- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 2/12 (2011)Deadman WonderlandKadokawa ShotenActionManga
- Light Novel, 2/9 (2019)Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou SuruShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Kyou Mei MachiHorrorLight Novel
- Manga, 4/14 (2012)Midgard no ShugoshaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)SoyoyuToomics Ltd.?
- Manga, 3/18 (2014)Suzuki-san wa Tada Shizuka ni KurashitaiTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Under Grand Hotel: Cross OverRomantic DramaManga
- Manga, 3/14 (1999)PartnerShuueisha Inc.DramaNae and Moe are identical twin sisters; Takeshi and Ken are fraternal twin brothers. Moe and Ken are public couples but Nae has a crush towards Ken secretly and Takeshi knows it all. A traffic accident took Moe away from them and, worse yet, her corpse was stolen from the hospital morgue before burial. Devastated, Ken locked himself up, and after months of solitary confinement he finally agreed to visit a mountain retreat with Nae and Takeshi. There they met a girl who looked exactly like Moe, but when Ken tried to grab her arm it was torn away from her torso. While Ken was horrified, consternated and paralyzed, several men-in-black immediately picked the girl up by a car and speed away. Ken, Nae and Takeshi pursued the car into a pharmaceutical facility but immediately found themselves surrounded by armed guards.
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 95/962 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Light Novel, 5/18 (2007)Bokurano: AlternativeShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/6 (2011)Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no KoukouseiEnterbrainThrillerVideo Game
- Novel, 1/- (2012)Hako no NakaKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/19 (2018)Heavenly DelusionKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/33 (2013)Les MisérablesShougakukan Inc.DramaNovel
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (1999)One Piece: Taose! Kaizoku GanzackShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 5/55 (2002)PetKadokawa Shoten, Enterbrain, Shougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkTeenager Hiroki, who works for a Chinese mafia family only known as “the Company”, belongs to a small group of individuals capable of using a special ability called “Image”. This power allows its users to infiltrate another person’s mind and alter their memories—in favour of the “Company”. However, making use of this ability comes at a great risk, as one mistake while manipulating the target’s memories can lead to them “breaking” and winding up mentally disabled. Although Hiroki has a strong distaste for the “Company’s” methods, he sticks by his partner and mentor Tsukasa, who enabled him to lead a life as normal as is possible with his abilities. On the other hand, young adult Satoru, who is in possession of the same abilities and also serves the “Company”, was separated from his mentor Hayashi two years ago and has no information about the circumstances of his disappearance. After Hiroki gets to know Satoru better, he comes to realise that Tsukasa is keeping secrets from him as well …
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Novel, 12/- (2013)Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga UmatteiruKadokawa ShotenCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/16 (2006)Valkyrie Profile 2: SilmeriaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureVideo Game
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media FactorySentimental DramaAnime
- Manhua, ? (2016)Jue Shi Wu ShenAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 18/162 (1994)MonsterShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkJohann is a cold and calculating killer with a mysterious past, and brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Conspiracy and serial murder open the door to a compelling, intricately woven plot in this compelling work of suspense.
- Manga, 1/6 (2011)Higurashi When They Cry: Dice Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 12/79 (2011)Shibito no Koe o Kiku ga YoiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.?Original Work
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Goemul Gongjagui Gyeyak GongnyeoKakao Corp.?
- Manga, 21/84 (2000)NanaShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNana "Hachi" Komatsu hopes that moving to Tokyo will help her make a clean start and leave her capricious love life behind her. Nana Osaki, who arrives in the city at the same time, has plans to score big in the world of rock'n'roll. Although these two young women come from different backgrounds, they quickly become best friends in a whirlwind world of sex, music, fashion, gossip and all-night parties!
- Manga, 3/16 (2012)In These Words801 MediaDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/24 (2011)Otorimonogatari: Decoy TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/34 (2011)Twittering Birds Never FlyTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Yashiro is the young leader of Shinseikai and the president of the Shinseikai Enterprise, but like so many powerful men, he leads a double life as a deviant and a masochist. Chikara Doumeki comes to work as a bodyguard for him and, although Yashiro had decided that he would never lay a hand on his own men, he finds there’s something about Doumeki that he can’t resist. Yashiro makes advances toward Doumeki, but Doumeki has mysterious reasons for denying. Yashiro, who abuses his power just to abuse himself, and Doumeki, who faithfully obeys his every command, begin the tumultuous affair of two men with songs in their hearts and no wings to fly.
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2000)One Piece: Loguetown-henShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Sweet HomeNaver CorporationHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 31/181 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Manga, 4/16 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Atonement ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelRena Ryugu has made a lot of great friends since returning to Hinamizawa a year ago. But the happiness of playing with her classmates can hardly make up for the sadness she feels at home. Her father’s new lover spends more and more time at their house, making Rena feel that she is no longer as needed as she was when her mother first abandoned the family for another man. Rena thought that coming back to the village would end the curse that tore apart her family and her mind, but she can’t shake the feeling that more heartbreak is in store…
- Manga, 14/143 (2011)Tokyo GhoulShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- Manga, 2/13 (2007)Satou Kashi no Dangan wa UchinukenaiFujimi ShobouDramaLight Novel