- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 4/6 (2011)Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no KoukouseiEnterbrainThrillerVideo Game
- Manga, 16/- (2015)Gift±Nihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji: 24-oku Dasshutsu-henKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/162 (1994)MonsterShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkJohann is a cold and calculating killer with a mysterious past, and brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Conspiracy and serial murder open the door to a compelling, intricately woven plot in this compelling work of suspense.
- Manga, 8/65 (2003)PlutoShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkIn an ideal world where man and robots coexist, someone or something has destroyed the powerful Swiss robot Mont Blanc. Elsewhere a key figure in a robot rights group is murdered. The two incidents appear to be unrelated...except for one very conspicuous clue - the bodies of both victims have been fashioned into some sort of bizarre collage complete with makeshift horns placed by the victims' heads. Interpol assigns robot detective Gesicht to this most strange and complex case - and he eventually discovers that he too, as one of the seven great robots of the world, is one of the targets.
- Manga, 20/175 (1998)One Outs: Nobody wins, but I!Shuueisha Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkTokuchi Toua is a baseball pitcher who participates in a gambling game of 'One Outs' which is a one-one duel with the batter. The aim is to to strike out the batter before he can potentially score a run. Through a series of circumstances he ends up in a professional baseball team where he uses his gambling skills against opponents that will stop at nothing to crush him
- Manga, 22/249 (1999)20th Century BoysShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkHumanity, having faced extinction at the end of the 20th century, would not have entered the new millennium if it weren't for them. In 1969, during their youth, they created a symbol. In 1997, as the coming disaster slowly starts to unfold, that symbol returns. This is the story of a group of boys who try to save the world.
- Manga, 13/131 (2004)Tobaku Datenroku KaijiKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/44 (2012)ERASEDKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal WorkSatoru Fujinuma is a struggling manga artist who has the ability to turn back time and prevent deaths. When his mother is killed he turns back time to solve the mystery, but ends up back in elementary school, just before the disappearance of his classmate Kayo.
- Light Novel, 7/40 (2009)The Empty Box and Zeroth MariaASCII Media WorksThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/97 (2007)Maoh: Juvenile RemixShougakukan Inc.ThrillerNovel"As crazy as your ideas might be, as long as you believe in yourself and tackle the issue head-on, you can even change the world." Ando is a high school student who has the power to make others say out loud what he's thinking. Inukai is the mysterious leader of a vigilante group called Grasshopper, which is at odds with the city's redevelopment plan. In this chaotic city, these two will come together to weave a story of courage, determination and confrontation.
- Manga, 13/134 (2000)Tobaku Hakairoku KaijiKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/165 (2008)Billy BatKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal WorkIt's 1949, and Kevin Yamagata is a Japanese-American comic book artist drawing the popular detective series "Billy Bat." When he learns he may have unconsciously copied the character from an image he saw serving in occupied Japan, he returns to Japan to get permission to use Billy Bat from its original creator. Upon arriving there, however, he becomes embroiled in a web of murder, cover-ups, and prophecy that all leads back to Billy Bat.
- Manga, 14/- (2013)Tomodachi GameKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/16 (2006)21st Century BoysShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkWar is over. The Friend is dead. Mankind no longer faces the threat of extinction. Peace has finally come to Tokyo... Or has it? The mystery still remains. Nobody knows who the Friend was and where he came from. The only clue is hidden deep within the memories—the memories of the hero Kenji. It is time to open Pandora’s Box to discover what is left at the bottom.
- Manga, 18/164 (1989)Ten: Tenna Toori no KaidanjiTakeshobo Co., Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/23 (2015)Can You Just Die, My Darling?Kodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/59 (2006)Future DiaryKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal WorkYukiteru may be an ordinary student--he doesn't stand out and classmates ignore him. And his only hobby is the daily diary he keeps on his cell phone. But Yukiteru has a secret that nobody knows about... And vicious game of survival is about to begin among twelve diary holders--with the winner crowned god of a new world! Sakae Esuno's chilling shonen masterpiece is a relentless adventure that will have you questioning the boundaries of time and space--and hoping for the slightest glimmer of hope in a dark, desolate world that may look surprisingly familiar to all of us...
- Manga, 19/201 (2005)Liar GameShuueisha Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkAt the sight of greed, your average human being always chooses money over integrity; however, such a thing is impossible for the Nao Kanzaki, who is about the most honest person you can find. But when she accidentally joined "The Liar Game", her honesty has proved to be a deadly poison. In a game where every player has to either trick their opponents and get gain a large prize, or be burdened with a equally large debt, the honest Nao Kanzaki has no choice but to get help from Shinichi Akiyama, who is a genius con artist that conned a multi billionaire company. With the help of Akiyama, Nao Kanzaki now participates in the dangerous world of the "The Liar Game"
- Manhua, ? (2017)Evil or LiveTencent Holdings Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2014)IakesComic Culture VerlagThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/74 (2003)Lunar Legend TsukihimeMedia WorksThrillerVisual NovelA childhood accident has left young Shiki Tohno with a very special ability. He can now see the hidden lines or weak points in all things—be they organic or inanimate. By striking or cutting along these lines Shiki can slice through virtually anything like a hot knife through butter. Unfortunately the gift comes packaged with a nearly irresistible urge to kill using this new ability. In the very first volume, a young girl falls prey to Shiki's killing lust. Yet she is apparently reborn unharmed and demanding Shiki's aid. Who is she and what could she want? More importantly, what is the fanged darkness, which shadows her every step?
- Manhwa, 3/21 (2016)The HorizonComica Entertainment Corp.ThrillerOriginal WorkBlurb Two children unexpectedly meet in the midst of war. After running away from the chaos, they come across a long empty road. With no adults to rely on, the two strangers, now become friends, walk alongside each other to see what's at the end of the road. All they hope is to keep being able to move forward. Just what kind of trials and tragedy awaits them during their journey for survival?
- Manga, 10/86 (2003)Karasuma Kyouko no JikenboGentousha Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/79 (1996)Old BoyFutabasha Publishers Ltd.ThrillerOriginal WorkTen years ago, they took him. He doesn't know who. For ten years he has been confined in a private prison. He doesn't know why. For ten years his only contact with the outside world has been a television set and the voices of his jailers. In time, he lost himself. He changed . . . transformed himself into something else . . . something hard . . . something lethal. Suddenly one day, his incarceration ends, again without explanation. He is sedated, stuffed inside a trunk, and dumped in a park. When he awakes, he is free to reclaim what's left of his life . . . and what's left is revenge.
- Manga, 13/158 (1996)Tobaku Mokushiroku KaijiKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal WorkImpoverished loser Kaiji spends his days playing cheap gambling games, and vandalizing cars to take his frustrations out on society. One day a debt collector arrives, informing Kaiji that an unpaid loan he had co-signed for has now fallen upon him. The debt collector coerces him into boarding a gambling boat to clear the debt, and possibly make himself rich on top of that. Kaiji accepts, but he has no inkling of the horrors that await him ...
- Manga, 4/36 (2003)HeadsShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkJunichi Naruse, a shy 22 year old, loves Megumi Hamura. He visits an estate agency to find a collective dwelling for him and his new love. But there, Junichi gets a bullet in his head by a robber. Now is the developing love on proof because he is comatose. The doctors saved his life and bring him back to consciousness in a difficult operation, however they keep details of the operation secret. Junichi find out that an other brain was used to save him. Noticing slowly some changes in his character and being discharged from the clinic, he try out to reveal the secrets. The changes he had to expect, the question if he can be the same as in the past and what are the other secrets of the doctors will be cleared in progress.
- Light Novel, 3/- (2014)Occultic;NineOVERLAP, Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/40 (1996)StrainShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkMayo aka The Horse is a professional assassin who asks only 5 dollars for a killing. He is asked to kill the mother of a 12 year old prostitute, Shion, but leaves her alive out of pity. This event starts a chain of events which will shake the Asian economies to the core.
- Manga, 17/72 (2012)Bungo Stray DogsKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal WorkAfter young man Atsushi Nakajima saves a man from his wish of suicide, he and his friends join the "Arms Detective Company," a league of literary figures that also harness special powers.
- Manga, 8/42 (2012)Vanilla FictionShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/12 (2010)ConductorKadokawa ShotenThrillerLight Novel
- Manhwa, ? (2016)Killing StalkingLezhin Entertainment Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkYoon Bum, a scrawny quiet boy, has a crush on one of the most popular and handsome guys in school, Sangwoo. One day, with Yoonbum's obsession towards Sangwoo reaching its peak, Yoon Bum decides to enter Sangwoo's home. But what he saw inside was not the Sangwoo he had dreamed of.
- Manga, 12/105 (1990)SanctuaryShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkAkira Hojo and Chiaki Asami live different lives in Tokyo, Japan: Hojo is the leader of a small but rising Yakuza clan, while Asami is a politician aiming to become the youngest member of the Japanese parliament. But while they both live different ways, Hojo and Asami share the same past; both of them were survivors of the Killing Fields of Cambodia. With the aggression and survival instincts they learned in the Cambodian jungles, Hojo and Asami strive in both the Yakuza and political world to reform Japan into their own sanctuary.
- Manhwa, 7/46 (1997)IslandEnterbrain, Daewon Culture Industry Inc., TopComics Co.,Ltd.ThrillerOriginal WorkMiho, a woman of beauty, intelligence and temper, comes to Cheju Island to teach school and is immediately flung into a world of terror and the supernatural. A demon attacks her and she is saved by the chance appearance of a mystery man with seemingly only one mission ... demon killing.
- Manga, 9/- (2015)Angels of DeathMedia FactoryThrillerVideo GameMost girls that wake up in the home of a serial killer would panic, but not Ray. In fact, her meeting with the killer Zack is actually quite convenient because her only wish is to find a good way to die.
- Manga, 7/49 (2017)Route EndShuueisha Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/45 (2014)Hour of the ZombieTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2013)PungwoljuT.TaleThrillerOriginal Work