- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 21/84 (2000)NanaShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNana "Hachi" Komatsu hopes that moving to Tokyo will help her make a clean start and leave her capricious love life behind her. Nana Osaki, who arrives in the city at the same time, has plans to score big in the world of rock'n'roll. Although these two young women come from different backgrounds, they quickly become best friends in a whirlwind world of sex, music, fashion, gossip and all-night parties!
- Manga, 13/117 (2009)Nozoki AnaShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKido Tatsuhiko moved to Tokyo to attend an art school and start his new life. In his new room, there’s a small hole in the wall. At first he can see nothing through the small hole, but one night, through the peeping hole, he saw a girl. That’s how his new life starts.
- Manga, 16/70 (2002)We Were ThereShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNanami Takahashi falls for Motoharu Yano, the most popular, carefree boy in class. For Nanami, it's first love, but Yano is still grieving the death of his girlfriend who died the year before.
- Manga, 12/67 (2005)Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni SasaguShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkTakuma Kakinouchi has a childhood sweetheart: Mayu Taneda, daughter of his cardiologist. Although Takuma feels strongly for Mayu and vice versa, he distances himself from her intentionally, for he doesn't know how long will his heart keep functioning after he turns 20 (a secret she doesn't know yet), and making her cry for his unavoidable fate is the last thing he would do.
- Manga, 20/120 (1994)Angel SanctuaryHakusensha, Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkThe angel Alexiel loved God, but she rebelled against Heaven when she saw how disgracefully the other angels were behaving. She was finally captured, and as punishment sent to Earth to live an endless series of tragic lives. She now inhabits the body of Setsuna Mudo, a troubled teen in love with his sister Sara. Setsuna's misery mirrors the chaos among the angels, and their combined passions threaten to destroy both Heaven and Earth.
- Manga, 6/35 (2013)GivenShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/50 (2012)CitrusIchijinsha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkFashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother’s remarriage a bit differently; she didn’t know it’d be an ultra-strict and conservative girls’ school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei – who turns out to be her new step sister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.
- Manhwa, ? (2017)BJ AlexLezhin Entertainment Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/11 (2018)Citrus+Ichijinsha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/32 (2006)Bitter VirginSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkPopular high school student Suwa Daisuke has no interest in dating newcomer Aikawa Hinako, a quiet loner. That's because she recoiled from his flirtatious touch, and he took it as a personal affront. Daisuke informs one of his buddies that he wouldn't date her, not knowing Hinako was listening. Daisuke's attitude changes after he accidentally hears her confession in an abandoned church; she's been sexually abused by her stepfather and has given up a child for adoption. His former annoyance turns to compassion and concern. Hinako is unaware that he knows her terrible secret. Believing him to have no romantic interest, she becomes more relaxed and comfortable in his company. Their relationship faces a lot of obstacles, including jealous classmates.
- Manga, 6/36 (2008)OctaveKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkWhen she was young, Yukino Miyashita wanted, more than anything else to become an idol. After accomplishing her dream, however, the idol group she was part of failed to sell, and she returned to school, facing alienation from her peers. Now, at age 20, Yukino is living alone in Tokyo, half-heartedly trying to start a new life as a talent manager, while not quite able to put her idol days behind her. She meets Setsuko, a songwriter who also once belonged to a failed idol group. The romance sparked by her encounter with Setsuko causes Yukino to reevaluate her own life.
- Manga, 1/4 (2002)Only The Ring Finger KnowsTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaLight NovelAt Wataru Fujii's high school, it's all the rage to wear paired rings with the girl you love. Wataru wears one though he is single, and one day inadvertently discovers that his ring pairs up with that of tall, handsome, and smart Yuichi Kazuki, the senior classman idolized by the entire school. Though Kazuki has a reputation for being kind to all, when dealing with Wataru, he is strangely harsh. Their paired rings somehow draw them together and the two alternately clash and attract, as they must sort out their budding feelings for each other.
- Manga, 5/19 (2007)I Am Here!Kodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkA SUNFLOWER IN THE SHADE Invisible to her classmates, Hikage Sumino is an eighth grader with no self-esteem. Her only friends are the visitors to her Internet blog. One day, the most popular boy in the grade suddenly talks to her. Encouraged by this twist of fate, Hikage determines to transform her life.
- Manga, 5/48 (1999)Paradise KissShoudensha Co. Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkYukari wants nothing more than to make her parents happy by studying hard and getting into a good college. One afternoon, however, she is kidnapped by a group of self-styled fashionistas calling themselves "Paradise Kiss." Yukari suddenly finds herself flung into the roller-coaster life of the fashion world, guided by George, art-snob extraordinaire. In a glamorous makeover of body, mind and soul, she is turned from a hapless bookworm into her friends own exclusive clothing model.
- Manga, 3/10 (2011)Hide and SeekKadokawa ShotenRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/36 (2011)Kira-kun TodayKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/93 (2004)Vampire KnightHakusensha, Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkCross Adademy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires!
- Manhwa, 6/49 (2007)Totally CaptivatedEcomix Media CompanyRomantic DramaOriginal WorkThe mafia threatens Ewon into working for a loan shark, where he's forced to run dangerous errands for no pay. The culprit who doomed Ewon to this life is none other than Jiho, Ewon's jealous ex who still burns at Ewon's infidelity. Their gang leader Mookyul, with movie-star good looks and the bizarre, drunken habit of biting people on the neck, takes a keen interest in his attractive new errand boy. Will Ewon be able to survive the violent underworld (not to mention the constant sexual harassment) he must endure as an underling of Mookyul? This funny, hip title by Hajin Yoo will thrill and amuse fans with plenty of intense shonen-ai action.
- Manga, 6/39 (2004)Kobato.Kadokawa Shoten, Shougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkMeet Kobato Hanato, a sweet and rather simple young girl on a quest to have her single, dearest wish granted. But first, she must learn the ways of the world from Ioryogi-san, a gruff blue dog whose bark is just as bad as his bite! Under his “tutelage” (read: constant verbal abuse), Kobato puts her efforts into passing various trials of common sense so that she may obtain the key to getting her wish—a magic bottle which must be filled with the suffering of wounded hearts that Kobato herself has healed. But with Kobato’s common sense sorely lacking, she keeps flunking Ioryogi-san’s trials left and right! It looks like the road that lies ahead of Kobato will be a long one indeed!
- Manga, 7/72 (2000)SaiKanoShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkShy Chise and nervous Shuuji are high school seniors in a small town and have just started dating. But everything changes when Shuuji discovers that Chise has been engineered by the Japanese Self Defense Force to transform into the Ultimate Weapon! Soon Chise is torn between realizing her potential as a devastating fighting force and her desire to share a bowl of ramen with her new boyfriend!
- Manga, 1/10 (2004)The Voices of a Distant StarKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaAnimeIn a future filled with a boundless potential for interstellar peace and prosperity, Mikako joins a research team to explore the recent contact between humans and alien races. She ventures out into space, leaving behind Noboru, the one young man she loves. As she travels deeper into this new frontier, her only connection with her boyfriend is through cell-phone text messages. But the years pass, and Mikako barely ages in the timelessness of space--while Noboru grows older and considers moving on with his life...
- Manga, 3/12 (2001)Akkan BabyKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaAkkan Baby follows the story of Kagura Yuki and Nagae Shigeru, two simple-minded and naïve high school students who have a close friendship and a casual sexual relationship. When their lack of safe sex knowledge leads to Shigeru becoming pregnant, the two teenagers face a long road of decisions and obstacles to overcome.
- Manga, 10/57 (2002)Kare First LoveShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkCoy and self-conscious high school student Karin Karino never paid much attention to boys until she met Kiriya, a popular student from a nearby boys' school. Karin and Kiriya embark on a romantic journey despite Karin's classmate Yuka's best efforts to sabotage their relationship, but Karin soon learns that living happily ever after isn't on the curriculum when she becomes Kiriya's center of attention, as well as embittered Yuka's bull's-eye on her dartboard of hate.[
- Manga, 1/5 (2011)Bara to JuudanShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/50 (2008)Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess SakuraShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkSakura an orphaned princess in the Heian period who is engaged from birth to Prince Aoba the imperial prince of Japan. She is also the grand daughter of Princess Kaguya who was from the moon kingdom but this knowledge brings with it it's own perials and dangers.
- Manga, 3/19 (2015)Escape Journeylibre inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/35 (2006)Midnight SecretaryShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkSatozuki is a secretary working in the Touma Company. Due to excellence in work, she is transfered to a be a secretary of Kyouhei Touma. One night, she discovered her boss is actually a vampire. Wanting to prove herself, she continue working as a secretary for the vampire.
- Manga, 2/9 (2011)Sai x AiShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2014)23:45Ichijinsha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2012)Half & HalfKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/26 (2005)Kyoudai Gentei!: Brother x BrotherKadokawa ShotenRomantic DramaOriginal WorkAfter being told that his dad passed away, Souichirou came back to the house which was his home 8 years ago, and there he found out about the existence of his 2 older brothers, the eldest - Masato and the younger - Kaname. In order to receive rights to the house, Souichirou has to live together with them, and despite the chaos and arguments, it's fine by Souichirou if it means he can get the house. But one day, he accidentally sees Masato kissing Kaname...
- Manga, 1/5 (2003)Socrates In LoveShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaNovelA sweet high school romance between an average guy and a beautiful girl has just gotten underway. But tragedy ensues when the girl falls ill with leukemia. A bittersweet tale of young love, enduring devotion, and heartbreaking loss, Socrates in Love is a story to cherish.
- Light Novel, 5/11 (2001)Only The Ring Finger KnowsTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkIT’S THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF LOVE—to wear matching rings with your significant other, showing the world that you are a couple. High school student, Wataru Fujii, also wears one even though he is single. When he accidentally switches rings with a popular and handsome senior, Yuichi Kazuki, they discover that their rings pair up! Since then, Kazuki, who is known for being kind to all becomes strangely harsh to Wataru. They alternate between hot and cold, as in between clashes they begin to sort their feelings for one another. Are Wataru and Kazuki the worst of enemies or are they actually soulmates?
- Manga, 6/15 (2006)Punch Up!libre inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkArchitect Maki Motoharu is hanging out at the construction site ogling a particular hunky, well-toned construction worker when he is unexpectedly reunited with his lost cat, Shinobu. The reunion is all thanks to Ohki Kouta, a foul-mouthed young ironworker who found and cared for the lost cat. Unfortunately for Ohki, this act of kindness led to his eviction. When Maki agrees to take in young Ohki, will he be able to tame this feisty stray..
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2008)Vampire Knight: Ice Blue no TsumiHakusensha, Inc.Romantic DramaManga
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Sabita Yoru Demo Koi Wa SasayakuShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2007)Kiss/HugShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2014)Ren'ai Ruby no Tadashii FurikataShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2007)Boys LoveShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOtherTaishin Mamiya, a magazine editor meets and interviews a young model, Noeru Kisaragi, and becomes sinfully attracted to him.
- Manga, 2/8 (2010)Blue FriendShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work