- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/16 (2012)In These Words801 MediaDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/48 (2013)Ten CountShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkShirotani Tadaomi, secretary of a company president, meets Riku Kurose, a counselor. After he gives Shirotani a diagnosis for mysophobia, Shirotani ends up attending his counseling sessions.
- Manga, 37/383 (2000)GantzShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThe last thing Kei and Masaru remember was being struck dead by a subway train while saving the life of a drunken bum. What a waste! And yet somehow they're still . . . alive? Or semi-alive? Maybe it's reanimated . . . by some kind of alien orb with a nasty message . . . "Your lives are over. What you do with your new lives is up to me!" And what this orb called "Gantz" intends to do with their lives is make them play games of death, hunting all kinds of odd aliens, along with a bunch of other ordinary citizens who've recently met a tragic semi-end. The missions they embark upon are often dangerous. Many die-and die again.
- Manga, 13/117 (2009)Nozoki AnaShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKido Tatsuhiko moved to Tokyo to attend an art school and start his new life. In his new room, there’s a small hole in the wall. At first he can see nothing through the small hole, but one night, through the peeping hole, he saw a girl. That’s how his new life starts.
- Manga, 9/45 (2002)FinderBiblos Co., Ltd., libre inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkWhile on assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld, photographer Takaba crosses paths with the dark and mysterious leader Asami. Asami takes Takaba captive, in an attempt to subjugate and possess him. But when the son of the Chinese mafia enters demanding evidence that Takaba may have, will Takaba be able to survive being caught in the crosshairs of a deadly underworld feud?
- Manga, 18/160 (2008)Nana to KaoruHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkNana and Kaoru are next door neighbours and schoolmates, but Nana is a model student and popular, while Kaoru is a poor student and social outcast. One night, however, their relationship changes forever, when Nana discovers that she enjoys being on the receiving end of perverted domination play with Kaoru.
- Thai Comics, ? (2016)PulseLezhin Entertainment Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/45 (2010)Nana to Kaoru Black LabelHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/36 (2008)OctaveKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkWhen she was young, Yukino Miyashita wanted, more than anything else to become an idol. After accomplishing her dream, however, the idol group she was part of failed to sell, and she returned to school, facing alienation from her peers. Now, at age 20, Yukino is living alone in Tokyo, half-heartedly trying to start a new life as a talent manager, while not quite able to put her idol days behind her. She meets Setsuko, a songwriter who also once belonged to a failed idol group. The romance sparked by her encounter with Setsuko causes Yukino to reevaluate her own life.
- Manga, 6/70 (2004)Crimson SpellTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe curse of the magical crimson sword has turned Prince Bald into a monster.. To break the spell, he sets out on a journey with the sexy and gorgeous magician, Havi. Bald has no idea that when he turns into a beast at night, Havi uses his unique talents to pacify his beastly appetite.. The luscious journey of Bald and Havi begins.
- Manga, 6/15 (2012)Kuchizuke wa Uso no AjiKaioushaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/72 (2000)SaiKanoShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkShy Chise and nervous Shuuji are high school seniors in a small town and have just started dating. But everything changes when Shuuji discovers that Chise has been engineered by the Japanese Self Defense Force to transform into the Ultimate Weapon! Soon Chise is torn between realizing her potential as a devastating fighting force and her desire to share a bowl of ramen with her new boyfriend!
- Manga, 2/8 (2017)Therapy GameShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)BJ AlexLezhin Entertainment Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/40 (2009)Happy Marriage!?Shougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkIn order to help her father, Chiwa Takanashi agrees to an arranged marriage with the company president, Hokuto Mamiya—a man she doesn’t know—at the request of Hokuto’s grandfather. Maki Chiwa believes the arrangement isn’t binding, but her new partner seems to think otherwise. Can two strangers living together find their way to a happy marriage
- Manga, 12/117 (2007)Wolf Guy: Ookami no MonshouAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action
- Manga, 4/26 (1972)Lady SnowbloodShuueisha Inc., Koike Shoin Publishing Co., Ltd. Tokyo, Takeshobo Co., Ltd., Akita Shoten Co., Ltd., Kadokawa CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkFrom the pen of Kazuo Koike, of Lone Wolf and Cub fame, comes Lady Snowblood, the manga that eventually would become an inspiration for director Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill blockbuster films. A story of pure vengeance, Lady Snowblood tells the tale of a daughter born of a singular purpose, to avenge the death of her family at the hands of a gang of thugs, a purpose woven into her soul from the time of her gestation. Beautifully drafted and full of bloody, sexy action, Lady Snowblood lives up to its title and reputation.
- Manga, 1/6 (2012)Kuroneko Kareshi no AsobikataShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/76 (2006)SundomeAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkThe “Roman Club,” a school group interested in the occult, to which he’s practically enslaved, has become boring for one Hideo Aiba. Until a girl named Kurumi Sahana shows up and wants to join up. But Sahana is no ordinary girl… When the two are left alone in the club classroom, Kurumi makes a special “request” of Hideo… From that moment on, Hideo’s dull life gets far more…frustrating.
- Manga, 1/6 (2016)Secret XXXShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/26 (2009)Private Teacher!Core Magazine Co.,Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkHigh school student Rintarou is baffled by his feelings for his sadistic home tutor Kaede. Soon he realizes that they can only be described as love. But Kaede is a student in college and his teacher so Rintarou doesn't know whether he should act on his feelings or not and if his feelings are even returned.
- Manga, 15/127 (2007)Umi no MisakiHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkGoto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima to see Umi no Misaki and live there since his father work in US. In island have three cape of Fire, Water, Wind who workship Dragon god and the elder say he is a Dragon god reborn so now he have three maiden cape to worry about.
- Manga, 6/34 (2011)Twittering Birds Never FlyTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Yashiro is the young leader of Shinseikai and the president of the Shinseikai Enterprise, but like so many powerful men, he leads a double life as a deviant and a masochist. Chikara Doumeki comes to work as a bodyguard for him and, although Yashiro had decided that he would never lay a hand on his own men, he finds there’s something about Doumeki that he can’t resist. Yashiro makes advances toward Doumeki, but Doumeki has mysterious reasons for denying. Yashiro, who abuses his power just to abuse himself, and Doumeki, who faithfully obeys his every command, begin the tumultuous affair of two men with songs in their hearts and no wings to fly.
- Manga, 2/7 (2013)Kuroneko Kareshi no AishikataShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/75 (1991)Gunsmith CatsKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkMeet Rally and Minnie May -- The Gunsmith Cats -- two of the most fun-loving, well-armed, bounty-hunting women in Chicago! Whether they're chasing bail jumpers or fending off the mob, you can bet on a healthy supply of guns, bombs, car chases, and more guns! In this 176-page trade paperback -- collecting issues 1 through 6 of the series -- the pair run afoul of Bonnie and Clyde, a couple of hired guns working mob jobs in the Windy City. With their business interests running on opposite sides of the law, it's no surprise that the net result is gunfire and mayhem!
- Manga, 8/47 (2004)Mitsu x Mitsu DropsShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkYuzuru is a 15 year old girl attending her first year of high school at Houjou Academy. It's during the summer, at her job, when she first meets a seductive and reckless, rich boy named Renge Kai. When Yuzuru goes back to school, she finds out she's Kai's 'honey'. An assistant in a way but a servant as well. The good part about being Kai's honey is that her tuition will be paid by the school. Yuzuru's family is facing some financial problems so this is a very good idea, but, she does not want to accept her role as 'honey'. The consequence of quitting is expulsion. Will Yuzuru be able to attend school normally ever again
- Manhwa, 3/93 (2015)What Does the Fox SayLezhin Entertainment Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/35 (2006)Midnight SecretaryShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkSatozuki is a secretary working in the Touma Company. Due to excellence in work, she is transfered to a be a secretary of Kyouhei Touma. One night, she discovered her boss is actually a vampire. Wanting to prove herself, she continue working as a secretary for the vampire.
- Manga, 2/12 (2015)Mother's SpiritTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Jackass!Shinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/32 (2009)Velvet KissTakeshobo Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkWhat does it mean to become "her friend?" Nitta , unable to pay back his huge debt, receives a phone call from his loan advisor and tells him they would work something out if he becomes "friends" with this woman at his work. Mysterious, pretty, and unaware of what's going on, Nitta approaches her. They eventually end up having a relationship... but everything comes with a price, and it's not what it all seems to be!
- Manhwa, ? (2015)Blood BankLezhin Entertainment Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2012)Harapeko Usagi to Koisuru OokamiKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/32 (2014)Kaichou-sama ga Fiancé deShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/19 (2015)Escape Journeylibre inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/28 (2008)Demon Love SpellShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkMiko is a shrine maiden who has never had much success at seeing or banishing spirits. Then she meets Kagura, a sexy demon who feeds off women’s feelings of passion and love. Kagura’s insatiable appetite has left many girls at school brokenhearted, so Miko casts a spell to seal his powers. Surprisingly the spell works—sort of—but now Kagura is after her.
- Manga, 5/23 (2010)Koi-iro DevilTakeshobo Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2013)Kuroneko Kareshi no AmaekataShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 28/278 (2011)Prison SchoolKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: On the outskirts of Tokyo stands Hachimitsu Private Academy, an all-girls boarding school for elite young women. But as the new school year rolls around, one tradition is going out the window: For the first time in the school's long history, boys are being allowed to enroll. On the first day of school, though, it turns out only five boys have made the cut. Thrilled by this discovery, these young men's adolescent hearts leap with joy at the thought of being surrounded by all those girls, but little do the five boys suspect the shocking fate that awaits them...
- Manga, 4/15 (2006)Punch Up!Romantic DramaOriginal WorkArchitect Maki Motoharu is hanging out at the construction site ogling a particular hunky, well-toned construction worker when he is unexpectedly reunited with his lost cat, Shinobu. The reunion is all thanks to Ohki Kouta, a foul-mouthed young ironworker who found and cared for the lost cat. Unfortunately for Ohki, this act of kindness led to his eviction. When Maki agrees to take in young Ohki, will he be able to tame this feisty stray..