labyrinth: Satellite StoriesShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 23/50 (2002)Junjo RomanticaKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkMisaki is struggling to pass his college entrance exams, and has taken up a tutor: the cool and sexy Akihiko Usami, who also happens to be a famous boys' love novelist. At first, Misaki is disgusted by Akihiko, but slowly, Misaki realizes he may be developing feelings for the older man. And so begins the bumpy relationship of this odd couple, filled with comedy and pure romance...
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Voice of LoveLezhin ComicsRomanceOriginal WorkBlurb After experiencing a traumatic incident involving a previous lover, Jiho is too afraid to tell his classmate Soohan that he likes him. Thankfully, Soohan can hear other people’s thoughts and asks him out first. But, as we all know, love isn’t always that easy. Will Jiho and Soohan really get their happily ever after?
- Manga, 7/- (1981)Aishite NightShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work