- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 15+/43+ (2006)World's Greatest First Love: Ritsu Onodera's AffairKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkOnodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye... Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love-- whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.
- Manga, 3+/16+ (2012)In These Words801 MediaDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2009)Only the Flower KnowsTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYouichi's life at university is going just fine. He isn't having any trouble with his classes, he has plenty of friends, and even a cute girlfriend named Minami. Then the day comes where he meets Misaki. Misaki is a reserved, stand offish fellow but for some reason, Youichi can't seem to get him out of his mind. In fact, he can't seem to stay away. When he lands a job working in the lab with Misaki, it seems more than just the flowers are about to bloom. But will they recognise their emotions for what they are, and have the courage to accept it?
- Manga, 25+/52+ (2002)Junjo RomanticaKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkMisaki is struggling to pass his college entrance exams, and has taken up a tutor: the cool and sexy Akihiko Usami, who also happens to be a famous boys' love novelist. At first, Misaki is disgusted by Akihiko, but slowly, Misaki realizes he may be developing feelings for the older man. And so begins the bumpy relationship of this odd couple, filled with comedy and pure romance...
- Manga, 6/48 (2013)Ten CountShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkShirotani Tadaomi, secretary of a company president, meets Riku Kurose, a counselor. After he gives Shirotani a diagnosis for mysophobia, Shirotani ends up attending his counseling sessions.
- Manhwa, 4/83 (2017)BJ AlexLezhin Entertainment Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9+/45+ (2002)FinderBiblos Co., Ltd., libre inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkWhile on assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld, photographer Takaba crosses paths with the dark and mysterious leader Asami. Asami takes Takaba captive, in an attempt to subjugate and possess him. But when the son of the Chinese mafia enters demanding evidence that Takaba may have, will Takaba be able to survive being caught in the crosshairs of a deadly underworld feud?
- Manga, 2/16 (2010)Only Serious About YouHoubunsha Co. Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYoshioka is a regular at Oosawa's restaurant, and always seems to be bringing in yet another boyfriend to enjoy Oosawa's delicious cooking. As a single parent, Oosawa works very hard and doesn't have time to make many close friends, or even consider dating. But when his beloved daughter Mizu falls ill and Yoshioka offers his help, Oosawa finds he must accept this frivolous seeming person's outstretched hand. Yet, sometimes people are not quite what they seem, as Oosawa discovers. A tender romance story of a single father, a lonely businessman, and the child who brings them together.
- Manga, 2/13 (2007)Seven DaysTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkOne early Monday morning, Shino Yuzuru runs into Seryou Touji and asks, "will you go out with me?" Seryou, who's extremely popular at school, has the odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of the week, then promptly dumps them by the end of the week. Shino, obviously, has no intention of being in a serious relationship with anyone, including Seryou. And it's not like it's actually love or anything... or is it?
- Manga, 6+/37+ (2013)GivenShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/8 (2017)Therapy GameShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/40 (2010)Love Stage!!Kadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkUnlike his famous parents, father who is a singer, mother an actress and an older brother Shougo the lead vocalist of a hit rock band, Izumi Sena is an introvert otaku. As a freshmen in college, he wants to become a mangaka to make manga such as his favorite "Magical Girl LalaLulu". His life is turned upside down when he is forced to do a TV commercial with a famous actor, Ichijou Ryouma, with whom he costarred on a teen project ten years ago.
- Manga, 12+/64+ (2004)The Tyrant Falls in LoveKaioushaRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkUniversity study Tetsuhiro Morinaga has been in love with his homophobic, violent and tyrannical sempai Souichi Tatsumi for more than four years now. Even though he’s told Tatsumi how he feels and even managed to steal a kiss, expecting anything more seems like nothing more than the stuff of dreams... That is until the long-oppressed Morinaga gets his biggest chance ever. Might his unendingly unrequited love finally be returned?
- Manhua, ? (2014)19 TianSina WeiboComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Neon Sign AmberShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2002)Only the Ring Finger KnowsTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaLight NovelAt Wataru Fujii's high school, it's all the rage to wear paired rings with the girl you love. Wataru wears one though he is single, and one day inadvertently discovers that his ring pairs up with that of tall, handsome, and smart Yuichi Kazuki, the senior classman idolized by the entire school. Though Kazuki has a reputation for being kind to all, when dealing with Wataru, he is strangely harsh. Their paired rings somehow draw them together and the two alternately clash and attract, as they must sort out their budding feelings for each other.
- Manga, 14+/42+ (2009)Super LoversKadokawa ShotenSentimental DramaOriginal WorkA high school boy named Haru and his mother are living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)Mr. Mini MartTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkBlurb Shy Nakaba has been a shut-in ever since gossip at school destroyed his reputation. But when his mom snags him a job to help him break out of his shell, he’s forced to face a co-worker who knows a thing or two about courage and commitment! Can Nakaba stand tall and speak up for what he truly wants? Mr. Mini Mart serves up a sweet-and-salty story filled with brave confessions and bold crushes! Will the past catch up to a boy who wants nothing more than to hide away forever? Or will the future finally shine with the promise of brand-new beginnings?
- Manga, 4/25 (2009)Mousou ElektelCore Magazine Co.,Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/70 (2004)Crimson SpellTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe curse of the magical crimson sword has turned Prince Bald into a monster.. To break the spell, he sets out on a journey with the sexy and gorgeous magician, Havi. Bald has no idea that when he turns into a beast at night, Havi uses his unique talents to pacify his beastly appetite.. The luscious journey of Bald and Havi begins.
- Manga, 7+/25+ (2012)Kuchizuke wa Uso no AjiKaioushaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2012)Hana no Miyako deTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/10 (2011)Hide and SeekKadokawa ShotenRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 6/49 (2007)Totally CaptivatedEcomix Media CompanyRomantic DramaOriginal WorkThe mafia threatens Ewon into working for a loan shark, where he's forced to run dangerous errands for no pay. The culprit who doomed Ewon to this life is none other than Jiho, Ewon's jealous ex who still burns at Ewon's infidelity. Their gang leader Mookyul, with movie-star good looks and the bizarre, drunken habit of biting people on the neck, takes a keen interest in his attractive new errand boy. Will Ewon be able to survive the violent underworld (not to mention the constant sexual harassment) he must endure as an underling of Mookyul? This funny, hip title by Hajin Yoo will thrill and amuse fans with plenty of intense shonen-ai action.
- Manga, 1/6 (2016)Secret XXXShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 7+/42+ (2011)Twittering Birds Never FlyTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Yashiro is the young leader of Shinseikai and the president of the Shinseikai Enterprise, but like so many powerful men, he leads a double life as a deviant and a masochist. Chikara Doumeki comes to work as a bodyguard for him and, although Yashiro had decided that he would never lay a hand on his own men, he finds there’s something about Doumeki that he can’t resist. Yashiro makes advances toward Doumeki, but Doumeki has mysterious reasons for denying. Yashiro, who abuses his power just to abuse himself, and Doumeki, who faithfully obeys his every command, begin the tumultuous affair of two men with songs in their hearts and no wings to fly.
- Manga, 6/23 (2004)Awkward Silencelibre inc.RomanceOriginal WorkSatoru is an introvert with a longtime crush on Keigo, a popular boy on the baseball team. But much to his surprise, Keigo comes up to him and asks him out! Satoru is so overcome he can't respond. Will Satoru be able to get past his shyness, or will he lose his chance with the boy he loves?
- Manga, 5+/14+ (2009)Candy Color ParadoxShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Ren’ai PrismTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Kirakira no HibiTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/21 (2009)Rutta to KodamaKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2012)Kuroneko Kareshi no AsobikataShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/19 (2011)Kon’ya mo NemurenaiGentousha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2013)I Hear the SunspotFrance Shoin Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/26 (2009)Private Teacher!Core Magazine Co.,Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkHigh school student Rintarou is baffled by his feelings for his sadistic home tutor Kaede. Soon he realizes that they can only be described as love. But Kaede is a student in college and his teacher so Rintarou doesn't know whether he should act on his feelings or not and if his feelings are even returned.
- Manga, 1/7 (2012)Recipe no Oujisamalibre inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2014)Mother’s SpiritTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/68 (2005)The Betrayal Knows My NameKadokawa ShotenDramaOriginal WorkAs an infant, Yuki Sakurai was abandoned in the bushes near an orphanage. The mystery of his parentage deepens when Yuki discovers he has a strange ability: when he touches others, he can feel their emotions. Because of his upbringing, the teenage Yuki strives to be independent so that he won’t be a burden on those around him, but this attitude coupled with his powers can sometimes feel isolating. Little does he know that he has never really been alone. Someone has been watching him from the shadows ever since he was left in the bushes all those years ago…But can Yuki trust the silver-eyed boy who claims to be his protector…and to know the truth of Yuki’s past?
- Light Novel, 3/? (2010)Back Stage!!Kadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2007)No Touching At AllTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkOn the first day of Shima's new job, he meets a hungover man in the elevator. That's his first meeting with his new boss, Togawa! Though Togawa seems rude and cross, Shima sees his kindness beneath all his rough facade. Both men harbor a painful past, but unlike Togawa, who was open with his feelings, Shima seems unable to move on. Will they fall in love against all reason?