- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 14/96 (1994)Neon Genesis EvangelionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father Gendo--commander of the secret organization NERV--to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...
- Manga, 19/90 (2005)Full Metal Panic! ΣKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight NovelAfter discovering who betrayed Mithril and caused the seajacking occurance , Mao and kurz are assigned a top secret mission in order to seize and transport the traitor back.
- Manga, 2/17 (2014)All You Need is KillShuueisha Inc.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 9/58 (2000)Full Metal Panic!Kadokawa ShotenActionLight NovelA tie-in to the smash-hit anime series of the same name, the Full Metal Panic! manga is the story of gung-ho young secret agent Sousuke Sagara, assigned to go undercover and protect high-school honor-student Kaname Chidori from a band of international terrorists. Needless to say, Sosuke's background as a counterinsurgent guerilla isn't the best possible preparation for high school!
- Manga, 18/88 (2006)Broken BladeFlex Comix Inc., Aplix IP Holdings Corporation, SB Creative Corp., Holp Shuppan Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkRygart Arrow is the only one in his world who lacks the inherent ability to power up quartz, the energy source that makes all of the machines run. Good thing the King and Queen of his country of Krisna happen to be old college friends! But so is Zess, the leader of the army of mechs invading Krisna. As usual, Arrow feels useless in the face of battle, until he comes across a powerful, ancient battle suit that no one else can run. His natural affinity for the suit's operating mechanism may just turn Arrow into the most important player of all.
- Manga, 1/10 (2004)The Voices of a Distant StarKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaAnimeIn a future filled with a boundless potential for interstellar peace and prosperity, Mikako joins a research team to explore the recent contact between humans and alien races. She ventures out into space, leaving behind Noboru, the one young man she loves. As she travels deeper into this new frontier, her only connection with her boyfriend is through cell-phone text messages. But the years pass, and Mikako barely ages in the timelessness of space--while Noboru grows older and considers moving on with his life...
- Manga, 11/65 (2003)Bokurano: OursShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOne summer, fifteen kids innocently wander into a nearby seaside cave. There they meet a strange man who invites them to play an exciting new video game. This game, he explains, pits one lone giant robot against a horde of alien invaders. To play the game, all they have to do is sign a simple contract. The game stops being fun when the kids find out the true purpose of their pact.
- Manga, 15/78 (2009)Knights of SidoniaKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkOuter space, the far future. A lone seed ship, the Sidonia, plies the void, ten centuries since the obliteration of the solar system. The massive, nearly indestructible, yet barely sentient alien life forms that destroyed humanity’s home world continue to pose an existential threat. Nagate Tanikaze has only known life in the vessel’s bowels deep below the sparkling strata where humans have achieved photosynthesis and new genders. Not long after he emerges from the Underground, however, the youth is bequeathed a treasured legacy by the spaceship’s coolheaded female captain.
- Manga, 8/38 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn the year 2010, the Holy Empire of Brittania declared war on Japan. Powerless to stop them, Japan surrendered in less than a month. Freedom was lost and Japan was renamed "Area 11" and its people became known as "Elevens." Lelouch is a Brittanian and his friend Suzaku, born an eleven, has achieved the status of honorary Brittanian. As a boy Lelouch vowed to crush his own government, but now seven years later and in high school, he's accepted that he can't change anything. That is until he meets a mysterious girl that gives him the power to control people's minds - the power of Geass! He dons a mask and becomes the ruthless terrorist known only as Zero, destroying any who might stand in his path - including his boyhood friend Suzaku!
- Manga, 6/23 (2005)Eureka SevenKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeRenton Thurston's a young 14-year-old who is tired of his monotonous life. The only thing that makes him happy is when he "lifts," an extreme form of aerial hoverboarding. His feelings of frustration come from his life of toil in his Grandfather's garage and being the son of an enigmatic yet legendary "hero." One day, a large LFO (Light Finding Operation) craft called Nirvash falls from the sky and a beautiful young girl named Eureka emerges and asks for repairs. When a smitten Renton literally falls over himself to help her, the two begin a journey that will change both of their destinies!
- Manga, 3/14 (1995)Magic Knight Rayearth IIKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkA year after their encounter with Princess Emeraude and their discovery of her true role in the magical kingdom of Cephiro, Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu, three Tokyo girls turned Magic Knights, return to Cephiro to discover that the land is about to be attacked by three different enemies.
- Manga, 24/- (2000)redEyesKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/25 (1985)AppleseedSeishinsha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkAppleseed takes place in the 22nd Century, after the non-nuclear Third World War decimates the Earth. While states like Great Britain, France and China have difficulty maintaining order and power, international organizations like the "Sacred Republique of Mumna" and "Poseidon" have been established in the aftermath.
- Manga, 6/30 (2015)Seiyaku no FrontlineKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/65 (2007)Gurren LagannASCII Media WorksAction ComedyIn his skyless cavern of a village Simon toils daily, drilling holes to expand his stifling little world until one day he makes an extraordinary discovery: a small glowing drill-bit and the man-sized mech it activates. Before he can give it a second thought Simon's dragged into a plot to break through to the surface by the local gang leader Kamina, only to have the ceiling come crashing down on top of them under the weight of a giant monster! It somehow falls onto the boisterous Kamina and cowardly Simon to defend their village, but once they defeat the monster what awaits the duo on the surface world? Get ready for buxom babes, beastmen, and giant mechs as only GAINAX can provide them!
- Manga, 4/12 (2014)Aldnoah Zero Season OneHoubunsha Co. Ltd.Action DramaAnimeIn 1972, the Apollo 17 mission discovered a hypergate to Mars on the surface of the moon. Soon a war breaks out between Earth and Mars, and Martian soldiers begin to descend from the sky, riding steel giants, intent on exterminating humanity.
- Manga, 5/26 (2006)Code Geass: Nightmare of NunnallyKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeA re-imagined, alternate reality Code Geass manga! Nunnally, the sister of Lelouch, encounters the being called "Nemo" that heals her body and grants her the power to summon the Knightmare Frame Mark Nemo. Using her new-found powers, Nunnally seeks to find her missing brother, but her actions arouse the interest of the elite Britannian forces.
- Manhua, 4/122 (2009)Chu FengBeijing April Star Network Technology Co. Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/78 (2016)Knight's & MagicSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyLight Novel
- Light Novel, 12/72 (1998)Full Metal Panic!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkJindai High School was a relatively safe place, right up until Sousuke Sagara transferred there. A total nut, he wreaks havoc on the school's student body and gets into a world of trouble with the teachers! But there's more to Sousuke than meets the eye--not just a hell-raising student, he's actually a member of an elite military unit, on an undercover mission to protect the beautiful schoolgirl Kaname Chidori from the KGB.
- Manga, 6/27 (2003)Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic DaysKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyVideo GameImagine a Neon Genesis Evangelion where choosing the right girl is more important than saving the world! That's the gist of Angelic Days - the hit manga that Eva fans have been waiting for! Based on a popular PC and Playstation 2 game released only in Japan, Angelic Days takes the angst-ridden Eva pilots and sets them in a lighter, brighter world.
- Manga, 9/29 (2002)Sakura TaisenKodansha Ltd.ActionVideo GameTokyo, 1921---After the horrific Demon War, Japan is a peaceful and prosperous place...with the occasional monstrous robot crashing around town. Not to worry; there's always a lovely young girl waiting to cut down these robots, samurai-style. Ensign Ogami, a recent Naval Academy graduate, finds himself in Tokyo, assigned to the Imperial Theater as a ticket collector. Fairly clueless, he's about to be swept away into a roiling world of robots, demons and beautiful girls in uniform.
- Manga, 5/27 (1997)Candidate for GoddessWani Books Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkA thousand years ago, four planetary systems were utterly destroyed by an alien force. Since then, humans have moved into space colonies and developed humanoid weapons known as Goddesses to defend their last remaining home planet. Five young boys are caught up in the drive to provide worthy pilots to the defense program and must learn to overcome their differences for their sake, and the sake of all mankind.
- Manga, 18/133 (2005)Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising ProjectKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyAnimeStunning, hot-headed Asuka Langley Soryu has been friends with Shinji Ikari since they were little. And she always sort of assumed they'd stay together - until the day the beautiful, brilliant Rei Ayanami showed up in class! When Shinji starts to get curious about Rei, Asuka needs to figure out if she wants to be just friends with Shinji, or something more. But why are so many people keeping an eye on these relationships - people like homeroom teacher Misato, school nurse Ritsuko, and Shinji's mother - NERV's chief scientist, Yui Ikari . . . ?
- Manga, 2/14 (2004)Kannazuki no Miko: Destiny of Shrine MaidenKadokawa ShotenRomantic DramaOriginal WorkIn the timeless battle of good and evil, can love triumph? Shy Himeko adores Chikane, the gorgeous and cool "princess" of their exclusive boarding school. She's been looking forward to their joint 16th birthday party for weeks. But on that fateful day a shrine appears in the sky, giant robots ravage the school, and Himeko discovers that she is the reincarnation of the Solar Priestess--and Chikane is the reincarnated Lunar Priestess. As dark secrets unravel, one thing is clear: their life will never be the same...
- Manga, 7/60 (2018)Darling in the FranxxShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 23/112 (2001)Mobile Suit Gundam: The OriginKadokawa ShotenAction DramaOriginal WorkA retelling of the original Mobile Suit Gundam series by Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, who happens to be the series' original character designer.
- Manga, 7/81 (1997)Cannon God ExaxxionKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkHoichi's on the run, with an armada of steel-slicing, bone-crunching Riofaldian death machines hot on his tail! Racing to reach the giant robot Exaxxion before the vicious alien Ambassador Shes'ka can put an end to the human uprising -- and to Hoichi's life -- all eyes are on the young pilot as he fights his way through one alien threat after another, determined to reach his destination. But even if he does take the controls of Exaxxion, he's hardly had the training or experience needed to pilot the high tech behemoth. Add that to the fact that the U.N. military is treating Exaxxion like it's as much of a threat as the Riofaldians, and Earth's last defense could be over before it's even begun!
- Manga, 5/42 (2009)Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone ComplexKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, 2/12 (2013)HundredFujimi ShobouActionLight Novel
- Manga, 3/16 (2001)RahXephonShougakukan Inc.Action DramaAnimeBlurb A mysterious orb envelops the city of Tokyo. All forms of communication are severed, leaving the inhabitants of the newly dubbed "Tokyo Jupiter" ignorant to their fate. Along with the United Nations, a special organization known as TERRA is formed: their mission is to liberate Tokyo from the otherwordly MU--those responsible for Tokyo's capture.
- Manga, 2/8 (2006)Code Geass: Suzaku of the CounterattackKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeSuzaku of Japan and Lelouch of Brittania were boyhood friends. Then the Holy Empire of Britannia invaded Japan and conquered the country, declaring it was now known as "Area 11." Freedom was taken away and the proud Japanese people became known as Elevens. Seven years later, Lelouch and Suzaku, now honorary Brittanians, are in high school, resigned to the fact that they can do little to change the world around them. That is until he meets a mysterious girl that gives him the power to control people's minds - the power of Geass! He dons a mask and becomes the ruthless terrorist known only as Zero. But what of Suzaku? This manga series focuses on Suzaku's side of the story, depicting events from the Geass story previously unknown with plently of shocking twists and surprises!
- Light Novel, 22/- (2011)Date a LiveFujimi ShobouActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/10 (2014)ARK: RomancerMedia FactoryAction
- Manga, 15/- (2012)Mobile Suit Gundam ThunderboltShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal WorkDuring the One Year War of U.C. 0079, the Earth Federation and Principality of Zeon engage in a fierce battle at the "Thunderbolt Sector", a shoal zone in the former Colony Side 4 "Moore". After successfully infiltrating Zeon's sniper field, ace Federation pilot and jazz enthusiast Io Fleming is given control of the latest Gundam prototype.
- Manga, 2/22 (1999)Yuukyuu Mokushiroku Eidron ShadowMedia WorksActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/25 (1997)NadesicoKadokawa ShotenActionThe hapless crew of the Nadesico is between the powerful Earth Federation forces and the mysterious Jupiterians. They have journeyed out to the planet Jupiter in hopes of rescuing Captain Yurika, but what they don't know is that she may not want to be rescued. How can a lone battleship survive against the amassed power of two planets? Don't miss the grand finale of Nadesico!
- Manga, 3/12 (1995)Mobile Suit Gundam WingKodansha Ltd.ActionAnimeIt is the year AC 195. After 2 decades of oppression, a network of space-based rebels strike back at their opposing force, OZ. Using super-strong armor called gundanium, scientists construct advance mobile suits called Gundams. Five highly trained combat pilots are dispatched to Earth to wage guerilla war against OZ and its Alliance. Filled with action-packed robotic battles and enough plot twists and turns to give you a G-Force whiplash.
- Manga, 4/26 (1998)Brain PoweredKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeThe future ... Mankind has depleted the Earth's resources. Now, unexplained earthquakes, volcanoes and tidal waves wreak havoc on the planet. In the wake of this destruction, strange metal plates erupt from the Earth's crust. From these large disks emerge organic machines called Antibodies. Yuu Isami pilots an Antibody called a Grand Cher. Hime Utsumiya is the unlikely pilot of an Antibody called a Brain Powered. Yuu works for Orphan, a mysterious and sinister group of scientists who dwell in an ancient alien vessel that lies at the bottom of the sea. Hime's not a big fan of Orphan. When the two cross paths, their fates are bound to change ... and so will that of the entire world.
- Manga, 1/4 (1998)Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Blind TargetKodansha Ltd., Gakken Holdings Company, LimitedActionAnimeRelena and the Gundam pilots become targets of a shadowy conspiracy that will resort to murder and deception to get at the Gundams. But the G-Boys won't give up without a fight, and each of them are working furiously to find out who is behind the plot. This manga takes place between the Gundam Wing TV series and the OVA series "Endless Waltz".