- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 4/20 (2002)Shaolin Sisters: RebornKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen Julin Misumi has a recurring dream about an age ruled by martial arts, strange things start happening. She is attacked by a mysterious bird woman, saved by a masked man and given a bell by a little bird. Now she must team up with an enigmatic man named Hitoshi Ninno, who has given her the title of Toku-Lin -- and the mission of saving the world.
- Light Novel, ? (2003)Shin Honkaku Mahou Shoujo RisukaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/186 (1975)Eko Eko AzarakAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/30 (2012)Puella Magi Homura Tamura: Parallel Worlds Do Not Remain Parallel ForeverHoubunsha Co. Ltd.ComedyAnimeBlurb The life of a magical girl isn’t all fighting witches and collecting grief seeds. When they aren’t kicking butt, Homura Akemi and her friends face the same trials as normal high school girls! In this four-panel comedy, glimpse a sillier side of the girls from the bestselling Puella Magi Madoka Magica series!
- Light Novel, 1/- (2005)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical NanohaGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAction
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 10/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/30 (1997)Kamikaze Kaito JeanneShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkBy day, Kusakabe Maron is an ordinary high school girl with more than her share of problems. But by night, she is Kamikaze Kaitou Jeannereincarnation of Joan of Arc! Her mission? Hunt down demonpossessed paintings and exorcise the evil spirits! But accomplishing this mission puts her in conflict with the authorities who only see her as a mysterious stranger vandalizing works of art. With only the help of angel-in-training Finn, she must survive high school during the day and fight evil by night!
- Manga, 3/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie -Rebellion-Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeMadoka Kaname used to be a normal girl living happy days of her life. This all ended when she sacrificed herself in order to save other magical girls from the utterly cruel fate that awaited them. Unable to let her memories of Madoka die, Homura Akemi continues to fight alone in the world that Madoka left behind for humanity in order to see her smile once more. (from movie)
- Manga, 4/24 (2013)[New Testament] Puella Magi Oriko Magica: Sadness PrayerHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb After becoming a magical girl, Oriko Mikuni befriends other magical girls at her school-and not always on initially positive terms! Complications arise when Oriko’s friends, unaware they both know Oriko, fight over a grief seed, leading to someone’s death ...
- Manga, 6/27 (2006)Charm AngelShougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/30 (2009)Mahou Senki Lyrical Nanoha ForceKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeSix years after the JS Incident, a young dimensional traveler Thoma Avenir rescues a mysterious mute girl named Lily-Strosek from a secret research facility on a distant world of Ruwella. However, by doing so, he becomes an unwitting accomplice in the Bible of Silver Cross Incident, the latest interdimensional crisis faced by the former Riot Force 6 members...
- Light Novel, 16/- (2012)Magical Girl Raising ProjectTakarajimasha,Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2014)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha InnocentSKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyAnime
- Manga, 3/- (2011)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid LifeKadokawa ShotenComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/9 (2015)Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica: Majuu-henHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnime
- Manga, 5/21 (2013)Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of Jeanne d’ArcHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Joan of Arc is revered as a hero of the Hundred Years’ War and a saint of the Catholic church. But her leadership and strength of character in her time did not escape the notice of Kyubey, who, even in the fifteenth century, sought magical girl candidates for their valuable energies. With her friends and fellow magical girls fighting at her side, Joan fights the English occupiers of France – but will she soon find herself fighting something much more sinister?!
- Manga, 7/27 (2006)Kamichama Karin ChuKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKarin's fate has been altered. With the sudden appearance of a little boy named Suzune, the adventure begins. Along for the ride are Kazune, Micchi, and Jin Kuga; a celebrity with godly powers. The gang travels through time fighting their new enemy, The Seeds of Chaos, to right the future.
- Manga, 3/21 (2013)Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shite Ita.Square Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkWhen the right hand of the evil king falls for a cute magical girl at first sight and when said magical girl is more worried about being able to afford her next meal than about the dark powers threatening the world, a meeting between good and evil may very well turn into an afternoon coffee party! Short stories about a very odd yet oh so sweet couple.
- Manga, 3/12 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Different StoryHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Mami’s warm personality has made it difficult for her to adjust to her solitary life as a magical girl, where survival often takes precedence over kindness. When she meets Kyouko Sakura, a fellow lone wolf, she is excited at the prospect of working together with another magical girl and forging a friendship built on ultimate trust. But many are the sacrifices all magical girls must make, and the consequences of Kyouko’s choice are only just becoming clear to her. When the pain becomes unbearable, will Kyouko remain standing beside Mami as a force for the greater good ...?
- Manga, 3/12 (2011)Puella Magi Madoka MagicaHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeWhen a new girl joins her class, Madoka Kaname feels she recognizes the mysterious, dark-haired transfer student from one of her dreams...a dream where she is approached by a cat-like creature who offers Madoka an opportunity to change destiny. Madoka had always thought magic was the stuff of fantasy...until she sees the transfer student fighting with the very cat-being from her dream! And just like in Madoka's dream, the cat gives her a choice: Will Madoka become a Puella Magi in exchange for her dearest desire? What will be the cost of having her wish come true?
- Manga, 18/52 (1992)Sailor MoonKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkOnce upon a time, Usagi Tsukino was just an ordinary junior high school girl, if something of a misfit and a crybaby. But an encounter with Luna, a talking cat, awoke her dormant powers and now she is Sailor Moon fighting to save the Earth. Action in a sailor suit!
- Manga, 7/25 (2008)Fairy Navigator RunaKodansha Ltd.IndefiniteNovelTHE LEGENDARY CHILD As a baby, Runa Rindô was left in front of a school for foster children, wearing a mysterious pendant. Now she’s in fourth grade and strange things are starting to happen around her. It’s only a matter of time before she discovers her secret powers—and her quest as the Legendary Fairy Child begins!
- Manga, 20/104 (2009)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVidKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkFour years after the JS Incident, Vivio Takamachi enters the fourth elementary grade at St. Hilde Academy of Magic. She has since learned to conjure her Adult Form at will and received her own Device, Sacred Heart, from Nanoha, who made her promise to never use either of the two for mischief. However, a real danger soon arises in the form of a mysterious magical fighter, Heidi E.S. Ingvalt, who named herself after an Ancient Belkan ruler and now targets both Vivio and Ixpellia...
- Manga, 2/9 (2004)Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Short StoriesKodansha Ltd.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/48 (2005)Shugo Chara!Kodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkEverybody at Seiyo Elementary thinks that stylish and super cool Amu has it all: But nobody knows the real Amu, a shy girl who wishes she had the courage to truly be herself. Changing Amu’s life is going to take more than wishes and dreams–it’s going to take a little magic! One morning, Amu finds a surprise in her bed: three strange little eggs. Each egg contains a Guardian Character, an angel-like being who can give her the power to be someone new. With the help of her Guardian Characters, Amu is about to discover that her true self is even more amazing than she ever dreamed.
- Manga, 1/13 (2012)Smile Precure!Kodansha Ltd.ActionAnime
- Manga, 12/50 (1996)Cardcaptor Sakura (Master of the Clow)Kodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkThe engaging tale of Sakura, an average 4th grade girl, who accidentally finds an enchanted book called The Clow in her father's library. The book once contained a set of magical Clow Cards, but they all escaped while the guardian of the book fell asleep. Now, Sakura is thrust into a mystical journey to capture all the Clow Cards before they wreak chaos and destruction.
- Manga, 12/40 (2003)Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu KaidenShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkIn her first encounter, she meets the mysterious outlaw Limdo, a Celestial Warrior with a tattoo of the Chinese character for "woman" on his chest. Limdo can not only summon the wind as one of his special powers, but h e can also tranform into a woman! Takiko meets up with the bowman, Chamka, who is hunting Limdo. It seems Chamka is one of the seven Celestial Warriors as well...
- Manga, 12/50 (2008)Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess SakuraShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkSakura an orphaned princess in the Heian period who is engaged from birth to Prince Aoba the imperial prince of Japan. She is also the grand daughter of Princess Kaguya who was from the moon kingdom but this knowledge brings with it it's own perials and dangers.
- Manga, 5/27 (2009)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkIt has not been long since Illya and Miyu successfully sealed all of the Class Cards. Rin and Luvia have been forced to remain in Japan to clean up the aftermath, such as the now-unstable magic in the area's ley lines. While helping with the cleanup, the seal on Illya's mysterious innate magic goes berserk and she loses control of her transformation. By the time she has realized what happened, a mysterious girl known as Kuro who looks eerily like Illya appears, apparently bent on bringing destruction down on the original whose heart she seems to have spawned from, and making matters worse she holds the power of the Archer Class Card, with which Illya holds a special bond, within her body.
- Manga, 18/80 (2002)KurohimeShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkKurohime is a buxom witch with the power to control magical guns. She once made the mistake of challenging the gods and was cursed for her foolishness! Transformed into a little girl named Himeko, she can only regain her former body and powers when she falls in love. But finding love in a world fraught with evil is no easy task.
- Manga, 3/16 (1991)Codename Sailor VKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkBefore Minako Aino became Sailor Venus, and joined Sailor Moon and the other sailor senshi in protecting the world from bad guys, Minako was Sailor V, fighter of crime. One day Minako ran into the talking cat, Artemis, and ever since is a school girl during the day, super crime fighter at night.
- Manga, 3/16 (2013)Puella Magi Suzune MagicaHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Suzune Amano lives an extraordinarily normal life as a middle school student by day and ... magical-girl assassin by night?! When a group of four magical girls begins investigating the serial murders in their city, they soon find themselves Suzune’s next targets! But what motivates Suzune to hunt both witches and magical girls alike?
- Manga, 10/40 (2015)Magical Girl Special Ops AsukaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2008)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma IllyaKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkIllyasviel von Einzbern is a normal schoolgirl in Japan. She lives with her overachieving nice guy older brother Shirou Emiya and her two maids, her parents are perpetually out of the country, and she has fanciful dreams of using magic to make her dreams of love with Shirou come true. Enter fierce rivals Rin Tohsaka and Luviagelita Edelfelt, two Magi who have been sent to Japan by Zelretch the Wizard Marshall, Master of Parallel Worlds, with the powerful sentient Kaleidosticks to collect the mysterious Class Cards and clean up their mess. After getting fed up with their constant infighting, one Kaleidostick, Magical Ruby, senses Illya's fleeting dream of magic and leaves Rin for her, tricking her into becoming a magical girl. Now Illya is being forced by Rin to collect the dangerous Class Cards in her place. But perhaps more dangerous still are Illya's own mysteries that may have unknowingly attracted Ruby to her.
- Manga, 16/64 (2012)Magical Girl ApocalypseAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkKii and Tsukune are normal high school freshmen. One day, a magical girl appears at their high school, and she uses her mysterious power to kill their classmates one by one.
- Manga, 3/14 (1995)Magic Knight Rayearth IIKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkA year after their encounter with Princess Emeraude and their discovery of her true role in the magical kingdom of Cephiro, Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu, three Tokyo girls turned Magic Knights, return to Cephiro to discover that the land is about to be attacked by three different enemies.
- Manga, 8/43 (2004)Sugar Sugar RuneKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkQUEEN OF HEARTS Little witch-girls Chocolat and Vanilla are best friends, but only one of them can be Queen of the Magic World. To determine who deserves the title, they must go to the Human World and enter a strange competition. Whoever attracts the most human boys . . . wins! Here’s how it works: When a boy falls for a witch-girl, she utters a few mystic words and the boy’s heart will be hers in jewel-like form. It may sound simple, but winning hearts is tricky business. While Chocolat had no problem enticing witch-boys with her forthright personality, human boys seem to be drawn to shy and modest girls like Vanilla. And to make matters worse, Chocolat is finding herself increasingly drawn to the cool and mysterious Pierre–who feels nothing for her! The girls had planned to be best friends forever, but both of them want to be Queen. Will their rivalry ruin their friendship?
- Manga, 1/3 (2008)Mistress FortuneShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkTachikawa Kisaki is a 14-year-old girl who's a drop-out ESPer. Her object of adoration/love is Hashiba Giniro, a superb ESPer who could use ESP at the age of five. Watch them as they become "Fortune Tiara" and "Fortune Quartz" and carry out their duties as a combination.