- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 5/47 (2000)The Summit of the GodsShuueisha Inc.AdventureNovelGeorge Herbert Leigh Mallory is said to have given this in reply to the question “Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?” On his third expedition in June 1924, Mallory and his climbing partner, Andrew Irvine, disappeared on the North-East ridge during their ascent, having been sighted only a few hundred metres from the summit. In 1993, in a small Nepalese store, Makoto Fukamachi, photographer for a Japanese expedition to conquer Mt Everest, stumbles across an old camera – a Vest Pocket Autographic Kodak Special. Could it be Mallory’s camera? Did it hold the secret of whether Mallory and Irvine made it to the summit?
- Manga, 4/6 (2011)Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no KoukouseiEnterbrainThrillerVideo Game
- Manga, 2/6 (2018)Tengoku Dai MakyouKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Na Honjaman Level UpKakao Corp.AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 30/180 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Manga, 29/121 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 3/51 (2013)GraineliersSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 37/383 (2000)GantzShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThe last thing Kei and Masaru remember was being struck dead by a subway train while saving the life of a drunken bum. What a waste! And yet somehow they're still . . . alive? Or semi-alive? Maybe it's reanimated . . . by some kind of alien orb with a nasty message . . . "Your lives are over. What you do with your new lives is up to me!" And what this orb called "Gantz" intends to do with their lives is make them play games of death, hunting all kinds of odd aliens, along with a bunch of other ordinary citizens who've recently met a tragic semi-end. The missions they embark upon are often dangerous. Many die-and die again.
- Manga, 15/148 (2016)The Promised NeverlandShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/145 (2007)PsyrenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkUrban Legend "Save me!" Those were Sakurako Amamiya's last words to her friend Ageha Yoshina before she mysteriously went missing. Now Ageha's on a quest to find her. He's convinced that the mythical Psyren Secret Society has something to do with the recent rash of disappearances. And now he seems to be caught up as a player in their very deadly game...
- Manga, 12/59 (2006)Future DiaryKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal WorkYukiteru may be an ordinary student--he doesn't stand out and classmates ignore him. And his only hobby is the daily diary he keeps on his cell phone. But Yukiteru has a secret that nobody knows about... And vicious game of survival is about to begin among twelve diary holders--with the winner crowned god of a new world! Sakae Esuno's chilling shonen masterpiece is a relentless adventure that will have you questioning the boundaries of time and space--and hoping for the slightest glimmer of hope in a dark, desolate world that may look surprisingly familiar to all of us...
- Manga, 3/- (2012)Mechanical PrincessNeon ComicsAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/181 (2014)Tokyo Ghoul:reShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe Commission of Counter Ghoul is the only organization fighting the Ghoul menace, and they will use every tool at their disposal to protect humanity from its ultimate predator. Their newest weapon in this hidden war is an experimental procedure that implants human investigators with a Ghoul’s Kagune, giving them Ghoul powers and abilities. But both the procedure and the newly formed Qs Squad are untested. Will they become heroes … or monsters?! Haise Sasaki has been tasked with teaching Qs Squad how to be outstanding Investigators, but his assignment is complicated by the troublesome personalities of his subordinates and his own uncertain grasp of his Ghoul powers. Can he pull this ragtag group together as a team, or will Qs Squad’s first assignment be their last?
- Manga, 35/178 (2002)7 SeedsShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkNatsu wakes up to find herself thrown out in the middle of an ocean. The last thing she remembers is going to sleep in her own bed. She finds she's with 7 strangers, and none of them remembers boarding a plane or a ship. The group gets stranded on an island full of strange plants and creatures. There, the "guide" explains to them about 7SEEDS, a government project to ensure humanity's survival, set into motion when scientists around the world predicted the destruction of earth. In Japan, 5 groups of 7 people, plus a guide for each group were put into cold sleep, only to be released when the climate is suitable for their survival. But when Natsu's group is confronted with the proof that they are indeed in Japan after some kind of catastrophe, each have to deal with the fact that life as they know it is over. No help is coming. They have to survive on their own on this land, where the environment has seemingly turned back to Jurassic times.
- Manga, 7/50 (2009)Saiyaku wa Boku o Suki SugiruTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2011)Corpse Party: Another ChildMag Garden CorporationHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/37 (2002)King of ThornEnterbrainAdventureOriginal WorkKasumi and her sister, Shizuku, were infected with the Medusa virus, which slowly eats away at the body. There is no cure, but of the two only Kasumi is selected to go into a cryogenically frozen state along with 159 others until a cure is found. In the undetermined future, Kasumi awakens to find herself and others, who were in suspended animation in an unfamiliar world with bloodthirsty monsters. Kasumi struggles to survive in a treacherous world in order to unlock its mysteries and learn the fate of her twin sister.
- Manga, 6/45 (2008)Acid TownGentousha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/19 (2016)Black TorchShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkJiro Azuma is descended from of a long line of shinobi, and he also can talk to animals. One day, he rescues a very unique black cat named Rago, a supernatural being, and is dragged into a secret supernatural war.
- Manga, 3/21 (2003)Under Grand HotelFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkSen Owari, a student from Japan, is studying at Columbia University. During his stay in the US, he has an affair with his professor... later to be discovered by her husband! Sen confronts him and, leading to a fight, shoots and kills him! Now convicted of murder, Sen is sentenced to serve 80 years in prison at "Under Grand Hotel" (UGH). The only imprisoned Asian boy in the institution, he's an outcast, vulnerable and alone. When he approaches Swordfish, a prison gang leader, to get protection, Swordfish seizes the opportunity and claims Sen as his "personal property."
- Manga, 21/258 (2013)High-Rise InvasionKodansha Ltd., DeNA Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 22/213 (2011)Terra FormarsShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkIn the late 26th century, overpopulation on Earth is reaching the breaking point, and humanity must find new frontiers. The terraforming of Mars has taken centuries but is now complete. The colonization of Mars by humanity is an epoch-making event, but an unintended side effect of the terraforming process unleashes a horror no one could ever have imagined… After humanity’s first manned mission to the Red Planet was lost, a second expedition arrives. The explorers prepare to exterminate the cockroaches that were used to transform the Martian environment. They are shocked to discover that the insects have mutated into giant, aggressive humanoids with one overriding goal—exterminate the humans! But this crew of explorers has each undergone the “Bugs Procedure,” terrifying experimental surgery designed to make them more than human…
- Manga, 6/23 (2009)LimitKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal WorkMizuki Konno is your typical high school junior at Yanno Prefectural High School. Like many teens her age, she is studying hard for college and when she has some downtime she likes to fuss over fashion and make-up. While she may not be one of the class elites, Mizuki is fortunate to be on the right side of her class's idols. But that might not settle well with those who are in a similar academic status but not so lucky with their social lives. Mizuki has determined in her diary who is a "have" and who is a "have not." The diary is discovered before a class fieldtrip and tensions are now at new heights. Fights may soon break out - and ironically they will come from those "meek and helpless" figures who supposedly have no friends or future. But all this is supplanted when tragedy strikes in the form of a traffic accident and the class is split into two new groups: the living and the dead!
- Manga, 1/5 (2008)Mirai Nikki: MosaicKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/47 (2008)Corpse Party: Blood CoveredSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelWhen a mysterious earthquake rocks the grounds of Kisaragi Academy, its student soon find themselves in an alternate reality of murder and blood-covered mayhem.
- Manga, 3/- (2017)Fairy Tale Battle RoyaleKadokawa CorporationHorrorOtherKuninaka Aoba, a mercilessly bullied ninth grader, receives a magical contract that grants her greatest wish, but at what cost? Suddenly, Aoba is thrust down a rabbit hole into a strangely familiar world from children’s stories – only this version comes with a dark and gruesome twist. In this Wonderland, it’s kill or be killed, in a dark fairy tale fight for survival!
- Manga, 8/112 (2013)Green WorldzKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/13 (2016)AyanashiKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/24 (2011)Corpse Party: Book of ShadowsMedia FactoryHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/22 (2015)Hotarubi no Tomoru Koro niFutabasha Publishers Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/53 (1972)Devilman: The Classic CollectionKodansha Ltd., Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkDuring the Ice Age, demons, humanity's natural predator, were imprisoned in ice. Previously in hibernation, the demons are escaping in increasing numbers. Ryo Asuka's father was killed by demons after his archaeological explorations took him too close to the truth. After reading his father's notes, Ryo calls on the help of his best friend, Akira Fudo, to fight the demons. But only a demon can stand a chance against another, so Akira must let himself be possesed, but maintain control over the demon inside him. Akira, now as Devilman, must face the heightening onslaught of demon attacks to save humanity.
- Manga, 4/20 (2011)Tokyo Summer of the DeadIchijinsha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (?)Eternal ReverenceAction
- Manga, 10/40 (2014)Gakuen x FuusaFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Thriller
- Manga, 1/5 (1979)Shin DevilmanShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/25 (2019)Arata PrimalShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2019)DwaejiuriNaver CorporationActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2018)Girly Air ForceKadokawa ShotenActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 1/- (2019)Jinrui no Minasama e: Watashitachi no BashoEnterbrainAdventureVideo Game
- Light Novel, 1/- (2015)The DollThrillerOriginal Work