- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 22/154 (2005)LordShougakukan Inc.Drama
- Manga, 4/14 (2012)Midgard no ShugoshaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)SoyoyuToomics Ltd.?
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Yagate Koisuru Vivi LaneShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 94/958 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/51 (2013)Haruka Toudo no CanaanStar Seas CompanyAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/33 (2013)Les MisérablesShougakukan Inc.DramaNovel
- Manga, 1/17 (1971)Shigeru Mizuki's HitlerJitsugyou no Nihon Sha, Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Seventy years after his death, Adolf Hitler remains a mystery. Historians, military tacticians, and psychologists have tried in vain to unravel his complex motivations for leading Germany into the Holocaust and World War II. With Shigeru Mizuki's Hitler, the manga-ka delves deep into the history books to create an absorbing and eloquent portrait of Hitler’s life. Beginning with Hitler’s time in Austria as a starving art student and ending with a Germany in ruins, Shigeru Mizuki's Hitler retraces the path Hitler took in life, coolly examining his charismatic appeal and his calculated political maneuvering. The Munich Beer Putsch, Hitler’s ascent to chancellor, the sudden death of his half-niece Geli, the Battle of Stalingrad, his relationship with Eva Braun, and his eventual demise: all are given equal attention in this thorough and compelling biography. In Mizuki’s signature style, which populates incredibly realistic backgrounds with cartoony people, Japan’s most famous living cartoonist has created an overview of Hitler’s life that is as fascinating as it is informative.
- Manga, 10/54 (1973)Barefoot GenShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal WorkCartoonist Keiji Nakazawa was seven years old and living in Hiroshima in the early days of August 1945 when the city was destroyed by an atomic bomb dropped by the U.S.A. Volume One begins shortly before the bomb was dropped, and ends on the day of the bombing itself.
- Manga, 15/33 (2007)Library Wars: Love & WarHakusensha, Inc.Action ComedyLight NovelIn the near future, the federal government creates a committee to rid society of books it deems unsuitable. The libraries vow to protect their collections, and with the help of local governments, form a military group to defend themselves: the Library Forces! Iku Kasahara has dreamed of joining the Library Defense Force ever since one of its soldiers stepped in to protect her favorite book from being confiscated in a bookstore when she was younger. But now that she's finally a recruit, she's finding her dream job to be a bit of a nightmare. Especially since her hard-hearted drill instructor seems to have it out for her!
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 3/33 (2018)Douji GunkanShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/82 (1972)The Rose of VersaillesShuueisha Inc., FairBell, Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOscar was born a girl, but her father needed an heir, so she was brought up to be in the royal guard. As she grows up she runs into Marie Antoinette and tries to keep her safe and help France as it's finance is terrible.
- Light Novel, 11/- (2013)The Saga of Tanya the EvilEnterbrainActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/59 (1982)Nausicaä of the Valley of the WindTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkNausicaä, a young princess who has an empathic bond with the giant Ohmu insects and animals of every creed. She fights to create tolerance, understanding and patience among empires that are fighting over the world's remaining precious natural resources.
- Manga, 30/123 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)Bed no Shita no HimitsuHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2008)Datenshi ni Sasageru UtaHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 29/872 (2008)Kyoukai Senjou no HorizonASCII Media WorksAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/45 (2007)Maid War ChronicleKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen the kingdom of Arbansbool is invaded, the prince escapes with a handful of his closest attendants. But these aren’t just any attendants. They’re all maids whose job is to pour tea, not raise an army and help the prince reclaim his throne. Now chief maid Cacao Sardonyx and her five colleagues must take up arms and save a kingdom in this skirt-slashing, tea-spilling epic!
- Manga, 18/126 (1997)Eden: It's an Endless World!Kodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIn the tradition of cyberpunk classic "Akira" comes "Eden", a story about a boy's survival in a post-apocalyptic world where problems are solved with bullets, love is bought, and his only companion is a cybernetic killing-machine called Cherubim! The planet has been devastated by the pandemic Closure virus, leaving what remains of a crumbling society in the hands of a sinister paramilitary group known as the Propater. When young Elijah Ballard is captured by a group of mercenaries while on a quest to find his long-lost mother, he realises his adventures have only just begun...Philosophical, heartbreaking, action-packed and beautifully illustrated, "Eden" truly is paradise on earth. It is published in Japanese right-to-left reading format. It is for adults only!
- Manga, 17/75 (2001)Shin Angyo OnshiShougakukan Inc., Daewon Culture Industry Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAfter the disappearance of the kingdom of Jushin, the power-hungry governors bring terror to the defenseless villagers. Only one of the secret agents of that kingdom is left, the Angyo Onshi named Mun-Su. Together with his bodyguard Mon-Ryong, he travels the country to protect the oppressed and punish the tyrants. Much of the story mixes Korean legends and historical truths.
- Manga, 9/35 (2006)Blue Sheep ReverieHakusensha, Inc., Nihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.?Original WorkKai's lover has been murdered! Searching for the culprit, he comes to a town under the control of two groups, the Salts and the Minors. Once there, to get closer to "Iron Lahti," a man with the same ring as his lover, Kai becomes the man's bodyguard. The side story to the near-future boys' love series Steal Moon is finally published!
- Manga, 2/27 (2005)Maiden RoseOakla Shuppan, Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkTwo soldiers from warring countries are bound by a pledge as master and servant. Taki Reizen is a Commander of sublime beauty, shouldering the fate of his nation. Called “Mad Dog” because of his rough temperament, Klaus has sworn his loyalty to him as a knight. Despite this, those around them are cold and disapproving, full of various misgivings. For all their genuine feelings, what will come of love made cruel by the violence of war?
- Manga, 39/331 (2012)The Seven Deadly SinsKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkElizebath sets out to save the Kingdom of Lyons by searching for the infamous group of criminals who tried to overthrow the Kingdom, to ask them to save the Kingdom. She stumbles into a travelling Bar where she meets Meliodas, the owner of the Bar and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. After a brief encounter with a Holy Knight, the journey starts, to find the other members of the Seven Deadly Sins and to try and save the Kingdom.
- Light Novel, 6/- (1996)Banner of the StarsHayakawa Publishing CorporationAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/107 (1990)BasaraShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkBorn under a prophecy that will liberate and unite Japan, Sarasa has had to take her brother Tatara's place as the "Boy of Destiny." Fighting for the oppressed, Sarasa journeys across Japan to gain allies and defeat her enemies--all while keeping her identity a secret!
- Manhua, 2/- (2010)Feng Yu Jiu TianUei-Shiang Co., LtdAdventureNovel
- Light Novel, 4/17 (2001)Iriya no Sora, UFO no NatsuMedia WorksSentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Marginal Operation Rev.Kodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2015)Mixed Bathing in Another DimensionOVERLAP, Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/75 (2010)Mobile Suit Gundam WING Endless Waltz: Glory of the LosersKadokawa ShotenAction
- Manhwa, ? (2014)NiflheimT.Tale, Foxtoon Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)On A LeashLezhin Entertainment Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Tensions run high on the battlefield as soldiers fight through death. Bombs rain from the sky and bullets pepper the ground. In battle, beasts screech through the sky and tear through the earth. After the smoke clears, the soldiers return to their human forms weary from battle and numbed by death. But amid the explosions and chaos, a spark of passion ignites. Time will tell whether it can survive the horrors of war, or if it will succumb to it.
- Manga, 18/126 (1975)Orpheus no MadoShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2017)Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New WorldFujimi ShobouActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/21 (2013)Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of Jeanne d’ArcHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Joan of Arc is revered as a hero of the Hundred Years’ War and a saint of the Catholic church. But her leadership and strength of character in her time did not escape the notice of Kyubey, who, even in the fifteenth century, sought magical girl candidates for their valuable energies. With her friends and fellow magical girls fighting at her side, Joan fights the English occupiers of France – but will she soon find herself fighting something much more sinister?!
- Novel, 6/1498 (2016)Release That WitchQidian Chinese NetworkAdventureOriginal Work