- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, ? (2017)Akuyaku Ouji wa Koi ga DekinaiIchijinsha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (1998)Clear Skies: A Charming Love StoryTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2012)Cross ManageRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, ? (2011)Gekkou SSRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2015)Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/7 (2013)Mangetsu no Jinrou to Hangetsu no Kyuuketsu-himeIchijinsha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2013)Manin Densha to Watashi to KareRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2009)Mitsugetsu MelancholyKaioushaRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2018)Kase-san and Cherry BlossomsShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/32 (2018)FechippuruKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2012)Hare Tokidoki, WakabasouTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.Romantic Comedy
- Light Novel, 2/- (2018)Hige o Suru. Soshite Joshikousei o Hirou.Kadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/25 (2014)Hoshigami-kun wa Douka ShiteiruKodansha Ltd.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 5/11 (2008)Jun'ai SensationRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/- (2006)Karamete de KudoiteCore Magazine Co.,Ltd.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 3/19 (2017)Komatsubara ga Koibito ni Naritasou ni Kochira o Miteiru!Shuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/84 (2008)Mayoi Neko Overrun!Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2007)Mori no Animal Companylibre inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/16 (2015)My Sweet GirlKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2016)Ren’ai KujiShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2012)Risou no Himo SeikatsuShufunotomo Co.,Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (1994)Spicy GirlShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkRika Sawaguchi is a campus idol known as "Madonna of Sugiura High." With dozens of "boyfriends-in-reserve," she is confident to bring every men on their knees in front of her. When her best friend Mako was dumped by the school's playboy Kazuki Hirota, Rika volunteered to avenge her by attracting Kazuki then dump him once he is hooked, yet Kazuki is much more than an average opponent.
- Manga, ? (2008)Spicy RecipeShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/8 (2006)Suki ka mo ShirenaiTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga
- Manga, 2/20 (2002)Tenshi no Hane to Akuma no ShippoRomantic Comedy
- Manga, 2/8 (2017)Therapy GameShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 8/40 (2003)DVDSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkA chance encounter in a lingerie department. A cell number on a bra tag. Sometimes, you never know what can happen if you make that call. For Ddam, it leads her to a night club dive where DD is the punk rocker DJ and Venu is the decoration. But there's more to them than meets the eye: DD occasionally waxes poetic, and Venu downplays his good looks by focusing on the importance of big breasts. Since Ddam has her own odd behavior to deal with, being with these two unrepentant, semi-uncouth, not-bad-bad boys, could be what she needs to help her get out of her funk and maybe figure out what life's about.
- Manga, 1/- (2016)Docchi mo Docchi!!! Kakugo no ProposeKaioushaRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2012)Ginger Honeylibre inc.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 1/215 (2017)Kusanagi-sensei wa Tamesarete IruSeikaishaRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2008)Saiai AmbivalentKaioushaRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/83 (2004)V.B. RoseHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSomething old, something new, something velvet, something blue...Shocked and heartbroken when her beloved older sister announces that she's pregnant and getting married to (in Ageha's mind) the most boring man alive, Ageha stumbles onto the job of a lifetime--helping to make her sister's wedding dress. Velvet Blue Rose is a super-exclusive bridal design shop run by Yukari and Mitsuya, two super-hot guys. When Mitsuya, the pattern-maker at V.B. Rose, hurts his hand, will Ageha jump in to save her sister's happy dream of marriage, in spite of her own reservations? Frills and fancy fill this blissful new series from the creator of I Hate You More Than Anyone and Tears of a Lamb!
- Manga, ? (2017)Yamada to Kase-san.Shinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/30 (2016)Doukyuusei ni Koi o ShitaKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 2/171 (2008)Eoseooseyo. 305 Hoe!Naver Corporation, Haksan Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2017)Amachin wa JishouKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/13 (2017)Cigarette & CherryAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/- (2006)Die or like meRomantic Comedy
- Manga, 4/22 (2009)HimawariSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyVisual NovelNot related to Himawari! anime series.
- Manga, 2/- (2008)Little Busters!Kadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyVisual NovelThe main part of the story takes place at a high school in Japan. There is a "secret of this world" that Kyousuke speaks of; Kengo and Masato are also aware of this. The characters live in either the male or female dormitories on the school grounds which are adjacent to each other. Facing the dorms is the main school building where classes take place which also houses the cafeteria on the ground floor. The school is four floors tall and offers a roof that anyone can go up onto if they wish. Beyond the main school building is the large schoolyard, with the pool area adjacent to the yard. On the other side of the field, is the baseball field, with the gymnasium and tennis court beyond it which is closer to the main school building.