- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 96/973 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 34/102 (2000)Beck: Mongolian Chop SquadKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkFourteen-year-old Yukio Tanaka is one heck of a boring guy. He has no hobbies, a weak taste in music, and only a small vestige of a personality. His shy and somewhat neurotic personality makes him his own worst enemy. Little does he know that his life will be forever changed when he meets rocker Ryuusuke Minami, an unpredictable sixteen-year-old with a cool dog named Beck. Ryusuke has just returned to Japan from America, and when he inspires Yukio to get into music, the two begin a journey through the world of rock 'n' roll dreams.... Lace up your Docs and head to the mosh pit--Harold Sakuishi's highly addictive manga series that spawned a hit anime has finally reached the States!
- Manga, 20/176 (2008)Bakuman.Shuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkAverage student Moritaka Mashiro enjoys drawing for fun. When his classmate and aspiring writer Akito Takagi discovers his talent, he begs Moritaka to team up with him as a manga-creating duo. But what exactly does it take to make it in the manga-publishing world? Moritaka is hesitant to seriously consider Akito's proposal because he knows how difficult reaching the professional level can be. Still, encouragement from persistent Akito and motivation from his crush push Moritaka to test his limits!
- Manhwa, ? (2010)Tower of GodNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb What do you desire? Money and wealth? Honor and pride? Authority and power? Revenge? Or something that transcends them all? Whatever you desire — it’s here.
- Manga, 128/1304 (1989)Hajime no IppoKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkWhat does "strong" really mean? Awkward high school student Ippo Makunouchi is a loner who gets bullied and thinks he's not tough enough to fight back. But a meeting with the boxer Mamoru Takamura reveals Ippo to be the possessor of a dynamite punch. Determined to become a pro, he takes the test to get into the Kamogawa training gym.
- Manga, 24/95 (2004)Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Steel Ball RunShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAmerica, 1890. The longest and largest race ever, the Steel Ball Run, is about to start. It's a race from San Diego, California all the way to New York City, New York, and while horses are the traditional racing medium, anything can be used. The winner is the one with the most points, via checkpoint placement, when they reach New York. The prize: $50,000,000. Gyro Zepelli, a mysterious man with an equally mysterious steel ball, is planning on winning the race. Johnny Joestar (JoJo) is a former jockey who's cockiness got him paralyzed from the legs down. An accidental contact with the steel ball made his leg twitch, so he's in the race to learn about Gyro's steel ball. But the challenges of Diego Brando, a popular European jockey, Pocoloco, a slave with the Devil's Luck, Sandman, a native american who is sprinting all the way to NYC, and others will make it hard for Gyro and JoJo to win.
- Manga, 17/170 (2005)Cross GameShougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkCross Game is a moving drama that is heartfelt and true, yet in the brilliant hands of manga artist Mitsuru Adachi, delightfully flows with a light and amusing touch. The series centers around a boy named Kou, the family of four sisters who live down the street and the game of baseball. This poignant coming-of-age story will change your perception of what shonen manga can be.
- Manga, 45/281 (2002)Skip Beat!Hakusensha, Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkKyoko knows she's not plain and uninteresting, no matter what Sho says. With the help of a little makeover, Kyoko's ready to exact her revenge. But first she needs to land an audition, and she sets her sights on the agency where Sho's lead rival works. Her persistence pays off, but her broken heart turns out to be a disadvantage. Kyoko has lost the will to love anybody, let alone fans she's never met. Can the agency see past this problem to Kyoko's true star potential?
- Manga, 37/333 (2002)Eyeshield 21Shuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkWimpy Sena Kobayakawa has been running away from bullies all his life. But when the football gear comes on, things change--Sena's speed and uncanny ability to elude big bullies just might give him what it takes to become a great high school football hero!
- Manga, 36/315 (2012)Food Wars: Shokugeki no SomaShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkBlurb: Soma Yukihira’s old man runs a small family restaurant in the less savory end of town. Aiming to one day surpass his father’s culinary prowess, Soma hones his skills day in and day out until one day, out of the blue, his father decides to enroll Soma in a classy culinary school! Can Soma really cut it in a place that prides itself on a 10% graduation rate? And can he convince the beautiful, domineering heiress to the school that he belongs there at all?!
- Manga, 44/402 (2012)Haikyu!!Shuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 31/276 (1990)Slam DunkShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkWinning isn't everything in the game of basketball, but who wants to come in second? It takes dedication and discipline to be the best, and the Shohoku High hoops team wants to be just that. They have one last year to make their captain's dream of reaching the finals come true--will they do it?
- Manga, 30/276 (2008)Kuroko’s BasketballShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 23/191 (1998)Hikaru no GoShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkAfter stumbling across a haunted go board, Hikaru Shindo discovers that the spirit of a master player named Fujiwara no Sai has taken up residence in his consciousness. Sai awakens in Hikaru an untapped genius for the game, and soon the schoolboy is chasing his own dream--defeating the famed go prodigy Akira Toya!
- Manga, 47/462 (2007)Baby StepsKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkEiichirō Maruo (nicknamed "Ei-chan" for his grades being straight "A") is an honor student, bookworm, and is not interested in anything other than studying. In order to solve his problem of lacking physical strength, he enrolled a tennis school and soon found the fascinating side of tennis. Being a tennis newbie lacking physical strength, he supplement his shortcomings with his excellent observing and analyzing skills.
- Manga, 11/44 (2011)Your Lie in AprilKodansha Ltd.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 37/357 (2002)Air GearKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkItsuki Minami is a junior high school student with a dream - to become the best Air Track player in town. It won't be easy, as he faces a lot of competition from boys and girls alike. What is Air Track? Just the latest craze that involves taking a two-wheel inline skate and adding a motor, new suspension and a shock absorber to enable the wearer to execute the wildest, wackiest, most aggressive moves you can imagine. Ikki has a lot to learn as he fights his way to the top in this wild, sexy manga. **** Itsuki Minami needs no introduction - everybody's heard of the 'Babyface' of the East-side. He's the toughest kid at Higashi Junior High School, easy on the eyes but dangerously tough when he needs to be. Plus Itsuki lives with the mysterious and sexy Noyamano sisters, so life's never dull. But it gets downright dangerous when Itsuki leads his school to victory over some vindictive Westside punks with gangster connections. Now he stands to lose his school, his friends, and everything he cares about. Then the Noyamano girls give him an amazing gift, one that just might help him save his school: a pair of Air Tracks. These high-tech skates are more than just supercool. They'll enable Itsuki to execute the wildest, most aggressive moves ever seen - and then bring him to a thrilling and terrifying new world.
- Manga, 14/59 (2014)Waiting for SpringKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkShy girl Mitsuki is hoping to remake herself and find her true friends now that she's entered high school. Unexpectedly, she catches the attention of the four handsome, basketball club stars.
- Manga, 34/338 (1992)H2Shougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkKunimi Hiro and his best friend Hideo were baseball wonders... Until Hiro found out his arm was permanently damaged, rendering him unable to play anymore. A frustrated Hiro goes through the trouble of specifically finding a high school with no baseball team... Only to later on find out the doctor who examined him was a quack and his arm is perfectly fine. Hiro is quick to reinstate his dream: Creating a baseball team for his school and getting to face off against Hideo in the Koshien... The number one premier league for high school baseball.
- Manga, 12/44 (2014)Buddy Go!Shuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/57 (2015)Dragon Ball SuperShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 26/257 (1981)TouchShougakukan Inc.GanbatteUesugi Tatsuya and his twin brother Kazuya have both fallen in love with their childhood friend, Asakura Minami. But whereas Kazuya is a talented baseball pitcher, planning on fulfilling Minami's dreams of entering Koushien, Tatsuya always seems to mess up - perhaps deliberately giving in to his younger brother. But then, a life-changing event happens, and Tatsuya begins to work his way up to earn Minami's love and fulfill her dreams.
- Manga, 2/9 (2014)Crash ʼnʼ BurnTokyopop GmbHSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 43/205 (2008)ChihayafuruKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/94 (1992)Golden BoyShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkOe Kintaro is a job-hopping lifetime student who travels from town to town with two goals in mind: to learn all that he can, and to meet beautiful women.
- Manga, 16/157 (2002)Katsu!Shougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkSatoyama Katsuki is a carefree 15 year old high school kid, and a pretty lazy one at that. However, he secretly has a crush on a girl who happens to share his name: Mizutani Katsuki. Upon finding out that Mizutani's father used to be a pro-boxer, and she herself infatuated with the sport, he reluctantly joins a boxing gym in order to impress Mizutani. Satoyama is quick to find out he may have the blood of a genius boxer running through his veins...
- Manga, 4/14 (2008)Monster Hunter: OrageKodansha Ltd.AdventureVideo GameShiki's mission is to wonder to the ends of the Earth to hunt down a terrifying monster of legends! His companion is Ailee, a skilled huntress who would rather have nothing to do with the airheaded Shiki. Now the excitement of the Monster Hunter games meets the creative genius of Fairy Tale's Hiro Mashima in a fun, thrill-filled fantasy adventure!
- Manga, 3/11 (2008)Ice RevolutionShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2012)Girls & PanzerMedia FactoryAction ComedyAnimeNishizumi Miho, a new transfer student to Ooarai Girls’ Academy, would like nothing more than to enjoy a peaceful, stress-free school life. Unfortunately, her new school just revived its tankery program and enlists Miho to put together a team so that they may compete in a national tournament. As Miho struggles to overcome her turbulent past with tanks, she must first learn to tread lightly with her eccentric companions. Can Miho possibly plow through the challenges and master the art of tankery, or will she get left behind in the dust.
- Manga, 11/123 (1999)SubaruShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkWhat started as a way to express emotions and help her dying twin brother remember things sets young Subaru on the demanding path of a professional ballerina. But on her journey to be the best Subaru has many things standing in the way of her goal; things like rivalries, deaths, racism, and herself.
- Manga, 18/169 (2006)Smash!Kodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 42/379 (1999)The Prince of TennisShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkFour-time consecutive U.S. Junior tournament champ Ryoma Echizen comes to Seishun Academy to further his reign as The Prince of Tennis. His skill is matched only by his attitude--irking some but impressing all as he leads his team to the Nationals and beyond!
- Manga, 20/204 (2014)FuukaKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkYuu Haruna is the new boy in town and finds himself drawn to Fuuka. He discovers that they both have love for the same band and Yuu, who isn't too bad on bass, compliments Fuuka's raw singing voice. They decide to form a band together. Yuu wants to confess his growing feelings for Fuuka but his childhood friend and idol "Niko" still harbors feelings for Yuu.
- Manga, 55/529 (2007)Giant KillingKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkIn Giants Killing a ragtag bunch from East Tokyo are struggling in Japan's top football league. The team is going through an abysmal spell right now where they are nearing the bottom of the table and have lost 5 matches in a row. The losses haven't done much to team moral, because it was already low. Fan support, on the other hand, is looking bleak. In the world of football, once the fans turn on a team the end is near. Teams don't recover. Coaches are fired, players are sold, and teams drop to lower divisions where profits often prevent them from ever being successful against even mediocre top division teams. East Tokyo United, ETU, can only blame their coach right now. And Coach is ready to give up this next game to prove to his team and fans, that against the biggest club in the nation he can make this team win.
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)1/2 Love!Shougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 47/417 (2006)Ace of the DiamondKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkIt is a manga of high school baseball. The main character, who is a pitcher from a country high school, accidentally gets teamed up with a catcher from a school with an elite baseball team. He decides to quit his school to attend the school that this catcher plays.....
- Manga, 5/68 (2010)Pocha-Pocha SuieibuHoubunsha Co. Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/142 (2007)NonononoShuueisha Inc.GanbatteYūta Nonomiya is a promising young ski jumper, aiming for the Olympics. The son of a disgraced former Olympic contestant, he wants very badly to redeem the family's honor. However, "Yūta" holds a secret — "he" is actually a girl, the twin sister of the real Yūta, who died in a fire.
- Manga, 57/503 (2006)Area no KishiKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkBelieving himself to be useless at scorer, Aizawa Kakeru is the manager of his school's Scorer team, while his brother Suguru is its ace, and is even good enough to represent Japan. However, Kakeru may be harbouring a strong talent within himself that only Suguru can see, and the two often get into arguments over Kakeru's denial of his skills. Things are made more complicated with Suguru die in a car accident and Kakeru got a heart injure and need a heart transplant and the parent gave Suguru' heart to save Kakeru. Seven, an old playmate of theirs that Kakeru has a crush on. She join Aizawa Kakeru in his journey to the national and even international championships.
- Manga, 26/242 (1999)Forest of PianoKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkA tranquil tale about two boys from very different upbringings. On one hand you have Kai, born as the son of a prostitute, who's been playing the abandoned piano in the forest near his home ever since he was young. And on the other you have Syuhei, practically breast-fed by the piano as the son of a family of prestigious pianists. Yet it is their common bond with the piano that eventually intertwines their paths in life.