- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/13 (2008)Phantom: Requiem for the PhantomMedia FactoryAction DramaVisual Novel
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media FactorySentimental DramaAnime
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 9/53 (1990)Battle Angel AlitaShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThis sophisticated, complex science fiction tale by master writer and artist Yukito Kishiro is full of action, black humor, and bizarre philosophical, historical, and cultural references. The heroine, Alita, is a powerful cyborg with a soft heart and a mysterious past. Her second lease on life isn't easy: her heart is broken, she gains and loses friends to the cruel world of the Scrapyard far below the Utopian city of Tiphares, and she serves many masters in her quest to protect the innocent and create a new life for herself. A cross between Star Trek and Blade Runner, this series constantly challenges the reader's definition of what it means to be human.
- Manga, 4/18 (1999)B-EyesHakusensha, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 28/232 (2003)Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLEKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkSAKURA AND SYAORAN RETURN! But they’re not the people you know. Sakura is the princess of Clow—and possessor of a mysterious, misunderstood power that promises to change the world. Syaoran is her childhood friend and leader of the archaeological dig that took his father’s life. They reside in an alternate reality . . . where whatever you least expect can happen—and does. When Sakura ventures to the dig site to declare her love for Syaoran, a puzzling symbol is uncovered—which triggers a remarkable quest. Now Syaoran embarks upon a desperate journey through other worlds—all in the name of saving Sakura.
- Manga, 15/100 (2002)Gunslinger GirlMedia WorksDramaOriginal WorkThe Social Welfare Agency in Italy is not what it seems. Yes, it rescues young girls who have been brutalized, but it then brainwashes them and turns them into ruthless killers for an elite and secret counter-terrorism unit for the Italian government. Enter a young girl named Henrietta. After witnessing the savage murder of her family and barely surviving, the Agency takes her in and repairs her injuries using the latest in cybernetic technology. All traces of Henrietta’s past are wiped from her mind, as she becomes one of the Agency’s most lethal assassins.
- Manga, 13/39 (2009)Super LoversKadokawa ShotenSentimental DramaOriginal WorkA high school boy named Haru and his mother are living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.
- Manhwa, 12/- (2011)Idol ClubsKkonnimRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (2013)Junailibre inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/18 (2014)Kirisame ga Furu MoriMedia FactoryHorrorVideo Game
- Manga, 10/74 (2003)Lunar Legend TsukihimeMedia WorksThrillerVisual NovelA childhood accident has left young Shiki Tohno with a very special ability. He can now see the hidden lines or weak points in all things—be they organic or inanimate. By striking or cutting along these lines Shiki can slice through virtually anything like a hot knife through butter. Unfortunately the gift comes packaged with a nearly irresistible urge to kill using this new ability. In the very first volume, a young girl falls prey to Shiki's killing lust. Yet she is apparently reborn unharmed and demanding Shiki's aid. Who is she and what could she want? More importantly, what is the fanged darkness, which shadows her every step?
- Manga, ? (2013)ReCollectionFutabasha Publishers Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/87 (2008)Suki Desu Suzuki-kun!!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAt age 13, Hikaru Suzuki, a basketball enthusiast, and Sayaka Hoshino, a shy girl who dreams of acting, crossed paths in middle school and fell in love. After being separated from each other at the end of middle school, they meet again at age 17. Meanwhile, Chihiro Itou, Hikaru's childhood friend, has loved Hikaru since they were young, while Shinobu Suzuki (who has no relation to Hikaru) begins to fall for Chihiro.
- Manga, 3/25 (2001)The Guin Saga Manga: The Seven MagiMedia FactoryAdventureOriginal WorkAfter awaking in a forest with a leopard mask attached to his head and no memory of his past, the peerless warrior Guin survives the treacherous wilds of Nospherus and the mean intrigues of the Middle Country. Now, as King of Cheironia, he must contend with dark forces that dare to prey on his realm. In this three-volume series, King Guin must battle a plague made manifest and controlled by hostile magic. But even if our mighty hero vanquishes the Black Plague, how will he ever defeat the combined forces of powerful magi?
- Manga, 16/181 (2014)Tokyo Ghoul:reShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe Commission of Counter Ghoul is the only organization fighting the Ghoul menace, and they will use every tool at their disposal to protect humanity from its ultimate predator. Their newest weapon in this hidden war is an experimental procedure that implants human investigators with a Ghoul’s Kagune, giving them Ghoul powers and abilities. But both the procedure and the newly formed Qs Squad are untested. Will they become heroes … or monsters?! Haise Sasaki has been tasked with teaching Qs Squad how to be outstanding Investigators, but his assignment is complicated by the troublesome personalities of his subordinates and his own uncertain grasp of his Ghoul powers. Can he pull this ragtag group together as a team, or will Qs Squad’s first assignment be their last?
- Manga, 10/45 (2008)Tasogare Otome x AmnesiaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkA young woman, by some strange occurrence, was left to die alone in the former building of the Academy for Sincere Teachings. Mysteriously, there is one person who can see her in ghost form: Niiya Teiichi, a freshman. Now they both seek to find out the reasoning behind her death, and what could have caused it.
- Manga, 5/20 (2017)Ballad x OperaKadokawa ShotenAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2010)AnotherKadokawa ShotenHorrorNovelHorror novel reader Kouichi Sakakibara moves to his grandparents home after his father went abroad, but soon after turning 15 he's hospitalized by a sudden pneumothorax, missing his first day of school. In the hospital he meets a mysterious girl called Mei Misaki. After recovery he joins the 3rd year 3-Class at North Yomiyama Middle School. Kouichi finds Mei Misaki is in the same class, but notice that the rest of his classmates don't see her and avoid to speak about it. He later hear from his aunt from the story of a prestigious girl in the same class from 26 years before that died in an accident. Refusing to accept it her classmates kept pretending she was still alive. In that year' graduation commemorative photograph, the girl supposedly not to be was there. Her name was Mei Misaki.
- Manga, 24/123 (2007)KarnevalIchijinsha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkNai is searching for someone. Gareki is a thief. The two of them are framed and forced to join an organization called "Circus".
- Manga, 23/167 (2000)DorohedoroShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkIn a city so dismal it's known only as "the Hole," a clan of Sorcerers has been plucking people off the streets to use as guinea pigs for atrocious "experiments" in the black arts. In a dark alley, Nikaido found Caiman, a man with a reptile head and a bad case of amnesia. To undo the spell, they're hunting and killing the Sorcerers in the Hole, hoping that eventually they'll kill the right one. But when En, the head Sorcerer, gets word of a lizard-man slaughtering his people, he sends a crew of "cleaners" into the Hole, igniting a war between two worlds.
- Manga, 1/8 (2002)Tail of the Moon Prequel: The Other Hanzo(u)Shuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKaguya doesn't remember who she is or why she has a huge scar on her back. Six months ago, she was found injured and unconscious in a field of bamboo. Now she works as a housekeeper and babysitter at a brothel, living her new life simply as "Kaguya." Kaguya's real identity is entwined with two men--Hanzou, a handsome bodyguard of Okazaki Castle, and Hanzo, a leader of the ninja village of Iga. Between amnesia and mistaken identity, no one knows for sure what kind of person Kaguya is. Only her distinctive scar will lead her to the truth...
- Manga, 13/69 (2002)SwitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.CrimeKai Eto may look like a squeaky clean kid, but the Greater Kanto Narcotics Control Division's new investigator hides a violent alter ego and a dangerous past. With his stoic partner Hal Kurabayashi, Kai is assigned to track down and stop the distribution of Dragon Speed, a dangerous new drug. But Ryugen, the syndicate trafficking the drug, is almost impossible to infiltrate. Add street violence and a jurisdiction war with the Meguro Police, and poor Kai is in for some very long days at the office.
- Manga, 1/5 (2015)Kowagaranai de, Soba ni IteShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2014)Black HazeFoxtoon Inc., T.TaleAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2016)Awa-koiShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2010)GrablichtDelfinium Prints, ComicstarsIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/35 (2009)Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 DaysSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureVideo GameBlurb Soon after his birth as a Nobody, Roxas joins the mysterious Organization XIII, knowing nothing of his identity. With the help of Axel, another member of the Organization, and the mysterious No. 14, who is also missing her memories, Roxas slowly begins to learn what it takes to be a part of Organization XIII ... and what it means to have a heart.
- Manga, 11/56 (2009)Sankarea: Undying LoveKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSince he was little, Chihiro has felt an unusual emotional connection to zombie movies. It’s not that he feels bad for the survivors – instead he fantasizes about comforting the poor undead girls they slaughter! When his beloved pet passes away, he decides to brew up a resurrection potion in secret. But he’s discovered by popular girl and local heiress Sanka Rea, whose life isn’t as perfect as it seems… and Furuya suggests that she could serve as a test subject!
- Manga, 1/6 (1994)Senmu no InuShougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/15 (2008)Sora LogShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 21/138 (1986)Please Save My EarthHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkLife's hard when you're shy, harder still when you move from your quiet hometown to the bustle of a big city and a new high school. Poor Alice also has to cope with being regularly harassed by the bratty neighbor boy, Rin. Her life turns upside-down when she's stuck babysitting Rin and the annoying chore ends in unexpected tragedy. What Alice doesn't realize is there could be a greater force at work than unhappy chance!
- Manga, 18/181 (2012)Gokukoku no BrynhildrShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal WorkSchool boy Ryōta Murakami, who cannot forget his female childhood friend whom he let die in an accident, feeling that he must fulfill their promise of proving the existence of aliens, he has continuously looked up at the sky as a member of the astronomy club. One day, a girl named Neko Kuroha who looks exactly like his childhood friend appears as a transfer student. It turns out that she is a magic-user that has run away from a research lab.
- Manga, 8/66 (2011)MagicoShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkIn a vast world, Emma, a girl with something lurking inside her, meets the magician Shion, What is the Magico ritual that will bind them together. Even if they risk their lives to tread a path of thorns, A new kind of magical fantasy begins.
- Manhwa, ? (2016)A Guy Like YouLezhin Entertainment Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkGo Siwon’s dreams are constantly visited by the clever, beautiful Kang Jinha. In the dream, Jinha keeps on mentioning this “incident” that happened between them but Siwon can’t remember anything! And how can it feel so real? Luckily for Siwon, hints about the “incident” start to appear and Siwon is able to regain his memory bit by bit. How will their relationship change at the end of it all?
- Manga, 4/19 (2004)Alice on DeadlinesSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkAs punishment for slacking on the job, the shinigami Lapan is ordered to go to the Human Realm in the body of a skeleton to retrieve a wandering soul. However, much to Lapan’s lecherous delight, a slip-up lands his soul in the body of the young Alice, a buxom student at a local all-girls’ school. With the skirt-chasing shinigami (as Alice) leaving a storm of sexual harassment allegations in his wake, whatever is poor, beskeletoned Alice to do?!
- Manga, 1/7 (2008)HazukashimeTI NetHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2002)Meisou KuikiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/27 (2014)No Guns LifeShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/12 (1990)Vampire Princess YuiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work