- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 4/10 (2006)Gordian no MusubimeAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Adventure
- Manga, 2/5 (2017)Goumon TournamentFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Thriller
- Manga, 10/58 (2008)Mozuya-san GyakujousuruKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2014)Tourou no OriShoudensha Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (1999)Sekai-ichi Zankoku de Utsukushii Gurimu DouwaDrama
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)The InnocentMag Garden CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkWrongly executed for crimes he didn't commit, a former detective is given a second chance at life. To earn that chance, though, the man now known as Ash must use the supernatural abilities with which he has been infused to prevent the deaths of other innocents. But is Ash willing to dedicate himself to helping others, or is his thirst for vengeance against those who destroyed his life and his loved ones too powerful to ignore?
- Manga, 39/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 4/6 (2011)Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no KoukouseiKadokawa ShotenThrillerVideo Game
- Manga, 1/3 (2011)F no MeikyuuHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/22 (2001)Himitsu: Top SecretHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThis series is a disturbing manga about solving murder cases by applying the newly developed method of viewing the memory of dead people's brains.
- Manga, 1/1 (1999)Mars Gaiden: Namae no Nai UmaKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkA one volume extra containing three chapters. The first chapter relates to MARS, which takes place after Rei and Tatsuya enter High School. Tatsuya, who at the time has a crush on Kira, dislikes Rei and picks fights with him. After the climatic motorcycle chase between Rei and a reckless gang of bikers, Tatsuya and Rei begin a new friendship. The other two chapters are earlier works of the author non-pertaining to MARS.
- Manga, 3/13 (2008)Phantom: Requiem for the PhantomMedia FactoryAction DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 4/17 (2014)Sae-ismAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/- (1996)The Young MagicianShinshokan Co., Ltd.Drama
- Manga, 2/14 (2006)solaMedia WorksSentimental DramaOriginal WorkYorito is a high school student who’s obsessed with taking pictures of the sky. A chance meeting at a vending machine introduces him to a girl named Matsuri. Matsuri’s no ordinary girl, though — she’s actually a Yaka, a 350-year-old creature also known the “Calamity of the Night.” Yaka are supernatural beings with strange powers, beings who never age and who possess almost superhuman strength. Because sunlight is deadly to Yaka, Matsuri has been forced to live a life of solitude, and Yorito is the first friend she’s ever had. There’s even more to Matsuri, however, than her big secret. She’s being followed by Takeshi, a mysterious sword-wielding man who’s intent on killing her. But why? And why is Takeshi unharmed by Matsuri’s powers? Thrust against his will into an otherworldly battle, will Yorito find the courage to protect Matsuri, their friendship, and himself?
- Manhwa, 4/75 (2014)An Eye for an EyeLezhin ComicsDramaOriginal WorkA story of bitterness, hate, and revenge … Callous to the pains of his classmate being bullied by punks, Yongju one day finds himself the target. When Yongju’s attempt to get back at the bullies goes terribly wrong, his brother Yongjin pledges to enact justice ‒ setting him on a methodical yet twisted path bent on ruthless vengeance.
- Manga, 3/8 (1974)The Heart of ThomasShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThe setting: A boys’ boarding school in Germany, sometime in the latter 20th Century. Fourteen year-old Thomas Werner falls from a lonely pedestrian overpass to his death immediately after sending a single, brief letter to a schoolmate: To Juli, one last time This is my love This is the sound of my heart Surely you must understand
- Manga, 10/54 (1973)Barefoot GenShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal WorkCartoonist Keiji Nakazawa was seven years old and living in Hiroshima in the early days of August 1945 when the city was destroyed by an atomic bomb dropped by the U.S.A. Volume One begins shortly before the bomb was dropped, and ends on the day of the bombing itself.
- Light Novel, 1/11 (2002)Welcome to the N.H.K.Kadokawa ShotenDramaOriginal WorkSatou is a 22-year-old college dropout who has become a hikikomoro, a paranoid recluse. That is, until he meets Misaki, a mysterious young girl who invites him to join her special "project." Satou slowly comes out of his reclusive shell and his hilarious journey begins, filled with mistaken identity, Lolita complexes, and an over-protective mother!
- Manga, 2/14 (2012)In These Words801 MediaDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/162 (1994)MonsterShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkJohann is a cold and calculating killer with a mysterious past, and brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Conspiracy and serial murder open the door to a compelling, intricately woven plot in this compelling work of suspense.
- Manga, 1/6 (2011)Higurashi When They Cry: Dice Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 14/82 (1972)The Rose of VersaillesShuueisha Inc., FairBell, Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOscar was born a girl, but her father needed an heir, so she was brought up to be in the royal guard. As she grows up she runs into Marie Antoinette and tries to keep her safe and help France as it's finance is terrible.
- Manhwa, 8/40 (2003)DVDSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkA chance encounter in a lingerie department. A cell number on a bra tag. Sometimes, you never know what can happen if you make that call. For Ddam, it leads her to a night club dive where DD is the punk rocker DJ and Venu is the decoration. But there's more to them than meets the eye: DD occasionally waxes poetic, and Venu downplays his good looks by focusing on the importance of big breasts. Since Ddam has her own odd behavior to deal with, being with these two unrepentant, semi-uncouth, not-bad-bad boys, could be what she needs to help her get out of her funk and maybe figure out what life's about.
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 6/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Battler assumes control of the sixth game, wielding his new golden truth as he parries the logical blows of the detective-and-witch, Erika Furudo. For Battler, what began as a contest over the existence of magic has become a fight to revive the fiery, vibrant Beatrice of his early clashes on the game board. The logical loops and rules of the game were already complex, but now as the game master, Battler must quickly learn how to shape the events to his and Beatrice’s ultimate ends without getting locked in a closed room by Erika, the Witch of Truth!
- Manga, 8/40 (2004)Welcome to the N.H.K.Kadokawa ShotenDramaLight NovelTwenty-something-year-old Satou, a college dropout and aficionado of anime porn, knows a little secret--or at least he thinks he does! Believe it or not, he has stumbled upon an incredible conspiracy created by the Japanese Broadcasting Company N.H.K. But despite fighting the good fight, Satou has become an unemployed Hikikomori--a shut in who has withdrawn from the world...One day, he meets Misaki, a mysterious young girl who invites him to join her special "project." Slowly Satou comes out of his reclusive shell, and his hilarious journey begins, filled with mistaken identity, panty shots, Lolita complexes--and an ultimate quest to create the greatest hentai game ever!
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Manga, 5/22 (2009)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Time holds little meaning for Beatrice the Millennial Witch. Replaying the events leading up to the Golden Banquet again and again only gives her more opportunity to play with her new favorite toy, Battler Ushiromiya. The boy’s will to resist the witch remains strong as the curtain rises for a third time on the Ushiromiya family’s annual reunion. But as Beatrice pulls more and more players into the game, the strain on Battler’s defenses is evident. Do the other members of his family hold the key to solving the witch's riddle and sealing her defeat?!
- Manga, 17/242 (1973)Black JackAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkBlack Jack is a mysterious and charismatic young genius surgeon who travels the world performing amazing and impossible medical feats. Though a trained physician, he refuses to accept a medical license due to his hatred and mistrust of the medical community's hypocrisy and corruption. This leads Black Jack to occasional run-ins with the authorities, as well as from gangsters and criminals who approach him for illegal operations. Black Jack charges exorbitant fees for his services, the proceeds from which he uses to fund environmental projects and to aid victims of crime and corrupt capitalists. But because Black Jack keeps his true motives secret, his ethics are perceived as questionable and he is considered a selfish, uncaring devil. The Black Jack series is told in short stories. Each volume will contain 16-20 stories, each running approximately 20-24 pages in length. Black Jack is recognized as Osamu Tezuka's third most famous series, after Astro Boy and Kimba, the White Lion.
- Manga, 2/13 (2007)Satou Kashi no Dangan wa UchinukenaiKadokawa ShotenDramaLight Novel
- Manga, 8/65 (2003)PlutoShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkIn an ideal world where man and robots coexist, someone or something has destroyed the powerful Swiss robot Mont Blanc. Elsewhere a key figure in a robot rights group is murdered. The two incidents appear to be unrelated...except for one very conspicuous clue - the bodies of both victims have been fashioned into some sort of bizarre collage complete with makeshift horns placed by the victims' heads. Interpol assigns robot detective Gesicht to this most strange and complex case - and he eventually discovers that he too, as one of the seven great robots of the world, is one of the targets.
- Manga, 2/14 (2010)Balance PolicyShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/- (1996)Double CallKaioushaRomantic DramaOriginal WorkSei Hotta, the best pitcher of Baltimore Orioles, can never play the ball at his best condition whenever facing Jyotarou Akiyoshi, best batter of New York Mets, because Hotta has a crush on Akiyoshi secretly. Furthermore, the relationship between Orioles catcher Tatsumi Touma and first baseman Yorito Sendou only makes the situation even more complex.
- Manhwa, 2/171 (2008)Eoseo Oseyo. 305 Hoe!Naver Corporation, Haksan Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2008)Love SickDramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 4/- (2006)SinDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work