- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)I Want to Eat Your PancreasFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)SoyoyuToomics Ltd.?
- Manga, 3/18 (2014)Suzuki-san wa Tada Shizuka ni KurashitaiTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Under Grand Hotel: Cross OverRomantic DramaManga
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 89/912 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media FactorySentimental DramaAnime
- Manga, 8/33 (2013)Les MisérablesShougakukan Inc.DramaNovel
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (1999)PartnerShuueisha Inc.DramaNae and Moe are identical twin sisters; Takeshi and Ken are fraternal twin brothers. Moe and Ken are public couples but Nae has a crush towards Ken secretly and Takeshi knows it all. A traffic accident took Moe away from them and, worse yet, her corpse was stolen from the hospital morgue before burial. Devastated, Ken locked himself up, and after months of solitary confinement he finally agreed to visit a mountain retreat with Nae and Takeshi. There they met a girl who looked exactly like Moe, but when Ken tried to grab her arm it was torn away from her torso. While Ken was horrified, consternated and paralyzed, several men-in-black immediately picked the girl up by a car and speed away. Ken, Nae and Takeshi pursued the car into a pharmaceutical facility but immediately found themselves surrounded by armed guards.
- Manga, 4/16 (2006)Valkyrie Profile 2: SilmeriaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureVideo Game
- Manga, 1/6 (2011)Higurashi When They Cry: Dice Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/14 (2012)In These Words801 MediaDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Manga, 9/35 (2006)Blue Sheep ReverieHakusensha, Inc., Nihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.?Kai's lover has been murdered! Searching for the culprit, he comes to a town under the control of two groups, the Salts and the Minors. Once there, to get closer to "Iron Lahti," a man with the same ring as his lover, Kai becomes the man's bodyguard. The side story to the near-future boys' love series Steal Moon is finally published!
- Manga, 1/3 (2007)Koi KyokuseiKodansha Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 5/10 (2010)Kyoukotsu no YumeKadokawa Shoten?Novel
- Manga, 4/16 (2014)Mokushiroku AliceMedia FactoryActionLight Novel
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 14/143 (2011)Tokyo GhoulShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- Manga, 4/21 (2007)Higurashi When They Cry: Eye Opening ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelThe long-awaited 'answer arc' to the Higurashi WHEN THEY CRY Cotton Drifting Arc: You've already met Keiichi Maebara and his mischievous friends in the Abducted by Demons Arc. But Oyashiro-sama's curse is poised to strike anew in Hinamizawa village. When Keiichi spots tomboy Mion working at a maid café, he can hardly believe his eyes! But it's not Mion after all - it's her identical twin sister, Shion. Keiichi's never heard of this 'twin sister' before and suspects it's just another one of Mion's pranks. But through Shion, Keiichi is able to see a quieter, more feminine side of his best friend, even if it is all an act. As Keiichi spends more time with Shion, however, Rena grows more accusatory...
- Manga, 4/16 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Atonement ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelRena Ryugu has made a lot of great friends since returning to Hinamizawa a year ago. But the happiness of playing with her classmates can hardly make up for the sadness she feels at home. Her father’s new lover spends more and more time at their house, making Rena feel that she is no longer as needed as she was when her mother first abandoned the family for another man. Rena thought that coming back to the village would end the curse that tore apart her family and her mind, but she can’t shake the feeling that more heartbreak is in store…
- Manga, 24/107 (2006)Pandora HeartsSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal, inescapable prison known as the Abyss from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, do they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?
- Manga, 12/67 (2005)Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni SasaguShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkTakuma Kakinouchi has a childhood sweetheart: Mayu Taneda, daughter of his cardiologist. Although Takuma feels strongly for Mayu and vice versa, he distances himself from her intentionally, for he doesn't know how long will his heart keep functioning after he turns 20 (a secret she doesn't know yet), and making her cry for his unavoidable fate is the last thing he would do.
- Manga, 27/155 (2001)ClaymoreShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
- Manga, 6/25 (2008)Higurashi When They Cry: Massacre ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelAs each incarnation of the terrible events in Hinamizawa unfolds, Rika Furude must watch as her friends descend into madness and despair, knowing the only fate that awaits her is death. With the unique ability to see all of these worlds, Rika desperately searches for the common links between them that will help her stop the cycle and give her and her friends a happy future beyond June 1983. But with less than a month before the cotton drifting in her current life, will Rika be able to change destiny in time?
- Manga, 26/108 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 7/24 (2007)BorderMediationAction DramaOriginal WorkWelcome to a behind-the-scenes detective agency staffed by the most stunning men on the street… but don’t mistake this smooth, stylish crew for gumshoes! They always one-up the law with the greatest of ease and nab every crook, schemer and gang lord… but can they solve the mysteries of their own confused pasts? In the end, which of these sleuths will be rewarded with everlasting love?
- Manga, 2/7 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelLife couldn’t be better for Keiichi Maebara. Sure, he’s moved to a sleepy, little town where nothing happens and high school consists of a one-room schoolhouse — but his new friends and fellow students are all cute girls! When he happens upon a story about a grisly local murder, however, his contentment turns to uneasiness as he finds himself drawn into a web of silent intrigue that involves his newfound friends…and threatens his very existence.
- Manga, 2/13 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Curse Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelIn this new re-telling, Keiichi, the new boy in the small mountain village of Hinamizawa, learns that his friend Satoko had a brother who disappeared. She's never fully recovered, so Keiichi is encouraged by fellow club member Rika to take the place of Satoko's brother in her life until her brother gets back. Keiichi and Satoko's bond gets stronger and stroger as he discovers how smart and resourceful she is but he also learns about Oyashiro-Sama's Curse, which allegedly claimed Satoko's family as its victims...
- Manga, 1/1 (1978)ClaudineShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkClaudine is a woman convinced since she was young that she was born into the wrong gender. She struggles through life, being the first child after three older brothers to take after their father. She wants only to be able to find true love, and her attempts continue to end in tragedy as she is unable to be accepted as a man by her peers.
- Manhua, ? (2014)Lan ChiBeijing April Star Network Technology Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 15/75 (1998)Let DaiSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc., Ecomix Media CompanyRomantic DramaOriginal WorkLet Dai is a tragic tale of forbidden love and unforgivable betrayal. Set in a soulless neo-Seoul ruled by young punks and pleasure seekers, an amoral teenager named Dai is the living embodiment of the city's beauty and cruelty. As the leader of the vicious Furies gang, Dai seduces everyone who lays eyes on him, only to blind them to his own barbaric nature. When an honest schoolboy named Jaehee rescues a beautiful girl from being mugged by the Furies, he can't possibly realize how this brief encounter will plunge him into a downward spiral of unbridled passion and unfathomable pain. From his brutal gang initiation to an unspeakable act committed against his girlfriend, Jaehee wavers uncomfortably between revulsion and fascination. And in Dai he finds a tender, caring friend one moment and a heartless sociopath the next, awakening strange and unhealthy desires in Jaehee that he could never before have imagined.
- Manga, 10/97 (2007)Maoh: Juvenile RemixShougakukan Inc.ThrillerNovel"As crazy as your ideas might be, as long as you believe in yourself and tackle the issue head-on, you can even change the world." Ando is a high school student who has the power to make others say out loud what he's thinking. Inukai is the mysterious leader of a vigilante group called Grasshopper, which is at odds with the city's redevelopment plan. In this chaotic city, these two will come together to weave a story of courage, determination and confrontation.
- Manga, 9/- (2011)Shibito no Koe o Kiku ga YoiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 5/26 (2011)Twittering Birds Never FlyTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Yashiro is the young leader of Shinseikai and the president of the Shinseikai Enterprise, but like so many powerful men, he leads a double life as a deviant and a masochist. Chikara Doumeki comes to work as a bodyguard for him and, although Yashiro had decided that he would never lay a hand on his own men, he finds there’s something about Doumeki that he can’t resist. Yashiro makes advances toward Doumeki, but Doumeki has mysterious reasons for denying. Yashiro, who abuses his power just to abuse himself, and Doumeki, who faithfully obeys his every command, begin the tumultuous affair of two men with songs in their hearts and no wings to fly.
- Manga, 2/9 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Time Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelFive years before Keiichi Maebara moved to Hinamizawa, inspector Mamoru Akasaka was sent from the Tokyo police to investigate the kidnapping of another officer's grandchild. The investigation leads him further and further into the greater mystery surrounding Hinamizawa and Oyashiro-sama's curse.