- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Under Grand Hotel: Cross OverRomantic DramaManga
- Manga, 1/6 (1998)Anne no AijouRomantic DramaNovel
- Light Novel, 2/- (2004)Ai de KitsukushibaritaiRomantic Drama
- Manga, ? (1992)Dakara Boku wa Tameiki o TsukuShuueisha Inc.Romantic Drama
- Manga, 1/6 (2018)Masochism ni Koi o suruTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 5/27 (2005)My GirlRomantic Drama
- Thai Comics, ? (2018)Lily Love 2Ookbee Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 6/35 (2003)Can't Lose YouDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkYooi is a penniless high school student working hard at various jobs in order to pay off her father's debts. Lida is from a rich and powerful family who is unhappy with the restrictions such wealth provides. When these two meet, they discover that they have identical faces. Yooi takes on the job of playing Lida's double.
- Manga, 21/84 (2000)NanaShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNana "Hachi" Komatsu hopes that moving to Tokyo will help her make a clean start and leave her capricious love life behind her. Nana Osaki, who arrives in the city at the same time, has plans to score big in the world of rock'n'roll. Although these two young women come from different backgrounds, they quickly become best friends in a whirlwind world of sex, music, fashion, gossip and all-night parties!
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Seifuku o Matoeba, Umaku Uso ga Tsuketa no ni.Dogenzaka ShoboRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/21 (2013)GivenShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)BJ AlexLezhin Entertainment Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Every night at 10, Dong-gyun locks himself up in his room, grabs a box of tissues, and watches a live cam boy show hosted by Alex, a BJ (broadcast jockey). Timid Dong-gyun admires not only Alex’s ripped body, but his candor in sharing his sexual experiences with viewers. One night, Dong-gyun downs too many drinks at a school networking event and passes out. When he wakes up, he’s in bed staring up at a shirtless hunk. A hunk who looks an awful lot like ... Alex.
- Manga, 1/5 (2009)Datte, Kimi ga Warau kara.Shougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/- (1996)Double CallKaioushaRomantic DramaOriginal WorkSei Hotta, the best pitcher of Baltimore Orioles, can never play the ball at his best condition whenever facing Jyotarou Akiyoshi, best batter of New York Mets, because Hotta has a crush on Akiyoshi secretly. Furthermore, the relationship between Orioles catcher Tatsumi Touma and first baseman Yorito Sendou only makes the situation even more complex.
- Manga, 2/10 (2016)Kakkou no YumeShoudensha Co. Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Risou no YuuwakuShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 8/- (2007)SarasahSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ji-Hae is desperately in love with her classmate Seung-Hyu. She has done all she can think of to win his affection, but to no avail. When her latest scheme crosses the line, Seung-Hyu decides he's had enough...and inadvertently pushes her down a staircase! Ji-Hae awakens in the world beyond, only to learn that it's not her time to die. But why go back when the love of her life hates her to death? Touched by her passion, the keepers send Ji-Hae to her past life to mend the rift between her former self and Seung-Hyu. But can Ji-Hae keep up the act long enough to find Seung-Hyu and set things right?
- Manga, 9/38 (2002)Sonnan Ja Nee YoShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaShizuka Maku is just an ordinary high school girl with only slightly above average looks. That wouldn't be a problem but her older twin brothers are the school heartthrobs and beside them she always looks plain. The only boys who have ever been attracted to her are chased away by her over-protective brothers. Shizuka is the only plain person in her family and now her brothers have told her that she might not be related to them by blood. Now she is supposed to pick one of them to be her boyfriend.
- Manga, 12/67 (2005)Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni SasaguShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkTakuma Kakinouchi has a childhood sweetheart: Mayu Taneda, daughter of his cardiologist. Although Takuma feels strongly for Mayu and vice versa, he distances himself from her intentionally, for he doesn't know how long will his heart keep functioning after he turns 20 (a secret she doesn't know yet), and making her cry for his unavoidable fate is the last thing he would do.
- Manga, 1/1 (1978)ClaudineShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkClaudine is a woman convinced since she was young that she was born into the wrong gender. She struggles through life, being the first child after three older brothers to take after their father. She wants only to be able to find true love, and her attempts continue to end in tragedy as she is unable to be accepted as a man by her peers.
- Manhwa, 15/75 (1998)Let DaiSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc., Ecomix Media CompanyRomantic DramaOriginal WorkLet Dai is a tragic tale of forbidden love and unforgivable betrayal. Set in a soulless neo-Seoul ruled by young punks and pleasure seekers, an amoral teenager named Dai is the living embodiment of the city's beauty and cruelty. As the leader of the vicious Furies gang, Dai seduces everyone who lays eyes on him, only to blind them to his own barbaric nature. When an honest schoolboy named Jaehee rescues a beautiful girl from being mugged by the Furies, he can't possibly realize how this brief encounter will plunge him into a downward spiral of unbridled passion and unfathomable pain. From his brutal gang initiation to an unspeakable act committed against his girlfriend, Jaehee wavers uncomfortably between revulsion and fascination. And in Dai he finds a tender, caring friend one moment and a heartless sociopath the next, awakening strange and unhealthy desires in Jaehee that he could never before have imagined.
- Manga, 1/6 (2012)Papa's Assasin.: Ryuunosuke wa Tonde Yuku.Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2009)Senya Ichiya: Shitone no Himegotolibre inc.Romantic Drama
- Manga, 1/- (2015)Soredemo Ore no Mono ni NaruKadokawa ShotenRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/10 (2011)Hide and SeekKadokawa ShotenRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2007)Kago no NakaRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Papa's Assassin.: Daniel wa Tonde Yuku.Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 6/49 (2007)Totally CaptivatedEcomix Media CompanyRomantic DramaOriginal WorkThe mafia threatens Ewon into working for a loan shark, where he's forced to run dangerous errands for no pay. The culprit who doomed Ewon to this life is none other than Jiho, Ewon's jealous ex who still burns at Ewon's infidelity. Their gang leader Mookyul, with movie-star good looks and the bizarre, drunken habit of biting people on the neck, takes a keen interest in his attractive new errand boy. Will Ewon be able to survive the violent underworld (not to mention the constant sexual harassment) he must endure as an underling of Mookyul? This funny, hip title by Hajin Yoo will thrill and amuse fans with plenty of intense shonen-ai action.
- Manga, 16/70 (2002)We Were ThereShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNanami Takahashi falls for Motoharu Yano, the most popular, carefree boy in class. For Nanami, it's first love, but Yano is still grieving the death of his girlfriend who died the year before.
- Manga, 6/31 (2012)OrangeShuueisha Inc., Futabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNaho Takamiya is a timid 16-year-old girl. One day, she receives a letter from her future self detailing actions she must take to prevent Kakeru Naruse, the new transfer student, from sinking into depression and taking his own life.
- Manga, 1/6 (2016)Bokura ga Koi o Ushinau RiyuuMedia Soft Inc., SankoushaRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/117 (2009)Nozoki AnaShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKido Tatsuhiko moved to Tokyo to attend an art school and start his new life. In his new room, there’s a small hole in the wall. At first he can see nothing through the small hole, but one night, through the peeping hole, he saw a girl. That’s how his new life starts.
- Manga, 2/9 (2011)Sai x AiShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/21 (2012)Bokura no NegaiTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/27 (1995)Yatteraneeze!Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic Drama
- Manga, 4/15 (2006)Punch Up!Romantic DramaOriginal WorkArchitect Maki Motoharu is hanging out at the construction site ogling a particular hunky, well-toned construction worker when he is unexpectedly reunited with his lost cat, Shinobu. The reunion is all thanks to Ohki Kouta, a foul-mouthed young ironworker who found and cared for the lost cat. Unfortunately for Ohki, this act of kindness led to his eviction. When Maki agrees to take in young Ohki, will he be able to tame this feisty stray..
- Manga, 3/12 (2001)Akkan BabyKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaAkkan Baby follows the story of Kagura Yuki and Nagae Shigeru, two simple-minded and naïve high school students who have a close friendship and a casual sexual relationship. When their lack of safe sex knowledge leads to Shigeru becoming pregnant, the two teenagers face a long road of decisions and obstacles to overcome.
- Manga, 3/12 (2009)No Longer HumanShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.DramaNovelIn honor of the 100th birthday of Osamu Dazai, Usamaru Furuya retells Dazai's most important work No Longer Human in modern day Tokyo where modern vices can bring ruin to the self-loathing. Furuya's adaptation of No Longer Human takes place nearly seventy years after Dazai's original. Set in modern day Tokyo, Dazai's tale details the life of a young man originally from a well-off family from Japan's far north. Yozo Oba is a troubled soul incapable of revealing his true self to others. A weak constitution and the lingering trauma from some abuse administered by a relative forces him to uphold a facade of hollow jocularity since high school. The series is composed of three parts, referred to in the novel as "memorandums," which chronicle the life of Oba from his teens to late twenties. The comic is narrated by the artist, Furuya himself, making appearances at the start of each volume. In many ways, it could be said that Furuya has traveled a path that may be similar to Dazai's. Maybe that is what led these two together after 100 years. In this first of three parts, alternative comic artist Usamaru Furuya appears to be overcome with deadlines. While he has been published by some of the biggest names in the comics industry, his star still shines brightest as a cult favorite, an underground artist whose emo comics are the voice of a new generation. To escape the duldrums of work, he loses himself in the internet and comes across the journal of a man whose life sounds very familiar--Oba Yozo. In Oba's First Memorandum the teen is overcome by an intense feeling of alienation. This pressure is so strong he cannot cope with others making it impossible to socialize with those who surround him, even his own family. To counter this Oba plays the role of the fool in order to establish interpersonal relationships.
- Manga, 1/4 (2002)Only The Ring Finger KnowsTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaLight NovelAt Wataru Fujii's high school, it's all the rage to wear paired rings with the girl you love. Wataru wears one though he is single, and one day inadvertently discovers that his ring pairs up with that of tall, handsome, and smart Yuichi Kazuki, the senior classman idolized by the entire school. Though Kazuki has a reputation for being kind to all, when dealing with Wataru, he is strangely harsh. Their paired rings somehow draw them together and the two alternately clash and attract, as they must sort out their budding feelings for each other.
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Aewanui MihakBomcomics Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work