- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 22/154 (2005)LordShougakukan Inc.Drama
- Manga, ? (2013)Nobunaga the FoolKadokawa ShotenAction
- Manga, 3/- (2004)RampageSB Creative Corp., Kodansha Ltd.?
- Manga, 13/- (1997)Shin Tekken ChinmiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIn the previous "Kung-Fu Boy" series, Chinmi became the master of Kempo at Dairin temple, where he trained disciples. When they lose contact with Kyorinji, a temple of the same sect, Chinmi is dispatched to the Kanan Autonomous region to investigate. He tries to enter Kanan with Pushin, a swordmaster whom he met traveling to Kanan. But they are attacked after trying to enter Kanan and pursued by the Border Police who chase them into a waterfall. A fisherman saves them and aids their entrance into Kanan. The people of Kanan are forcibly oppressed by the government. Chinmi befriends the people and makes the big decision to free them with his Kempo.
- Manga, ? (2019)Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to YouhishiASCII Media WorksAdventureLight Novel
- Manhwa, ? (2017)SoyoyuToomics Ltd.?
- Manga, 22/116 (2007)Tekken Chinmi LegendsKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenIn the 1st saga Chinmi must rescue Princess Mito of a neighbouring kingdom after she is captured by bandits. In the 2nd saga Chinmi helps save his love interest Yan from a flash flood that hit the nearby town.
- Manga, 3/- (2014)Tourou no OriShoudensha Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Yagate Koisuru Vivi LaneShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2005)Otogi ZoshiMag Garden CorporationActionFor Hikaru, learning swordsmanship is far more interesting than thinking about marriage...and she won't let being the only daughter of a noble house in 10th-century Japan stand in her way! But one fateful day, Hikaru comes across a group of thieves who want revenge on her adored older brother Raikou for obliterating their village. Now Hikaru must sharpen her sword, as she is the only person who can prevent her brother's head from being served on a platter!
- Manga, 1/6 (1998)Anne no AijouRomantic DramaNovel
- Manga, 13/204 (2013)Kantai Collection: KanColle - 4-koma Comic - Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!EnterbrainComedyVideo Game
- Manga, 5/47 (2000)The Summit of the GodsShuueisha Inc.AdventureNovelGeorge Herbert Leigh Mallory is said to have given this in reply to the question “Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?” On his third expedition in June 1924, Mallory and his climbing partner, Andrew Irvine, disappeared on the North-East ridge during their ascent, having been sighted only a few hundred metres from the summit. In 1993, in a small Nepalese store, Makoto Fukamachi, photographer for a Japanese expedition to conquer Mt Everest, stumbles across an old camera – a Vest Pocket Autographic Kodak Special. Could it be Mallory’s camera? Did it hold the secret of whether Mallory and Irvine made it to the summit?
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 24/95 (2004)Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Steel Ball RunShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAmerica, 1890. The longest and largest race ever, the Steel Ball Run, is about to start. It's a race from San Diego, California all the way to New York City, New York, and while horses are the traditional racing medium, anything can be used. The winner is the one with the most points, via checkpoint placement, when they reach New York. The prize: $2,000,000. Gyro Zepelli, a mysterious man with an equally mysterious steel ball, is planning on winning the race. Johnny Joestar (JoJo) is a former jockey who's cockiness got him paralyzed from the legs down. An accidental contact with the steel ball made his leg twitch, so he's in the race the learn about Gyro's steel ball. But the challenges of Diego Brando, a popular European jockey, Pocoloco, a slave with the Devil's Luck, Sandman, a native american who is sprinting all the way to NYC, and others will make it hard for Gyro and JoJo to win.
- Manga, 27/108 (2001)Fullmetal AlchemistSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn an alchemical ritual gone wrong, Edward Elric lost his arm and his leg, and his brother Alphonse became nothing but a soul in a suit of armor. Equipped with mechanical "auto-mail" limbs, Edward becomes a state alchemist, seeking the one thing that can restore his and his brother's bodies...the legendary Philosopher's Stone.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2015)Aku no Joou no KisekiAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.Drama
- Light Novel, 7/51 (2013)Haruka Toudo no CanaanStar Seas CompanyAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/33 (2013)Les MisérablesShougakukan Inc.DramaNovel
- Manga, 1/5 (2006)RedTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBurdened by the responsibilities that come with being the future king, Taichi left the palace and went into hiding. Then one day, Taichi saves the life of a mysterious boy named Jiei, who has a golden shadow and comes from a faraway land. However, in this country, foreigners are immediately beheaded! Now, Jiei is at a crossroads - kill Taichi, or love him!
- Manga, ? (2019)Saigo ni Hitotsu dake Onegaishite mo Yoroshii desu ka?Light Novel
- Manga, 1/17 (1971)Shigeru Mizuki's HitlerJitsugyou no Nihon Sha, Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Seventy years after his death, Adolf Hitler remains a mystery. Historians, military tacticians, and psychologists have tried in vain to unravel his complex motivations for leading Germany into the Holocaust and World War II. With Shigeru Mizuki's Hitler, the manga-ka delves deep into the history books to create an absorbing and eloquent portrait of Hitler’s life. Beginning with Hitler’s time in Austria as a starving art student and ending with a Germany in ruins, Shigeru Mizuki's Hitler retraces the path Hitler took in life, coolly examining his charismatic appeal and his calculated political maneuvering. The Munich Beer Putsch, Hitler’s ascent to chancellor, the sudden death of his half-niece Geli, the Battle of Stalingrad, his relationship with Eva Braun, and his eventual demise: all are given equal attention in this thorough and compelling biography. In Mizuki’s signature style, which populates incredibly realistic backgrounds with cartoony people, Japan’s most famous living cartoonist has created an overview of Hitler’s life that is as fascinating as it is informative.
- Light Novel, 4/- (2007)Taishou Yakyuu Musume.Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/54 (1973)Barefoot GenShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal WorkCartoonist Keiji Nakazawa was seven years old and living in Hiroshima in the early days of August 1945 when the city was destroyed by an atomic bomb dropped by the U.S.A. Volume One begins shortly before the bomb was dropped, and ends on the day of the bombing itself.
- Manga, 10/50 (1999)MushishiKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkTHEY HAVE EXISTED SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. Some live in the deep darkness behind your eyelids. Some eat silence. Some thoughtlessly kill. Some simply drive men mad. Shortly after life emerged from the primordial ooze, these deadly creatures, Mushi, came into terrifying being. And they still exist and wreak havoc in the world today. Ginko, a young man with a sardonic smile, has the knowledge and skill to save those plagued by mushi . . . perhaps.
- Light Novel, 17/102 (2006)Spice & WolfMedia WorksAdventureOriginal WorkThe life of a traveling merchant is a lonely one, a fact with which Lawrence Craft is well acquainted. Wandering from town to town with just his horse, cart, and whatever wares have come his way, the peddler has pretty well settled into his routine—that is, until the night Lawrence finds a wolf goddess asleep in his cart. Taking the form of a fetching girl with wolf ears and a tail, Holo has wearied of tending to harvests in the countryside and strikes up a bargain with the merchant to lend him the cunning of “Horo the Wisewolf” to increase his profits in exchange for taking her along on his travels. What kind of businessman could turn down such an offer? Lawrence soon learns, though, that having an ancient goddess as a traveling companion can be a bit of a mixed blessing. Will this wolf girl turn out to be too wild to tame?
- Manga, 55/528 (2006)KingdomShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkTwo boys who work as slaves dream of becoming great generals. An opportunity arrises when one of the boys is taken away to the capital. However, he returns on the brink of death. Shin, the other boy, vows he will continue their dream. He does everything he has to to survive on the battlefield and become a superior commander. Starting from a 5 man team, he works his way up through every battle, every war, to get to the top.
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 16/100 (2007)Spice & WolfMedia WorksAdventureLight NovelWith his carthorse as his only companion, the young merchant Lawrence Craft slowly wends his way through dusty back roads in search of profitable trade. But this monotony screeches to a halt when, one night, he encounters a harvest goddess in the guise of a beautiful young girl…with wolf ears and a tail! Longing for the northern lands of her birth, Horo the Wisewolf joins Lawrence as he follows the ebb and flow of trade through the countryside. And when the two come across a compelling but suspicious opportunity for profit, will Lawrence with his mercantile chops and Horo with her ancient instincts be able to separate the truth from the lies — and make some coin while they’re at it?!
- Manga, 3/18 (1997)Akage no AnneTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaNovel
- Manga, 11/50 (1995)Fukuyadou HonpoDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 30/180 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Manga, 77/704 (2003)Gin TamaShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
- Manga, 9/42 (2005)The Story of SaiunkokuKadokawa ShotenRomanceLight NovelShurei enters the palace as Ryuki’s consort, but he has yet to seek her out. It is rumored that men, not women, share the emperor’s bedchamber. Shurei must think of a way to stop the emperor from shirking his responsibilities, but she has to find him first!
- Anime Comics, 1/- (2008)Gekijouban Naruto ShippuudenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Lady BabyKakao Corp.?Light Novel
- Manhwa, 8/- (2007)SarasahSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ji-Hae is desperately in love with her classmate Seung-Hyu. She has done all she can think of to win his affection, but to no avail. When her latest scheme crosses the line, Seung-Hyu decides he's had enough...and inadvertently pushes her down a staircase! Ji-Hae awakens in the world beyond, only to learn that it's not her time to die. But why go back when the love of her life hates her to death? Touched by her passion, the keepers send Ji-Hae to her past life to mend the rift between her former self and Seung-Hyu. But can Ji-Hae keep up the act long enough to find Seung-Hyu and set things right?
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Sousei no TaigaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/82 (1972)The Rose of VersaillesShuueisha Inc., FairBell, Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOscar was born a girl, but her father needed an heir, so she was brought up to be in the royal guard. As she grows up she runs into Marie Antoinette and tries to keep her safe and help France as it's finance is terrible.