- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/61 (2009)K-ON! Anthology ComicHoubunsha Co. Ltd.ComedyOther
- Manga, 6/36 (2003)Shuffle!: Days in the BloomSentimental DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 10/- (2012)TeekyuuEarth Star EntertainmentComedyThe four girls of the Kameido High School tennis club play and don’t play tennis in their side-splittingly funny daily lives. The new club member, Yuri Oshimoto, is forced to be the straightman to her idiotic upperclassmen. Then there’s Kanae Shinjou, the stupidity-machine who can’t play tennis even though she’s in the tennis club; Marimo Bandou, the unpredictable super-pervert from Kansai; and Nasuno Takamiya, the air-headed, mysterious rich girl who tries to solve everything with money. Today, tomorrow, and the day after, regardless if they’re all there or not, it’s a tennis manga you can't help but roar in laughter at?! And in the fall of 2012, you might get caught up in the “Teekyuu” whirlwind even further?!
- Manga, 25/200 (1996)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkMeet Eikichi Onizuka, a 22-year old college karate champ and ex-biker. He's crude, foul-mouthed, and has a hair-trigger temper. Just the sort of guy you'd expect to see going back to school ... to become a teacher!
- Manga, 90/916 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 27/108 (2001)Fullmetal AlchemistSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn an alchemical ritual gone wrong, Edward Elric lost his arm and his leg, and his brother Alphonse became nothing but a soul in a suit of armor. Equipped with mechanical "auto-mail" limbs, Edward becomes a state alchemist, seeking the one thing that can restore his and his brother's bodies...the legendary Philosopher's Stone.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Yuuei HakushoShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyManga
- Manga, 3/24 (2008)Junjou Karen na Oretachi da!Kodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2005)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical NanohaGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAction
- Manga, 4/68 (2000)Ninin Ga Shinobuden: The Nonsense Kunoichi FictionMedia WorksNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkIn this story, our heroine Shinobu is a female ninja in training. The only trouble is, she seems more interested in hanging out with her friend Kaede, and the fact that her ninja Master is a round yellow thing(?) that pretends to be hawk isn't helping. Come join the world of Shinobuden where each chapter is an adventure jammed packed with antics, parodies and laughs.
- Manga, ? (2008)Spicy RecipeShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2011)Higurashi When They Cry: Dice Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel
- Anime Comics, 2/9 (2004)One Piece: Norowareta SeikenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 14/97 (2003)Yotsuba&!Media WorksComedyOriginal WorkFrom the nutty mind of Kyohiko Azuma, creator of the hit manga Azumanga Daioh comes the story of the new kid in town - little Yotsuba, a green-haired and wide-eyed girl who doesn't have a clue... about anything! With no knowledge of the world around her, and an unnatural fear of air conditioners, Yotsuba has her new neighbors' heads spinning. Join the hilarious exploits of an out-of-this-world schoolgirl as her befuddled friends attempt to uncover the secrets behind this strange child in Yotsubato!
- Manga, 3/- (2014)Uchiha Sasuke no Sharingan DenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOther
- Manga, 35/193 (1985)City HunterTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd., Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkRyo Saeba is a "sweeper" in the city of Tokyo. His works as a trouble shooter, cleaning the streets of vermin, and helping out desperate people. Sometimes he's a bodyguard, sometimes he's an assassin, whatever Ryo does he does it well. In fact his only flaw is his hormones - he loves the ladies and sometimes turns into an idiot when he's near them. Thankfully he's got people like his partner Kaori Makimura to keep him in check.
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Manga, 4/21 (2007)Higurashi When They Cry: Eye Opening ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelThe long-awaited 'answer arc' to the Higurashi WHEN THEY CRY Cotton Drifting Arc: You've already met Keiichi Maebara and his mischievous friends in the Abducted by Demons Arc. But Oyashiro-sama's curse is poised to strike anew in Hinamizawa village. When Keiichi spots tomboy Mion working at a maid café, he can hardly believe his eyes! But it's not Mion after all - it's her identical twin sister, Shion. Keiichi's never heard of this 'twin sister' before and suspects it's just another one of Mion's pranks. But through Shion, Keiichi is able to see a quieter, more feminine side of his best friend, even if it is all an act. As Keiichi spends more time with Shion, however, Rena grows more accusatory...
- Manga, 4/16 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Atonement ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelRena Ryugu has made a lot of great friends since returning to Hinamizawa a year ago. But the happiness of playing with her classmates can hardly make up for the sadness she feels at home. Her father’s new lover spends more and more time at their house, making Rena feel that she is no longer as needed as she was when her mother first abandoned the family for another man. Rena thought that coming back to the village would end the curse that tore apart her family and her mind, but she can’t shake the feeling that more heartbreak is in store…
- Manga, 24/107 (2006)Pandora HeartsSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal, inescapable prison known as the Abyss from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, do they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?
- Manga, 6/25 (2008)Higurashi When They Cry: Massacre ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelAs each incarnation of the terrible events in Hinamizawa unfolds, Rika Furude must watch as her friends descend into madness and despair, knowing the only fate that awaits her is death. With the unique ability to see all of these worlds, Rika desperately searches for the common links between them that will help her stop the cycle and give her and her friends a happy future beyond June 1983. But with less than a month before the cotton drifting in her current life, will Rika be able to change destiny in time?
- Manga, 2/7 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelLife couldn’t be better for Keiichi Maebara. Sure, he’s moved to a sleepy, little town where nothing happens and high school consists of a one-room schoolhouse — but his new friends and fellow students are all cute girls! When he happens upon a story about a grisly local murder, however, his contentment turns to uneasiness as he finds himself drawn into a web of silent intrigue that involves his newfound friends…and threatens his very existence.
- Manga, 9/70 (2009)GTO: 14 Days in ShonanKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkAfter guiding the infamous Tokyo Kissho Academy through a crash-course of his unique brand of life-lessons, a battered and bruised Eikichi Onizuka takes a well-deserved trip to his hometown of sorts, a typically quiet surfers paradise called Shonan. Unfortunately, with child neglect and abuse becoming a global phenomenon the self-proclaimed GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) quickly finds himself back in the saddle for what he hopes is a painless two-week long field trip with some teens in need. And while Onizuka's curriculum may not rely on the reading, writing and arithmetic that is common in most classrooms, he has more than a few good lessons in personal development, fisticuffs and fun to teach a new generation of trouble teens.
- Manga, 2/13 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Curse Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelIn this new re-telling, Keiichi, the new boy in the small mountain village of Hinamizawa, learns that his friend Satoko had a brother who disappeared. She's never fully recovered, so Keiichi is encouraged by fellow club member Rika to take the place of Satoko's brother in her life until her brother gets back. Keiichi and Satoko's bond gets stronger and stroger as he discovers how smart and resourceful she is but he also learns about Oyashiro-Sama's Curse, which allegedly claimed Satoko's family as its victims...
- Light Novel, 27/- (2008)Kyoukai Senjou no HorizonASCII Media WorksAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 11/- (2014)Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no ShoASCII Media WorksAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Time Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelFive years before Keiichi Maebara moved to Hinamizawa, inspector Mamoru Akasaka was sent from the Tokyo police to investigate the kidnapping of another officer's grandchild. The investigation leads him further and further into the greater mystery surrounding Hinamizawa and Oyashiro-sama's curse.
- Manga, 4/10 (2014)One Piece PartyShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/113 (2005)Detroit Metal CityHakusensha, Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkBy all appearances, Souichi Negishi is a sweet, well-mannered boy who likes Swedish pop music, trendy boutiques, and all things fashionable. But at the same time he's also Krauser II, front man for Detroit Metal City, an indie death metal band whose popularity increases by the day. Once the DMC makeup goes on and Souichi takes the stage, his natural talent as a death metal god can't help but flourish. Is this the band he's truly destined to be in?
- Manga, 2/12 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelThe Cotton-Drifting Arc Shion, a girl claiming to be Mion's younger sister, takes control of Keiichi's life. The story progresses like a love comedy set at the restaurant Angel Mort. But as the night of the Cotton Drifting Festival approaches, the story takes a dramatic turn...for the worst.
- Manga, 8/35 (2008)Higurashi When They Cry: Festival Accompanying ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelWhen her parents are killed in a terrible train accident, a young Miyo Takano is sent to live at an orphanage deep in the mountains. Little does she know that her parents' deaths are just the beginning of her hell, as the institution is run by a group of greedy, cruel men who care nothing for the grief-stricken girl. Subjected to abuses beyond imagining, Miyo and her roommates plan to escape, despite rumors of the terrible punishments that have befallen past runaways...
- Manga, 42/519 (1984)Dragon BallShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMeet a naive young monkey-tailed boy named Goku, whose quiet life changes when he meets Bulma, a girl who is on a quest to collect seven "Dragon Balls." If she gathers them all, an incredibly powerful dragon will appear and grant her one wish. But the precious orbs are scattered all over the world, and Bulma needs Goku's help (and his super-strength)! With a magic staff for a weapon and a flying cloud for a ride, Goku sets out on the adventure of a lifetime...
- Manga, 26/268 (2008)Kami nomi zo Shiru SekaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKatsuragi Keima is known on the net at the Capturing God, while in real life he is an otamegane who hates all real girls. However he is approached by Elsee, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide in people. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by making the girl fall in love so the spirit gets forced out. Keima must capture all the spirits in the world so that his contract with hell ends.
- Manga, 5/25 (2003)Saint Dragon Girl MiracleShuueisha Inc.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 18/77 (2010)To Love Ru: DarknessShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkThe Yūki's residence is now full of people: in addition to Rito and Mikan Yūki, Lala, her twin sisters Nana and Momo, and Golden Darkness. Momo, who also falls for Rito, actively tries to create a harem for him. Meanwhile, a mysterious red hair girl named Mea Kurosaki enters Sainan High School with a hidden agenda.
- Manga, 7/30 (1997)Kamikaze Kaito JeanneShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkBy day, Kusakabe Maron is an ordinary high school girl with more than her share of problems. But by night, she is Kamikaze Kaitou Jeannereincarnation of Joan of Arc! Her mission? Hunt down demonpossessed paintings and exorcise the evil spirits! But accomplishing this mission puts her in conflict with the authorities who only see her as a mysterious stranger vandalizing works of art. With only the help of angel-in-training Finn, she must survive high school during the day and fight evil by night!
- Manga, 9/58 (2000)Full Metal Panic!Kadokawa ShotenActionLight NovelA tie-in to the smash-hit anime series of the same name, the Full Metal Panic! manga is the story of gung-ho young secret agent Sousuke Sagara, assigned to go undercover and protect high-school honor-student Kaname Chidori from a band of international terrorists. Needless to say, Sosuke's background as a counterinsurgent guerilla isn't the best possible preparation for high school!