- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 11/50 (1980)Hi Izuru Tokoro no TenshiHakusensha, Inc., Media FactoryDramaOriginal WorkHistorically, Prince Shoutoku Taishi lived from 574-622 AD and united Japan under the centralized government of an emperor. Known by his real name in the manga, Umayado, he is a cold and calculating politician and mystic that uses his beauty and cunning intellect to manipulate those around him. Umayado's only weakness is Emishi, the son of a rich family who Umayado finds himself hopelessly attracted to.
- Manga, 2/13 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Beyond Midnight ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelTwenty-three years after the terrible Hinamizawa Disaster, five strangers are drawn together to the abandoned mountain village by fate. One of them claims to be Mion Sonozaki, who was supposed to have died in the incident that claimed the lives of all the villagers. But only one thing is certain: Oyashiro-sama's curse did not die with the village. Will these five be able to survive the night?
- Manga, 1/6 (2014)IakesComic Culture VerlagThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/45 (1976)Kantou HeiyaFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/18 (2014)Kirisame ga Furu MoriMedia FactoryHorrorVideo Game
- Manhua, ? (2014)Lan ChiBeijing April Star Network Technology Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/21 (2013)Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of Jeanne d'ArcHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Joan of Arc is revered as a hero of the Hundred Years’ War and a saint of the Catholic church. But her leadership and strength of character in her time did not escape the notice of Kyubey, who, even in the fifteenth century, sought magical girl candidates for their valuable energies. With her friends and fellow magical girls fighting at her side, Joan fights the English occupiers of France – but will she soon find herself fighting something much more sinister?!
- Manga, 2/20 (1971)MariaFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (?)Maybe somedayDramaManga
- Manga, 1/13 (2018)Memento MemoriDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2014)Nanatsu no Taizai: Seven DaysKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2015)Naruto: Itachi's Story - MidnightShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Ori no Chuu no SoloistActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/15 (1972)Poe no IchizokuShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2016)qtμtSquare Enix Co., Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 9/29 (2014)Reincarnation no KabenMag Garden CorporationActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (1997)IC In A SunflowerShoudensha Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkA future in which children are bereft of sexual desire... A woman who spends her life resisting a penchant for biting... A man who gets twisted love advice from a robot maid... The incredible Mitsukazu Mihara delivers seven stories that spotlight agonizing truisms of the human condition, painting a vivid picture of humanity at once consumed and rescued by its own desires.
- Manga, 1/8 (2012)Sora no Deau Basho deMillion Publishing?Original Work
- Manhwa, 3/21 (2016)The HorizonComica Entertainment Corp.ThrillerOriginal WorkBlurb Two children unexpectedly meet in the midst of war. After running away from the chaos, they come across a long empty road. With no adults to rely on, the two strangers, now become friends, walk alongside each other to see what's at the end of the road. All they hope is to keep being able to move forward. Just what kind of trials and tragedy awaits them during their journey for survival?
- Manhwa, ? (2012)To Stand On One LegDaumActionOriginal WorkBlurb A historical tale of love and tragedy between a princess and her guard, a skillful swordsman, who only has one leg. He becomes entangled in a desperate battle for vengeance and all of their lives are put on the line.
- Manga, 5/- (2007)VampirKodansha Ltd.DramaHe died, only for a minute. Minakawa Ryo was an ordinary high school student until the day a girl jumped off a building, killing him with her. He miraculously comes back to life but with a new ability to see and hear what ordinary people cannot. Then one day a mysterious girl, Hokuto Shou, appears and tells him that his half has become a resident of the world of the dead. His previous ordinary life has dissipated, and a new life between the "living" and the "dead" begins.
- Manga, 4/- (2006)With!!Hakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2018)Yoru ni naru to Boku waKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Attack on Titan: No RegretsKodansha Ltd.ActionVisual NovelErwin Smith is a rising star of the Survey Corps, well known for his ruthless strategies and intrigue. While working with his squad to track down criminals, he finds himself in the Underground – the world beneath the city walls where humans live surrounded by the Capital’s filth. After confronting Levi Ackerman, a man who survives on wits and agility, Erwin is impressed by his strength and propositions him to join the Survey Corps. If Levi refuses, he’ll be handed over to the Military Police for his crimes.
- Manga, 20/120 (1994)Angel SanctuaryHakusensha, Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkThe angel Alexiel loved God, but she rebelled against Heaven when she saw how disgracefully the other angels were behaving. She was finally captured, and as punishment sent to Earth to live an endless series of tragic lives. She now inhabits the body of Setsuna Mudo, a troubled teen in love with his sister Sara. Setsuna's misery mirrors the chaos among the angels, and their combined passions threaten to destroy both Heaven and Earth.
- Manga, 10/45 (2008)Tasogare Otome x AmnesiaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkA young woman, by some strange occurrence, was left to die alone in the former building of the Academy for Sincere Teachings. Mysteriously, there is one person who can see her in ghost form: Niiya Teiichi, a freshman. Now they both seek to find out the reasoning behind her death, and what could have caused it.
- Manga, 11/65 (2003)Bokurano: OursShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOne summer, fifteen kids innocently wander into a nearby seaside cave. There they meet a strange man who invites them to play an exciting new video game. This game, he explains, pits one lone giant robot against a horde of alien invaders. To play the game, all they have to do is sign a simple contract. The game stops being fun when the kids find out the true purpose of their pact.
- Manga, 3/- (2009)Killing IagoCarlsen MangaRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 25/181 (2006)Sun-Ken RockShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkA Japanese teenage guy, Ken Kitano, goes off after the girl he likes, Yumin, to Seoul, Korea. However, because of his immense fighting skills and his strong spirits he catches the eyes of a gang...
- Manga, 4/20 (2010)AnotherKadokawa ShotenHorrorNovelHorror novel reader Kouichi Sakakibara moves to his grandparents home after his father went abroad, but soon after turning 15 he's hospitalized by a sudden pneumothorax, missing his first day of school. In the hospital he meets a mysterious girl called Mei Misaki. After recovery he joins the 3rd year 3-Class at North Yomiyama Middle School. Kouichi finds Mei Misaki is in the same class, but notice that the rest of his classmates don't see her and avoid to speak about it. He later hear from his aunt from the story of a prestigious girl in the same class from 26 years before that died in an accident. Refusing to accept it her classmates kept pretending she was still alive. In that year' graduation commemorative photograph, the girl supposedly not to be was there. Her name was Mei Misaki.
- Manga, 3/12 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Different StoryHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Mami’s warm personality has made it difficult for her to adjust to her solitary life as a magical girl, where survival often takes precedence over kindness. When she meets Kyouko Sakura, a fellow lone wolf, she is excited at the prospect of working together with another magical girl and forging a friendship built on ultimate trust. But many are the sacrifices all magical girls must make, and the consequences of Kyouko’s choice are only just becoming clear to her. When the pain becomes unbearable, will Kyouko remain standing beside Mami as a force for the greater good ...?
- Manhwa, 3/30 (2011)Jisang Choeagui SonyeonNaver CorporationNonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/31 (2010)Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo ShinjuKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/36 (2011)Kira-kun TodayKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/17 (2014)All You Need is KillShuueisha Inc.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 20/81 (2008)Zekkyou GakkyuuShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe screaming lessons, a guide to the dark world behind our everyday life. No textbooks or pencils are needed, only courage...
- Manga, 4/17 (2011)Sekai no HateShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 35/178 (2002)7 SeedsShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkNatsu wakes up to find herself thrown out in the middle of an ocean. The last thing she remembers is going to sleep in her own bed. She finds she's with 7 strangers, and none of them remembers boarding a plane or a ship. The group gets stranded on an island full of strange plants and creatures. There, the "guide" explains to them about 7SEEDS, a government project to ensure humanity's survival, set into motion when scientists around the world predicted the destruction of earth. In Japan, 5 groups of 7 people, plus a guide for each group were put into cold sleep, only to be released when the climate is suitable for their survival. But when Natsu's group is confronted with the proof that they are indeed in Japan after some kind of catastrophe, each have to deal with the fact that life as they know it is over. No help is coming. They have to survive on their own on this land, where the environment has seemingly turned back to Jurassic times.
- Manga, 12/111 (2014)HelckShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/23 (2008)"Bungaku Shoujo" to Shi ni Tagari no DoukeSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaLight NovelThe Literature Club consists of only two people: Konoha Inoue and Amano Tooko. Tooko makes Konoha join the Literature Club, when he finds out her secret; she eats stories, literally. He has to write a story everyday for her to eat. One day, a young girl,Chia-chan, arrives, asking the Literature Club if they could write a love letter to a guy she likes, Shuuji-senpai. But there is no evidence that this Shuuji-senpai even exists. Just who is Shuuji-senpai...