- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 5/55 (2002)PetKadokawa Shoten, Enterbrain, Shougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkTeenager Hiroki, who works for a Chinese mafia family only known as “the Company”, belongs to a small group of individuals capable of using a special ability called “Image”. This power allows its users to infiltrate another person’s mind and alter their memories—in favour of the “Company”. However, making use of this ability comes at a great risk, as one mistake while manipulating the target’s memories can lead to them “breaking” and winding up mentally disabled. Although Hiroki has a strong distaste for the “Company’s” methods, he sticks by his partner and mentor Tsukasa, who enabled him to lead a life as normal as is possible with his abilities. On the other hand, young adult Satoru, who is in possession of the same abilities and also serves the “Company”, was separated from his mentor Hayashi two years ago and has no information about the circumstances of his disappearance. After Hiroki gets to know Satoru better, he comes to realise that Tsukasa is keeping secrets from him as well …
- Manhwa, ? (2018)W.O.WBomcomics Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/34 (2011)Twittering Birds Never FlyTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Yashiro is the young leader of Shinseikai and the president of the Shinseikai Enterprise, but like so many powerful men, he leads a double life as a deviant and a masochist. Chikara Doumeki comes to work as a bodyguard for him and, although Yashiro had decided that he would never lay a hand on his own men, he finds there’s something about Doumeki that he can’t resist. Yashiro makes advances toward Doumeki, but Doumeki has mysterious reasons for denying. Yashiro, who abuses his power just to abuse himself, and Doumeki, who faithfully obeys his every command, begin the tumultuous affair of two men with songs in their hearts and no wings to fly.
- Manga, 9/45 (2002)FinderBiblos Co., Ltd., libre inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkWhile on assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld, photographer Takaba crosses paths with the dark and mysterious leader Asami. Asami takes Takaba captive, in an attempt to subjugate and possess him. But when the son of the Chinese mafia enters demanding evidence that Takaba may have, will Takaba be able to survive being caught in the crosshairs of a deadly underworld feud?
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2012)Shousetsu Finder no Rakuinlibre inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/15 (2012)Kuchizuke wa Uso no AjiKaioushaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2014)Gokudou NaiveShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 97/1042 (1994)Case ClosedShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkJimmy Kudo, the son of a world-renowned mystery writer, is a high school detective who has cracked the most baffling of cases. One day while on a date with his childhood friend Rachel Moore, Jimmy observes a pair of men in black involved in some shady business. The men capture Jimmy and give him a poisonous substance to rub out their witness. But instead of killing him, it turns him into a little kid! Jimmy takes on the pseudonym Conan Edogawa and continues to solve all the difficult cases that come his way. All the while, he's looking for the men in black and the mysterious organization they're with in order to find a cure for his miniature malady.
- Manga, 2/8 (2016)CoyoteFrontier Works Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2019)HohyeonghojeKakao Corp.?Original Work
- Manga, 42/409 (2004)Reborn!Shuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkJunior high student Tsuna is a failure at school, sports and socializing. But when toddler assassin Reborn arrives to groom Tsuna for his future as a Mafia boss, Tsuna may have found the "magic bullet" he needs to turn his life around!
- Manga, 5/19 (2014)Gangsta.: CursedShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/8 (1995)Hiroki Endo's TanpenshuKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkAn anthology of seven short stories spread across two volumes. Volume 1 is comprised of The Crows, The Girl, And The Yakuza (in which an outcast Yakuza is sheltered by a disfigured runaway girl), Because You're Definitely A Cute Girl (in which a seemingly normal school girl snaps with murderous results) and For Those Of Us Who Don't Believe In God (in which a university theatre group puts on a play that is echoed and overshadowed by their own real life dramas). Volume 2 is comprised of Hang (an erotic sci-fi piece following an unlikely trio), High School Girl 2000 (a semi- autobiographical piece covering Endo’s premature midlife crisis), Platform (a two-part piece in which the son of a Yakuza boss encounters love, loss, family and violence) and Boys Don’t Cry (a very short comedic piece).
- Manga, 1/24 (2015)Meitantei Conan: Double Face SelectionShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 21/- (2003)Baccano!Media WorksActionOriginal WorkNew York, 1931. The manufacture and sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited by law, but behind this prohibition, organized crime flourishes-so, too, do bank robbers, bootleggers, assassins, and homunculi. Some want money, some are chasing the secret to immortality, and others just want to have a really good time. You know what they say, though: You can’t always get what you want.
- Manga, 7/50 (2009)Saiyaku wa Boku o Suki SugiruTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/74 (2012)Bungo Stray DogsKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyOriginal WorkAfter young man Atsushi Nakajima saves a man from his wish of suicide, he and his friends join the "Arms Detective Company," a league of literary figures that also harness special powers.
- Manga, 8/54 (2011)Gangsta.Shinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb: In the city of Ergastulum, a shady ville filled with made men and petty thieves, whores on the make and cops on the take, there are some deeds too dirty for even its jaded inhabitants to touch. Enter the “Handymen,” Nic and Worick, who take care of the jobs no one else will handle. Until the day when a cop they know on the force requests their help in taking down a new gang muscling in on the territory of a top Mafia family. It seems like business (and mayhem) as usual, but the Handymen are about to find that this job is a lot more than they bargained for.
- Manga, 17/86 (2010)HinamatsuriEnterbrainComedyOriginal WorkNitta is an ambitious, young member of the Ashikawa-gumi yakuza syndicate. One day, a mysterious, oval-shaped object falls out of thin air into his apartment, and suddenly changes everything! Inside of the object is an expressionless young girl named Hina. The girl has formidable telekinetic powers that she uses to threaten Nitta, forcing him to allow her to live in his apartment. Dangers abound as the yakuza member and young psychic begin their life together as roommates!
- Manga, 1/13 (2018)Yakuza no Dai Oyabun ga Youjo ni Umarekawatta HanashiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/45 (2008)Acid TownGentousha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/68 (2006)The Voynich HotelAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2016)Aka to KuroKaioushaDramaManga
- Manga, 1/8 (2018)Nights Before NightTokyo MangashaRomantic DramaManga
- Manga, 20/141 (2014)The FableKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/56 (2005)Wild OnesHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkWhen Sachie Wakamura lost her mother, her estranged grandfather showed up to take care of her. The only problem is that Grandpa is the head of a yakuza gang! Sachie tries to continue living her normal life, but she can't run far since Rakuto, one of the most popular guys in school, is part of her grandfather's gang and her new protector. Soon, Sachie finds herself falling for her bodyguard. But she's the granddaughter of Rakuto's boss, so he can never show his feelings for her. Can Sachie find a way to fit into her new family and seize her chance at romance?
- Manga, 2/10 (2008)Iinchou no HimegotoShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/87 (2016)OriginKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/46 (2009)Triage XFujimi ShobouActionOriginal WorkMochizuki General Hospital boasts some of the most well-trained (and well-endowed) nurses in town. But though these ladies spend much of their day battling sickness, their after-hours are spent fighting a very different sort of disease…Under the leadership of the hospital chairman, a handful of staff members and local teenagers form a group of mercenary assassins, targeting the “cancers” of society and excising those individuals before their wickedness spreads.
- Manga, 3/21 (2003)Under Grand HotelFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkSen Owari, a student from Japan, is studying at Columbia University. During his stay in the US, he has an affair with his professor... later to be discovered by her husband! Sen confronts him and, leading to a fight, shoots and kills him! Now convicted of murder, Sen is sentenced to serve 80 years in prison at "Under Grand Hotel" (UGH). The only imprisoned Asian boy in the institution, he's an outcast, vulnerable and alone. When he approaches Swordfish, a prison gang leader, to get protection, Swordfish seizes the opportunity and claims Sen as his "personal property."
- Manga, 1/25 (2017)Meitantei Conan: Zettai Zetsumei SelectionShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/10 (2016)JealousyShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/83 (2002)Zombie-LoanSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMichiru Kita’s a weak-spirited girl who has a hard time saying what’s on her mind. One day, she notices mysterious, ring-like markings around the necks of two of her classmates, Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana — two boys who miraculously survived a horrible accident six months before. Michiru, possessing the rare ability to see these rings, knows that they warn of impending death. Thinking that, perhaps, she can do something to save her classmates’ lives, she approaches them…but it seems the boys have already made a different kind of deal and garnered themselves a heavy debt.
- Manga, 1/6 (2014)Ani no ChuukokuFrance Shoin Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2005)Because, Isn't It Love?!Magazine Magazine Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/- (2016)Dog EndShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/30 (2015)Inferno: If I'm With You, We May Fall Into HellKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2016)Yuki to MatsuShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2013)HatsukoiShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/50 (2002)Despotic LoverShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkOne day while walking home from her job, Kurumi Akino finds a wounded young man, and saves his life. He mysteriously dissapears after that, and leaves only the name “Hakuron”. Next thing she knows she’s been kidnapped from her school, and is on a private jet with that man, heading to China. It turns out she saved the life of the most infamous mobster in Hong Kong, and he wants her to stay with him.