- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 4/- (2012)Devil Survivor 2: The AnimationSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Light Novel, 1/12 (2010)Gantz/EXAShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (2009)Murasakiiro no QualiaASCII Media Works?
- Manga, 4/25 (1991)DollsAsahi Shimbun-shaDramaOriginal WorkSet in an upside-down world combining a murky mix of science fiction, reality and moral ambiguity, Yumiko Kawahara's short stories examine the ineffable disparities that exist between the lover and the loved one.
- Manga, 5/44 (2001)ScryedAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionKazuma, an Alter who uses his powers for mercenary work and the occasional heist, keeps himself out of the spotlight, providing for himself and his ward, Kanami, in the wastelands of the Lost Grounds, away from the fledgling cities that have begun to sprout from the ruins of the former Yokohama. But when he crosses paths with one of the most fervent officers of HOLY, Ryohu - an Alter himself who has decided to help bring other Alters into HOLY under the auspices of order and justice - Kazuma becomes enraged with the organization's self-righteous attitude. He has no love for Alters that sadistically abuse their powers, but he also feels that HOLY has overstepped its authority. As he witnesses greater abuses by this special police force - not the least of which include the execution of a little girl who is discovered to have Alter abilities and the rampage of a renegade HOLY officer named George Tatsunami who has decided to take the law into his own hands - Kazuma becomes consumed with stopping HOLY. Alter-User Kazuma Torizuna may be the only one able to defy HOLY in search of the truth.
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasuka?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/23 (2012)Shuumatsu no MaristellaMedia FactoryAction
- Manga, 3/17 (2002)Flock of AngelsAsahi Shimbun Publications Inc., Asahi SonoramaDramaOriginal WorkThe members of the number one pop band Angelaid wear wings on their backs when they perform. This inspires their multitudes of fans to wear wings each day in public. But among the people with costume wings, people with real wings secretly exist! One hundred years ago, a meteor carrying the angelosis virus hit the Earth. This mysterious disease causes wings to grow on humans. Typical teenager Shea suddenly grows wings, goes public, and becomes a celebrity. Can Shea adjust to being a new kind of human? Except for his wings...he's like any other person.
- Light Novel, 17/- (2001)Wizard's BrainASCII Media Works?Original Work
- Manga, 3/33 (2001)X-GeneShougakukan Inc.ActionX-gene is about a few chosen people, whose DNA contains genes from certain unique animals that can turn them into that animal and receive its attributes. What makes this game even more deadly is that they can kill and consume other X-genes powers and use it for themselves. But they need to hurry, for only one can enter the ark.
- Light Novel, 5/25 (2014)WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2014)World End EconomicaASCII Media WorksAdventureVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/19 (2013)HangerGentousha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/18 (2007)Bokurano: AlternativeShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 1/56 (2016)CollideEcomix Media Company?Original Work
- Manga, 2/5 (2018)Hataraku Saibou BlackKodansha Ltd.Action DramaManga
- Manga, 12/22 (2001)Himitsu: Top SecretHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThis series is a disturbing manga about solving murder cases by applying the newly developed method of viewing the memory of dead people's brains.
- Manga, 12/- (2001)Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du CielKadokawa ShotenActionDaughter of a brilliant professor, Asuna is a below-average student at Ecole du Ciel, where teachers and other students constantly belittle her. However, with the world spiraling toward war, Asuna's headed for a crash course in danger and love, as everyone prepares for combat...
- Manga, 5/27 (2012)Kono Jinruiiki no ZelphyShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (1993)MagicHakusensha, Inc.Drama
- Manga, 2/12 (2007)MuddyShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2002)Ohimesama no RecipeShougakukan Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 5/- (2014)PactKodansha Ltd.?
- Manga, 1/3 (1988)Quartet GameShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkIn order to welcome the visit of a famous violinist alumnus, Emi, Rui, Takasumi and Taeko were picked by the principal to form a string quartet ensemble for the welcoming concert. In the beginning, the four could hardly play together and often quarreled, for each of them was very talented and had different opinions over the music to be performed. However, during a practice session, they broke a bust statue accidentally and found an ancient sheet music hidden inside the statue, probably handwritten by the composer himself. Fearing to be punished, they didn't tell anyone about the manuscript and began investigation themselves. With a shared secret and a common goal, their relationships quickly improved. They didn't know, however, that the welcome concert was held with a secret purpose.
- Manga, 2/12 (2017)Sayonara Peter PanKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 8/- (2016)Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd., Earth Star EntertainmentComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/30 (2007)Ilegenes: Kokuyou no KisekiMag Garden CorporationDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 11/50 (2003)The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaKadokawa ShotenComedyOriginal WorkHaruhi holds the fate of the universe in her hands . . . lucky for you she doesn't know it! Meet Haruhi - a cute, determined girl, starting high school in a city where nothing exciting happens and absolutely no one understands her. Meet Kyon - the sarcastic guy who sits behind Haruhi in homeroom and the only boy Haruhi has ever opened up to. His fate is now tied to hers. Meet the S.O.S. Brigade - an after-school club organized by Haruhi with a mission to seek out the extraordinary. Oh, and their second mission? Keeping Haruhi happy . . . because even though she doesn't know it, Haruhi has the power to destroy the universe. Seriously.
- Manga, 75/697 (2003)Gin TamaShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
- Manga, 10/65 (2007)Gurren LagannASCII Media WorksAction ComedyIn his skyless cavern of a village Simon toils daily, drilling holes to expand his stifling little world until one day he makes an extraordinary discovery: a small glowing drill-bit and the man-sized mech it activates. Before he can give it a second thought Simon's dragged into a plot to break through to the surface by the local gang leader Kamina, only to have the ceiling come crashing down on top of them under the weight of a giant monster! It somehow falls onto the boisterous Kamina and cowardly Simon to defend their village, but once they defeat the monster what awaits the duo on the surface world? Get ready for buxom babes, beastmen, and giant mechs as only GAINAX can provide them!
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Manga, 17/90 (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Manga, 19/90 (2005)Full Metal Panic! ΣKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight NovelAfter discovering who betrayed Mithril and caused the seajacking occurance , Mao and kurz are assigned a top secret mission in order to seize and transport the traitor back.
- Manga, 8/65 (2003)PlutoShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkIn an ideal world where man and robots coexist, someone or something has destroyed the powerful Swiss robot Mont Blanc. Elsewhere a key figure in a robot rights group is murdered. The two incidents appear to be unrelated...except for one very conspicuous clue - the bodies of both victims have been fashioned into some sort of bizarre collage complete with makeshift horns placed by the victims' heads. Interpol assigns robot detective Gesicht to this most strange and complex case - and he eventually discovers that he too, as one of the seven great robots of the world, is one of the targets.
- Manga, 3/12 (2006)Ar Tonelico ~Arpeggio~Mag Garden CorporationAdventure
- Manga, 2/14 (2010)Balance PolicyShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/40 (2001)Global GardenHakusensha, Inc.DramaAlbert Einstein regrets discovering E=mc2 which in turn allowed the creation of the atomic bomb, and the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Einstein meets two young boys named Hikaru and Haruhi who can see the past and future in their dreams. The boys tell Einstein that since the bombing, Yggdrasil, the tree of life located in the Global Garden, is dying. While dreaming, the two boys see a girl, in the future, who will be able to save the tree. After telling Einstein this, he gives the boys drugs that will slow down their aging so they can meet the girl and save the tree. 50 years later, 2005, in Tokyo Hikaru finds the girl named Ruika. However, Ruika is pretending to be a boy. She is pretending to be her late younger brother Masato, who died in an airplane crash, to keep her mother from grieving because she liked Masato best.
- Manga, 4/22 (2009)HimawariSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyVisual NovelNot related to Himawari! anime series.
- Manga, 11/- (2001)KamuiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkSpirits known as kamui are thrown into chaos when the sacred spirit Okikurumi is taken from Atsuma's village, and the imbalance threatens to destroy Earth. Infused with the spirit of an ancient sword, Atsuma must leave his village to reclaim Okikurumi. He encounters NOA, an organization of youths who wield the power of the kamui, and who may hold the key to Okikurumi. Atsuma is recruited into NOA by Sumire, a young woman with an empty soul who yearns for a miracle. Atsuma and his new companions must work together to find Okikurumi before the world is destroyed.