- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/- (2014)Tourou no OriShoudensha Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2005)Otogi ZoshiMag Garden CorporationActionFor Hikaru, learning swordsmanship is far more interesting than thinking about marriage...and she won't let being the only daughter of a noble house in 10th-century Japan stand in her way! But one fateful day, Hikaru comes across a group of thieves who want revenge on her adored older brother Raikou for obliterating their village. Now Hikaru must sharpen her sword, as she is the only person who can prevent her brother's head from being served on a platter!
- Novel, ? (2015)Mo Dao Zu Shi?Original Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Sin Amhaeng EosaNaver CorporationActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/50 (1999)MushishiKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkTHEY HAVE EXISTED SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. Some live in the deep darkness behind your eyelids. Some eat silence. Some thoughtlessly kill. Some simply drive men mad. Shortly after life emerged from the primordial ooze, these deadly creatures, Mushi, came into terrifying being. And they still exist and wreak havoc in the world today. Ginko, a young man with a sardonic smile, has the knowledge and skill to save those plagued by mushi . . . perhaps.
- Manga, 55/528 (2006)KingdomShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkTwo boys who work as slaves dream of becoming great generals. An opportunity arrises when one of the boys is taken away to the capital. However, he returns on the brink of death. Shin, the other boy, vows he will continue their dream. He does everything he has to to survive on the battlefield and become a superior commander. Starting from a 5 man team, he works his way up through every battle, every war, to get to the top.
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, ? (2015)Tiger-ani to DragonShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 77/704 (2003)Gin TamaShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
- Manhua, ? (2017)Mo Dao Zu ShiKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.?
- Manga, 9/42 (2005)The Story of SaiunkokuKadokawa ShotenRomanceLight NovelShurei enters the palace as Ryuki’s consort, but he has yet to seek her out. It is rumored that men, not women, share the emperor’s bedchamber. Shurei must think of a way to stop the emperor from shirking his responsibilities, but she has to find him first!
- Manhua, ? (2016)Jue Shi Wu ShenAdventureLight Novel
- Manhua, 4/14 (2006)WeddingComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 37/327 (1999)VagabondKodansha Ltd.AdventureNovelShinmen Takezo is destined to become the legendary sword-saint, Miyamoto Musashi--perhaps the most renowned samurai of all time. For now, Takezo is a cold-hearted killer, who will take on anyone in mortal combat to make a name for himself. This is the journey of a wild young brute who strives to reach enlightenment by way of the sword--fighting on the edge of death.
- Manga, 17/100 (2007)Sengoku YoukoMag Garden CorporationActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2011)Feng Shen Ji IIBookone Creative Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, 2/- (2010)Feng Yu Jiu TianUei-Shiang Co., LtdAdventureNovel
- Manga, 17/177 (2013)Gunjou SenkiShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/50 (1980)Hi Izuru Tokoro no TenshiHakusensha, Inc., Media FactoryDramaOriginal WorkHistorically, Prince Shoutoku Taishi lived from 574-622 AD and united Japan under the centralized government of an emperor. Known by his real name in the manga, Umayado, he is a cold and calculating politician and mystic that uses his beauty and cunning intellect to manipulate those around him. Umayado's only weakness is Emishi, the son of a rich family who Umayado finds himself hopelessly attracted to.
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Kage ni Saku HanaHakusensha, Inc.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2007)KatanagatariKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 4/33 (2015)Pureun YuriSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/134 (2012)Sengoku IttoukiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2017)Shiyi LuKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 11/46 (1999)Threads of TimeDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkMoon Bin Kim dreams of living in a different time -- a time in which homework doesn't exist, and what is best in life is living by a warrior's ethic. However, this 20th-century student should be careful what he wishes for ... he suddenly must come to terms with why he constantly finds himself living life in the 13th century as the son of a prominent warrior family! Are his dreams becoming reality -- or is reality just a waking nightmare?
- Manhwa, ? (2012)To Stand On One LegDaumActionOriginal WorkBlurb A historical tale of love and tragedy between a princess and her guard, a skillful swordsman, who only has one leg. He becomes entangled in a desperate battle for vengeance and all of their lives are put on the line.
- Manga, 2/10 (2007)Utsushimi no HanaGentousha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/17 (2010)YukarismHakusensha, Inc.IndefiniteOriginal WorkYukari Kobayakawa has become an accomplished author at 17, creating stories with accurate details of the Edo period. His classmate, Mahoro Tachibana, is a fan of his work and is excited to finally get a chance to meet her favorite writer. When she asks about the research he does, Yukari tells her that he doesn’t study the period but simply remembers a past life. He feels a connection to Mahoro, and when she asks for a handshake, he is suddenly thrust into his past life as the courtesan Yumurasaki.
- Manhua, ? (2012)Feng Shen Ji IIIBookone Creative Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2002)Tail of the Moon Prequel: The Other Hanzo(u)Shuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKaguya doesn't remember who she is or why she has a huge scar on her back. Six months ago, she was found injured and unconscious in a field of bamboo. Now she works as a housekeeper and babysitter at a brothel, living her new life simply as "Kaguya." Kaguya's real identity is entwined with two men--Hanzou, a handsome bodyguard of Okazaki Castle, and Hanzo, a leader of the ninja village of Iga. Between amnesia and mistaken identity, no one knows for sure what kind of person Kaguya is. Only her distinctive scar will lead her to the truth...
- Manga, 6/29 (1999)Peace MakerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen childhood innocence gives way to a blinding thirst for revenge, is it worth the price of one's humanity? Tetsunosuke and Tatsunosuke are the sons of a diplomat who sought to bring peace and prosperity to Japan during the early Meiji Restoration. But when their parents are murdered before their very eyes, Tetsu seeks to join the Shinsengumi, the unofficial police who are capable of the same brutality as his parents' murderers. Wading through a sea of espionage, deception and bloodshed, the young boy must choose: should he take a step on the path to becoming a demon...or give up his rage and transform into the ultimate Peacemaker?
- Manhua, 1/7 (2008)Peony PavilionHunan Juvenile and Children's Publishing House Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOther
- Manga, 1/3 (1996)The Legend of Chun HyangHakusensha, Inc.AdventureA beautiful warrior princess is the only one who can save her land from a tyrannical ruler whose only form of governing is oppression and corruption. In a remarkably daring departure from CLAMP's usual fare, this stand-alone historical fantasy set in ancient Korea features striking brushstrokes reminiscent of "Shirahime-syo."
- Manhua, ? (2010)Feng Shen JiBookone Creative Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, 9/30 (2003)Divine MelodyTong Li Publishing Co.DramaOriginal WorkCai-Sheng is a young celestial fox demon being raised by a bevy of wild fox demons, who hope she will master the celestial ability to transform into a male and save them from extinction. One day, she sneaks out to the nearby village, where she befriends a little boy and girl. When they save Cai-Sheng from a dog attack, her caretaker marks them with special symbols that will not disappear until Cai-Sheng returns repays her debt to them. 200 years later, Cai-Sheng meets the reincarnated boy and girl, and decides to repay her debt to them by trying to match-make the pair.
- Manga, 5/21 (2006)Hero TalesSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaLegend speaks of seven heroes, each one bearing the power of one of the stars of the Big Dipper. Two of these stars are constantly in conflict, destined to battle and throw the world into chaos… Not that Taitou has ever paid much attention to old stories. Headstrong and defiant, he is the last in his village to complete his coming-of-age ceremony — a fact his sister Laila incessantly teases him about. When he is finally deemed worthy, he is presented with the Kenkaranbu, an ancient sword that can only be drawn by a true hero. As the frustrated Taitou struggles to unsheathe the sword, a mysterious thief appears, making off with the blade and citing the legend of the Big Dipper. The stars have been set in motion, as Taitou sets off after the Kenkaranbu and the truth of his own destiny…Hiromu Arakawa, creator of Fullmetal Alchemist, brings the legend to life!
- Manga, 2/20 (2010)Honey DipIssuishaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/7 (2013)Isobe Isobee Monogatari: Ukiyo wa Tsurai yoShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 22/- (2006)NabiDaewon Culture Industry Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2012)Ruru Chouchou?Original Work