- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 6/- (2014)Boukyaku Tantei SeriesKodansha Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/26 (2013)Meitantei Conan: Romantic KoibitoShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/25 (2018)Meitantei Conan: Zero no Tea TimeShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (1995)Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri SakonShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkSakon is a traveling Bunraku puppeteer who goes from place to place with his puppet companion, Ukon, a puppet made in the Meiji era. Ukon and Sakon's personalities are as different as light and day. While Sakon is shy and mysterious, Ukon is loud and wise-cracking. Together they solve the mysteries they come across in their travels.
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/22 (2001)Himitsu: Top SecretHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThis series is a disturbing manga about solving murder cases by applying the newly developed method of viewing the memory of dead people's brains.
- Manga, 4/25 (2009)Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney InvestigationsCrimeVideo GameMiles Edgeworth is a long-time friend of ace attorney Phoenix Wright, and they were rivals in their early days as lawyers. When Miles himself was accused of murder, Phoenix stepped in to defend him. Inspired by Phoenix, Miles re-dedicated himself to the pursuit of justice. Now Miles Edgeworth must uncover the clues in a series of murder investigations. Are they separate crimes, or is each a piece of a sinister puzzle?
- Novel, 12/- (2013)Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga UmatteiruKadokawa ShotenCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/16 (2012)In These Words801 MediaDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/242 (1973)Black JackAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkBlack Jack is a mysterious and charismatic young genius surgeon who travels the world performing amazing and impossible medical feats. Though a trained physician, he refuses to accept a medical license due to his hatred and mistrust of the medical community's hypocrisy and corruption. This leads Black Jack to occasional run-ins with the authorities, as well as from gangsters and criminals who approach him for illegal operations. Black Jack charges exorbitant fees for his services, the proceeds from which he uses to fund environmental projects and to aid victims of crime and corrupt capitalists. But because Black Jack keeps his true motives secret, his ethics are perceived as questionable and he is considered a selfish, uncaring devil. The Black Jack series is told in short stories. Each volume will contain 16-20 stories, each running approximately 20-24 pages in length. Black Jack is recognized as Osamu Tezuka's third most famous series, after Astro Boy and Kimba, the White Lion.
- Manga, 8/44 (2012)ERASEDKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal WorkSatoru Fujinuma is a struggling manga artist who has the ability to turn back time and prevent deaths. When his mother is killed he turns back time to solve the mystery, but ends up back in elementary school, just before the disappearance of his classmate Kayo.
- Manga, 1/28 (2017)Detektiv Conan: Special Black Edition Part.3Egmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/14 (2013)Switch: The Volume on Dragon FruitIchijinsha Ltd.Crime
- Manga, 3/13 (2006)Toaru Soragoto, Boku no HimitsuKadokawa ShotenCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/43 (2006)Keishichou Tokuhanka 007TousuishaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/8 (2013)Kishibe Rohan wa UgokanaiShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 96/1037 (1994)Case ClosedShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkJimmy Kudo, the son of a world-renowned mystery writer, is a high school detective who has cracked the most baffling of cases. One day while on a date with his childhood friend Rachel Moore, Jimmy observes a pair of men in black involved in some shady business. The men capture Jimmy and give him a poisonous substance to rub out their witness. But instead of killing him, it turns him into a little kid! Jimmy takes on the pseudonym Conan Edogawa and continues to solve all the difficult cases that come his way. All the while, he's looking for the men in black and the mysterious organization they're with in order to find a cure for his miniature malady.
- Light Novel, 2/12 (1995)Koukaku KidoutaiCrimeManga
- Manga, 1/28 (2009)Meitantei Conan vs. Kurozukume no OtokotachiShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/31 (2017)Detektiv Conan: Special Black Edition Part.2Egmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/21 (2014)Meitantei Conan: FBI SelectionShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/19 (2004)Meitantei Conan VS Kaitou KidShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 23/202 (2005)Majin Tantei Nougami NeuroShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkYako's father was murdered in a locked room. She then meets a man named Neuro Nougami who is a demon from Hell who eats "riddles." He forces Yako to act as a detective so he can solve mysteries. Neuro longs to eat the ultimate mystery.
- Manga, 8/48 (2001)GodchildHakusensha, Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkDeep in the heart of 19th century London, a young nobleman named Cain walks the shadowy cobblestone streets of the aristocratic society into which he was born. Forced to become an earl upon the untimely death of his father, Cain assumes the role of head of the Hargreaves, a noble family with a dark past. With Riff, his faithful manservant, and Mary Weather, his 10-year-old half sister, Cain investigates the mysterious crimes that seem to follow him wherever he goes.
- Manga, 4/16 (2013)BorderKadokawa ShotenCrime
- Manga, 1/5 (2002)Buddy SystemActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/25 (2019)Detektiv Conan: Dead Or AliveEgmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/24 (2019)Detektiv Conan: Double Face EditionEgmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/2 (2005)Gyakuten Saiban: Turnabout Crossover?Original Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2014)IakesComic Culture VerlagThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/- (2013)Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo RKodansha Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/40 (2012)Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo: 20th Shuunen Kinen SeriesKodansha Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work
- Anime Comics, 1/5 (1995)Koukaku KidoutaiKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Light Novel, 1/- (2014)Maybe somedayDramaManga
- Manga, ? (2019)Purple HyacinthNaver CorporationDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2018)Yoru ni naru to Boku waKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/181 (2014)Tokyo Ghoul:reShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe Commission of Counter Ghoul is the only organization fighting the Ghoul menace, and they will use every tool at their disposal to protect humanity from its ultimate predator. Their newest weapon in this hidden war is an experimental procedure that implants human investigators with a Ghoul’s Kagune, giving them Ghoul powers and abilities. But both the procedure and the newly formed Qs Squad are untested. Will they become heroes … or monsters?! Haise Sasaki has been tasked with teaching Qs Squad how to be outstanding Investigators, but his assignment is complicated by the troublesome personalities of his subordinates and his own uncertain grasp of his Ghoul powers. Can he pull this ragtag group together as a team, or will Qs Squad’s first assignment be their last?
- Manga, 8/28 (2007)GosickFujimi Shobou, Kadokawa ShotenCrimeLight NovelGOSICK takes place in 1924 in a small, made-up European country of Sauville. The story centers on Kazuya Kujo, the third son of a Japanese Imperial soldier, who is a transfer student to St. Marguerite Academy, where urban legends and horror stories are all the rage. There he meets Victorique, a mysterious yet beautiful and brilliant girl who never comes to class and spends her days reading the entire content of the library or solving mysteries that even detectives can't solve. (from manga)
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2006)Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder CasesShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkThere's a serial killer on the loose in Los Angeles and the local authorities need help fast. For some reason the killer has been leaving a string of maddeningly arcane clues at each crime scene. Each of these clues, it seems, is an indecipherable roadmap to the next murder. Onto the scene comes L, the mysterious super-sleuth. Despite his peculiar working habits - he's never shown his face in public, for example - he's the most decorated detective in the world and has never tackled a cased he hasn't been able to crack. But this time he needs help. Enlisting the services of an FBI agent named Naomi Misora, L starts snooping around the City of Angels. It soon becomes apparent that the killing spree is a psychotic riddle designed specifically to engage L in a battle of wits. Stuck in the middle between killer and investigator, it's up to Misora to navigate both the dead bodies and the egos to solve the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases.