- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 7/15 (2014)Saijaku Muhai no BahamutSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 1/6 (1997)Mobile Suit Gundam: Blue DestinyKodansha Ltd.ActionRobotic armed freedom fighters fight for Earth's future in this intergalactic tale of the pursuit of freedom. After Earth's overpopulation sends humans offworld to live in space stations, they are abused by the controlling power -- the Earth Federation government. Colonists form the Zeon Dukedom to resolve their disputes and wage the One Year War for independence. For over 20 years, the world of Gundam has reigned over all other mecha anime and manga series. Mobile Suit Gundam: Blue Destiny continues the Gundam legacy with the adventures of Federal Forces second lieutenant Yu Kajima and his special unit of mobile suits. Join the battle now!
- Manga, 3/- (2017)Magi Craft MeisterKadokawa CorporationAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 4/27 (2008)Deus x MachinaASCII Media WorksActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 15/- (2009)Heavy ObjectASCII Media WorksAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 25/128 (2004)Kurogane no LinebarrelsAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action
- Manga, 12/54 (2009)UltimoShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkUltimo and Vice are Karakuri Doji, the mechanical embodiment of pure good and pure evil, devoid of human emotions that can cloud one's judgment. Their purpose: to battle to the death to prove once and for all whether good or evil is the most powerful force in the universe.
- Manga, 4/29 (1986)The Venus WarsGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAdventureOriginal WorkIt's 2083 A.D. Humanity has inhabited Venus for only eighty years, but already full-scale war threatens our precarious hold on the planet. Colonial forces battle each other for power and territory while the Terran government looks on warily, ready to intervene. High-powered Octopus supertanks clash with super-charged, one-ton Battlebikes in awesome displays of mechanized combat and cataclysmic destruction. Ken Seno, daredevil cyclist, rides into danger, unafraid to die. But if he falls, so does the last hope for life on Venus!
- Manga, 1/1 (2004)NSE: Net Sphere EngineerAction DramaMangaThe story of NSE follows a man, called a Dismantler, who is in charge of sub-dividing the nexus towers that incurr Safeguard interference upon its detection of humans without the net terminal genes. Although humans are once again able to reside in the Net sphere, the Safeguard are still a threat. The Dismantler or NSE, or Net sphere engineer, goes on a journey to aid mankind in their survival.
- Manga, 2/13 (1991)Duklyon: Clamp School DefendersKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyOriginal WorkSomeone's been kidnapped, and the Duklyon duo are the only ones capable of saving the day. Well, actually Clamp School Detective Akira Ijuyin would rather save the girl himself, seeing as it is his girlfriend who was kidnapped, and he'd certainly do a better job of rescuing the girl. But the mysterious Director has other plans. His Duklyon defenders will save the girl whether they like it or not!
- Manga, 1/8 (1997)Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Episode ZeroKadokawa Shoten, Gakken Holdings Company, LimitedDramaAnimeBefore the outbreak of the colony war, forces were working to shape the future and prepare its players, the Gundam pilots, for war. As children, each of the pilots — Duo, Heero, Trowa, Quatre, and Chang — endured extraordinary hardships. This episode visits their youth when the events of a universe gone mad makes desperation just another part of daily life and shows what motivates these young warriors to keep fighting.
- Manga, 1/5 (1998)Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless WaltzKodansha Ltd.ActionAnimeHistory is like an Endless Waltz in three-four time. The Never-Ending steps of War, Peace and Revolution. The war is over, peace had its chance, and now revolution is in the air. A charismatic new leader has emerged, armed with the awesome might of the "Thirteenth Constellation," a new Mobile Suit type with awesome destructive power. With the Earth and colonies still recovering from a year of nonstop war, they are ill prepared to defend themselves, and a quick conquest seems imminent. The only hope for peace - the Gundams. Built for destruction, they brought peace once and now they must be wrenched out of retirement to do it one last time.
- Manga, 1/4 (2011)Final Fantasy Type-0Square Enix Co., Ltd.?Video GameBlurb The cadets of Akademeia’s Class Zero are legends, with strength and magic unrivaled, and crimson capes symbolizing the great Vermilion Bird of the Dominion. But will their elite training be enough to keep them alive when a war breaks out and the Class Zero cadets find themselves at the front and center of a bloody political battlefield?!
- Manga, 6/37 (2010)Seiketsu no HagurumaShougakukan Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/52 (1994)Macross 7: TrashKadokawa ShotenActionSiva, the son of the famous Max from the Macross series, is a T-Crush star (a sport similar in many regards to Rollerball) who gets mixed up with the military who wants to recruit T-Crush players for their incredible reflexes and physical capabilities. Mahara is an ex-military personnel who signs on as the captain of Siva's team, The Black Bombers, and is responsible for involving Siva with the military. Enika is Siva's girlfriend who is jealous of his natural talent and strives to become the next Minmay voice (singing is an important inspiration to pilots), the most famous of singers. Enika, Mahara, and Siva's lives all become entwined after Siva saves Mahara from military men trying to kill her.
- Manga, 4/20 (2007)Mobile Suit Gundam 00FKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkThis manga series focuses on Fereshte, an autonomous branch of Celestial Being that is also in possession of several previous generation Gundams.
- Manga, 16/63 (1994)B'TXKadokawa ShotenFighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKotaro Takamiya creates a robot with an extremely powerful A.I. and is taken captive by the Machine Empire. In order to save him, his brother Teppei must awaken the legendary B'T, X. Together they battle their way into the Machine Empire to rescue Kotaro against impossible odds.
- Manhwa, 5/34 (2010)Beast 9Haksan Publishing Co., Ltd.Action Comedy
- Manga, 1/6 (1985)Dominion: Tank PoliceHakusensha, Inc., Seishinsha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkA wild sci-fi police comedy set in a future where the norms are vast, bio-constructed cities, air so foul that citizens must wear masks outside, and a police department that includes a squad of crack tank police! Join Leona, her pet tank Bonaparte, and her lovesick partner Al as they confront the villainous Buaku and his felinoid accessories-to-crime. Leona's goal: to rescue Crolis, a mysterious green-skinned girl with the power to cleanse the air around her, and the potential to renew the poisoned earth.
- Manga, 1/5 (1997)Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Battlefield of PacifistsKodansha Ltd.ActionAnimeAfter a generation of warfare, the Gundam boys finally secured a peace between Earth and the colonies by helping to defeat the Oz and White Fang armies. Now, out of the rubble, the surviving soldiers are re-emerging and clustering together into new factions. Heero Yuy has become a vigilante pacifist, tracking down weapons stashes and destroying them, while Relena, former Queen of the Earth Sphere, tries to maintain the peace politically. But an unmanned weapons factory has been discovered somewhere near Mars, and now the boys are going to have to dust off their mechs for one more battle to save the tenuous peace.
- Manga, ? (2008)Blame!²ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2001)Argento SomaKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnime
- Manga, 1/4 (1998)Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Ground ZeroKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeJust when he thought life was returning to normal, Heero Yuy receives a cryptic message from a person claiming to have stolen the Wing Zero and requesting a rendezvous at a remote space station. There he finds the station deserted except for his fellow Gundam pilots, all of whom have received similar messages. But only a handful of people are capable of piloting the Wing Zero... As tension and distrust grows, Heero is pitted against his comrades with mind control, assassination, and a loaded gun thrown into the standoff.
- Manga, 4/30 (2005)MuvLuv UnlimitedMedia WorksActionVisual Novel
- Manga, 3/11 (1997)Mobile Suit Gundam: The Last OutpostKodansha Ltd.?AnimeAC 195. Earth and its surrounding colonies were fighting the bloodiest war mankind had ever known. But on the remote asteroid colony MO-V, life carried on as normal. It wasn't long, however, before OZ agents came to enlist the colony in the battle for independence from Earth rule. Now the once neutral colony not only finds itself lending resources to OZ, but they are under attack by a mysterious group who call themselves the Stardust Knights. When Odel Bernett, the colony's top pilot, is shot down in combat, his younger brother, Odin, must don the experimental new MS, the G-Unit, and fight to defend his home.
- Manga, 6/29 (2010)Bullet ArmorsShougakukan Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 6/21 (1999)The Big OKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnimeIn this comic adaptation of the cartoon series, Paradigm City has amnesia - 40 years ago, something happened that wiped out the memories of its residents, forcing them to recreate their culture from scattered fragments. In this strange world, Roger Smith is a negotiator, a go-between for police, citizens, and criminals in high-risk diplomatic situations. But something else survives from the past: the mysterious Megadeuses! One of these giant robots, the Big O, may hold the key to surviving the crime and madness overtaking Paradigm City!
- Manga, 1/6 (1985)Dominion: Conflict 1 [No More Noise]Seishinsha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkWelcome to the future of vast bio-constructed cities with crime so severe that the cops drive tanks! For top tank-cop Leona Ozaki (and her trusty tank, Bonaparte), the day-to-day is a tall order already, but when the villainous and sexy (and super-powered androids!) Puma sisters become duly deputized officers of the law and are assigned to "help" Leona catch Urushi-Maru, "The Skyscraper Pirate," things are bound to get out of hand, especially in the midst of a full-on, tank-on-tank streetfight between Leona and a corrupt arms manufacturer bent on getting the city's police tank contract!
- Manga, 4/21 (1998)GasarakiKadokawa ShotenActionThe Gowa clan seeks to contact a force known only as Gasaraki. This is set amidst a backdrop of war where bipedal combat machines are being used for the first time. The combination of modern war with traditional Japanese values provides a great setting for the conflicts that arise and attempts to take robot animes in a new direction. (from TV)
- Manga, 2/11 (2017)Napping Princess: The Story of the Unknown MeKadokawa ShotenDramaAnime
- Manga, 1/10 (2008)BLAME! Academy and So OnKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/49 (2004)Little JumperKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work