- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/- (2006)Saihoshi: The GuardianEditorial Ivréa S.L.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 9/22 (2007)Humanity has DeclinedShougakukan Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/11 (2002)Welcome to the N.H.K.Kadokawa ShotenDramaOriginal WorkSatou is a 22-year-old college dropout who has become a hikikomoro, a paranoid recluse. That is, until he meets Misaki, a mysterious young girl who invites him to join her special "project." Satou slowly comes out of his reclusive shell and his hilarious journey begins, filled with mistaken identity, Lolita complexes, and an over-protective mother!
- Manga, 8/40 (2004)Welcome to the N.H.K.Kadokawa ShotenDramaLight NovelTwenty-something-year-old Satou, a college dropout and aficionado of anime porn, knows a little secret--or at least he thinks he does! Believe it or not, he has stumbled upon an incredible conspiracy created by the Japanese Broadcasting Company N.H.K. But despite fighting the good fight, Satou has become an unemployed Hikikomori--a shut in who has withdrawn from the world...One day, he meets Misaki, a mysterious young girl who invites him to join her special "project." Slowly Satou comes out of his reclusive shell, and his hilarious journey begins, filled with mistaken identity, panty shots, Lolita complexes--and an ultimate quest to create the greatest hentai game ever!
- Manga, 2/12 (2001)Kanpai!M-ON! Entertainment Inc., Gentousha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkYamada Shintaro is training to become a monster guardian--his job is to protect the monsters from harm. But when he meets Nao, a girl from his middle school, he suddenly falls in love...with her neckline! Shintaro will go to any lengths to prevent any disruption to her peaceful life--and preserve his choice view of her neck!
- Manga, 30/302 (2005)Sayonara, Zetsubou-SenseiKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkNozomu Itoshiki is depressed. Very depressed. He’s certifiably suicidal, but he’s also the beloved schoolteacher of a class of unique students, each charming in her own way: The stalker. The shut-in. The obsessive-compulsive. The girl who comes to class every day with strange bruises. And Kafuka, the most optimistic girl in the world, who knows that every cloud has a silver lining. For all of them, it’s a special time, when the right teacher can have a lasting positive effect on their lives. But is that teacher Itoshiki, a.k.a. Zetsubou-sensei, who just wants to find the perfect place to die?
- Novel, 1/3 (1948)No Longer HumanDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 26/268 (2008)Kami nomi zo Shiru SekaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKatsuragi Keima is known on the net at the Capturing God, while in real life he is an otamegane who hates all real girls. However he is approached by Elsee, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide in people. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by making the girl fall in love so the spirit gets forced out. Keima must capture all the spirits in the world so that his contract with hell ends.
- Manga, 1/7 (2006)My-Otome ArashiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action Comedy
- Manga, 16/181 (2014)Tokyo Ghoul:reShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe Commission of Counter Ghoul is the only organization fighting the Ghoul menace, and they will use every tool at their disposal to protect humanity from its ultimate predator. Their newest weapon in this hidden war is an experimental procedure that implants human investigators with a Ghoul’s Kagune, giving them Ghoul powers and abilities. But both the procedure and the newly formed Qs Squad are untested. Will they become heroes … or monsters?! Haise Sasaki has been tasked with teaching Qs Squad how to be outstanding Investigators, but his assignment is complicated by the troublesome personalities of his subordinates and his own uncertain grasp of his Ghoul powers. Can he pull this ragtag group together as a team, or will Qs Squad’s first assignment be their last?
- Manga, 2/8 (1995)Hiroki Endo's TanpenshuKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkAn anthology of seven short stories spread across two volumes. Volume 1 is comprised of The Crows, The Girl, And The Yakuza (in which an outcast Yakuza is sheltered by a disfigured runaway girl), Because You're Definitely A Cute Girl (in which a seemingly normal school girl snaps with murderous results) and For Those Of Us Who Don't Believe In God (in which a university theatre group puts on a play that is echoed and overshadowed by their own real life dramas). Volume 2 is comprised of Hang (an erotic sci-fi piece following an unlikely trio), High School Girl 2000 (a semi- autobiographical piece covering Endo’s premature midlife crisis), Platform (a two-part piece in which the son of a Yakuza boss encounters love, loss, family and violence) and Boys Don’t Cry (a very short comedic piece).
- Manga, 1/6 (2009)Struwwelpeter: Die RückkehrTokyopop GmbHNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 22/192 (2009)Medaka BoxShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkMedaka Kurokami is an exceptional first year student at Hanokiwa Academy who got elected as president of the student council with a smashing 98% of the votes. Extremely intelligent, strong, and rich; she wants to help anyone in need. To do that, she introduces a suggestion box that allows any student to contact her. Later known as the "Medaka Box", it will bring forth incredible challenges to Kurokami and her friends of the student council.
- Manga, 9/55 (2002)Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual CultureKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkIt’s the spring of freshman year, and Kanji Sasahara is in a quandary. Should he fulfill his long-cherished dream of joining an otaku club? Saki Kasukabe also faces a dilemma. Can she ever turn her boyfriend, anime fanboy Kousaka, into a normal guy? Kanji triumphs where Saki fails, when both Kanji and Kousaka sign up for Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture. Undeterred, Saki chases Kousaka through the various activities of the club, from costume-playing and comic conventions to video gaming and collecting anime figures–learning more than she ever wanted to about the humorous world of the Japanese fan . . .
- Manga, 1/6 (1994)Senmu no InuShougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/68 (2006)The Voynich HotelAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/243 (2004)Lucky StarKadokawa ShotenComedyOriginal WorkWhen eating a chocolate cornet which end do you begin with, the top or the bottom? Which side is the top and which is the bottom? For that matter, what is a chocolate cornet? The proper way to eat pastries is only one of the many everyday occurrences explored by the girls of Ms. Kuroi's class. Meet Konata, an athletic and intelligent girl too dedicated to her favorite primetime anime to excel in anything but otaku culture; Miyuki, the cute, bespectacled living example of moe with an encyclopedic knowledge of all subjects; Kagami, the bitter-sweet, tough but shy straight-man to Konata's constant teasing and pranks; and her younger fraternal twin sister, Tsukasa, a kind but air-headed klutz. Witness this study in the human condition as our heroines explore the unexplored in questioning the ordinary!
- Manga, 9/300 (2005)B Gata H KeiShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/144 (2008)Mudazumo Naki KaikakuTakeshobo Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkPrime Minister Junichiro Koizumi leads Japan in a world where Heads of State are near-superhuman action heroes, and where battles are waged and scores are settled through matches of extreme mah-jongg.
- Manga, 1/6 (2012)Serial Sausage SlaughterTokyopop GmbH, Delfinium PrintsNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (1994)Rumic Theater 1Shougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/72 (2006)Saint Young MenKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkBuddha, the spiritually awakened, and Jesus, son of God share an apartment in Tachikawa, Tokyo taking a secret vacation to the mortal plane.
- Manga, 1/- (2019)JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni NattaShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 3/19 (2008)Peepo ChooKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (1996)Short CutsShougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkSo just what is with this fascination for the Japanese teenage girl? We're talking about that extreme variant of her--that highly evolved creature of Japan's frantically trendy consumer culture...the ko-gal. Short Cuts is a unique and surreal Japanese comic strip that provides an illustrated journey into the ko-gal's world, created by Usamaru Furuya, one of Japan's most highly esteemed avant-garde comic artists.
- Manga, 20/- (2005)Tentai Senshi SunredSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Comedy
- Manga, 12/75 (2009)Are You Alice?Ichijinsha Ltd.ThrillerOtherA disillusioned young man in search of “something” stumbles into the weird and wacky world of Wonderland, where, as “Alice,” he is thrust into a murderous game of “Kill the White Rabbit” by command of the ruler of the land, the Queen of Hearts. But while Alice rails against the role that has been forced upon him, he has little choice but to comply. For in Wonderland, not sticking to the script can have deadly consequences…
- Manga, 14/163 (1997)The World is MineShougakukan Inc., EnterbrainActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, 5/20 (2010)Wuming QishiThe One Comics Publisher LTD.ComedyLight Novel
- Manhwa, 5/25 (2002)Don't Touch Me!Seoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2011)Simsimhan MawangNaver CorporationAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2014)78 Tage auf der Straße des HassesTokyopop GmbH, Delfinium PrintsNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/13 (1971)DaihakkutsuSeirin KogeishaDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/44 (2005)Mai-OtomeAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionArika Yumemiya has traveled far in search of her goal: the prestigious Gualderobe Academy. This is the school where young girls are trained to become Otomes, protectors of royal leaders throughout the lands. Here, Arika makes plenty of friends, but some enemies know something about her past that she does not. Nevertheless, her spirit and determination will keep pushing her forward
- Manga, 4/49 (2004)RessentimentShougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkIn 2015, AI development has reached the point where dating sims and the like are almost real. Takuro is a fat, balding loser who is feeling panicked by the onset of his 30s and lack of a woman. At his friend's insistence, Takuro decides to give up on real women forever and take the VR plunge. What follows is not as planned, however, and leads Takuro questioning if VR is really the best thing.
- Manga, 1/4 (2011)BlutrotkäppchenDelfinium Prints, Tokyopop GmbHNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/35 (2006)Negima!? NeoKodansha Ltd.ComedyBoy Wizard! Negi Springfield is ten years old . . . and a powerful wizard! This boy wizard is the greatest prodigy ever to graduate from his magic school in England. After graduation, however, Negi’s given an unusual assignment: teach English at an all-girl school in Japan. Now Negi has to find a way to deal with his thirty-one totally gorgeous–and completely overaffectionate–students . . . without using magic! Based on the Negima! anime, this is a fresh take on the beloved Negima! story.
- Manhua, ? (?)Yingxiong? Wo Zao Jiu Budangle?Light Novel
- Manga, 1/8 (2012)Haganai: I don't have many friends - Club MinutesMedia FactoryComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 3/- (2015)Iki no Kore! Shachiku-chanASCII Media WorksComedyOriginal Work