- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 25/154 (2008)Kamisama KissHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNanao Momozono suddenly becomes homeless after her dad disappeared and left a huge debt behind, which forced her to leave the apartment. On the street Nanao rescues a strange man from a dog. To thank her, he gives her his house, which proves to be a run-down shrine, inhabited by a hostile fox-eared young man. Confused and tired with no other place to go to, she decides to stay, but this proves to be more difficult than expected...
- Manga, 14/66 (2007)Rosario + Vampire: Season IIShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAverage human teenager Tsukune accidentally enrolls at a boarding school for monsters--no, not jocks and popular kids, but bona fide werewolves, witches and unnameables out of his wildest nightmares! On the plus side, all the girls have a monster crush on him. On the negative side, all the boys are so jealous they want to kill him! And so do the girls he spurns, because he only has eyes for one of them--the far-from-average vampire Moka. On the plus side, Moka only has glowing red eyes for Tsukune. On the O-negative side, she also has a burning, unquenchable thirst for his blood...
- Manga, 26/268 (2008)Kami nomi zo Shiru SekaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKatsuragi Keima is known on the net at the Capturing God, while in real life he is an otamegane who hates all real girls. However he is approached by Elsee, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide in people. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by making the girl fall in love so the spirit gets forced out. Keima must capture all the spirits in the world so that his contract with hell ends.
- Manga, 18/77 (2010)To Love Ru: DarknessShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkThe Yūki's residence is now full of people: in addition to Rito and Mikan Yūki, Lala, her twin sisters Nana and Momo, and Golden Darkness. Momo, who also falls for Rito, actively tries to create a harem for him. Meanwhile, a mysterious red hair girl named Mea Kurosaki enters Sainan High School with a hidden agenda.
- Manga, 23/136 (1998)Fruits BasketHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkTohru Honda was an orphan, living with her grandfather, when one day fate kicked her out of the house and she was forced to take up residence in a tent in the forest. Little did she know that the land she was staying on belonged to the Sohma family, a clan of beautiful and mysterious people. After stumbling upon the teenage squatter, the Sohmas invite Tohru to stay in their house in exchange for cooking and cleaning. Everything's going well until she discovers the Sohma family's greatest secret: when hugged by members of the opposite sex, they each turn into their Chinese Zodiac animal!
- Manga, 9/81 (2007)Toradora!Media WorksRomantic ComedyLight NovelRyuuji Takasu has learned the hard way that appearances can be deceiving. For despite his inwardly sweet personality, his unintentionally sharp gaze and aggressive features give him the air of a delinquent thug, putting his chances at making new friends, let alone a girlfriend, next to zero. It's Ryuuji's first day in junior high school and it seems as if things are looking up. He gets to sit in between his only friend, Yuusaku, and more importantly, the girl he's secretly crushing on, Minori Kushieda. But just when he thinks the stars are aligned in his favor, he unwittingly crosses the most feared girl in school, Taiga Aisaka, making her into his arch enemy. To top it off, Taiga has moved in right next door to Ryuuji and happens to be Minori's best friend! Can this school year possibly get any worse?!
- Manga, 14/123 (1998)Love HinaKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkWhen Keitaro Urashima fails his entrance exams to get into Tokyo University for the second time, he's officially an unemployed and uneducated slacker. To make matters worse, his parents have kicked him out of his house. Fortunately, his grandmother owns the fabulous Hinata Lodge and has agreed to take Keitaro in as caretaker. What he doesn't know is that the lodge is actually a girls dorm and he's the only guy around! Most guys would kill to live with five sexy ladies, but if Keitaro's not careful, this job will kill him.
- Manga, 12/78 (2011)Daytime Shooting StarShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 38/407 (1987)Ranma 1/2Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkBeing a teenage martial artist isn't easy, especially for Ranma Saotome, who went through a major transformation on a training mission with his father. After an accidental dunk into a legendary cursed spring in China, Ranma now changes into a girl every time he's splashed with cold water. That would be enough to complicate anyone's life, even without the arranged fiancée who doesn't like him (or says she doesn't) and the constant stream of rivals and suitors for both his male and female forms. What's a half-guy, half-girl to do?
- Manga, 30/125 (2006)Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to YouShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSawako Kuronuma is the perfect heroine...for a horror movie. With striking similarities to a haunting movie character--jet-black hair, sinister smile and silent demeanor--she's mistakenly called Sadako by those around her. But behind her scary façade is a very misunderstood teenager. Too shy to fit in, all she wants to do is make some friends. But when the most popular boy in class befriends her, she's sure to make more than just that--she's about to make some enemies too!
- Manga, 11/64 (2004)The Tyrant Falls in LoveKaioushaRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkUniversity study Tetsuhiro Morinaga has been in love with his homophobic, violent and tyrannical sempai Souichi Tatsumi for more than four years now. Even though he’s told Tatsumi how he feels and even managed to steal a kiss, expecting anything more seems like nothing more than the stuff of dreams... That is until the long-oppressed Morinaga gets his biggest chance ever. Might his unendingly unrequited love finally be returned?
- Manga, 10/40 (2004)Rosario + VampireShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAll-around average teenager Tsukune can't get accepted to any high school save one...but on his first day, he finds the rest of the student body doesn't appear average in the least. Best of all, the cutest girl on campus can't wait to fling her arms around his neck! Wait a sec'--are those her teeth around his neck too...? Tsukune's going to have one heck of a hickey when he gets home from Monster High! But does he have a chance in H-E-double-hockey-sticks of raising his grades at a school where the turf war isn't between the jocks and the nerds but the vampires and the werewolves?
- Manga, 13/102 (2011)HorimiyaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkHori is the most popular and gorgeous girl at school, while Miyamura is an introverted, eyeglasses-wearing boy. However, both find out that their appearances at school are not as they seem, as it turns out that Hori is a laid-back family girl, and Miyamura is a handsome young man covered in piercings and tattoos.
- Manga, 2/7 (2006)Beast MasterShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkLeo Aoi looks like a crazy animal with wild eyes, and he goes berserk whenever he feels threatened and sees blood. That doesn't stop animal-lover Yuiko Kubozuka from befriending him, however. In fact, Yuiko is the only person Leo will listen to when he has one of his violent fits...
- Manga, 7/34 (2005)Moe Kare!!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkWakamiya Hikaru is a 15 year old teenager who wants a boyfriend that'll protect her. She likes to read Shoujo mangas all the time. One day, she gets kissed by a handsome, perverted boy who she called the "Perverted Prince." Later on, she finds a guy who looks exactly like him, but eyes are different. -Mangaupdates
- Manga, 14/58 (2003)Chibi VampireKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkKarin is a cute little girl who also happens to be a vampire...with a twist. Once a month, she experiences intense bleeding from her nose--we're talking gushers! In other words, she's a vamp with blood to spare, so rather than stealing blood from humans she actually gives her blood to them. If done right, this can be an extremely positive experience that benefits the "victim" as much as the vampire. The problem is that Karin never seems to do things right!
- Manhua, 1/196 (2015)SQ: Begin W/Your Name!Zhejiang Renmin Meishu Chuban sheRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/45 (2014)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuIchijinsha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNarumi Momose has had it rough: Every boyfriend she’s had dumped her once they found out she was an otaku, so she’s gone to great lengths to hide it. When a chance meeting at her new job with childhood friend, fellow otaku, and now coworker Hirotaka Nifuji almost gets her secret outed at work, she comes up with a plan to make sure he never speaks up. But he comes up with a counter-proposal: Why doesn’t she just date him instead? In love, there are no save points.
- Manga, 10/58 (2007)Hana to AkumaHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkIt has been 17 years since Vivi, a demon, came to earth from the demon world. He soon found a human baby girl left at his doorstep and decided to raise it on a whim. Fourteen years later, Hana and Vivi are still happily living together, but that happiness will have to endure trials from the demon world, but the most difficult trial for them is realizing that they are different, and that a Human and a Demon just can not be together.
- Manga, 27/270 (2008)A Town Where You LiveKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkYuzuki Eba used to live in Tokyo but moved to her father's hometown, Hiroshima. There, an old friend of her father agrees to take her in and so she came to live in the Kirishima household. Haruto, the Kirishima's son is anything but pleased by that fact, for he thinks a boy and a girl of the same age, who aren't relatives should, by no means, be living together! Considering his feelings for his classmate Nanami Kanzaki, he tries his very best to prevent a certain misunderstanding from being born of his predicament. The only problem with that, however, is Yuzuki's slowly growing feelings for Haruto and her habit of openly showing these.
- Manga, 11/56 (2009)Sankarea: Undying LoveKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSince he was little, Chihiro has felt an unusual emotional connection to zombie movies. It’s not that he feels bad for the survivors – instead he fantasizes about comforting the poor undead girls they slaughter! When his beloved pet passes away, he decides to brew up a resurrection potion in secret. But he’s discovered by popular girl and local heiress Sanka Rea, whose life isn’t as perfect as it seems… and Furuya suggests that she could serve as a test subject!
- Manga, 11/49 (2009)Inu x Boku SSSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkThe elite and beautiful Ririchiyo Shirakiin has a bad habit—she can’t help but lash out at people with her vicious tongue, all while hiding behind a mask of haughty cool. This attitude has a lot to do with people minding her business because of the Shirakiin family name, but it troubles Ririchiyo to no end. In search of independence and solitude, she moves to the Maison de Ayakashi, an apartment building full of wealthy tenants and with its own Secret Service. Ririchiyo is eager to be alone, but upon her arrival, she is greeted by Soushi, an SS agent arranged for her by her parents. Ririchiyo tries to turn Soushi away, but Soushi’s dogged devotion to his new mistress will not be deterred. The threats against the residents of the Maison de Ayakashi are not to be taken lightly, after all. And despite his puppy-like demeanor, Soushi is not to be trifled with either…
- Manga, 18/162 (2006)To Love RuShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkRito is a high-school boy who just can't confess to the girl of his dreams, Haruna-chan. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub a mysterious, and barely clothed girl, appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from another planet...
- Manga, 18/52 (1992)Sailor MoonKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkOnce upon a time, Usagi Tsukino was just an ordinary junior high school girl, if something of a misfit and a crybaby. But an encounter with Luna, a talking cat, awoke her dormant powers and now she is Sailor Moon fighting to save the Earth. Action in a sailor suit!
- Manga, 17/66 (2001)Love*ComShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkRisa Koizumi is the tallest girl in class, and the last thing she wants is the humiliation of standing next to Atsushi Ôtani, the shortest guy. Fate and the whole school have other ideas, and the two find themselves cast as the unwilling stars of a bizarre romantic comedy duo.
- Manga, 25/229 (2011)Nisekoi: False LoveShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkDO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE. Nisekoi a story about an Eternal Love. Ichijou Raku Despite of being the only child of the Yakuza’s head, all he wants is an ordinary Life. Many years ago a girl whose name he does not remember gave him a pendant of which she holds the key. He actually has a crush on a Girl named Kosaki Onodera. He also suspects that Onodera might be the girl He made the promise with. One Day He meets an Extremely Violent girl from America named Chitoge Kirisaki. It's her first day in japan so Raku is forced to show her around the school. while hanging out with kirisaki he notices she has a smell that he is quite familiar to (Gunpowder). Later he finds out that her Father is the Leader of the Mafia and to prevent a war between the two Families He must date Kirisaki. so while trying to confess to Onodera and Fake Dating Kirisaki he gets in all kinds of Weird situations and meets new and interesting people and while still searching for the girl who holds the key to The pendant.
- Manga, 8/88 (2000)ChobitsKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkChi isn't your average humanoid computer. She can't do word processing, she can't connect to the net, and she's incapable of interfacing with other persocoms ... but when the hapless, technophobic Hideki rescues her from the scrap heap and takes her home, he finds that she may be more advanced than her childlike behavior lets on ...
- Manga, 13/52 (2008)My Little MonsterKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkBookworm Shizuku Mizutani has few interests besides her grade and future career. Requested by her teacher, Mizutani brought handouts to Haru Yoshida, a boy who should have been seated next to her but was suspended due to injuring another student in a fight on the first day of school. Because of the favor, Yoshida now considers Mizutani a friend, and she also learns that Yoshida is in fact a very nice, gentle guy.
- Manga, 14/67 (2009)HiyokoiShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkHiyori, a small and timid girl, goes to school for the first time in a year since an accident left her hospitalized. Follow her as she struggles with her social skills, tries to make friends and maybe even a little bit more...
- Manga, 19/167 (2002)Strawberry 100%Shuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkJunpei Manaka sneaks up to the roof to see the sunset, but when he opens the door, he startles a mysterious beauty. She panics and runs away, but not before Junpei has caught sight of her adorable strawberry print panties...in EXTREME close-up. With that vision forever burned into his memory, Junpei embarks on a quest to find the girl, and the panties, of his dreams!
- Manga, 16/139 (2015)Kaguya-sama: Love is WarShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/87 (2008)Suki Desu Suzuki-kun!!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAt age 13, Hikaru Suzuki, a basketball enthusiast, and Sayaka Hoshino, a shy girl who dreams of acting, crossed paths in middle school and fell in love. After being separated from each other at the end of middle school, they meet again at age 17. Meanwhile, Chihiro Itou, Hikaru's childhood friend, has loved Hikaru since they were young, while Shinobu Suzuki (who has no relation to Hikaru) begins to fall for Chihiro.
- Manga, 52/568 (2004)Hayate the Combat ButlerShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkPoor Hayate Ayasaki is responsible for repaying his parents' 150 million yen debt. One Christmas, he meets a girl named Nagi, and after a series of misunderstandings, he somehow ends up working as her butler. Nagi covers for Hayate's debt, but has Hayate dug himself deeper into a different kind of hole? A hilarious tale of butlers, love and battles (?!).
- Manga, 1/5 (2010)Kase-san and Morning Glories.Shinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/22 (2003)Merupuri: Marchen PrinceHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAll high school freshman Airi Hoshina ever wanted was to someday live in a cozy home with a loving husband, and find joy in the little things in life. As a result, she makes it her daily mission to get to school on time because school legend has it that the longer one's non-tardy streak is, the better boyfriend one will find. But just when her daily routine is working like clockwork, an occurrence of fairytale proportions threatens to disrupt her grand plan.
- Manga, 4/14 (2009)Candy Color ParadoxShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/48 (2005)Shugo Chara!Kodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkEverybody at Seiyo Elementary thinks that stylish and super cool Amu has it all: But nobody knows the real Amu, a shy girl who wishes she had the courage to truly be herself. Changing Amu’s life is going to take more than wishes and dreams–it’s going to take a little magic! One morning, Amu finds a surprise in her bed: three strange little eggs. Each egg contains a Guardian Character, an angel-like being who can give her the power to be someone new. With the help of her Guardian Characters, Amu is about to discover that her true self is even more amazing than she ever dreamed.
- Manga, 1/5 (2015)Kase-San and ShortcakeShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2010)Back Stage!!Kadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Omae wa HitsujiKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work