- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 14/82 (1972)The Rose of VersaillesShuueisha Inc., FairBell, Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOscar was born a girl, but her father needed an heir, so she was brought up to be in the royal guard. As she grows up she runs into Marie Antoinette and tries to keep her safe and help France as it's finance is terrible.
- Manga, 24/107 (2006)Pandora HeartsSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal, inescapable prison known as the Abyss from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, do they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?
- Manga, 3/51 (2013)GraineliersSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 7/29 (2008)Savage GardenDaewon Culture Industry Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/15 (1972)The Poe ClanShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/4 (2004)Howl's Moving CastleTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureAfter a escaping the unwanted attentions of some bored soldiers with the help of a handsome stranger, Sophie returns home only to be accosted by the infamous Witch of the Waste! The Witch lays a curse on her, turning Sophie into a creaky old woman. Sophie knows she has to leave town, and soon finds herself taking shelter in the moving castle of the dread wizard Howl...who is rumored to eat women's hearts!
- Manga, 12/34 (2015)Innocent RougeShuueisha Inc.Drama
- Manga, 12/45 (2013)ArteTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2000)Gerard & Jacqueslibre inc., Biblos Co., Ltd., Hakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkIt's a thrilling and romantic tale of an erotic novelist and his formerly aristocratic footman, set just before the French Revolution! Gerard frees Jacques from a high-class brothel in order to teach the boy how hard it is to make a living as a commoner, only to end up hiring him to be his footman. But when Jacques discovers that Gerard really does want a footman, not a live-in lover, a friendship--and possibly something more--begins to form between the two.
- Manga, 9/99 (2013)InnocentShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal WorkIn the 18th century, seeking freedom and equality, the event that became the starting point of modern French society, the French Revolution, began. There was one more protagonist that lived within the darkness, Henry Charles Sanson. He was the fourth generation family head of the Sanson Family, and executioner of Paris.
- Manga, 5/10 (2017)Blissful LandKodansha Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/9 (2005)HitomiDaitoshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/26 (2017)IssakKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2011)FurariKodansha Ltd.?Original WorkGO WITH THE FLOW Slowly but surely he takes a promenade through Edo. Furari could be loosely translated as 'aimlessly,' 'at random,' 'bend in the wind' or 'go with the flow.' But our stroller this time leaves nothing to chance. Jiro Taniguchi returns with this delightful and insightful tale of life in a Japan long forgotten. Inspired by an historical figure, Tadataka Ino (1745 - 1818), Taniguchi invites us to join this unnamed but appealing and picturesque figure as he strolls through the various districts of Edo, the ancient Tokyo, with its thousand little pleasures. Now retired from business he surveys, measures, draws and takes notes whilst giving free reign to his taste for simple poetry and his inexhaustible capacity for wonder. As he did with the lead character in The times of Botchan, the writer Soseki, Taniguchi slips easily into the heart and mind of this early cartographer and reveals his world to us in full graphic detail so we may fully perceive and understand.
- Manga, 2/8 (1995)Vendemiaire no TsubasaKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/64 (2012)Magical Girl ApocalypseAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkKii and Tsukune are normal high school freshmen. One day, a magical girl appears at their high school, and she uses her mysterious power to kill their classmates one by one.
- Manga, 1/4 (2016)Marie Antoinette: La jeunesse d'une reineKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2001)Mozart wa Komoriuta o UtawanaiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Crime
- Manga, 4/10 (1984)Versailles no Bara GaidenJitsugyou no Nihon Sha, Ltd., FairBell, Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2019)Ermafrodito: Harlows BegehrenTokyopop GmbHRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 14/- (2012)Altina the Sword PrincessEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2005)WantedHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkIn the Mediterranean at end of the 17th century, former songstress Armeria disguises herself as a boy and boards the ship of the pirate Skulls--the man who kidnapped Luce, her first love. Captain Skulls is arrogant, violent, and a skirt chaser! And unfortunately for Armeria, he discovers she's a woman...
- Manga, 2/18 (2007)Ikoku Meiro no CroiséeFujimi ShobouSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2013)Assassin's Creed: AwakeningShuueisha Inc.AdventureVideo Game
- Manga, 1/1 (2007)WilliamsAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/69 (2015)Dai-3 no GideonShougakukan Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (1950)FaustKodansha Ltd., Fuji ShobouGhost StoriesNovelThe Devil Mephisto wreaks acts of violence across the Earth, such as sending Angels down and making them human. The Angel Mephisto has previously sent to Earth is reborn as Princess Margarete, as Faust is in Hell, he appears before Faust and carelessly signs a contract with him stating that he will go to Hell if Mephisto satisfies his desires. Meanwhile, Faust is forced to accept the unreasonable demand of the King, father of Margarete, to find the most beautiful goddess in the world, known by the name of Helen. Together with Mephisto, Faust starts for the mountains of Hartz, where devils are said to gather on the night of Walpurgis.
- Manga, 13/43 (2000)Kenja no IshiBunkasha Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2013)Versailles no Bara: Episode-henShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Malgwallyangi GildeurigiDaum?Other
- Light Novel, 3/14 (2011)PandoraHearts: Caucus RaceSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Within these pages, four fairy tales unfold, each peering into one of the houses of the four great dukedoms: Vessalius, Rainsworth, Barma, and Nightray. Shifting among present, past, and future, these stories link to each other like a wheel, traveling to and fro in a never-ending ring between the everyday and the extraordinary. Inside this ring, the protagonists take off at a gallop. Caucus race: A race that is run within a circle, any which way one likes. A race with no goal. Who will be the winner? Look deeper into the world of Pandora Hearts with this first ever novelization based on the work of the New York Times bestselling manga creator Jun Mochizuki, illuminated by special manga shorts drawn by Mochizuki herself ...
- Manga, 2/8 (2010)Shishaku Valmont: Kiken na KankeiShougakukan Inc.DramaNovel
- Manhua, 4/22 (2013)OldmanTong Li Publishing Co.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 4 / Kinki Kourin Teien Salem Itan Naru SalemIchijinsha Ltd.Action DramaVideo Game
- Manga, 2/2 (1987)Ludwig BKodansha Ltd., Ushio ShuppanshaDramaOriginal WorkThe young Ludwig von Beethoven struggles to make his way as a musician despite the exploitation of the aristocracy, harsh wars, degenerative health problems, and the personal persecution of a young nobleman, Franz Creutstein, who has chosen Ludwig as the target of vicious abuse fueled by Franz’ rage over his mother’s death and father's cruelty.
- Manga, 1/3 (2003)Glass WingsKadokawa ShotenRomantic DramaOriginal WorkThis Gothic shojo manga is a single volume comprising three stories -- a main one, "One with the Glass Wings," and two shorter stories "Firefly" and "Jion Princess" -- that feature characters falling in and out of love, against all odds. There is a fragility to the main characters in each story; each is afflicted with some sort of physical and/or mental ailment -- for instance, a blood disease is the affliction in the main story. But regardless of all the obstacles and interference, love conquers all.
- Manga, 2/4 (2001)The World Exists for MeKadokawa ShotenAdventureIn the past, the devil R received his invincible powers from "The Book of S&M." But one day, an unknowing youth stole "The Book of S&M," cut it up into bits, and created a girl doll called "S" and a boy doll called "M" out of papier mache. The power that the devil held from "The Book of S&M" was now divided between 2 dolls.
- Manga, 3/20 (1995)Blaster KnuckleHakusensha, Inc.Action
- Manga, 3/30 (2009)Godeath: Megami no KetsumyakuShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (1999)Lovers in the Nightlibre inc., Biblos Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkThe great Fumi Yoshinaga once wrote a short story about a bratty French nobleman named Antoine, his unspoken passion for his uptight and proper butler, Claude, and how their love collides one night on the eve of the French Revolution. The story was such a success that soon she went back and told more about the history of this charming couple, how they fell in love, and how they weathered the Revolution together. With her typical wit and charm, Yoshinaga gives us two volumes of tales to delight, including a love story set in Seattle (check out the cameo of Pike Place Market!), an eerie story set in feudal Japan, a twisted modern romance, and a tragic tale of Claude’s uncle and his own noble lover.