- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 15/- (1998)Dark EdgeMedia WorksAdventureOriginal WorkAfter his mother's death, Kuro Takagi transfers to Yotsuji Private High School, where his father is the proprietor. The school had a peculiar regulation which stated "students shall not remain on campus after sundown." Breaking the regulation on the first day of attendance, Kuro and his classmates are attacked by zombies that suddenly appear. In fact, they learn that the faculty members and even some missing students are zombies who possess an "evil gene". Kuro and his classmates somehow escape this time, but this was just a prelude to a more bizarre campus life that awaits them.
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2016)Zombie MariaShuueisha Inc.?Original Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Sweet HomeNaver CorporationHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/16 (2017)Dead Mount Death PlaySquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2018)Moshi FanrenTencent Holdings Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/30 (2006)Highschool of the DeadFujimi ShobouHorrorOriginal WorkA mysterious illness is spreading rapidly through the halls of Fujimi High School. In a matter of hours, the campus is transformed from a place of learning into a hive of nightmares, as the infected students collapse and are reborn as flesh-hungry zombies! Only a handful of students escape the initial outbreak - among them Takashi Komuro and his childhood friend, Rei. He manages to protect Rei from the initial onslaught, but how long can Takashi and the other students hope to survive when the whole school - maybe the whole town - is out for their blood?!
- Manga, 11/56 (2009)Sankarea: Undying LoveKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSince he was little, Chihiro has felt an unusual emotional connection to zombie movies. It’s not that he feels bad for the survivors – instead he fantasizes about comforting the poor undead girls they slaughter! When his beloved pet passes away, he decides to brew up a resurrection potion in secret. But he’s discovered by popular girl and local heiress Sanka Rea, whose life isn’t as perfect as it seems… and Furuya suggests that she could serve as a test subject!
- Manga, 1/6 (2016)I Am a Hero in IbarakiShougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2016)Majimak ZombieMr. Blue Corporation?Original Work
- Manga, 5/52 (2017)Marry GraveShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/39 (2012)Resident Evil: The Marhawa DesireAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorVideo Game
- Manga, 2/12 (2017)Undead MessiahTokyopop GmbHActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/28 (2000)Slayers SpecialKadokawa ShotenComedyLight NovelLina Inverse the precocious and dangerous sorceress, has teamed up with the barbaric and busty Naga the white Serpent. Together, they fight demons, thieves and monsters all in the name of treasure and a good meal. Join Lina and Naga in their latest tale of tribulations and triumph through a medieval world of monsters, mayhem and monkey business!
- Manga, 6/36 (2014)The Grim Reaper and an Argent CavalierSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 22/264 (2009)I Am a HeroShougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkA mentally unhinged manga artist witnesses the beginning of a zombie outbreak in Tokyo, and he’s certain of only two things: he’s destined to be the city’s hero, and he possesses something quite rare in Japan—an actual firearm!
- Manga, 10/49 (2011)Fort of ApocalypseKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/45 (2014)Hour of the ZombieTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/83 (2002)Zombie-LoanSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMichiru Kita’s a weak-spirited girl who has a hard time saying what’s on her mind. One day, she notices mysterious, ring-like markings around the necks of two of her classmates, Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana — two boys who miraculously survived a horrible accident six months before. Michiru, possessing the rare ability to see these rings, knows that they warn of impending death. Thinking that, perhaps, she can do something to save her classmates’ lives, she approaches them…but it seems the boys have already made a different kind of deal and garnered themselves a heavy debt.
- Manga, 4/32 (2013)Draw: Majo no Nemuru Umi deAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/62 (2012)School-Live!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkThe story of the manga revolves around girls who decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Kurumi, spacey school adviser Megu, level-headed underclassman Mii-kun, and Rii-san, who brings everyone together. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.
- Manhwa, ? (2016)SirenLezhin Entertainment Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2017)The Unfeeling MeKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.?Original Work
- Manhwa, ? (2014)Undead KingKakao Corp.HorrorOriginal WorkBlurb In a post-apocalyptic world, a group called the Nemesis infected the country with a contagion that transformed the population into flesh-eating zombies. A mysterious man known as the Undead King tries to fight back with a group of survivors and supernatural creatures called gangshi. A young high school boy finds himself drawn into this fight and struggles to stay alive while also trying to protect a young girl ganshi named Yoo Yoo that was left in his care.
- Manga, 11/58 (1998)Reiko the Zombie ShopBunkasha Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkTerror has struck the sleepy little town of Shiraike. A serial killer stalks the streets murdering innocent girls. Twenty-nine grisly murders have been committed, with no clues to catch the killer. That is, until the town receives a strange visitor: a beautiful young woman who can raise the dead. She is Reiko the Zombie Shop, necromancer for hire. For a price, she'll wake your dead, if only to find a clue to their demise, but she's not responsible for what the dead will say or do once they awaken!
- Manga, 1/12 (2018)Zombieland SagaCygames, Inc.Nonsense-ComedyAnime
- Manga, 8/46 (2010)Is this a Zombie?Kadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyLight NovelLife - or undeath? - isn't easy for Ayumu Aikawa. A seemingly normal high schooler, he is in fact a zombie who serves as a bodyguard to an introverted necromancer. But his already complicated existence becomes even more outlandish when he accidently steals the powers of a magical girl, transforming into one himself - complete with frilly dress and pink chainsaw!! How's a reanimated corpse supposed to keep his head on his shoulders with roommates like these girls around the house?
- Manga, 1/8 (2008)Burning Hell: Kami no KuniShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2011)Tokyo Summer of the DeadIchijinsha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2015)I Am a Hero in OsakaShougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2016)I Am a Hero in NagasakiShougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/23 (2018)8LDK: Kabanesha no OuShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2015)PandamicTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/26 (1999)Zombie HunterEnterbrain, AspectHorrorOriginal WorkToshio Tamura ex-grandpix racer found himself in a survival training camp on an isolated island called Zombie Island. Here he has to undergo hellish training in order to be able to survive in any situation to fight against the enemy of mankind ... zombies.
- Manga, 1/8 (2009)Takuramakan DoubutsuenHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2016)BL of the DeadEnterbrainDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 19/118 (2009)Kore wa Zombie desu ka?Fujimi ShobouRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkLife—or undeath?—isn’t easy for Ayumu Aikawa. A seemingly normal high schooler, he is in fact a zombie serving as bodyguard to an introverted necromancer. This already-complicated existence becomes even more outlandish when he accidentally steals the powers of a magical girl, transforming into one himself—complete with frilly dress and pink chainsaw!! How’s a reanimated corpse supposed to keep his head on his shoulders with roommates like these girls around the house?
- Manga, 1/11 (2016)Parasite QueenKill Time CommunicationHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/14 (2015)Shikabane Shoujo to Kakanai GakaIchijinsha Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 13/89 (2009)Chimamire Sukeban ChainsawEnterbrain?Original Work