- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 98/1003 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manhwa, 3/142 (2018)Solo LevelingKakao Corp., D&C MediaAdventureLight Novel
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 20/203 (2010)The Breaker: New WavesDaewon Culture Industry Inc., DaumFighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 36/390 (1998)Hunter X HunterShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
- Manga, 27/155 (2001)ClaymoreShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
- Manhwa, 4/485 (2010)Tower of GodNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb What do you desire? Money and wealth? Honor and pride? Authority and power? Revenge? Or something that transcends them all? Whatever you desire — it’s here.
- Manga, 28/255 (1994)Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic StoryShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkOne hundred and forty years ago in Kyoto, with he coming of the American "Black Ships," there arose a warrior who, felling men with his bloodstained blade, gained the name Hitokiri, manslayer! His killer blade helped close the turbulent Bakumatsu era and slashed open the progressive age known as Meiji. Then he vanished, and with the flow of years, became legend.
- Manga, 42/519 (1984)Dragon BallShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMeet a naive young monkey-tailed boy named Goku, whose quiet life changes when he meets Bulma, a girl who is on a quest to collect seven "Dragon Balls." If she gathers them all, an incredibly powerful dragon will appear and grant her one wish. But the precious orbs are scattered all over the world, and Bulma needs Goku's help (and his super-strength)! With a magic staff for a weapon and a flying cloud for a ride, Goku sets out on the adventure of a lifetime...
- Manga, 29/302 (2014)My Hero AcademiaShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBlurb: What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called “Quirks” at age four? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless? Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he hasn’t got an ounce of power in him. With no chance of ever getting into the prestigious U.A. High School for budding heroes, his life is looking more and more like a dead end. Then an encounter with All Might, the greatest hero of them all, gives him a chance to change his destiny…
- Manga, 27/238 (2004)D.Gray-ManShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkA born exorcist, Walker's primary anti-akuma weapon is the cross that's embossed on his red, disfigured left hand, which contains Innocence. But not only does Walker destroy akuma, he sees the akuma hiding inside a person's soul! Together with his fellow exorcists fighting under the command of the Black Order, Walker leads the battle against the Millenium Earl, the evil being out to destroy mankind.
- Manga, 13/58 (2007)Deadman WonderlandKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkTen years have passed since the Great Tokyo Earthquake, and the people's memories of the disaster have faded. Ganta Igarashi, a middle school evacuee, has finally begun to live a normal life...That is, until the day "Red Man" appears at his school and Ganta's fate is changed forever. His entire class is brutally murdered, and although innocent of the crime, Ganta is sentenced to death and sent to the bizarre prison known as "Deadman Wonderland." An insane and brutal game of prison survival begins!
- Manga, 16/145 (2007)PsyrenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkUrban Legend "Save me!" Those were Sakurako Amamiya's last words to her friend Ageha Yoshina before she mysteriously went missing. Now Ageha's on a quest to find her. He's convinced that the mythical Psyren Secret Society has something to do with the recent rash of disappearances. And now he seems to be caught up as a player in their very deadly game...
- Manga, 23/205 (2016)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no YaibaShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn Taisho-era Japan, Tanjiro Kamado is a kindhearted boy who makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life. Learning to slay demons won’t be easy, and Tanjiro barely knows where to start. The surprise appearance of another boy named Giyu, who seems to know what’s going on, might provide some answers… but only if Tanjiro can stop Giyu from killing his sister first!
- Manga, 63/549 (2006)Fairy TailKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkCute girl wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a club for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu’s not your typical hero–he gets motion sickness, eats like a pig, and his best friend is a talking cat. With friends like this, is Lucy better off with her enemies?
- Manga, 61/583 (2002)Shijou Saikyou no Deshi KenichiShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKenchi is and average guy who was bullied through out his life. To not get bullied through his highschool year he joins the karate club. Soon though he realizes he way in over his head. He is all the sudden sucked into the world of martial arts. He almost falls into despare when a girl named Fuurinji Miu. Miu is a transfer student that wanted a friend. Kenchi and Miu soon start a friendship. The manga is about kenichi trying to fit in and learn the world of martial arts.
- Manga, 41/346 (2012)The Seven Deadly SinsKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkElizebath sets out to save the Kingdom of Lyons by searching for the infamous group of criminals who tried to overthrow the Kingdom, to ask them to save the Kingdom. She stumbles into a travelling Bar where she meets Meliodas, the owner of the Bar and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. After a brief encounter with a Holy Knight, the journey starts, to find the other members of the Seven Deadly Sins and to try and save the Kingdom.
- Manga, 25/113 (2004)Soul EaterSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMaka is a weapon meister, determined to turn her partner, a living scythe named Soul Eater, into a powerful death scythe — the ultimate weapon of Death himself! Charged with the task of collecting and devouring the tainted souls of ninety-nine humans and one witch, Maka and her fellow meisters strive to master their weapons as they face off against the bizarre and dangerous minions of the underworld. But the meisters’ own personal quirks may prove a bigger obstacle than any sultry enchantress!
- Manga, 72/700 (1999)NarutoShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAuthor Masashi Kishimoto made his debut in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999 with Naruto, which won the Hop Step Award. Naruto must pass the difficult test to enter the Ninja Academy; deal with his rival, Konohamaru; and learn to get along with his new classmates, Sasuke and Sakura. Assigned to a three-person team, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura must survive a brutal test against their upper-level ninja instructor, Kakashii. Only two can pass — will Naruto be one of them?
- Manga, 42/409 (2004)Reborn!Shuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkJunior high student Tsuna is a failure at school, sports and socializing. But when toddler assassin Reborn arrives to groom Tsuna for his future as a Mafia boss, Tsuna may have found the "magic bullet" he needs to turn his life around!
- Manga, 8/76 (2018)Fairy Tail: 100 Years QuestKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkThis part of the Fairy Tail story takes place one year after the end of the original Fairy Tail manga. Natsu, Happy, Charla, Wendy, Grey, Erza, and Lucy set out to tackle a really special quest: a quest not even the strongest man of Fairy Tail, Gildarts, was able to deal with. Join them on the 100-year quest!
- Manga, 1/13 (2014)Fairy Tail ZeroKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMany years ago, Mavis Vermilion was a servant on Sirius Island, mistreated by a guild master and his daughter, Zera. But Mavis stayed positive, because her mother once told her that fairies never visit people who cry about their problems. When the guild came under attack, Mavis pulled Zera from the wreckage into the forest. Seven years went by, and the powerful wizards Warrod Sequen, Precht, and Yuri Dreyer arrived on the island, seeking a powerful jade gemstone. This journey would change the course of magical history.
- Manga, 74/684 (2001)BleachShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIchigo Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts--he was born with the gift. When his family is attacked by a Hollow--a malevolent lost soul--Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Find out why Tite Kubo's Bleach has become an international manga smash-hit!
- Manga, 37/369 (2009)Magi: The Labyrinth of MagicShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkMagi tells the story of young Aladdin's adventures. Aladdin possesses a magical flute which he can use to summon the headless djinn Ugo. Aladdin once wished for Ugo to become his friend and he's been with him on his travels ever since. He knows next to nothing about himself, so his goal is to learn more about his own identity. On his quest to find himself he's supported by Ugo and other friends, that he makes during his adventures.
- Manga, 19/76 (2001)O-Parts HunterSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a not too distant future, mankind battles over O-Parts, powerful relics from an ancient civilization. Jio is a young boy with a tragic past who only trusts one thing in the world: money. Little does he suspect that he is also a very powerful O-Parts Tactician (O.P.T.), and inside him sleeps a demon of incredible ferocity. With his partner, Ruby, Jio embarks on a dangerous quest to acquire as many O-Parts as he can.
- Manga, 25/210 (2008)Nura: Rise of the Yokai ClanShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkWhile the day belongs to humans, the night belongs to yokai,supernatural creatures that thrive on human fear. Caught between these worlds is Rikuo Nura. He's three-quarters human, but his grandfather is none other than Nurarihyon, the supreme commander of the Nura clan, a powerful yokai consortium. So, Rikuo is an ordinary teenages three quarters of the time, until his yokai blood awakens. Then Rikuo transforms into the future leader of the Nura clan, leading a hundred demons.
- Manga, 27/283 (2015)Black CloverShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb: Asta is a young boy who dreams of becoming the greatest mage in the kingdom. Only one problem—he can’t use any magic! Luckily for Asta, he receives the incredibly rare five-leaf clover grimoire that gives him the power of anti-magic. Can someone who can’t use magic really become the Wizard King? One thing’s for sure—Asta will never give up!
- Manga, 35/296 (1999)Rave MasterKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkSixteen-year-old Haru Glory has never left the cozy confines of Garage Island. He likes fishing and eating snowcones on the beach -- not exactly the lifestyle of a hero-in-the-making. Meanwhile, in the wider world, the evil society Demon Card is threatening civilization as we know it. When they come to Garage Island, unleash the destructive power of the Dark Bring and start messing with his friends, Haru is forced into action. With the help of a transforming sword and his magical guide Plue, Haru sets out on the most harrowing quest of his young live: to find the five missing RAVE Stones -- which hold the key to victory over the Dark Bring -- and to kick some major Demon Card butt.
- Manga, 56/558 (1996)Inu-YashaShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKagome, a modern-day high school girl, is pulled into Japan's ancient past! There, her destiny is linked to a dog-eared half demon named Inuyasha. Together, they battle evil demons who seek to acquire the shards of the legendary Shikon Jewel and wield its incredible power. But can Kagome and Inuyasha stop feuding with each other long enough to save the feudal or modern world--let alone both?
- Manga, 20/185 (2000)Black CatShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkTrain Heartnet, also known as "Black Cat," was an infamous assassin for a secret organization called Chronos...until he abandoned that cold-blooded existence to live on his own terms as an easygoing bounty hunter. But is Train's past as far behind him as he thinks?
- Manga, 13/132 (2018)Edens ZeroKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2009)One Piece: Strong World Dai 0 WaShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/300 (2008)Shaman King: Kang Zeng BangShuueisha Inc.Action
- Manga, 12/60 (2005)Change 123Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKosukegawa loves Kamen Raider and shares his sense of justice. In fact, that is how he has always lived his life. One day he meets one of his classmates, Motoko, who was being harassed and attempts to save her. However, by the time he gets there, she has already beaten the harasser to a pulp, even though it wasn't exactly Motoko who did the beating. She then goes on to explain that she has multiple personalities, 3 more named Hibiki, Fujoko, and Mikiri, or HiFuMi for short. She begs him to keep it secret. Kosukegawa, smitten by Motoko agrees, and from then on his life became 4 times as exciting in this fast paced action filled romantic comedy.
- Manga, 40/462 (1987)3x3 EyesKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkPai is a strange, provincial woman who has come to Tokyo from the Tibetan highlands. Somewhere in Tokyo is a young man who can help her in her quest...to become human! When Pai finally finds Yakumo, they set off in search of the artifact that can transform her, but it will take all of her mystical powers to keep the reckless Yakumo alive, even if she has to steal his soul to protect him!
- Manga, 32/285 (1998)Shaman KingShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkYoh Asakura has spent years training for the Shaman Fight, an epic tournament to determine who will become the Shaman King and shape humanity's future. Unfortunately for Yoh, every shaman in the world is vying for the same prize…
- Manga, 14/69 (2015)Dragon Ball SuperShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 35/345 (2003)KekkaishiShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBy night, teenager Yoshimori Sumimura is a "kekkaishi"--a demon-hunter who specializes in creating magical barriers around his prey. By day, Yoshimori's got other demons to battle: an addiction to sweets and a seriously crotchety grandfather! Yoshimori's pretty neighbor and childhood friend, Tokine Yukimura, is also a kekkaishi, but their families are feuding over who is the true practitioner of the art.
- Manga, 22/136 (1997)Tenjho TengeShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn one unusual Tokyo highschool, classical education takes a backseat to brawling, as warring school clubs wreak havoc in the hallways and cause chaos in the classrooms, all in a bid to be the baddest team around! Only a handful of students serve to stem the tide of violence in this untamed outpost (although they often contribute their fair share). These are the few, the proud, the powerful—the members of the Juken Club. Maya, the 17-year-old club leader, uses a form of ki to transform her naturally nubile body into a childlike form, to better maintain discipline and deceive her enemies. Takayanagi, serving as Maya’s unofficial second-in-command, is an earnest, shy young man whose innocence belies his fierceness in battle. Maya’s younger sister Aya, a newcomer to the club, isn’t as seasoned a fighter as her sister, but more than holds her own with a sword. Nagi and Bob are two trouble-making transfer students who nearly beat up the entire school body at one time! until they met up with Maya, who may bring them over to her side…if she doesn’t kill them first.
- Manhwa, ? (2011)The God of High SchoolNaver CorporationFighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBlurb It all began as a fighting tournament to seek out for the best fighter among all high school students in Korea. Mori Jin, a Taekwondo specialist and a high school student, soon learns that there is something much greater beneath the stage of the tournament.