- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 13/70 (2012)Kagerou DazeMedia FactoryComedyOtherShintaro Kisaragi, an 18-year old hikikomori and nerd, has not left his room for two years. His life has been harmonic and peaceful until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen when he opened the attachment of an e-mail received one year ago. During a "lover's quarrel" the two mess up Shintaro’s PC and now he is forced to go outside to go buy a new one. In the department store he unexpectedly gets into a hostage-taking, but together with Ene’s abilities, he defeats the kidnappers and saves the hostages. Everything gets real strange when he meets a group of teenagers calling themselves Mekekushi Dan (lit. "Blindfold Gang"), whose members all have a mysterious eye-power. What does this mean and why is he involved in all this? The story is based on the new popular series of songs by Jin (Shizennoteki-p) titled "Kagerou Project (Heat-Haze Days)", which became popular after the release of the song "Kagerou Daze", which also gave the series its name.
- Manhua, 16/82 (2007)1/2 Wang ZiTong Li Publishing Co.AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 3/14 (2014)Sword Art Online: Mother’s RosaryASCII Media WorksActionLight Novel
- Manga, 26/247 (2015)Fire ForceKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/105 (2006)The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaKadokawa ShotenComedyLight NovelWelcome Japan’s hottest property and the international phenomenon known as Haruhism! Kyon is your ordinary high school freshman who has long given up on his childhood dreams of encountering the fantastic and supernatural…or so he thought. From the very first day of school, his classmate — the beautiful but eccentric Haruhi Suzumiya — makes it very clear that her only desire is to meet aliens, time travelers, and psychics! A chance conversation between the two inspires Haruhi to form the SOS Brigade, a school club created for the sole purpose of getting these supernatural beings together. The initial members consist of the mute bookworm Yuki Nagato, the timid but voluptuous Mikuru Asahina, and the polite and ever-smiling Itsuki Koizumi. But it isn’t long before Kyon realizes that Haruhi’s “helpless victims” are actually members of secret organizations — both futuristic and alien — keeping watch over Haruhi, as she is the pinnacle of some major calamity on the horizon…
- Light Novel, 22/133 (2004)A Certain Magical IndexASCII Media WorksActionOriginal WorkA certain unlikely hero…Touma Kamijou has the worst luck imaginable… Sure he’s a citizen of Academy City, a scientific marvel of the modern world where superhuman abilities are artificially cultivated and commonplace, but when it comes to paranormal talent, Kamijou’s been classified a Level Zero-a loser, basically. Oh, he does have one trick up his sleeve (literally), but even that’s more trouble than it’s worth.When Kamijou encounters a delusional young girl convinced she’s a nun and raving about being chased by evil sorcerers, he’s eager to send her on her way and get back to failing his studies. Fate, it would seem though, has other ideas, and he suddenly finds himself caught up in a supernatural intrigue with a girl named “Index” at the center!
- Manga, 3/51 (2013)GraineliersSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/4 (2004)All You Need is KillShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkWhen the alien Gitai invade, Keiji Kiriya is just one of many raw recruits shoved into a suit of battle armor and sent out to kill. Keiji dies on the battlefield, only to find himself reborn each morning to fight and die again and again. On the 158th iteration though, he sees something different, something out of place: the female soldier known as the Bitch of War. Is the Bitch the key to Keiji's escape, or to his final death.
- Manga, 9/81 (2014)Dead Dead Demon’s Dededede DestructionShougakukan Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 21/138 (1986)Please Save My EarthHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkLife's hard when you're shy, harder still when you move from your quiet hometown to the bustle of a big city and a new high school. Poor Alice also has to cope with being regularly harassed by the bratty neighbor boy, Rin. Her life turns upside-down when she's stuck babysitting Rin and the annoying chore ends in unexpected tragedy. What Alice doesn't realize is there could be a greater force at work than unhappy chance!
- Manga, 22/264 (2009)I Am a HeroShougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkA mentally unhinged manga artist witnesses the beginning of a zombie outbreak in Tokyo, and he’s certain of only two things: he’s destined to be the city’s hero, and he possesses something quite rare in Japan—an actual firearm!
- Manga, 14/83 (1996)Ceres: Celestial LegendShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkAya thought she was a normal teenager until she discovered that she can transform into a vastly powerful "heavenly maiden" named Ceres...But Ceres is furious and out for revenge!
- Manga, 4/20 (2012)Black BulletASCII Media WorksActionLight NovelBlurb The near future. A terrible battle against a parasitic virus called “Gastrea” has been fought ... and lost. Humanity is cornered and lives in despair. Rentaro and Enju face constant danger in their work as a team of specialists working for the Tendo Civil Security Agency, one of several groups dedicated to fighting Gastrea. Enju is one of the “cursed children,” who survived the virus and gained superhuman powers as a result. A crazed top-hat-wearing terrorist is on the loose, but Rentaro’s got his hands full just dealing with his fellow civsec agents!
- Manga, 3/10 (1998)Cowboy BebopKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeSpike, Jet, Faye and Ed - cowboys on the new frontier. Together this band of interplanetary bounty hunters takes on the jobs that anyone in their right mind would turn down. Based on the smash hit anime series, Cowboy Bebop Volume 1 features four all-new comic misadventures featuring the Bebop crew as they prove that they'll do anything for cold, hard cash.
- Manga, 10/86 (2003)Karasuma Kyouko no JikenboGentousha Inc.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/42 (2004)BiomegaKodansha Ltd., Shuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkIn Tsutomu Nihei's nightmare vision of the future, the N5S virus has swept across the earth, turning most of the population into zombie-like drones. Zoichi Kanoe, an agent of Toa Heavy Industry, is humanity's last hope, and he's not even human! With the help of Fuyu, a digitized intelligence built into the computer system of his Heavy Dual Coil motorcycle, Zoichi's search for the key to salvation will take him on a journey across surreal landscapes and hurl him into battle against mind-bending evil. Prepare yourself for the ultimate trip--prepare yourself for the world of BIOMEGA.
- Manga, 6/35 (2003)Absolute BoyfriendShougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkRejected way too many times by good-looking (and unattainable) guys, shy Riiko Izawa goes online and signs up for a free trial of a mysterious Nightly Lover "figure." The very next day, a cute naked guy is delivered to her door, and he wants to be her boyfriend! Has Riiko died and gone to heaven? The cute guy turns out to be sweet, smart, a great cook, and lots more. And he looks like a million bucks, which is what he's going to cost Riiko if she doesn't return him in time...
- Manga, 6/47 (2014)Girls’ Last TourShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkCivilization is dead, but Chito and Yuuri are still alive. So they hop aboard their beloved Kettenkrad motorbike and aimlessly wander the ruins of the world they once knew. Day after hopeless day, they look for their next meal and fuel for their ride. But as long as the two are together, even an existence as bleak as theirs has a ray or two of sunshine in it, whether they’re sucking down their fill of soup or hunting for machine parts to tinker with. For two girls in a world full of nothing, the experiences and feelings the two share give them something to live for …
- Manga, 24/178 (2013)UQ Holder!Kodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkTōta Konoe has a dream to climb to the top of the space elevator and make a name for himself. Becoming an immortal and joining an organization of immortals called UQ Holder will just have to be one step on that path.
- Manga, 18/236 (1980)Dr. SlumpShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkWhen goofy inventor Senbei Norimaki creates a precocious robot named Arale, his masterpiece turns out to be more than he bargained for!
- Manga, 5/43 (1991)Ai-RenHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkYoshizumi Ikuru is a young man who doesnt have much longer to live. He decides to apply for an AGH-RMS, whom he names "Ai", a genetically modified female human companion to spend his last days with. This story chronicles their time spent together, on the eve of an apocalyptic era of the human race.
- Manga, 15/78 (2009)Knights of SidoniaKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkOuter space, the far future. A lone seed ship, the Sidonia, plies the void, ten centuries since the obliteration of the solar system. The massive, nearly indestructible, yet barely sentient alien life forms that destroyed humanity’s home world continue to pose an existential threat. Nagate Tanikaze has only known life in the vessel’s bowels deep below the sparkling strata where humans have achieved photosynthesis and new genders. Not long after he emerges from the Underground, however, the youth is bequeathed a treasured legacy by the spaceship’s coolheaded female captain.
- Manga, 22/205 (2013)World TriggerShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2012)Zettai Ren'ai ProgramShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/113 (2007)A Certain Scientific RailgunMedia WorksActionLight NovelWelcome to a world where mysticism and science collide, and supernatural powers are derived from either science or religion. At the heart of this world is Academy City, an advanced metropolis whose population is comprised mostly of students. The majority of students are enrolled in the city's "Power Curriculum Program," where they must learn to master their latent psychic powers. Out of several million students, only seven are deemed powerful enough to have Level 5 status. Meet Mikoto Misaka, the third most powerful Level 5 esper in Academy City. Together with her best friend Kuroko Shirai and the other members of Judgment, a student-run law enforcement agency, Mikoto delves deep into the dark heart of the scientific sprawl she calls home, and uncovers secrets she wishes she hadn't!
- Manga, 16/116 (2011)Dimension WSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkHumanity harnessed a new inexhaustible energy from inventions called "Coils" in 2051. In 2072, a skilled recovery specialist named Kyōma Mabuchi encounters a mysterious, beautiful woman right in the middle of a certain job. It is a fateful encounter that opens the door to the new dimension "W."
- Manga, 14/102 (1998)Trigun MaximumTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd., Shounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkVash The Stampede rises again! It's been two years since the mysterious and super-nice gunman went into hiding, and the people of his desert planet are suffering. It takes a friend in peril to bring him out, and when he does, his enemies come chasing...as well as those crazy insurance girls, Milly and Meryl. And Wolfwood the wandering priest? Well, that's who found him in the first place! The gang's all back, and the trouble is coming in TRIGUN MAXIMUM.
- Manga, 8/38 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn the year 2010, the Holy Empire of Brittania declared war on Japan. Powerless to stop them, Japan surrendered in less than a month. Freedom was lost and Japan was renamed "Area 11" and its people became known as "Elevens." Lelouch is a Brittanian and his friend Suzaku, born an eleven, has achieved the status of honorary Brittanian. As a boy Lelouch vowed to crush his own government, but now seven years later and in high school, he's accepted that he can't change anything. That is until he meets a mysterious girl that gives him the power to control people's minds - the power of Geass! He dons a mask and becomes the ruthless terrorist known only as Zero, destroying any who might stand in his path - including his boyhood friend Suzaku!
- Manga, 3/20 (1995)TrigunShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd., Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkSomehow the past has placed sixty billion double dollar bounty on Vash's head, and the gunslinging pacifist can't seem to get away from money grubbing, itchy-trigger-finger citizenry. Find out why Vash is worth so much money dead! Feel the clumsy worry of the unfortunate citizens of the pulverous planet! Follow the follies of an unlikely hero in a forbidding world! Join Vash the Stampede-with his troubled past and an uncanny ability to dodge a gazillion bullets-and a calvacade of unlucky characters on a dusty, desert planet in the distant future.
- Manga, 1/10 (2014)Sword Art Online: CaliburASCII Media WorksActionLight Novel
- Manga, 22/213 (2011)Terra FormarsShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkIn the late 26th century, overpopulation on Earth is reaching the breaking point, and humanity must find new frontiers. The terraforming of Mars has taken centuries but is now complete. The colonization of Mars by humanity is an epoch-making event, but an unintended side effect of the terraforming process unleashes a horror no one could ever have imagined… After humanity’s first manned mission to the Red Planet was lost, a second expedition arrives. The explorers prepare to exterminate the cockroaches that were used to transform the Martian environment. They are shocked to discover that the insects have mutated into giant, aggressive humanoids with one overriding goal—exterminate the humans! But this crew of explorers has each undergone the “Bugs Procedure,” terrifying experimental surgery designed to make them more than human…
- Manga, 4/22 (2011)Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Nyuugaku-henSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 8/45 (2010)Accel WorldASCII Media WorksActionLight NovelBlurb No matter how much the times change, bullied kids aren’t going anywhere. And fat junior high school student Haruyuki is one of them. But one day, Haruyuki encounters Kuroyukihime, the most beautiful and elegant girl at school, who gives him a mysterious program: “Brain Burst” ... and the secret of the “Accelerated World.” He may be at the bottom of the food chain at school, but Haruyuki and his destiny begin to "accelerate" with incredible speed in the virtual realm as he aims for the top!!
- Manga, 8/62 (2012)Accel World / Dural: Magisa GardenASCII Media WorksActionLight Novel
- Manga, 2/8 (2006)Steal MoonNihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkIt seems like the gorgeous street-fighting champion Nozomi is invincible... until a beautiful stranger known only as Coyote shows up and snatches away his crown. Nozomi’s penalty? He must become the slave of a “peeping room” website where any lazy perv can spy on his life 24/7! At first, Nozomi’s only goal is to raise the ransom needed to buy back his freedom. But a mysterious plot involving secret surveillance, the moon and ancient computers soon comes to light. Does Nozomi hold the key to solving an interplanetary crisis?
- Manga, 10/49 (2011)Fort of ApocalypseKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/25 (2008)Fairy Navigator RunaKodansha Ltd.IndefiniteNovelTHE LEGENDARY CHILD As a baby, Runa Rindô was left in front of a school for foster children, wearing a mysterious pendant. Now she’s in fourth grade and strange things are starting to happen around her. It’s only a matter of time before she discovers her secret powers—and her quest as the Legendary Fairy Child begins!
- Manga, 8/46 (2002)DearSASCII Media WorksRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkTakeya Ikuhara attends high school all day to come home to his own apartment, where Neneko, the landlady's daughter, provides him with an allotment of money. One day he encounters a DearS, an alien who crashed-landed on Earth, and his daily life becomes far from routine...
- Manga, 6/23 (2005)Eureka SevenKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeRenton Thurston's a young 14-year-old who is tired of his monotonous life. The only thing that makes him happy is when he "lifts," an extreme form of aerial hoverboarding. His feelings of frustration come from his life of toil in his Grandfather's garage and being the son of an enigmatic yet legendary "hero." One day, a large LFO (Light Finding Operation) craft called Nirvash falls from the sky and a beautiful young girl named Eureka emerges and asks for repairs. When a smitten Renton literally falls over himself to help her, the two begin a journey that will change both of their destinies!
- Manga, 5/30 (2005)Rose Hip ZeroKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkAppearances can be deceiving. There is trouble in Tokyo as a mysterious terrorist organization called ALICE plots against the government. Just as the police are tasked to bring these men to justice, they are given a "secret weapon", who happens to be a young girl, with a mysterious past, named Kasumi Asakura. She may look innocent, but walks softly and carries a big gun.