- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 34/- (1994)Ganba! Fly HighGanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/21 (2017)Starting Gate!: Uma Musume Pretty DerbyKodansha Ltd., Cygames, Inc.GanbatteVideo Game
- Manga, 10/- (2012)TeekyuuEarth Star EntertainmentComedyThe four girls of the Kameido High School tennis club play and don’t play tennis in their side-splittingly funny daily lives. The new club member, Yuri Oshimoto, is forced to be the straightman to her idiotic upperclassmen. Then there’s Kanae Shinjou, the stupidity-machine who can’t play tennis even though she’s in the tennis club; Marimo Bandou, the unpredictable super-pervert from Kansai; and Nasuno Takamiya, the air-headed, mysterious rich girl who tries to solve everything with money. Today, tomorrow, and the day after, regardless if they’re all there or not, it’s a tennis manga you can't help but roar in laughter at?! And in the fall of 2012, you might get caught up in the “Teekyuu” whirlwind even further?!
- Manga, 3/39 (2015)UsakameEarth Star EntertainmentComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/- (1990)Princess ArmyShougakukan Inc.Romance
- Manga, 5/47 (2000)The Summit of the GodsShuueisha Inc.AdventureNovelGeorge Herbert Leigh Mallory is said to have given this in reply to the question “Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?” On his third expedition in June 1924, Mallory and his climbing partner, Andrew Irvine, disappeared on the North-East ridge during their ascent, having been sighted only a few hundred metres from the summit. In 1993, in a small Nepalese store, Makoto Fukamachi, photographer for a Japanese expedition to conquer Mt Everest, stumbles across an old camera – a Vest Pocket Autographic Kodak Special. Could it be Mallory’s camera? Did it hold the secret of whether Mallory and Irvine made it to the summit?
- Manga, 3/24 (2008)Junjou Karen na Oretachi da!Kodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/- (1994)MVP wa Yuzurenai!Comedy
- Manga, 11/27 (2011)Bakuon!!Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.?Original WorkSakura Hane is worn-out climbing a hilly road with a bicycle, but she meets a girl riding a motorcycle and then joins a motorcycle club.
- Manga, 17/170 (2005)Cross GameShougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkCross Game is a moving drama that is heartfelt and true, yet in the brilliant hands of manga artist Mitsuru Adachi, delightfully flows with a light and amusing touch. The series centers around a boy named Kou, the family of four sisters who live down the street and the game of baseball. This poignant coming-of-age story will change your perception of what shonen manga can be.
- Manga, 2/22 (2005)Sugar Princess: Skating To WinHakusensha, Inc.DramaWhen ice-skating novice Maya Kurinoki lands a double axel for the first time, coach Eishi Todo sees her potential and vows to make her a figure skating "princess." All Maya has to do is convince famous skater Shun Kano to become her partner. Too bad Shun doesn't want to have anything to do with her!
- Light Novel, 4/- (2007)Taishou Yakyuu Musume.Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/175 (1998)One Outs: Nobody wins, but I!Shuueisha Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkTokuchi Toua is a baseball pitcher who participates in a gambling game of 'One Outs' which is a one-one duel with the batter. The aim is to to strike out the batter before he can potentially score a run. Through a series of circumstances he ends up in a professional baseball team where he uses his gambling skills against opponents that will stop at nothing to crush him
- Manga, 121/1188 (1989)Hajime no IppoKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkWhat does "strong" really mean? Awkward high school student Ippo Makunouchi is a loner who gets bullied and thinks he's not tough enough to fight back. But a meeting with the boxer Mamoru Takamura reveals Ippo to be the possessor of a dynamite punch. Determined to become a pro, he takes the test to get into the Kamogawa training gym.
- Manga, 2/15 (2007)K.O.SenGanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 37/333 (2002)Eyeshield 21Shuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkWimpy Sena Kobayakawa has been running away from bullies all his life. But when the football gear comes on, things change--Sena's speed and uncanny ability to elude big bullies just might give him what it takes to become a great high school football hero!
- Manga, 26/257 (1981)TouchShougakukan Inc.GanbatteUesugi Tatsuya and his twin brother Kazuya have both fallen in love with their childhood friend, Asakura Minami. But whereas Kazuya is a talented baseball pitcher, planning on fulfilling Minami's dreams of entering Koushien, Tatsuya always seems to mess up - perhaps deliberately giving in to his younger brother. But then, a life-changing event happens, and Tatsuya begins to work his way up to earn Minami's love and fulfill her dreams.
- Manga, 31/276 (1990)Slam DunkShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkWinning isn't everything in the game of basketball, but who wants to come in second? It takes dedication and discipline to be the best, and the Shohoku High hoops team wants to be just that. They have one last year to make their captain's dream of reaching the finals come true--will they do it?
- Manga, 18/166 (2003)SuzukaKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYamato is ready for a fresh start. So when his aunt invites him to stay rent-free in her big-city boarding house in hustling, bustling Tokyo, Yamato jumps at the chance. There’s just one teensy-weensy catch: It’s an all-girl housing complex and spa! Things get even more nerve-racking when Yamato meets his neighbor Suzuka, a beautiful track-and-field star. She’s not just the cutest girl Yamato’s ever met, she’s also the coolest, the smartest, and the most intimidating. Can an ordinary guy like Yamato ever hope to win over a girl like Suzuka?
- Manga, 34/338 (1992)H2Shougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkKunimi Hiro and his best friend Hideo were baseball wonders... Until Hiro found out his arm was permanently damaged, rendering him unable to play anymore. A frustrated Hiro goes through the trouble of specifically finding a high school with no baseball team... Only to later on find out the doctor who examined him was a quack and his arm is perfectly fine. Hiro is quick to reinstate his dream: Creating a baseball team for his school and getting to face off against Hideo in the Koshien... The number one premier league for high school baseball.
- Manga, 24/216 (1998)Whistle!Shuueisha Inc.GanbatteEverybody has a dream, and for Shou Kazamatsuri, that dream is simple: he wants to be the best soccer player he can possibly be. He's the spirited leader of the Josui Junior High team and everyone looks up to him. In turn, he tries to keep the team together at any cost!
- Manga, 61/583 (2002)Shijou Saikyou no Deshi KenichiShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKenchi is and average guy who was bullied through out his life. To not get bullied through his highschool year he joins the karate club. Soon though he realizes he way in over his head. He is all the sudden sucked into the world of martial arts. He almost falls into despare when a girl named Fuurinji Miu. Miu is a transfer student that wanted a friend. Kenchi and Miu soon start a friendship. The manga is about kenichi trying to fit in and learn the world of martial arts.
- Manga, 18/169 (2006)Smash!Kodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/34 (2014)Waiting for SpringKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkShy girl Mitsuki is hoping to remake herself and find her true friends now that she's entered high school. Unexpectedly, she catches the attention of the four handsome, basketball club stars.
- Manhwa, 6/63 (2003)AngrySeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/171 (1968)Ashita no JoeKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work15 year old Joe Yabuki is a wondering orphan who stumbles across the worst slumps of Tokyo. There, he encounters a washed up boxer who wants to train Joe after he easily beats up some yakuza. However, Joe does not take the trainer, Tange, very seriously until they end up in jail for fighting the yakuza in the park. Joe then decides to live with Tange but does not show any appreciation to him at all. He then uses the neighborhood children to fake an orphanage fund and get money. Joe is then exposed and is forced 13 months of juvie. While in juvie, he meets a boxer impronsed for assault, Rikiishi Tooru, while making an escape. Rikiishi stops Joe's plan and it starts a rivalry that inspires Joe to take boxing not as a means to get revenge against Rikiishi, but to reform his life and pursue as a career.
- Manga, 38/- (1983)Baribari DensetsuKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/- (1972)CaptainShuueisha Inc.?
- Manga, 9/23 (2013)Captain Tsubasa: Rising SunShuueisha Inc.Ganbatte
- Manga, 30/136 (1997)Dear Boys Act IIKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/17 (2011)Dois SolShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2010)Furimuku na Kimi waKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/20 (2010)Hajimete Datteba!Kodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/- (1985)Hikari no DensetsuShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkHikari Kamijou, is a young school girl who dreams of becoming a great champion in the sport of rhythmic gymnastics like her idol, Diliana Gueorguiva. She works hard despite all her setbacks while performing and soon becomes a member of the rhythmic gymnastics team in her school with the help and support of Takaaki Oiishi, the best male gymnast of her school, and soon she develops feelings for him. But Hikari is not the only one who has feelings for Oiishi, Hazuki Shiina, the best gymast in the entire school also has feelings for him Oiishi. And soon a friendship between Hikari and Shiina develop, but also a rivalry between two soon develop as well for the sport and for the love of Oiishi. Hikari is also torned between her feelings for Oiishi and her conflicting feelings for Mao Natsukawa, a well trained violinist, and the lead singer of a rock band, who composes the music she uses while performing. And who has been developing feelings for her since the time they met.
- Manga, 1/5 (1997)Hissatsu! Madonna DensetsuRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/16 (2015)JumpingShuueisha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/- (2002)Kakutou Bijin WulongShougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/47 (2013)Kenrantaru Grande ScèneAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2013)Maou LoverKaioushaRomantic Comedy
- Light Novel, 9/1728 (2011)Quan Zhi Gao ShouQidian Chinese Network, Changjiang Children’s Press Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work