- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2019)Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou SuruShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 1/3 (2003)Koori no Mamono no Monogatari GaidenTousuishaAdventure
- Manga, 2/13 (2018)Boshoku no Berserk: Ore dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa suruMicro Magazine, Inc.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Light Novel, 11/- (2013)The Saga of Tanya the EvilEnterbrainActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 24/107 (2006)Pandora HeartsSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal, inescapable prison known as the Abyss from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, do they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?
- Manga, 8/51 (2012)Made in AbyssTakeshobo Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn an age when the corners of the world have been scoured for their secrets, only one place remains unexploreda massive cave system known as the Abyss, filled with monstrous creatures and lost relics. Those who delve into its depths are known as Cave Raiders. A young orphan named Riko dreams of following in her mothers footsteps as a Cave Raider, and when she meets a strange robot while exploring the Abyss, she is one perilous step closer to achieving her goal!
- Manga, 28/117 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 27/155 (2001)ClaymoreShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Boushoku no Berserk: Ore dake Level to lu Gainen o Toppa SuruMicro Magazine, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/67 (2018)Jujutsu KaisenShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 28/149 (2006)Black ButlerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkJust a stone’s throw from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its master, one Ciel Phantomhive. Earl Phantomhive is a giant in the world of commerce, Queen Victoria’s faithful servant…and a slip of a twelve-year-old boy. Fortunately, his loyal butler, Sebastian, is ever at his side, ready to carry out the young master’s wishes. And whether Sebastian is called to save a dinner party gone awry or probe the dark secrets of London’s underbelly, there apparently is nothing Sebastian cannot do. In fact, one might even say Sebastian is too good to be true…or at least, too good to be human…
- Light Novel, 5/- (2017)The Unwanted Undead AdventurerOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Rentt Faina, a twenty-five-year-old adventurer, has been hacking away at monsters for a decade. However, without much talent for the job, Rentt finds himself stuck hunting Slimes and Goblins for meager amounts of coin every day. Little does he know, all this is about to change when he comes across a seemingly undiscovered path in the Labyrinth of the Moon's Reflection. What awaits him at the end of the path, however, is neither treasure nor riches, but a legendary dragon that wastes no time swallowing him whole! Waking up a short time later, Rentt finds himself not quite dead, but not very alive either— He is nothing more than a pile of bones! Armed with nothing but his trusty sword, tool belt, and ghoulish new looks, Rentt sets off on his quest as a newly reborn Skeleton to achieve Existential Evolution, hoping to one day return to civilization with a more human form. Will Rentt succeed, or will the labyrinth consume him for the rest of his un-death...?
- Manga, 3/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie -Rebellion-Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeMadoka Kaname used to be a normal girl living happy days of her life. This all ended when she sacrificed herself in order to save other magical girls from the utterly cruel fate that awaited them. Unable to let her memories of Madoka die, Homura Akemi continues to fight alone in the world that Madoka left behind for humanity in order to see her smile once more. (from movie)
- Manga, 5/24 (2004)Demon Flowers: Kuruizaki no HanaShinshokan Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkLong ago, when Japanese Gods descended upon humans, their mixed offspring inherited supernatural powers...and the name "Kuruizaki no Hana." Now, those of the Demon world are rising up to wipe out these offspring--led by the cool and confident assasin, Ushitora. He's worshipped as a deadly professional, but when he falls in love with one such gifted boy, Masato, everything changes. Ushitora betrays his people, instead sacrificing himself to a life on the run, in order to care for Masato and a spirited orphaned girl named Nao. From Mizuki Hakase, creator of The Demon Ororon series, comes a dark, chaotic drama about three lost souls in search of the true meaning of family.
- Manga, 15/80 (2010)Akame ga Kill!Square Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkAkame was bought and brainwashed at a very young age and thus turned into an Empire assassin. One day Akame, who knows of nothing but of how to kill meets a boy named Tatsumi. His life is turned upside down by their meeting and he is forced to make a decision – he vows to stand up against the malevolence of the Empire!
- Manga, 3/33 (2016)Dungeon SeekerAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 4/24 (2013)[New Testament] Puella Magi Oriko Magica: Sadness PrayerHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb After becoming a magical girl, Oriko Mikuni befriends other magical girls at her school-and not always on initially positive terms! Complications arise when Oriko’s friends, unaware they both know Oriko, fight over a grief seed, leading to someone’s death ...
- Manga, 10/33 (2009)Blood Blockade BattlefrontShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkA breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.
- Light Novel, 6/- (2015)Dungeon SeekerAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2019)Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou SuruShuueisha Inc.Action DramaLight Novel
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Kuro no Souzou ShoukanshiAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/10 (2017)MADKFrance Shoin Inc.Indefinite
- Manhwa, ? (2017)On A LeashLezhin Entertainment Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Tensions run high on the battlefield as soldiers fight through death. Bombs rain from the sky and bullets pepper the ground. In battle, beasts screech through the sky and tear through the earth. After the smoke clears, the soldiers return to their human forms weary from battle and numbed by death. But amid the explosions and chaos, a spark of passion ignites. Time will tell whether it can survive the horrors of war, or if it will succumb to it.
- Manga, 5/21 (2013)Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of Jeanne d’ArcHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Joan of Arc is revered as a hero of the Hundred Years’ War and a saint of the Catholic church. But her leadership and strength of character in her time did not escape the notice of Kyubey, who, even in the fifteenth century, sought magical girl candidates for their valuable energies. With her friends and fellow magical girls fighting at her side, Joan fights the English occupiers of France – but will she soon find herself fighting something much more sinister?!
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Sin Amhaeng EosaNaver CorporationActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 7/- (2004)Utopia's AvengerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal WorkOnce, there was a legendary kingdom, called Joseon, an ideal country in which peace and prosperity flourished for years. The heroic warrior Hong Gil-Dong created this Utopian land—and then suddenly disappeared without a trace. But time passed, and a band of ruthless warriors invaded the kingdom, leaving it in utter ruins... Now, Hong Gil-Dong has returned, determined to raise his village from the ashes. But evil forces lurk in the shadows, observing our hero's every move—waiting for the opportunity to strike down Utopia's avenger... The nonstop martial arts action begins right here!
- Manga, 16/181 (2014)Tokyo Ghoul:reShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe Commission of Counter Ghoul is the only organization fighting the Ghoul menace, and they will use every tool at their disposal to protect humanity from its ultimate predator. Their newest weapon in this hidden war is an experimental procedure that implants human investigators with a Ghoul’s Kagune, giving them Ghoul powers and abilities. But both the procedure and the newly formed Qs Squad are untested. Will they become heroes … or monsters?! Haise Sasaki has been tasked with teaching Qs Squad how to be outstanding Investigators, but his assignment is complicated by the troublesome personalities of his subordinates and his own uncertain grasp of his Ghoul powers. Can he pull this ragtag group together as a team, or will Qs Squad’s first assignment be their last?
- Manga, 23/167 (2004)Ubel BlattSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkWhen Szaalanden was about to be invaded by Wischtech, the Emperor sent fourteen youths in order to stop the invasion. Three perished along the way, while another four was said to have betrayed the lord, and thus was killed and called the "Lances of Betrayal". So, only seven came back alive, and they became known as the "7 Heroes". Two decades later, a boy known as Koinzell has begun to hunt down and kill the Heroes.
- Manga, 4/16 (1998)Ludwig KakumeiHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkIn this grimm and realistic take on classic fairytales, Prince Ludwig, a female corpse collector, is ordered by his father to find himself a wife more suitable than the women he often brings into the castle. Along with his servant Peon, they travel across the land in search of fair maidens from classic stories in hopes of finding Ludwig a wife.
- Manga, 8/46 (2009)Sougiya RiddleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkHayato Sakura has always attracted spirits, but never liked this ability. And when Undertaker Riddle appears in his life fighting off evil spirits, who have stolen Hayato's soul at his sixteenth birthday, wanting Hayato to become an Undertaker as well, things get out of control.
- Light Novel, 10/- (2016)Goblin SlayerSB Creative Corp.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb A young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It’s the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue – a man who’s dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there’s no telling who might come calling next ...
- Manga, 13/66 (2013)Devils’ LineKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/25 (2017)Goblin Slayer Side Story: Year OneSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 35/- (1983)Vampire Hunter DAsahi Shimbun-shaHorrorOriginal Work12,090 A.D. It is a dark time for the world. Humanity is just crawling out from under three hundred years of domination by the race of vampires known as the Nobility. The war against the vampires has taken its toll; cities lie in ruin, the countryside is fragmented into small villages and fiefdoms that still struggle against nightly raids by the fallen vampires—and the remnants of their genetically manufactured demons and werewolves. Every village wants a Hunter—one of the warriors who have pledged their laser guns and their swords to the eradication of the Nobility. But some Hunters are better than others, and some bring their own kind of danger with them...