- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 12/78 (2011)Daytime Shooting StarShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 36/315 (2012)Food Wars: Shokugeki no SomaShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkBlurb: Soma Yukihira’s old man runs a small family restaurant in the less savory end of town. Aiming to one day surpass his father’s culinary prowess, Soma hones his skills day in and day out until one day, out of the blue, his father decides to enroll Soma in a classy culinary school! Can Soma really cut it in a place that prides itself on a 10% graduation rate? And can he convince the beautiful, domineering heiress to the school that he belongs there at all?!
- Manga, 30/125 (2006)Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to YouShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSawako Kuronuma is the perfect heroine...for a horror movie. With striking similarities to a haunting movie character--jet-black hair, sinister smile and silent demeanor--she's mistakenly called Sadako by those around her. But behind her scary façade is a very misunderstood teenager. Too shy to fit in, all she wants to do is make some friends. But when the most popular boy in class befriends her, she's sure to make more than just that--she's about to make some enemies too!
- Manga, 38/407 (1987)Ranma 1/2Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkBeing a teenage martial artist isn't easy, especially for Ranma Saotome, who went through a major transformation on a training mission with his father. After an accidental dunk into a legendary cursed spring in China, Ranma now changes into a girl every time he's splashed with cold water. That would be enough to complicate anyone's life, even without the arranged fiancée who doesn't like him (or says she doesn't) and the constant stream of rivals and suitors for both his male and female forms. What's a half-guy, half-girl to do?
- Manga, 44/402 (2012)Haikyu!!Shuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/35 (2013)GivenShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/45 (2010)Nana to Kaoru Black LabelHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/64 (2004)The Tyrant Falls in LoveKaioushaRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkUniversity study Tetsuhiro Morinaga has been in love with his homophobic, violent and tyrannical sempai Souichi Tatsumi for more than four years now. Even though he’s told Tatsumi how he feels and even managed to steal a kiss, expecting anything more seems like nothing more than the stuff of dreams... That is until the long-oppressed Morinaga gets his biggest chance ever. Might his unendingly unrequited love finally be returned?
- Manga, 16/62 (2014)The Rising of the Shield Hero: The Manga CompanionMedia FactoryAdventureLight NovelNaofumi Iwatani, an uncharismatic Otaku who spends his days on games and manga, suddenly finds himself summoned to a parallel universe! He discovers he is one of four heroes equipped with legendary weapons and tasked with saving the world from its prophesied destruction. As the Shield Hero, the weakest of the heroes, all is not as it seems. Naofumi is soon alone, penniless, and betrayed. With no one to turn to, and nowhere to run, he is left with only his shield. Now, Naofumi must rise to become the legendary Shield Hero and save the world!
- Manga, 2/12 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelThe Cotton-Drifting Arc Shion, a girl claiming to be Mion's younger sister, takes control of Keiichi's life. The story progresses like a love comedy set at the restaurant Angel Mort. But as the night of the Cotton Drifting Festival approaches, the story takes a dramatic turn...for the worst.
- Manga, 10/40 (2004)Rosario + VampireShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAll-around average teenager Tsukune can't get accepted to any high school save one...but on his first day, he finds the rest of the student body doesn't appear average in the least. Best of all, the cutest girl on campus can't wait to fling her arms around his neck! Wait a sec'--are those her teeth around his neck too...? Tsukune's going to have one heck of a hickey when he gets home from Monster High! But does he have a chance in H-E-double-hockey-sticks of raising his grades at a school where the turf war isn't between the jocks and the nerds but the vampires and the werewolves?
- Manga, 15/68 (2015)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a SlimeKodansha Ltd.AdventureLight NovelMikami’s middle age hasn’t gone as he planned: He never found a girlfriend, he got stuck in a dead-end job, and he was abruptly stabbed to death in the street at 37. So when he wakes up in a new world straight out of a fantasy RPG, he’s disappointed but not exactly surprised to find that he’s not a knight or a wizard but a blind slime demon. But there are chances for even a slime to become a hero …
- Manga, 4/21 (2007)Higurashi When They Cry: Eye Opening ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelThe long-awaited 'answer arc' to the Higurashi WHEN THEY CRY Cotton Drifting Arc: You've already met Keiichi Maebara and his mischievous friends in the Abducted by Demons Arc. But Oyashiro-sama's curse is poised to strike anew in Hinamizawa village. When Keiichi spots tomboy Mion working at a maid café, he can hardly believe his eyes! But it's not Mion after all - it's her identical twin sister, Shion. Keiichi's never heard of this 'twin sister' before and suspects it's just another one of Mion's pranks. But through Shion, Keiichi is able to see a quieter, more feminine side of his best friend, even if it is all an act. As Keiichi spends more time with Shion, however, Rena grows more accusatory...
- Manga, 7/65 (2018)Fairy Tail: 100 Years QuestKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkThis part of the Fairy Tail story takes place one year after the end of the original Fairy Tail manga. Natsu, Happy, Charla, Wendy, Grey, Erza, and Lucy set out to tackle a really special quest: a quest not even the strongest man of Fairy Tail, Gildarts, was able to deal with. Join them on the 100-year quest!
- Manga, 3/13 (2012)Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.Shuueisha Inc.DramaAnimeFive childhood friends grow apart after the death of Meiko Honma, close playmate of them all. Jinta Yadomi, leader of the group when they were kids, neglects high school and lives as a shut-in when he unexpectedly starts seeing the ghost of Meiko, who can only interact with him and no one else. She has returned to ask Jinta to fulfill the forgotten wish she made as a kid. (from TV)
- Manga, 10/56 (2014)Henyoku no LabyrinthShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/222 (2013)ReLifecomicoRomanceOriginal WorkArata Kaizaki is an unemployed, single 27-year-old who has just been cut off from his parents' financial support. Unable to find a job due to him leaving his previous employer within three months, he is stuck. One night after drinking with a high school friend, Arata meets Ryō Yoake, a man who offers Arata pills to turn him back into a 17-year old so he can redo his life. After agreeing to the experiment, Arata joins a high school class, and meets Chizuru Hishiro, a socially-awkward silent beauty who yearns to have friends. Through connecting with her and other classmates, Arata must find what he lacks to live a happy life in the real world within a one-year time limit.
- Manga, 15/119 (2011)HorimiyaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkHori is the most popular and gorgeous girl at school, while Miyamura is an introverted, eyeglasses-wearing boy. However, both find out that their appearances at school are not as they seem, as it turns out that Hori is a laid-back family girl, and Miyamura is a handsome young man covered in piercings and tattoos.
- Manga, 37/369 (2009)Magi: The Labyrinth of MagicShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkMagi tells the story of young Aladdin's adventures. Aladdin possesses a magical flute which he can use to summon the headless djinn Ugo. Aladdin once wished for Ugo to become his friend and he's been with him on his travels ever since. He knows next to nothing about himself, so his goal is to learn more about his own identity. On his quest to find himself he's supported by Ugo and other friends, that he makes during his adventures.
- Manga, 30/302 (2005)Sayonara, Zetsubou-SenseiKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkNozomu Itoshiki is depressed. Very depressed. He’s certifiably suicidal, but he’s also the beloved schoolteacher of a class of unique students, each charming in her own way: The stalker. The shut-in. The obsessive-compulsive. The girl who comes to class every day with strange bruises. And Kafuka, the most optimistic girl in the world, who knows that every cloud has a silver lining. For all of them, it’s a special time, when the right teacher can have a lasting positive effect on their lives. But is that teacher Itoshiki, a.k.a. Zetsubou-sensei, who just wants to find the perfect place to die?
- Manga, 74/684 (2001)BleachShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIchigo Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts--he was born with the gift. When his family is attacked by a Hollow--a malevolent lost soul--Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Find out why Tite Kubo's Bleach has become an international manga smash-hit!
- Manga, 10/45 (2008)Tasogare Otome x AmnesiaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkA young woman, by some strange occurrence, was left to die alone in the former building of the Academy for Sincere Teachings. Mysteriously, there is one person who can see her in ghost form: Niiya Teiichi, a freshman. Now they both seek to find out the reasoning behind her death, and what could have caused it.
- Manga, 9/45 (2014)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuIchijinsha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNarumi Momose has had it rough: Every boyfriend she’s had dumped her once they found out she was an otaku, so she’s gone to great lengths to hide it. When a chance meeting at her new job with childhood friend, fellow otaku, and now coworker Hirotaka Nifuji almost gets her secret outed at work, she comes up with a plan to make sure he never speaks up. But he comes up with a counter-proposal: Why doesn’t she just date him instead? In love, there are no save points.
- Manga, 25/181 (2006)Sun-Ken RockShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkA Japanese teenage guy, Ken Kitano, goes off after the girl he likes, Yumin, to Seoul, Korea. However, because of his immense fighting skills and his strong spirits he catches the eyes of a gang...
- Manhua, 1/200 (2015)SQ: Begin W/Your Name!Zhejiang Renmin Meishu Chuban sheRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/41 (2005)Bakemonogatari: Monster TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/55 (2011)Last GameHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 31/276 (1990)Slam DunkShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkWinning isn't everything in the game of basketball, but who wants to come in second? It takes dedication and discipline to be the best, and the Shohoku High hoops team wants to be just that. They have one last year to make their captain's dream of reaching the finals come true--will they do it?
- Manga, 25/98 (2005)Natsume’s Book of FriendsHakusensha, Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkTakashi Natsume can see the spirits and demons that hide from the rest of humanity. He has always been set apart from other people because of his gift, drifting from relative to relative, never fitting in. Now he's a troubled high school student who has come to live in the small town where his grandmother grew up. And there he discovers that he has inherited more than just the Sight from the mysterious Reiko.
- Manga, 7/34 (2005)Moe Kare!!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkWakamiya Hikaru is a 15 year old teenager who wants a boyfriend that'll protect her. She likes to read Shoujo mangas all the time. One day, she gets kissed by a handsome, perverted boy who she called the "Perverted Prince." Later on, she finds a guy who looks exactly like him, but eyes are different. -Mangaupdates
- Manga, 2/7 (2006)Beast MasterShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkLeo Aoi looks like a crazy animal with wild eyes, and he goes berserk whenever he feels threatened and sees blood. That doesn't stop animal-lover Yuiko Kubozuka from befriending him, however. In fact, Yuiko is the only person Leo will listen to when he has one of his violent fits...
- Manga, 2/8 (2017)Therapy GameShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/58 (2000)Full Metal Panic!Kadokawa ShotenActionLight NovelA tie-in to the smash-hit anime series of the same name, the Full Metal Panic! manga is the story of gung-ho young secret agent Sousuke Sagara, assigned to go undercover and protect high-school honor-student Kaname Chidori from a band of international terrorists. Needless to say, Sosuke's background as a counterinsurgent guerilla isn't the best possible preparation for high school!
- Manga, 2/13 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Curse Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelIn this new re-telling, Keiichi, the new boy in the small mountain village of Hinamizawa, learns that his friend Satoko had a brother who disappeared. She's never fully recovered, so Keiichi is encouraged by fellow club member Rika to take the place of Satoko's brother in her life until her brother gets back. Keiichi and Satoko's bond gets stronger and stroger as he discovers how smart and resourceful she is but he also learns about Oyashiro-Sama's Curse, which allegedly claimed Satoko's family as its victims...
- Manga, 14/58 (2003)Chibi VampireKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkKarin is a cute little girl who also happens to be a vampire...with a twist. Once a month, she experiences intense bleeding from her nose--we're talking gushers! In other words, she's a vamp with blood to spare, so rather than stealing blood from humans she actually gives her blood to them. If done right, this can be an extremely positive experience that benefits the "victim" as much as the vampire. The problem is that Karin never seems to do things right!
- Manga, 14/85 (2015)Tsubaki-chou Lonely PlanetShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/85 (2009)Blood LadKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyOriginal WorkThe vampire Staz is one of the most powerful district bosses in the demon world, fending off everyone who dares challenge him. But secretly, the fearsome Staz is obsessed with human culture, especially video games, manga, and everything that comes from Japan! When a Japanese girl wanders into the demon world, Staz can't wait to meet the human and learn everything he can about her world. Unfortunately, before he's able to ask her anything, the girl is killed by one of his would-be usurpers, leaving just her bare soul behind. Staz vows to help the girl restore her body and return to her former life-especially since it means taking a trip to the human world himself!
- Manga, 22/109 (2006)Snow White with the Red HairHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkShirayuki was born with extremely rare and beautiful red hair. When the Prince of her home country asks her to become his concubine, she decides to run away from her home. While making her escape through a forest, Shirayuki has an encounter with a boy named Zen, the Prince of a neighboring country. Shirayuki decides to join Zen in his country, in the pursuit of a better life, respect, and romance.
- Manhua, ? (2014)19 TianSina WeiboComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 30/276 (2008)Kuroko’s BasketballShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work