- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, ? (2017)Bungo Stray Dogs Gaiden: Ayatsuji Yukito VS. Kyogoku NatsuhikoKadokawa ShotenActionLight Novel
- Manhwa, 6/- (2004)Café OccultSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkOn her way home from shopping around, Suh Rin meets with an unfortunate end when she is hit by an on coming truck. The next thing she knows, she's being abducted by a stranger. Overwhelmed by the fact she had just been killed, Suh Rin has difficulty grasping the fact that she has entered a new existence in the realm of spirits. More importantly, she has yet to realize that tremendous supernatural powers lie within her... a power great enough to make her the target of abductions by tremendously powerful people within the spirit realm. However, thanks to Young and the mysterious owner of a cafe called the Cafe Occult, Suh Rin is rescued from a new existence as someone's servant. Instead, she joins Young on action packed thrills in which she assists Young fulfill requests as an 'errand boy' taking care of special requests by clients in a lawless world controlled only by power.
- Manga, 4/- (2012)Devil Survivor 2: The AnimationSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Light Novel, 1/12 (2010)Gantz/EXAShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 7/- (2010)Kendo Shitouden CestvsHakusensha, Inc.Action
- Manga, 9/- (2013)Kuro AgehaKodansha Ltd.Action
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren'ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game dattaTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/44 (2001)ScryedAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionKazuma, an Alter who uses his powers for mercenary work and the occasional heist, keeps himself out of the spotlight, providing for himself and his ward, Kanami, in the wastelands of the Lost Grounds, away from the fledgling cities that have begun to sprout from the ruins of the former Yokohama. But when he crosses paths with one of the most fervent officers of HOLY, Ryohu - an Alter himself who has decided to help bring other Alters into HOLY under the auspices of order and justice - Kazuma becomes enraged with the organization's self-righteous attitude. He has no love for Alters that sadistically abuse their powers, but he also feels that HOLY has overstepped its authority. As he witnesses greater abuses by this special police force - not the least of which include the execution of a little girl who is discovered to have Alter abilities and the rampage of a renegade HOLY officer named George Tatsunami who has decided to take the law into his own hands - Kazuma becomes consumed with stopping HOLY. Alter-User Kazuma Torizuna may be the only one able to defy HOLY in search of the truth.
- Manga, 13/- (1997)Shin Tekken ChinmiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIn the previous "Kung-Fu Boy" series, Chinmi became the master of Kempo at Dairin temple, where he trained disciples. When they lose contact with Kyorinji, a temple of the same sect, Chinmi is dispatched to the Kanan Autonomous region to investigate. He tries to enter Kanan with Pushin, a swordmaster whom he met traveling to Kanan. But they are attacked after trying to enter Kanan and pursued by the Border Police who chase them into a waterfall. A fisherman saves them and aids their entrance into Kanan. The people of Kanan are forcibly oppressed by the government. Chinmi befriends the people and makes the big decision to free them with his Kempo.
- Manga, 4/23 (2012)Shuumatsu no MaristellaMedia FactoryAction
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Sousei no TaigaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/33 (2001)X-GeneShougakukan Inc.ActionX-gene is about a few chosen people, whose DNA contains genes from certain unique animals that can turn them into that animal and receive its attributes. What makes this game even more deadly is that they can kill and consume other X-genes powers and use it for themselves. But they need to hurry, for only one can enter the ark.
- Manga, 2/10 (2005)Otogi ZoshiMag Garden CorporationActionFor Hikaru, learning swordsmanship is far more interesting than thinking about marriage...and she won't let being the only daughter of a noble house in 10th-century Japan stand in her way! But one fateful day, Hikaru comes across a group of thieves who want revenge on her adored older brother Raikou for obliterating their village. Now Hikaru must sharpen her sword, as she is the only person who can prevent her brother's head from being served on a platter!
- Manga, 9/45 (2007)Maid War ChronicleKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen the kingdom of Arbansbool is invaded, the prince escapes with a handful of his closest attendants. But these aren’t just any attendants. They’re all maids whose job is to pour tea, not raise an army and help the prince reclaim his throne. Now chief maid Cacao Sardonyx and her five colleagues must take up arms and save a kingdom in this skirt-slashing, tea-spilling epic!
- Manga, 2/19 (2013)HangerGentousha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manhua, 17/100 (2011)City of Darkness 2The One Comics Publisher LTD.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2013)Durarara!!: 3 Way Standoff - AlleyASCII Media WorksAction
- Manhwa, ? (2012)Glory HillAction
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/- (2001)Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du CielKadokawa ShotenActionDaughter of a brilliant professor, Asuna is a below-average student at Ecole du Ciel, where teachers and other students constantly belittle her. However, with the world spiraling toward war, Asuna's headed for a crash course in danger and love, as everyone prepares for combat...
- Manga, 5/27 (2012)Kono Jinruiiki no ZelphyShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2005)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical NanohaGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAction
- Manga, 18/135 (1990)Natsuki CrisisActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)No Fatigue: 24-jikan Tatakaeru Otoko no TenseitanOVERLAP, Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)The Faraway PaladinOVERLAP, Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/3 (2009)Saiyuki Reload BlastIchijinsha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Seirei Gensouki: Spirit ChroniclesHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdActionOriginal WorkBlurb Meet Rio: a callous orphaned boy living in the slums. At only 7 years old, he realizes he’s actually the reincarnation of Haruto Amakawa, a Japanese university student with a tragic past. While still reeling from this shocking epiphany, Rio also comes to learn that he possesses extremely potent magical abilities and uses his new powers to solve the kidnapping case of a little girl. His good deed is acknowledged, and he’s rewarded by being enrolled into … a prestigious academy for noble children …?
- Manga, 4/20 (2002)Shaolin Sisters: RebornKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen Julin Misumi has a recurring dream about an age ruled by martial arts, strange things start happening. She is attacked by a mysterious bird woman, saved by a masked man and given a bell by a little bird. Now she must team up with an enigmatic man named Hitoshi Ninno, who has given her the title of Toku-Lin -- and the mission of saving the world.
- Manga, 3/22 (2013)Bushido AcademyKodansha Ltd.Action
- Manga, 10/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Boshoku no Berserk: Ore dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa suruMicro Magazine, Inc.ActionLight Novel
- Manhua, ? (2014)ShiGuiZheActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 52/528 (2006)KingdomShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkTwo boys who work as slaves dream of becoming great generals. An opportunity arrises when one of the boys is taken away to the capital. However, he returns on the brink of death. Shin, the other boy, vows he will continue their dream. He does everything he has to to survive on the battlefield and become a superior commander. Starting from a 5 man team, he works his way up through every battle, every war, to get to the top.
- Manga, 6/64 (1999)CuldceptKodansha Ltd.ActionIn the magical land of Bablashca, card-shaped relics are discovered that are part of the ancient Culdcept, a book that created the universe. Whoever collects all the cards will have the power of gods, but only special people, called Cepters, can control the cards, and thus, control the universe. When the mysterious Black Ceptors begin destroying city after city in search of the precious cards, the fate of Bablashca rests in an apprentice Cepter named Najaran, who sets out on an improbable journey to conquer the Black Cepters before they discover the hidden relics.
- Manga, 5/17 (2006)Final Fantasy XIISquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action
- Manga, 2/16 (1988)Kacchu No Senshi GamuActionOriginal Work