- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 15/43 (2006)World's Greatest First Love: Ritsu Onodera's AffairKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkOnodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye... Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love-- whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.
- Manga, 3/12 (2009)Only the Flower KnowsTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYouichi's life at university is going just fine. He isn't having any trouble with his classes, he has plenty of friends, and even a cute girlfriend named Minami. Then the day comes where he meets Misaki. Misaki is a reserved, stand offish fellow but for some reason, Youichi can't seem to get him out of his mind. In fact, he can't seem to stay away. When he lands a job working in the lab with Misaki, it seems more than just the flowers are about to bloom. But will they recognise their emotions for what they are, and have the courage to accept it?
- Manga, 24/50 (2002)Junjo RomanticaKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkMisaki is struggling to pass his college entrance exams, and has taken up a tutor: the cool and sexy Akihiko Usami, who also happens to be a famous boys' love novelist. At first, Misaki is disgusted by Akihiko, but slowly, Misaki realizes he may be developing feelings for the older man. And so begins the bumpy relationship of this odd couple, filled with comedy and pure romance...
- Manga, 6/48 (2013)Ten CountShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkShirotani Tadaomi, secretary of a company president, meets Riku Kurose, a counselor. After he gives Shirotani a diagnosis for mysophobia, Shirotani ends up attending his counseling sessions.
- Manga, 18/85 (2005)Maid-sama!Hakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkThe class president has a little secret she's keeping from the sexy bad boy in school... As President of the Student Council, the overachieving feminist Misaki really socks it to the guys in an attempt to make the former all-boys' school attract a more female student body. But what will she do when the sexiest boy in class finds out Misaki's after-school gig is in a maid café?!
- Manga, 5/35 (2006)Girl FriendsFutabasha Publishers Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkMari Kumakura is a plain and studious girl whose only redeeming feature is her grades. She is shy, preferring the company of books to people - until the day that Akko Oohashi, the glamourous class idol, decides to befriend her. At first, Mari is very suspicious of her true intentions, but as the two spend more time together, they become fast friends, with Akko transforming Mari into one of the cutest girls in the school and helping her break out of her shell. But...why is she feeling so jealous of the thought of Akko gaining a boyfriend? Why does she blush a lot in Akko's presence, with her best friend's touch making her heart race? Could...could she be falling in love with her best friend?!
- Manga, 2/13 (2007)Seven DaysTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkOne early Monday morning, Shino Yuzuru runs into Seryou Touji and asks, "will you go out with me?" Seryou, who's extremely popular at school, has the odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of the week, then promptly dumps them by the end of the week. Shino, obviously, has no intention of being in a serious relationship with anyone, including Seryou. And it's not like it's actually love or anything... or is it?
- Manga, 2/16 (2010)Only Serious About YouHoubunsha Co. Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYoshioka is a regular at Oosawa's restaurant, and always seems to be bringing in yet another boyfriend to enjoy Oosawa's delicious cooking. As a single parent, Oosawa works very hard and doesn't have time to make many close friends, or even consider dating. But when his beloved daughter Mizu falls ill and Yoshioka offers his help, Oosawa finds he must accept this frivolous seeming person's outstretched hand. Yet, sometimes people are not quite what they seem, as Oosawa discovers. A tender romance story of a single father, a lonely businessman, and the child who brings them together.
- Manga, 18/160 (2008)Nana to KaoruHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkNana and Kaoru are next door neighbours and schoolmates, but Nana is a model student and popular, while Kaoru is a poor student and social outcast. One night, however, their relationship changes forever, when Nana discovers that she enjoys being on the receiving end of perverted domination play with Kaoru.
- Manga, 16/75 (2007)Dengeki DaisyShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkAfter orphan Teru Kurebayashi loses her beloved older brother, she finds solace in the messages she exchanges with DAISY, an enigmatic figure who can only be reached through the cell phone her brother left her. Meanshile, mysterious Tasuku Kurosaki always seems to be around whenever Teru needs help. Could DAISY be a lot closer than Teru thinks? One day at school, Teru accidentally breaks a window and agrees to pay for it by helping Kurosaki with chores around school. Kurosaki is an impossible taskmaster though, and he also seems to be hiding something important from Teru...
- Manga, 13/88 (2012)Kedamono KareshiShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/82 (2005)Unbalance X2Daewon Culture Industry Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkJin-Ho isn't your average high school student. He has a notoriously stubborn sense of right and wrong, and no interest whatsoever in any of the girls at his school. Enter Ms Hae-Young, Jin-Ho's new homeroom teacher. Armed to the teeth with her own stubborn sense of justice, she's determined to set Jin-Ho straight and turn him into a model student. But of course, things aren't so easy when people think your should be a model rather that a teacher. You're emotionally and mentally stressed due to a runaway father, and the person you're trying to help wants to clash with you every step of the way! Enter the world of Unbalance Unbalance and see how two hard-headed, yet delicate people start a relationship that may either explode or fit just right!
- Manga, 13/63 (2013)The Ancient Magus’ BrideMag Garden CorporationRomanceOriginal WorkChise Hatori is 15-year-old orphan. She has no relatives, means, or hopes when a demonic sorcerer who can't become human buys her. He states that Chise will now be his apprentice and bride.
- Manga, 18/166 (2003)SuzukaKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYamato is ready for a fresh start. So when his aunt invites him to stay rent-free in her big-city boarding house in hustling, bustling Tokyo, Yamato jumps at the chance. There’s just one teensy-weensy catch: It’s an all-girl housing complex and spa! Things get even more nerve-racking when Yamato meets his neighbor Suzuka, a beautiful track-and-field star. She’s not just the cutest girl Yamato’s ever met, she’s also the coolest, the smartest, and the most intimidating. Can an ordinary guy like Yamato ever hope to win over a girl like Suzuka?
- Manga, 15/97 (2008)Kyou, Koi o HajimemasuShougakukan Inc.RomanceSelf-conscious Tsubaki Hibino enjoys hairstyling, but doesn't think that style suits herself. When she arrives at her new high school, she is immediately teased by her delinquent-like classmates for maintaining such an old-fashioned look. That's not the worst part—the top student of the grade, Kyouta Tsubaki, not only shares the same name as her, but is also an arrogant, promiscuous playboy. After Tsubaki cuts Kyouta's hair in defiance, he ominously threatens to steal all of her first experiences.
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/36 (2007)Strobe EdgeShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkWhat is love, anyway? Ninako Kinoshita's friends tell her it's one thing, but Ninako wonders what this mysterious feeling really is. When she meets Ren Ichinose, a handsome, enigmatic guy who all the girls worship, her life takes an unexpected turn. With just a few words and a smile, he changes her world...
- Manga, 5/45 (2010)Nana to Kaoru Black LabelHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/56 (2014)Henyoku no LabyrinthShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/222 (2013)ReLifecomicoRomanceOriginal WorkArata Kaizaki is an unemployed, single 27-year-old who has just been cut off from his parents' financial support. Unable to find a job due to him leaving his previous employer within three months, he is stuck. One night after drinking with a high school friend, Arata meets Ryō Yoake, a man who offers Arata pills to turn him back into a 17-year old so he can redo his life. After agreeing to the experiment, Arata joins a high school class, and meets Chizuru Hishiro, a socially-awkward silent beauty who yearns to have friends. Through connecting with her and other classmates, Arata must find what he lacks to live a happy life in the real world within a one-year time limit.
- Manga, 11/55 (2011)Last GameHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)Mr. Mini MartTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkBlurb Shy Nakaba has been a shut-in ever since gossip at school destroyed his reputation. But when his mom snags him a job to help him break out of his shell, he’s forced to face a co-worker who knows a thing or two about courage and commitment! Can Nakaba stand tall and speak up for what he truly wants? Mr. Mini Mart serves up a sweet-and-salty story filled with brave confessions and bold crushes! Will the past catch up to a boy who wants nothing more than to hide away forever? Or will the future finally shine with the promise of brand-new beginnings?
- Manga, 15/90 (1996)MarsKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkPopular Rei and shy Kira are worlds apart, until one fateful day brings them together. Rei stumbles upon Kira in the harassing hands of her sleazy art teacher and saves the quiet girl from his clutches. And when the jock plants a kiss on a statue of Mars in the studio, Kira finds herself drawn to him and even summons up the nerve to ask him to model for her. But problems already lurk on the horizon. Vicious upperclassman Harumi has had her sights set on Rei for a long time, and is not about to let go now.
- Manga, 22/109 (2006)Snow White with the Red HairHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkShirayuki was born with extremely rare and beautiful red hair. When the Prince of her home country asks her to become his concubine, she decides to run away from her home. While making her escape through a forest, Shirayuki has an encounter with a boy named Zen, the Prince of a neighboring country. Shirayuki decides to join Zen in his country, in the pursuit of a better life, respect, and romance.
- Manga, 10/47 (2011)Sugar SoldierShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/50 (2010)House of the SunKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkWhen they were kids, Mao used to spend a lot of time at her neighbor Hiro Nakamura's house because it would always make her feel happy. Years later and now in high school, her father remarries and she feels she's lost her home when 24-year old Hiro, who lives alone since he lost his parents, invites her to come live with him.
- Manhwa, 8/119 (2011)Orange MarmaladeNaver CorporationRomanceOriginal WorkBlurb People are no longer afraid of vampires but that doesn’t stop humans from discriminating against them. Can Mari Baek hide her identity when she falls in love with a popular boy who hates vampires?
- Manga, 25/98 (2009)LDKKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkShuusei Kugayama is the "prince" of his high school, but he always turns down confessions--including one from Aoi Nishimori's best friend. Although she initially hates him for this, when Shuusei moves in next door to Aoi, who lives alone, she starts thinking that he might not be such a bad guy after all...
- Manga, 23/144 (1996)Hana-KimiHakusensha, Inc.RomanceJapanese-American track-and-field star Mizuki has transferred to a high school in Japan...but not just any school! To be close to her idol, high jumper Izumi Sano, she's going to an all-guys' high school...and disguising herself as a boy! But as fate would have it, they're more than classmates...they're roommates! Now, Mizuki must keep her secret in the classroom, the locker room, and her own bedroom. And her classmates--and the school nurse--must cope with a new transfer student who may make them question their own orientation...
- Manga, 19/76 (2009)Missions of LoveKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkCell phone novelist Yukina Himuro has decided that, in order to satisfy her fans' demand for love stories, she must experience romance firsthand. But with her icy reputation, how can she find someone willing to play the part of boyfriend? By blackmailing the most popular boy in school, of course!
- Manga, 17/111 (2008)Love So LifeHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkShiharu lives in an orphanage and lost her parents when she was really young. The memories of her mother keep making her happy and help her handle life. She loves children and works part-time in a kindergarden. The two-year old twins Aoi and Akana grew really attached to her, even though they don’t trust others easily after the death of their own mother. The guardian of the twins is really surprised, but also happy, because he needs a babysitter for them and asks Shiharu to do the job.
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Neon Sign AmberShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Ren'ai PrismTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/23 (2004)Awkward Silencelibre inc.RomanceOriginal WorkSatoru is an introvert with a longtime crush on Keigo, a popular boy on the baseball team. But much to his surprise, Keigo comes up to him and asks him out! Satoru is so overcome he can't respond. Will Satoru be able to get past his shyness, or will he lose his chance with the boy he loves?
- Manga, 14/59 (2014)Waiting for SpringKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkShy girl Mitsuki is hoping to remake herself and find her true friends now that she's entered high school. Unexpectedly, she catches the attention of the four handsome, basketball club stars.
- Manga, 14/85 (2015)Tsubaki-chou Lonely PlanetShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/15 (2012)Kuchizuke wa Uso no AjiKaioushaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2009)Hitoribocchi wa SamishikuteShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2014)Seolleneun GibuncomicoRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/58 (2009)Namida Usagi: Seifuku no KataomoiShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work