- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manhwa, ? (2010)ShamanDaumAdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Jowi, the main protagonist, is immediately introduced as an abnormal character with regenerative healing powers. Since the strangled death of his sister 10 years ago, he struggles with visions that forces him to relive the horrific tragedy. Jowi discovers new evidence that she may still be alive, and he is faced with many complex obstacles on his path to uncovering the truth. One of those obstacles is “Odd-Eye”, a popular hallucinogen that gives unworldly powers. This drug is a McGuffin that persists throughout the story. The overarching theme to keep in mind is the meaning of perfection versus imperfection. Some desire to become gods while others desire to become humans.
- Manga, 1/4 (2013)Bloody MagicEgmont MangaRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2013)Magical 12th GradersNaver CorporationComedyOriginal WorkBlurb One day Gyeowul Han, Yeorum Han’s older sister, found out that she jumped out from the roof at the high school. However, after Gyeowul’s funeral, Yeorum found out that her biology teacher and her older sister were wizards!
- Manhwa, 1/6 (1996)Yodong's VampireSigongsa Inc., Seju MunhwaRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkMeet Mr. Yodong Lee, a timid 27-year-old virgin who spends his days in a dull office job and quiet nights at home with the dog. In one day Yodong's life is turned upside-down when he takes in a poor orphan girl who magically transforms into a vampish vampire. Losing both his virginity and his dog to his new lover's voracious appetites, our protagonist is catapulted into a radical new world of danger and excitement. Faced with an oversexed boss who accuses him of sexual harassment, a sadistic ex-con with a pair of fang marks on his neck, and a lover with a strong aversion... or risk being sucked dry by a vampiric world.
- Manga, 3/27 (2005)M.C. LawShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2003)Bloody MaryShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2008)Boin Tantei vs. Kaitou SanmensouComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/115 (2008)Boku no Ushiro ni Majo ga IruKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/15 (2004)A GirlsMag Garden CorporationRomantic DramaOriginal WorkA Girls is the story of Kazao Ikenagi as he learns about his parents request to have him live with them in the modern world from living on an island of parentless children for 16 years. It explores the story of Kazao as he becomes friends with Yuu Tsujiyama, who appears to have ulterior motives, and remembers his friend from the island, Eiko, who he appears to have a mysterious connection to.
- Manga, 1/7 (2005)Uta∽KataMedia WorksSlice of Life DramaOn the last day of the school year, 14 year-old Ichika Tachibana is on cleaning duty and gets the daunting task of cleaning a huge mirror. As she cleans, a mysterious girl named Manatsu comes out of the mirror and asks for some homework help, and ends up granting Ichika magical powers for the summer. But these powers come with a price, and both of the girls will learn that before summer's end.
- Manga, ? (2005)AbbaIndefiniteOriginal Work